World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network

+43
The Hidden Reef
Greecia
Melipore
New Paristan
Texania
Snarfian Federation
Imabistan
Federation of Antanares
ReBordja
Georgia
The Catham Islands
The Federation of Deanson
New Tarajan
Kynotsu
The Anglosphere
Genolia
Huperzia
Great Khalistan
Shirouma
United Earth Conclave
Karlovingia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Dromoda
Greater Broatia
Türkiye
Kulon Bangsa
Ivania
Akauni
United States of Europe
Novo Canuckia
Ronald
Great Eurussia
Vendoland
Europe and Asia
The San Andreas
Yellasia
Aloia
New-Zealand
Arveyres
Arcadiana
Farshonian Empire
Lonbonia
Empire of Articmainia
47 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty Re: (FULL) WA Regional News Network

Post  Ivania Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Ivania demands Gurunga Lasitina be put to justice.

Supreme Comrade Aleksei Luca, outraged at the actions of the Catham Islands made a speech today outside Parliament for the global press

" The disgusting act of President Tomislav Nikolić is appalling to me. He claims the man or the Beast in this matter deserves a fair trial. He acts as though he is doing good for the world by giving this beast a fair trial and treating him like any other man. You deny all these people their right to revenge, and you have given up hope of vengeance and justice. We have one demand, Give Gurunga back to us... Or face the wrath of True Justice." ~Supreme Comrade Aleksei Luca

Ivania's already mobilized force in Dromoda has been redirected to Ivania, Apologizing for not continuing on with Dromodan forces Ivanian General Zharitinofv prepares the 223rd Infantry, along with the 134th Mechanized.
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty Re: (FULL) WA Regional News Network

Post  Arveyres Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 am

IRISTOVO TO HOLD PUBLIC MASS IN ALOIA
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 BIw7pKL
After a series of public parades in Port-Royale, Aloia, the Patrician Pope, Iristovo will be holding a public mass at the Port-Royale Beach, marking the opening of the World Youth Day.
After the mass, people that have flocked to Aloia to see the Pope will be able to see him in Aloia for one more day before his trip to Eurussia, to meet with leaders of their nation to discuss diplomatic ties between the CEHPS, the Patrician Orthodox Church, and the Empire of Great Eurussia.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 am

Shirouma condemns The Catham Islands

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 800px-11

The goverment of Shirouma condemns The Catham Islands action of rescuing Gurunga Lasitina.
Lasitina is responsible for crimes against humanity, creating labour camps and genocide of his own people, if he is to be tried it can't be in a country that was his ally. We demand that Gurunga Lasitina is sent back to North Rebordja where he will get his rightful punishment for his horrible crimes.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 am

EURUSSIA CONDEMNS CATHAM ISLANDS
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Getty%207%2029%2012%20Sergei%20Lavrov.preview
The Eurussian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, express the government's condemnation of the recent admission of the Catham Islands Government of rescuing the former leader of the crisis torn country of Rebordja. He said that the people of Rebordja have all the rights to try their former leader and bring their former president to justice.
The minister said that the Catham Islands should return Gurunga Lasitina immediately before the Security Council take the matter on its own hands in which is a point of no return for the Catham Islands Government. The minister remarked that their actions were unheroic.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Imabistan Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 am

In Response to the catham islands threat,AnyBody With a catham islands citizenship that moved in during the past year is under high alert

Aid Sent to the Georgians!

1,500 soldiers based in swagyololand have been diverted to hand out water and build community shelter

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Size010

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Size0-10
Imabistan
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 am

OFFICIAL SPEECH OF HIS MAJESTY THE KING TO THE PEOPLE OF NEW TARAJAN

Today, His Majesty the King Friederick Wilhelm II Van Vinkel decided to speak directly to the people of New Tarajan, calling a special press conference at the Royal Palace of Tarajan City.
This is the live from the Royal Palace:

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 2dliye0

"Ladies and gentlemen, people of the Kingdom of New Tarajan, my dear friends and loyal citizens.
Today, I am speaking to all of you, with the intention of dissipating the shadows fluttering over our country in these days.
All of you can remember how difficult was the political situation of some months ago, when my beloved cousin and loyal friend, Conrad Van Vinkel, was politically attacked by some fringes of the military, accusing him of treachery; when a foolish assassin tried to assassinate myself, when other cowards attacked innocent civilians, students of the glorious university of this city, hoping to drive our Kingdom in a spiral of blood and terror.
Now, that time is passed, and we have faced and overcome the darkness. However, actually fringes of the political world of New Tarajan again try to dissolve the harmony we have restored. I believe all people have the right to express their own opinion, especially in the Diet, as representatives of the people of the Kingdom; although, I believe no one has the right to insult an opposer, or to force him to stay silent. This is not the way our Kingdom have to follow, nor the way choosen by my glorious grandfather, Conrad III, when he reconstructed the Kingdom from the ashes of the civil war.
Consequently, I strongly condemn, alongside the government, the behavior of the representatives of the White Party, who provoked few days ago the chaos inside the Diet, at the same time renewing my complete support to Esther Farah Rumaki, as Prime Minister and Chancellor of the Kingdom, and loyal supporter of the dynasty.
Factionalism is the last thing we need now inside our country, and I will not tolerate again such extremism inside the bodies which represent the will of the people of New Tarajan.
This is the time when New Tarajan have to get out from the new, more subtle darkness this factionalism lead it to. Particularly, I am talking about the new events of the international relations which have seen the Kingdom silent, until now.
As a King, I will always be against an unjustified aggression against sovereign countries and peoples, and the Landsraad, two days ago, yet expressed very well my position, and the position of the entire Kingdom, on the crisis between Dromoda and Swag YOLO Land.
However, I believe this is not the time for condemnation: this is the time for solutions.
For this reason, I wish to officialy offer New Tarajan as neutral seat for the negotiations, and as King, I offer also my hand as mediator, beacuse I believe that the main goal of New Tarajan in the international field is, and will always be, to keep peace, stability and security, for all.
After my meeting with the Prime Minister, yesterday, it was decided that our foreign policy will be renewed, from now, following the lines of the last times, and strenghtening them.
Firstly, with a stronger participation in the organizations of the World Alliance: the Kingdom will submit its requests for entering in the World Alliance Armed Forces, in the WA Social and Economic Development Agency, in the WA Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization, in the WA Humanitarian Organization.
Secondly, reinforcing the links with our partners, inside and out the SECURS.
Thirdly, strenghtening the cooperation and collaboration in the field of economy and finance between the states of the World Alliance.
Fourth point, contributing to the work of the World Assembly.
As an international Power, the Kingdom of New Tarajan will no longer stay silent.
I take also the occasion of this speech to express, for myself, and in the name of the entire Kingdom, the deepest sorrow for what happened in Georgia: to the brave people of that land, I say that we are all with them; and, for this reason, I personally ordered to the 4th Fleet to move to Georgia, delivering food and water supplies, engineers, military and police personnel, alongside all they need to maintain the order, stabilize the situation, and begin the reconstruction.
To the people of Rebordja, I express my nearness to its government and people, while I cannot avoid to firmly condemn the decision of Catham Islands: I hope the pressure of the international community will contribute to a rethinking of the government of Catham.
New Tarajan will be on the frontline to resolve this question. Gurunga Lasitina will be taken in front of justice.
Finally, I wish to thank the governments of Aloia, Antanares and Shirouma for their support during the elections of the Seventh Security Council of the World Assembly. This is the demostration, also in the eyes of some skeptics, that peace and friendship can be established also with countries that do not reflect our same political view, such as the Democratic Republic of Shirouma: this should be a lesson for all who protested against the treaty signed between us.
I also wish to assure to the newly elected Council the loyal support of New Tarajan.
People of New Tarajan, ending this speech, I can only say one, final thing: do not loose hope, never; even in front of the obtusity of some fringes of the political world, or in the most difficult situations. Because all things can be resolved.
Thank you."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Catham Islands Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 am

OOC:
@Ivania: Of course they should be put on trial before they are executed. It allows us to establish which of the allegations are true and which are false. Even prominent members of the Nazi government were put on trial by the Allies Forces before they were executed.

@Shrouma: I agree. That is why I stated that we would be giving the individuals to the International Court for their trial. We don't want to protect them nor do we celebrate what they did to their own citizens (as well as those belonging to other nations) but we do want justice to be upheld. If the court orders their execution they will be executed if the court rules otherwise we will respect their decision regardless.

@Eurussia: You got the TG and I hope that you can organise for the WAPF to collect the individuals.

@North Rebordja: I fail to see how we threatened your nation in anyway. We simply said that your system has been forcefully imposed on your population without any democratic means.  
The Catham Islands
The Catham Islands
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:11 am

OOC : Why are you giving us explanations in OOC?
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 am

The Catham Islands wrote:OOC:
@Ivania: Of course they should be put on trial before they are executed. It allows us to establish which of the allegations are true and which are false. Even prominent members of the Nazi government were put on trial by the Allies Forces before they were executed.

@Shrouma: I agree. That is why I stated that we would be giving the individuals to the International Court for their trial. We don't want to protect them nor do we celebrate what they did to their own citizens (as well as those belonging to other nations) but we do want justice to be upheld. If the court orders their execution they will be executed if the court rules otherwise we will respect their decision regardless.

@Eurussia: You got the TG and I hope that you can organise for the WAPF to collect the individuals.

@North Rebordja: I fail to see how we threatened your nation in anyway. We simply said that your system has been forcefully imposed on your population without any democratic means.  

OOC: This must be done through the RMB. And if you are seeking explanation for you actions, you may do so by creating a news on it and not an out-of-character tone.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Imabistan Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 am

The Catham Islands wrote:OOC:

OCC:We see it as a threat because you said we were illegitimate rulers of ReBordja.
Imabistan
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imabistan Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 am

In the recent survey of the land,We have estimated our countries infastructure to be rebuilt to prewar status in 1 day 13 hours and 37 minutes.
Imabistan
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:24 am

EURUSSIA IN CUSTODY OF REBORDJAN LEADER
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Veronika_Skvortsova_30_May_2013
Eurussian Justice Minister Veronika Skvortsova confirmed reports that the government is now in custody of the controversial former leader of Rebordja, Garunga Lasatina, which has been in the on-going tug-of-war among nations demanding custody of the former dictator.
The minister said the government has sent a diplomat to the Catham Islands and demanded the immediate handover of Garunga Lasatina. And after giving in to Eurussia's diplomatic pressure, the Catham Islands Government covertly handed over the former Rebordjan dictator to the Eurussian Government to avoid further international embarrassment.
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Brad+Pitt+Boarding+Private+Plane+New+Orleans+A-PbQln_x1Xl
The Justice Minister disclosed that the former dictator was transferred to an undisclosed security facility in Eurussia through a private jet plane from the Catham Islands. She assured the world that former Rebordjan President Garunga Lasatina will be handed over to the rightful country after serious consultations and coordination with the Eurussian Government.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBordja Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 am

Mass Migration!

Of the remaining 3 Million ReBordjans after the war,2 Million have decided to leave Our war torn country for other nations,In the survey of the families that are leaving,We got the following Data
31% are leaving for Anglosphere, 18% are leaving for Aloia, 7% are leaving for Khalistan,5% are leaving for new zealand, 4% for united earth conclave,4% are leaving for North Rebordja,4% to browera,3% to novo canuckia,3% to eurussia,3% to new tarajan,2% to huperzia and 16% to various countries.The cabinet of Rebordja decided to Release a document stating the current state of Rebordja.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Stats=rebordja
ReBordja
ReBordja
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 am

Coreelia suffers from massive tsunami

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Earthquake-21-537x358

4,000 have been confirmed dead in Coreelia, a small island country with a population of only 65,000, now 61,000.

Entire atolls with villages have just disappeared. There are only two major islands in the country, the rest being atolls that were already being threatened with rising sea levels.

The most populous islands took only a small death toll, but the damage to infrastructure was intense along the coast line.

The Yellasian government issued a tsunami warning, prompting many Coreelians to evacuate to higher grounds, but the citizens on the atolls could not be evacuated in time. The tsunami is the deadliest in history; no warning could have prepared Coreelia for this.

Yellasia will be able to fund reconstruction itself, but the process will be quicker with international aid. In response to the tsunami, Yellasia is keeping a naval ship near remaining atoll villages for evacuation and funding infrastructural upgrades in Coreelia.

The Coreelian flag was raised above government buildings across the United Kingdom, and a moment of silence was held in honour of the Coreelians who died or who are missing.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 am

Ivania Asks Eurussia for justice

The Supreme Comrade congratulates Eurussia on it's taking of Garunga Lasitina, but now it is time for a final judgment to take place. The Parliament asks Eurussia to transport Garunga to Ivanisgrad to face his justice, if they do not comply Ivania will take it into their own hands.
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 am

ANTANARES SENDS HELPS TO COREELIA

After the recent disaster that hit Coreelia, the Bruma of Velikogovolka had decide to send some helps to the disaster areas. Twenty helicopters, loaded with medic teams and supplies departed from the 3th fleet, which is near the Georgia's disaster area. The helicopters have the order to helps the population hit from this tsunami and support the local services.

Also, the Prince of Antanares had declare his congratulations to Eurussia for the resolution of the diplomatic crisis of Cattham Island and President Lasitina.
"We hope now the President should suffer an equal and impartial trial" said His Highness before to enter in his preferred restaurant of Veligovolka.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 am

Water Ring concept Approved!

The water ring concept,A concept to build water rings around the Desert capital of Texania,Has been approved By Texania's Agriculture and Wildlife Divisions,The plan will Cost an estimated 200 Billion Texan Arey's and take an estimated 4 Days 19 hours to finish.After The Canal and rings are completed,an estimated 1000 Square km of desert will be converted to fertile land.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Wa_map12

Last edited by Texania on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Texania wrote:Water Ring concept Approved!

The water ring concept,A concept to build water rings around the Desert capital of Texania,Has been approved By Texania's Agriculture and Wildlife Divisions,The plan will Cost an estimated 200 Billion Texan Arey's and take an estimated 13 Days ,4 hours to finish.After The Canal and rings are completed,an estimated 1000 Square km of desert will be converted to fertile land.

OOC:I know 13 days is short but i dont have an entire 2 years to just wait for the project to be done.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Wa_map12

OOC : Time goes really fast in RP. Just say something I'd say 1 week in real life is like 1 year in RP. So two years in RP would be 14 Days, You can make the change by editing your post if you want. I can delete this quoted post after you do that.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:59 pm

EURUSSIA SENDS AID TO YELLASIA
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 222
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced the deployment of V-22 Osprey Helicopters of the Imperial Air Force to the Colony of Coreelia of the Kingdom of Yellasia to help in the search and retrieval operations of their government. The ministry has also expressed the nation's sympathy to the people of Yellasia during this hard times.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty (Dromoda-SwagYoloLand crisis / Foreign affairs) European Government accepts explanations of Dromoda, military force is disbanded SwagYoloLand

Post  United States of Europe Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 pm

[center]European Government accepts explanations of Dromoda, military force is disbanded SwagYoloLand
Tensions with Dromoda are finally over, after the announcement of the withdrawal of the invasion plan SwagYoloLand.
Apparently, it was just a huge misunderstanding international guilty of incompetence and corruption of some bureaucratic functionaries of Dromoda.

[left](FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 F-22%20Photo23
European F-22 patrolling on SwagYoloLand

At this point, there is no reason for an intervention of the WAAF and CSSN: in fact military missions proposals were officially ritiate.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 47302
Formation of frigates belonging to the defense team of SwagYoloLand, while being demobilized

In a statement, the European Government also pointed out that Europe no longer needs to maintain forces in defense of SwagYoloLand, since the threat of invasion are no longer valid.
We know that Europe had sent a defensive force to protect Yolo from possible foreign aggression.
They had been deployed air and naval forces, as well as a small component operating on the ground.
A ground force most impressive, as well as air and naval reinforcements, was ready for deployment in a few hours, and waited in a constant state of alert in the military bases of the New European Islands.
Now, the military forces were demobilized, and are back in the bases of origin.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Sn50_1130713_1.jpg57
An amphibious assault ship, containing groups of ground assault, while being demobilized

In European government, in a further statement released to the press, has announced that he officially accepted the explanations of Dromoda.
In short, the crisis between Dromoda and SwaYoloLand is finished.

[/left]
[/center]
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Dromoda Anexates Heinan.

Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgia Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Because of the international aid,the reconstruction of damaged properties were quickly repaired.The economy of Georgia is going down.This tsunami is a deadliest phenomenon in the history of Georgia.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd84_80Im-8-e3DaVJ2wn9gkqXz4_YfhVRWrdAHtISdk5bDPiP
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Japan-tsunami-smoke-rises-006
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 27indo600.1
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Hqdefault
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgYVwbixJxy0E5zIW-Maeww2-2H8_9VKcrIsvmiyZ8BS--iptdtA
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDYzNhwPziKedxABI9N0AYQ05x-ff1MGXvLsFyjdv2Mb_ni1y1Lg
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Jeffisgr8t-21122637
Georgia
Georgia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty New Islands of Georgia.

Post  Georgia Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 pm

https://i.imgur.com/77ToUIT.png

Legend : Yellow = Guria Islands
Turquoises = Abkhazia
SAROG (Special Administrative Regions Of Georgia) are the territories that fall within the sovereignty of The Republic of Georgia.
Georgia
Georgia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Dromodian wheat harvest better than last year

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 China_wheat_%20production

the southwest of Dromoda is yellow, not from drought bit from the large fields of wheat.

this means that Dromodian wheat will be cheaper this year and is ready to export
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 22 Empty Kulon Bangsa Leaders said to be moving more towards leaving

Post  Kulon Bangsa Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm

with the possible re-entry vote, many meetings have happened. in five of these ten meetings, it was a unanimous vote to leave the world alliance. only in one was the favor towards staying.
Kulon Bangsa
Kulon Bangsa
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next