World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network

+43
The Hidden Reef
Greecia
Melipore
New Paristan
Texania
Snarfian Federation
Imabistan
Federation of Antanares
ReBordja
Georgia
The Catham Islands
The Federation of Deanson
New Tarajan
Kynotsu
The Anglosphere
Genolia
Huperzia
Great Khalistan
Shirouma
United Earth Conclave
Karlovingia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Dromoda
Greater Broatia
Türkiye
Kulon Bangsa
Ivania
Akauni
United States of Europe
Novo Canuckia
Ronald
Great Eurussia
Vendoland
Europe and Asia
The San Andreas
Yellasia
Aloia
New-Zealand
Arveyres
Arcadiana
Farshonian Empire
Lonbonia
Empire of Articmainia
47 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty (Foreign Affairs / Terrorism) News from the the European mission in Snarfia

Post  United States of Europe Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:02 am

Europe, with a spectacular action, with the support of the forces of Snarfia and Ivania, capture terrorist leaders

The leader of the terrorists were not in the north of Snarfia

After the end of military operations in the north, in addition to the problem of maintaining stability and of the first movements of reconstruction and removal of debris, there has been to recognize the terrorist leader.
According to intelligence information, the leaders were 16, whose identity has not yet been announced to the press for obvious security reasons.
In the last hours the military Europeans with the support of the forces of Snarfia and Ivania, analyzed the corposes of guerrillas and identified the prisoners.
The leaders were not there, those were just hierarchy of small arms and mercenary fighters, which was confirmed also by new intelligence data, come from the investigation of the secret services and from the information received by militiamen questioned.
According to these data, the terrorist leaders were perched in the mountains of central Snarfia, with a handful of militia, ready at the last,desperate defense.
In fact, because of tightened security measures in the nation, would not be able to escape from Snarfia.
For the rest, the post-conflict operations in the north of Snarfia still good.
The prisoners are rapidly being sorted in the main prisons of Snarfia (their treatment has been and will be humane and dignified), infrastructure (roads, railways, power lines etc..) Base have been restored, and the remediation of the territories (seizure of military equipment, mine clearing, etc..).

Rimonzione operations continue in the rubble, and the territory is back firmly in the hands of the authorities Snarfia.
The return of civilians fled a few weeks ago, however, strongly discouraged, but not prohibited by local authorities, for reasons involving the safety of the citizens themselves.

The operation, in detail

In the light of these data, intelligence, European forces moved immediately, planning to capture spectacular action, with the help of special forces alone.
This, of course, after the green light given by the authorities of Snarfia, who supported the action with their units.
Special forces involved were the NOCS (special forces of the National Police Corp), the GIS (special forces of the National Carabinieri Corp), the 9th Regiment Parachute Incursori "Col Moschin" and the 4th Alpini Regiment Parachute (Special Forces of the Army).
These forces amounted to about 200 men, equipped with 110 vehicles, mainly infantry fighting vehicles fast and light.
In addition, there were 8 Chinook helicopters and 5 EH-90 transport helicopters, attack helicopters, as well as 6 "Mongoose".
The Air Force has provided a squadron of "4 F-18 fighter-bombers and" 4 F-16 fighter.
Additional forces were represented by 18 self-propelled artillery pieces Pzh200 as indirect support.
There were also two C-130 for operations with the parachute, and another 300 men and 205 vehicles of the (regular forces) who guarded the area to prevent leakage of enemies.
The enemies were perched in an old abandoned military complex.
The regular forces of the Army are arranged in a circle, at a certain distance from the complex to prevent leakage of enemies.
In the meantime, began air strikes and artillery attacks.
A few quick and targeted raids, which destroyed part of the complex and a good part of the war potential enemy (almost all vehicles and all of the defense systems).
In addition, the raids have destroyed 5 enemy small barracks placed around the main complex.
At that point,have intervened attack helicopters, which have engaged the enemy forces.
Part of the special forces intervened, by land or landed by helicopter, attacking the outer parts of the complex, while the rest of the special forces were parachuted into the base.
This forces parachuted has made rapid inroads into enemy buildings, capturing terrorist leaders.
The last enemy forces were then surrendered.
The enemy losses were substantial, amounting to about 467 killed and 135 captured, or wounded and then captured.
Additional 5 militiamen were reported missing.
They were also lost about 300 vehicles (mostly trucks and jeeps armed with machine guns, but also armored, tanks and other vehicles) and 30 helicopters (culled before they could take off).
Another 20 vehicles were caught.
The totality of the 16 leaders wanted terrorists has been captured.
The prisoners were handed over to the authorities of Snarfia, sorting them are in various jails in the country.
European losses amounted to 5 dead, 20 wounded and 3 vehicles (infantry fighting vehicles) destroyed.

Future scenarios

Now that the terrorist group has been destroyed, will begin a gradual withdrawal of European forces from tomorrow.
Within a week days the last soldier will leave European Snarfia.
The defensive operations will continue for a few days, to avoid the risk of new attacks.
It is also not ruled out the beginning of bilateral ties between Europe and Snarfia.

Spoiler:
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty Re: (FULL) WA Regional News Network

Post  Texania Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:51 am

WAAF Base starts construction!

The Base,Which has received approval by 4 nations in the WAAF,Which is enough by Texania law to start construction. Texania's construction plan will take up 7% of the total land available at the base and will be able to hold 17,000 soldiers,2,300 vehicles,120 planes,20 battleships,5 aircraft carriers and 350 various smaller boatcraft. Construction will take 2 days 13 hours (in game)

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Images10

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Images11

Last edited by Texania on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty Re: (FULL) WA Regional News Network

Post  Greecia Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 am

Slavery hits new high!

The number of slaves in greecia has hit 10,000,Its good to put inferior Criminals to work.
Greecia
Greecia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuktobanian Union Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:33 am

Brilliant Year for Fishing!
The Yuktobanian Union has relied upon the fishing industry for feeding the people throughout the country. But the past year, the amount of trout has exploded and Markets and Warehouses are overflowing with the great seafood, thus trade has increased greatly.
(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Flickr-photo_fishing-trawler-1537402364

This pushes the Union into the top 10% of the world for largest amount of fish caught in the world!
Yuktobanian Union
Yuktobanian Union
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 am

Texania Announces Alliance!

Texania announces alliance with north rebordja! We hope we can influence this nation to become more democratic,Said Minister of relations,Joseph grey.

OOC:The alliance is just protection for north rebordja from any nations that might attack it for siding with ultranationalist russia.

Last edited by Texania on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty David Brown bridge destroyed in terrorist attack; over 50 dead.

Post  The Hidden Reef Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 am

David Brown Bridge was the bridge that used to link the West and East Islands of The Hidden Reef. Now, its a pile of rubbish and debris sinking to the sea floor.

Michael Irish is a SWAT bomb tech based out of Patson City. He was on a boat with his in-laws when the bridge came down. He agreed to give us his eyewitness testimonial.
"We were on the south side of the bridge, looking north. All of the sudden, we're just hit by a shockwave. It knocked the breath out of me. I was scared for my life. We just sat there in the water for about a minute, just staring at it."

Next, we asked Irish what the explosion was like. He responded with: "Out of my 12 years of experience, this has to be the cleanest demolition of a bridge I've ever seen. The explosives were positioned on the supports. Judging by the way they detonated, I suspect that they were plastic explosives. In its nature, it resembled a military-style demolition."

Alec Miller, a tourist from New Zealand taking a road trip across the Hidden Reef, was filling up gas on the West Island when the bridge came down. He also agreed to give us his eyewitness account. "So, I'm filling up, and then I hear a big boom, as if someone took a big bucket and just dropped it upside down. I turn over and I just see the bridge glide down, like a piece of paper. And all I remember was thinking 'Bloody Hell, if I didn't need gas, I'd be on that bridge. So would my wife, and my kids! I'm just lucky to be alive at this point!'"

Prime Minister Patrick Alexander rushed together a statement later that evening, confirming the attack and promising justice for those who were affected by the attack. He also assured that the hunt for the culprit was on, saying: "The men and women in the counterterrorism department are working tirelessly to identify and bring to justice the men involved in this tragedy."

Cities around the world, from Patson City, to Eznurf, to New Strasburgo are holding candlelight vigils in honor of the over 50 people killed in the attack.
The Hidden Reef
The Hidden Reef
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 am

Marquette expresses disapproval of Texania's alliance with Rebordja

The Marquetien Chancellor Charpentier has expressed disapproval of Texania's alliance with Rebordja. He claims that Rebordja is not a stable nation with a growing economy. "The Rebordjan government has not yet proved to Marquette that they have become a stable nation after their so-called 'civil war'".

The Marquetien Parliament does not yet recognize North Rebordja as a nation, as it may soon be dissolved back into Rebordja. Marquette typically does not recognize nations until several years after their secession, as they may dissolve into their mother nation at any time.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty Bridge Bomber identified as Derik Jung

Post  The Hidden Reef Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am

In a live TV announcement, Patrick Alexander, the Prime Minister of The Hidden Reef announced the identity of the David Brown Bridge Bomber.

"Through surveillance videos gathered by our counter-terrorism unit, we have discovered the identity of the terrorist that destroyed the David Brown Memorial Bridge." Claims Alexander. "I can say, with 100% assurance, that Derik Jung destroyed the David Brown Memorial Bridge."

Derik Jung was born in the foothills of the Apalanian Mountains, but moved to New Plainview at the age of 5 with his family. A highly intelligent young man, he graduated as valedictorian in West New Plainview High School. Against the will of his family, he left The Hidden Reef to attend the Revolutionary Tactics Institute. He was the only graduate from The Hidden Reef in his class

When he returned to The Hidden Reef in Lukasburg after 5 years in the RTI, he immediately made contact with his black market contact and purchased some C4 plastic explosives and drove over to the bridge. From there, he waited until night fell, took a rowboat, and planted the explosives.

A live Q&A session was held by the Prime Minister after he completed his speech. When asked about Derik Jung's whereabouts, Alexander sighed and said: "We have no idea. At this point, he's definitely outside of The Hidden Reef. Other than that, we and unaware of his whereabouts. He may be in the Snarfian highlands, the Dromodian rainforests, hell, maybe he's hiding out with one of his buddies from the RTI in Velikogocolka or Shanghai. But I assure you: as long as The Hidden Reef still stands, we will pursue Derik Jung. And we will find him."
The Hidden Reef
The Hidden Reef
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 am

[ooc: I'd previously established that the RTI just graduated its first class, so there's no way he could have been in it for 5 years, but I can swing with this. Of course, that now means that there are 25,000 Paristani-trained worker-ninja-saboteurs roaming all your streets. Bouahahahaha.]

Official Rotating Council Statement on the bombing in the Hidden Reef:

"The Free Workers of New Paristan mourn with the people of Hidden Reef after the senseless bombing of David Brown Bridge. We condemn this act as we condemn all acts of terrorism that target innocent civilians.

Allegations that the bomber trained with the Revolutionary Tactics Institute, an independent organization whose activities the Rotating Council does not condone, and which is not in any way connected with the Rotating Council, will be investigated thoroughly. The Rotating Council again emphasizes that New Paristan is a peaceful nation, and we do not condone acts of terrorism."

Reached for comment, RTI Head Trainer Jean Claude Van Merde had this to say.

"If the bomber is who Hidden Reef thinks he is, then yes, he trained here. I'm very sorry he chose to use his training to hurt innocents. That's certainly not what we teach here. We teach worker self-defense, not terrorism. He certainly didn't learn explosives training here."

Asked if the RTI would turn over its records to investigators, Van Merde said, "No. We're a private organization, and our records are private. Again, I'm sorry innocent people were killed, but please don't blame the RTI for that. We teach peaceful resistance and self-defense only."

Asked about allegations that the RTI actually serves as a paramilitary wing of the Paristani government, Van Merde categorically denied the allegations. "We have no official connection with the Rotating Council or any other official Paristani government body."
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am

The Hidden Reef wrote:In a live TV announcement, Patrick Alexander, the Prime Minister of The Hidden Reef announced the identity of the David Brown Bridge Bomber.

"Through surveillance videos gathered by our counter-terrorism unit, we have discovered the identity of the terrorist that destroyed the David Brown Memorial Bridge." Claims Alexander. "I can say, with 100% assurance, that Derik Jung destroyed the David Brown Memorial Bridge."

Derik Jung was born in the foothills of the Apalanian Mountains, but moved to New Plainview at the age of 5 with his family. A highly intelligent young man, he graduated as valedictorian in West New Plainview High School. Against the will of his family, he left The Hidden Reef to attend the Revolutionary Tactics Institute. He was the only graduate from The Hidden Reef in his class

When he returned to The Hidden Reef in Lukasburg after 5 years in the RTI, he immediately made contact with his black market contact and purchased some C4 plastic explosives and drove over to the bridge. From there, he waited until night fell, took a rowboat, and planted the explosives.

A live Q&A session was held by the Prime Minister after he completed his speech. When asked about Derik Jung's whereabouts, Alexander sighed and said: "We have no idea. At this point, he's definitely outside of The Hidden Reef. Other than that, we and unaware of his whereabouts. He may be in the Snarfian highlands, the Dromodian rainforests, hell, maybe he's hiding out with one of his buddies from the RTI in Velikogocolka or Shanghai. But I assure you: as long as The Hidden Reef still stands, we will pursue Derik Jung. And we will find him."

Support to be sent!

After The news of the attack,Texania sent 4 ships to scout for any possible boats that he could have escaped on.We currently are still scouting.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm

NZ and Catham Islands Begin Era of Trade and Prosperity?

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Japan-trade_2287256b

In recent news, The Social Democracy of New-Zealand and The Social Republic of The Catham Islands, have signed a new trade deal which will tie their economies together in many different and equally important ways. Catham, known for its industrial and raw economy, supplies many of the lower value, bulk goods to NZ. NZ business' then convert use these bulk materials to make the high value consumer items NZ has gained a reputation for. The first company to benefit from this "friendship" is NZ's very own pride and glory, Holden. The company is to gain a massive cut in expenditure by importing plastics, metals, glass and tires from Catham suppliers. The Car itself will be 100% NZ engineered and manufactured, but raw materials and peripherals (such as tires and windscreens) will be supplied by various Catham businesses. It seems that NZ is now back with more power and momentum as the economic "cold war" rages on between the Social Democracy and The Rotating Council (New Paristan).

The geographical closeness of Catham and NZ, mean that trades will be relatively quick and cheap. Not only that, but amid talks with Newasia about a co-funded (With NZ aid) bridge between Catham and Newasia, the goods can also be transported by road. Currently, however, majority of the trade comes via ships which dock in Sunnyside, NZ and are then transported by road (On the NZ "Mega" Highway - A 10 lane, either way, colossus).

Watch out Paristan, cause the NZ economy is hot on your heels and only getting faster and stronger.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

This blurb appeared in the Montmartre Scofflaw:

Asked for comment on New Zealand's continued bluster, Rotating Council member [whoever the hell] had this to say, after this reporter plied him with a lot of drinks:

"Pfft. Whatever. Let's have a look at our economic stats, shall we? Hmm? 2% unemployment? $35,000 per capita income? Every major industry owned and controlled democratically by the workers who work in it? And those Kiwi bastards are bringing what? V-8 cars? Hydrogen?" [Whoever the hell] burst out laughing.

"I'll tell you this. When the RTI ninjas get over to New Zealand, those kiwis better watch out." Asked to comment further, [whoever the hell] was quick to clarify, "Oh, not that I approve of what the RTI does, or whatever, I mean officially we can't be seen to be supporting those kinds of shenanigans...but, you know..."

[Whoever the hell] then slid ungraciously off his barstool and dissolved into a fit of giggling.
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Paristanians not accepted!

Texania,After hearing what has been happening by people returning from new paristan,Has denied anybody returning from new paristan access to the country.We will continue this for 3 months(in game),We have given the police the go ahead on raids on People's houses who have come back from new paristan in the last 2 months.(in game)
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Asked for comment on Texania banning its own citizens from entry after visiting New Paristan, even those who came on tourist visas, Rotating Council member [that guy] had this to say: "Texania's border policy is its own business.  We're happy to host these folks here in Montmartre as long as they'd like to stay."  Pressed further on specifically those who had attended classes at the RTI, [that guy] added, "That's the RTI's business.  We don't comment on them. Also, it's Paristaners, not Paristanians."  

Reached for further comment, RTI head instructor Jean Claude Van Merde said this: "Sure, they can stay in the dorms here as long as they'd like, and continue attending classes.  I assume eventually Texania will want them back, but if not, then the Paristani citizenship exam is pretty easy.  Oh, and if I'm right, at least 75% of our Texanian students are already back home.  I can't imagine what they're up to."

Last edited by New Paristan on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 pm

HOLDEN SALES AT ALL TIME HIGH IN ALOIA

Following the failure of Aloia's largest car company, Hartomobile Automobile Corporation, Holden sales are at an all-time high in Aloia. The New Zealand-based car company has recently become popular in Aloia because of its hydrogen-powered engine and stylish looks. Holden still follows behind Genolia-based company Electa Motors in the IU, but leads any other foreign car-maker.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 pm

New Paristan wrote:Asked for comment on Texania banning its own citizens from entry after visiting New Paristan, even those who came on tourist visas, Rotating Council member [that guy] had this to say: "Texania's border policy is its own business.  We're happy to host these folks here in Montmartre as long as they'd like to stay."  Pressed further on specifically those who had attended classes at the RTI, [that guy] added, "That's the RTI's business.  We don't comment on them.  Also, it's Paristaners, not Paristanians."  

Reached for further comment, RTI head instructor Jean Claude Van Merde said this: "Sure, they can stay in the dorms here as long as they'd like, and continue attending classes.  I assume eventually Texania will want them back, but if not, then the Paristani citizenship exam is pretty easy.  Oh, and if I'm right, at least 75% of our Texanian students are already back home.  I can't imagine what they're up to."

OOC:Anybody who came from new paristan is sent to texanian colonial territories to be evaluated.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Assuming you can find 'em all.
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 pm

New Paristan wrote:Assuming you can find 'em all.

OOC: THIS IS NOT A CHAT BOX.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:40 pm

ooc: so sorry, mister giant red letters. Razz
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Greecia Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Slavery on a Rise!

The total amount of slaves has now reached 13,000 from the 10,000 slaves 1 month ago(in game) 6000 of these slaves are Fishing slaves,Where a fishing boat has 3-5 slaves catching fish and 1-2 free Supervisors looking over them,2600 are mining slaves,2500 are product producing slaves,700 are farming slaves and the remaining 1200 are various other slaves.
Greecia
Greecia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty (Foreign Affairs / Terrorism) Europe condemns the terrorist attacks in the Reef

Post  United States of Europe Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Europe condemns the terrorist attacks in the Reef
In a statement released to the press in the very early hours of today, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has strongly condemned the terrorist attacks in the Reef.
In addition, the Ministry, on behalf of the entire government and the whole of Europe, expresses its deepest condolences to the victims and their families narrows.
The Ministry states that the citizens of the Reef should not be afraid, do not have to get scared because of cowardly criminals, who have to react to prevent other innocent victims and that Europe is with them and will do everything possible to defend them.
Presumably were initiated contacts between the European government and that of the Reef, but it is only an assumption not yet verified.
We know how to keep Europe on issues affecting terrorism, because in the past has been the victim of attacks and bombings, by an organization named "United Liberation Front."
This organization was made ​​inactive after some serious damage as a result of military operations, and the inability to finance itself and supply of weapons, following a number of police operations.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Farnesina
The headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Strasbourg (European Continent)

And recently the Europe took to the field militarily in Snarfia, with the support of local forces and Ivania, to destroy another terrorist movement.
What ended yesterday with the arrest of the leader and the destruction of the last stronghold.
 Target achieved successfully yesterday, with the arrest of the leader and the destruction of the last enemy stronghold.
Isomma, future scenarios will be very lively.
Meanwhile, in the capital of Europe, Strasbourg, in the capital of the colonies, New Strasbourg, and in many other European cities were organized torchlight processions in memory of the victims of the Reef, on spontaneous initiative of citizens and various associations, supported by the public administrations.
These torchlight, was also attended by the families of the victims of the attacks to Europe a few months ago.
The European population knows what it means to be a victim of an attack, you know the dolorela fear, insecurity that you can try as a result of an attack.
For this reason, now feels somehow united to the people of Reef.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty Russia try to grow it's economy.

Post  Melipore Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Rossiya Arms Company are planning to build more weapon factories and supplied the Ultranationalist and many weapons are ready export to other countries and Stalin support the company just to grow the economy of Russia.

Stalin also fund farmers to grow more crops like wheat,corn and beans so Russians have plenty of food and the country will not suffer a famine after the Allied invasion.

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtrjs7YXUKg_YKXC-ijHUX0DN2MxF57wk-Ss-1gYgmSX_ImgM2Mg
Melipore
Melipore
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 pm

NEW TARAJAN OFFICIALLY CONDEMNS TERRORIST ATTACK IN HIDDEN REEF
The government announces the new high-speed railway line with Antanares and Aloia
The International Business Group ready to begin ascent of the Aloian car manifacturing industry

In a recent press conference held in the Royal Palace, His Majesty the King has publicly spoken about the recent terrorist attack in Hidden Reef.
"It is with great commotion, and deep sorrow, that I was aware of the vile terrorist attack at the David Brown Bridge." said the King "I wish to express my deepest closeness, alongside the government and the people of New Tarajan, to Hidden Reef and its citizens.
I am sure that this attack will not keep unpunished. We offer our full collaboration to Hidden Reef in the task of capturing Derik Jung, putting him in front of Justice.
For too long those so-called liberation movements pretended to affirm their fight by attacking and killing innocent civilians. Wherever it happens in the world, we are ready to fight them.
Let Hidden Reef knows that we are at their side."

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 11943h2
The Tarajan Royal Palace

Also, the King announced at the same conference the official begin of the new high-speed railway line between New Tarajan, Antanares and Aloia.
"It is with great pleasure that I announce to you the inauguration of this great project" he said "This is the dawn of a new era of cooperation between us and our historical partners."
The line, with new technologically advanced trains designed in conjuction by a consortium of Aloian, Antanaresian and Tarajan industries, will directly link Tarajan City with Velikogovolka and Port Royale, with the construction of a new railway bridge near the recently-inaugurated Alanares bridge, on one side, and a second line linking with the Nosur canal, lying on the borders between Aloia and Antanares: "It is the most ambitious infrastrucutre project never ideated in the region. We are planning also to extend, with a third line, the railway to Van Janusekstadt, capital city of the Sdudeti-Karabak." said in a later interview Gustav Visser, Secretary for Infrastructures and Development of the Ministry of Economy and Finance: "We are glad to take this opportunity to work side by side with such valuable partners."

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 14kfdlj
The first "Zefiro" train, which will serve on the new railway lines. Courtesy of the ministry of Economy and Finance.

Another economic news: following the failure of Hartomobile Automobile Corporation of Aloia, and the recent advance in the Aloian market of the New Zealand-based company Holden, the International Business Group, one of the most important financial groups based in New Tarajan, officially announced its intention to begin an expansion in the Aloian automobile market.
The announce, given after a great meeting of the main members of the Group in the headquarters of the Amjad-Heemskerk, in the financial district of Tarajan City, specified that: "This new expansion will follow two main lines: firstly, an alliance between the Royal P&W Automobiles (one of the most important car manifacturing industries of the Kingdom, n.d.r.) and the Genolian Electa Motors. Secondly, the Royal P&W itself, with the support of the Amjad-Heemkerk and the finance support of the International Royal Bank, will submit an offer for the acquisition of the failed Hartomobile. Our goal is to help the reprisal of the car manifacturing sector in the Imperial Union, and to revive such a profitable market. We are ready to engage our resources on ths project."

Last edited by New Tarajan on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA Regional News Network  - Page 29 Empty Derik Jung: Innocent?

Post  The Hidden Reef Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 pm

In a new video announcing his Blueit AMA, Derik Jung said just 3 sentences: "I am Derik Jung. I am innocent. I'll tell you why this Saturday."

Conspiracy theorists around the world have claimed that the DBMB bombing was a 'false flag' operation, acted out by the government so they have a reason to shut down the RTI. It appears that they may be right.

Derik Jung's location is unknown, but he is searching for asylum.
The Hidden Reef
The Hidden Reef
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm

NEWS FROM ANTANARES

RTI'S STUDENTS IN ANTANARES EXECUTED

After the arrest of 35 labors who recently had studied at the RTI school in New Paristan, the Chief of Police Department of Velikogovolka had announce the execution, in the next day, of all 35 labors. The men are accused of terrorism and conspiracy. They was involved in the strike of three different factories of Antanares and, for now, their identity are unknown.

START THE SEARCH OF DERIK JUN

Spokesman of Shadow's Council, Enrique De Letta, had announce today the intention of Prince Andrei Delencourt to support the Hidden Reff and its search of Derik Jun

"All Antanares is near The Hidden Reff, victim of a brutal terrorist who had prefer, to express his opinions, not the force of the words but the violence and the death. Our police's department and the secret service are in search of Derik Jun. Especially they are in the search of some proof about his position and his intention"

ECONOMICAL NEWS

Javor Manufacturing Consortium, specialized in the production of vehicles for road and train transport, had announce today the volition to intervene in the recent failure of the Aloian's society Hartmobile.

"We want to save this society" said spokesperson Amedeo Minghioni "With the recently approach of our government to Aloia, our economy are become too close. Indeed, we want to save the workers of Hartmobile, incorporate them in a new Hartmobile, subsidiary of our consortium. It's our intention to send a missive to the Hartmobile's director, to submit our offert of purchase at 60%. The rest will remain in the hands of the Hartmobile"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next