World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSSN Assembly

+5
United States of Europe
Arveyres
Aloia
Europe and Asia
New-Zealand
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CSSN Assembly - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Eurussia seconds the European position where the problem with Rebodja is already over citing their surrender and willingness of its transitional government to install a democratically elected government.
With regards to the tensions on Swag Yolo Land and Chivalry's colony, we are in favor of sending peacekeeping forces if the concerned governments will openly allow such peacekeeping forces from the CSSN.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

CSSN Assembly - Page 2 Empty Re: CSSN Assembly

Post  Shirouma Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Shirouma would be honored to send supporting troops to the colony of Republic of Chivalry to defend it in case of an attack.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Georgia must be either marginalized or subdued.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Eurussia is glad to inform this organization that the tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda is finally over and there is no necessity to further destabilize the peace.

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:54 am

I'm pretty sure the tensions won't be over until Dromoda officially cancels his invasion plans. He said he's not cancelling it, he's just delaying it. So tensions really aren't over just because you sent a few carriers over there.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

I agree. I will not remove a military presence until Dromoda rescinds his threats.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 am

Europe and Asia wrote:I agree. I will not remove a military presence until Dromoda rescinds his threats.

but he wont for now..
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 am

Eurussia, allow me to disagree.
The only ones that are destabilizing peace are militaristic and expansionist policies of Dromoda.
The crisis between SwagYoloLand and Dromoda is not finished, but it seems more and more is getting worse.
We commend your efforts pacofico for an interview, which we will join soon, but we can not make the mistake to be complacent.
We do not know the intentions of Dromoda about a possible dialogue, and the latest news coming from this nation are those of a construction of a military force without precedent.
The defenses of SwagYolo need to be enhanced and strengthened.
Furthermore, Ivania going to support the actions of Dromoda.
How do we want to act against this nation?
In conclusion, to stop Dromoda, we must begin immediately economic and diplomatic pressure range and strong.

OOC: I would like that the nations currently participating in actions against Dromoda officially join the joint mission WAAF-CSSN, following the guidelines.
Just to have a greater coordination.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 am

United States of Europe wrote:Eurussia, allow me to disagree.
The only ones that are destabilizing peace are militaristic and expansionist policies of Dromoda.
The crisis between SwagYoloLand and Dromoda is not finished, but it seems more and more is getting worse.
We commend your efforts pacofico for an interview, which we will join soon, but we can not make the mistake to be complacent.
We do not know the intentions of Dromoda about a possible dialogue, and the latest news coming from this nation are those of a construction of a military force without precedent.
In conclusion, to stop Dromoda, we must begin immediately economic and diplomatic pressure range and strong.

OOC: I would like that the nations currently participating in actions against Dromoda officially join the joint mission WAAF-CSSN, following the guidelines.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=dromoda+great_eurussia+yellasia+stati_uniti_d_europa+new-zealand+newasia+the_republic_of_chivalry+turkiye_federal_republic?censusid=46
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Paristan Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:15 am

A resolution passed by consensus of the Rotating Council in Montmartre, New Paristan.

REAFFIRMING our longstanding policy of neutrality in all wars between nation-states, as such imperialist wars are irrelevant to the concerns of the global working class,

RECOGNIZING that solidarity with the world's workers requires humanitarian intervention when workers anywhere are threatened by misguided nationalist conflicts,

CALLING ON the working class of all nations engaged in imperialist conflicts to rise up and resist their home country's call to arms, because the boss's war is not our war;

NOW, THEREFORE, The Free Workers of New Paristan offer the following assistance to all sides of the current brewing conflict, if needed:

1) Humanitarian aid - our Cooperative Physician Network is prepared to deploy up to 1,000 traveling trauma surgeons to assist in combat zones.

2) Refugee aid - any worker who feels threatened by war, whether instigated by or against their home country, may apply to New Paristan for asylum.

3) Educational aid - any worker who wants to learn about post-imperialist models of governance, in hopes of changing their home country's way of conducting itself, may apply for residential scholarships at Montmartre University.
New Paristan
New Paristan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 am

Dromoda wrote:
United States of Europe wrote:Eurussia, allow me to disagree.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=dromoda+great_eurussia+yellasia+stati_uniti_d_europa+new-zealand+newasia+the_republic_of_chivalry+turkiye_federal_republic?censusid=46

OOC :You forgot Europe and Asia -_-
Either way, we would still beat you.... You'd cause a lot of damage though.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

The Eurussian Ambassador to the CSSN speaks,

"Well, my warmongering colleagues, our Foreign Ministry has officially accepted the formal apology from the Dromodan Government. Our ambassador in Kyongdong have thorough discussions with the President of Dromoda and confirmed of a bureaucratic mistake."

"And since the nations of this organization are war driven nations and instead of according trust to your fellows and believing in diplomacy, if this organization have ordered deployment of forces there without finishing the dialogue what do you think will happen? Escalation? Of a supposed peaceful end to an international misunderstanding."

"Well then, this is Eurussia's proof that diplomacy works. And citing our nation's grave disappointment over the handling of this organization's management of the recent tensions, our government is evaluating our membership if this organization is indeed existing in the ideals of the principles of promoting peace. At all."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 pm

"You got lucky this time. With reports of slavery, nationwide exterminations and labour camps, the CSSN made the decision to take action first and talk later. We could have sat here and hid behind our negotiations and drawn out the process for weeks... weeks in which innocent people would be tortured and forced to endure fates worse than death. If you yourself are not willing to make the tough decisions and instead wish to procrastinate with the priority of maintaining your nations good image, than perhaps the CSSN is not for you."
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm

"Prime Minister (assuming) diplomacy is not about luck. It is exhausting all means to achieve peace with peace. History have shown that nations must endure pain to learn their lesson and become great and that is destiny.
What we are disappointed is the Secretary General, in this case comes from your country, should have talked to the crisis torn nations while initiating all sorts of military maneuvers while talking to the nations concerned. And you must remember, we are all foreigners in the eyes of those crisis torn nations and we must respect their sovereignty as they chose their own leaders that brought their miseries. As much as we want to help them with the force we could dispatch at will, we must remain respectful and know our boundaries as responsible countries.
However, may be you are right Prime Minister, that Eurussia unknowingly and unintentionally cares for its global image because it only wants to achieve peace with the use of mouth and diplomacy rather than by sword like some nations who only preserves their heroic image."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm

"How am I meant to attempt diplomacy with a psychopath? The government made it clear that they weren't willing to listen and that they are going to go around jolly well killing all their civilians. I have given the nations a chance of self sovereignty by ridding them of a corrupt, evil dictator of sorts. Slavery and Extermination camps ambassador, I don't think you fully understand the severity of such allegations. We don't have time to waste on diplomacy with a unresponsive nation attempting wide scale massacres. The populous wanted freedom and an end to the bloodshed, we gave them that bloodshed. We spilled bad blood to save the good, who are also the large majority."
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Militarization?
Invasion, war-mongering nations?
This is the WAAF, a military organization, and that means that if we intervene, diplomacy has failed.
In addition, our plans have always been defensive, we never talked about counter or invasions Dromoda.
Simple construction of defenses to defend SwagYoloLand.
From how Dromoda presenatava his plans, an attack seemed inevitable.
So our plans were to proceed with the preparation of defenses, which practically has been made, and then start trading diplomatic, in security over the total.
Anyway, now an invasion of SwagYoloLand has been avoided, I would say that the military mission can be avoided.
However, here a known underlying defect, poor coordination among nations: everyone acted on their own, without following common plans.
We must remedy the problem.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm

"President (assuming) thank you as you observed out what we are trying to show you as the root of all these misunderstandings. Yes, the Secretary General from New Zealand may be the leader of this organization, yes there is the diplomatic solution, yes there is a common understanding for actions, but we have seen that a few governments has acted on their own despite the fact that we are discussing here as an organization. Instead of calling for a formulation of a CSSN Peacekeeping Force, a few governments have acted on their own. Yes it is necessary to protect each of our interests, but how about our obligations as united nations under this organization? I guess, as Eurussian Ambassador, I have said enough.
There must be policy reforms. Before a new crisis strikes."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 pm

"The formulation and co-ordination of such military attacks resides with our Spokesperson for Military Affairs (Europe and Asia). The co-ordination of peacekeeping and humanitarian affairs resides with our Spokeseperson for Humanitarian Aid and Peacekeeping (Novo Canuckia). Due to the sudden escalation of the Georgian and Rebordjian incidents, coupled with the severity of their allegations, neither of those two had enough time to formulate a plan for those said scenarios. Had the conflicts prolonged, a plan would have been formulated and the mission would have been co-ordinated effectively. During the planning period, due to the severity of the allegations, my nation sent in forces to act immediately before the CSSN could get its thoughts together and act. My army (And the other CSSN nations who joined me) were only there as a temporary quick fix to attempt to hinder the regimes and slow their "extermination". Suprisingly, the quick fix was all it took to topple those regimes. I completely agree with you when you say the CSSN acted highly inefficiently in this, however, I don't think change is needed as circumstances such as this are highly unlikely"

OOC : It was bad RP on the part of Georgia and REbordjia, they're RPs progressed far too quickly, escalated too fast and died almost immediately. The whole thing, which should have lasted at least a week, lasted nearly 1 day. Due to time zone, the CSSN was not able to act properly on it, that and Canuckia is on holiday and E&A was at work. I dont think we should make allowances for bad RP's.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 pm

"Eurussia accepts the explanation of the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
However, a bureaucratic mechanism must be in place for these kind of crises."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm

"Bureaucracy hinders progress ambassador. To enforce a bureaucratic mechanism will cause the CSSN to act very sluggishly and ineffectively. Take the WAAF for example, how many times have they actually managed to act before the war is nearing the end?"
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

"I agree. The burecratic machine of the WAAF is slow and ineffective."
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 am

"Definitely. And our government has called on for policy reforms with WAAF as well."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am

Unfortunately I have to admit, the WAAF is inefficient.
Go unbureaucratic, enhanced and made more efficient and productive.
And this holds true for all regional organizations, such as the WAPF, the WAHO (which, however, spoke brilliantly Aloia several months ago) and the WASDA.
The Waseda (World Alliance Social & Economic Development Agency) is a rather special case, pique is still largely incomplete, needs to be strengthened through additional regional laws.
But the point is: I'm managing all of these organizations practically alone, without any kind of assistance.
I promulgated general meeting, posted publiccizzato news organizations, called several times the various countries of the region, but nothing.
Virtually no one has given me interest.
Alone, more so, I can not do.
And now, you come here and bash the WAAF.
Many of you I'm not even members!
So, I need some help.
We need to rearrange the links to organizations, one by one, starting with the WAAF.
Join the organization, participate in meetings permanent, and help me to enhance the WAAF.
And I speak in particular to New Zealand, in Eurussia and Eurasia, which have already demonstrated great management skills.
Help me upgrade the WAAF, integriamolo better with the CSSN, let's make it able to be activated in a few hours.
But we must do it together, or alone I fail.

OOC: Keep in mind that I too am a real person with a real life. I also have friends, a girlfriend, school and personal commitments, and my free time is limited.
In short, I can not handle it alone 4 regional organizations.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 am

"Eurussia supports the initiatives of the European Secretary General for the WAAF.
And hope the same initiatives will be performed within the CSSN organization."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 am

Should We Tolerate Slavery?

Last edited by New-Zealand on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
New-Zealand
New-Zealand