World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act

Go down

Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act Empty Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 pm

REVISED REALISTIC ROLE PLAYING ACT
Authored by the Social Democracy of New Zealand

REALISTIC ROLE PLAYING ACT
Authored by the Social Democracy of New Zealand

Realizing that due to the use of NSTracker for all the World Alliance's RP needs, the statistics for nations have become both ludicrous and unbelievable. 

Acknowledging that the tracker provides a fair and definite way of attaining nation statistics in a easy and readily available fashion. Thus the NSTracker is a crucial and invaluable asset in the WA's RP culture. 

Recommending that we continue to use the NSTracker but divide all totals by 10 in order to provide a fair but reasonable RP statistic. 

Finer Details :

To Be Divided By 10
To Remain As Is
GDP
GDP/Capita
Population
Unemployment Rate/Percentage
All Budgets
Exchange Rate
Military Manpower

Military Squadrons/Airwings/Divisions

Expenditures

Waste

Imports

Exports

Trade Deficit

Consumption

Military Reserves

Military Active

AMENDMENT PROPOSAL :

1) I hereby propose that we amend this law to include a clause explicitly stating that it is MANDATORY.

2) I hereby propose that we amend the law to include a clause explicitly stating that if a nation has edited to include a RP Population lesser than or equal to 10% of their actual NS Population, they are exempt from the law.

3) Include a clause stating that puppet nations may be used ONLY when they have a registered spot on the WA Map. Also, their population combined may be no more than 50% of the mother nations population, with an explicit cap of 20 Million. They will however, be exempt from the divide by 10 rule as they're population is already capped.

4) Space Colonies are not counted in Clause 3, but simply follow the same divide by ten principle as the original mother nation with no 50% population limit. HOWEVER, they are to only be used against other space colonies or against fictional enemies created for the purpose of RP's. They are to never be used against any other WA nation that is NOT a space colony.

5) The RP Moderator(s) and the Forum Moderator(s) will be tasked with the duty of ensuring this law is adhered to. They have the right to remove any posts which do not abide to the law, and have the right to challenge any repeat offenders in the Court Of Justice for violation of WA law. However, this is only allowed if the person makes the offense at least 3 times in the past 3 months.

P.S. Do remember that with this law no editing to the NSTracker is required. Simply when RP'ing you divide those stats shown in the table above by 10, either mentally or by using a calculator. Also, if you have chosen to set a population the NSTracker that is lesser than or equal to 10% of your actual NS population, you are exempt from the law, and may RP using the statistics directly from your edited NSTracker.
AMENDMENT PROPOSAL :

In the Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act I stated that the population cap for puppets/colonies was 20 Million. I MEANT to say 50 Million, and only now realized my mistake. I hereby propose that we simply vote to change that simple typo from 20 to 50.
Also, I forgot to state that Space RP Puppets run on a separate RP "plateau" and are not counted in this 50 Million. They are however, required to the other clauses of the Realistic Roleplay Act.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t298-passed-revised-realistic-roleplaying-act#9133
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act Empty Repealed

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:07 am

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down