World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Articmainia Peace Talks

+7
Aloia
Federation of Antanares
New-Zealand
Farshonian Empire
Texania
Marquette (of Pacific)
Empire of Articmainia
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Articmainia Peace Talks Empty Articmainia Peace Talks

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:38 am

This should be very simple I got a teligram from The Federal Aristocratic Kingdom of New Tarajan
and asking me to give away my colony south of Sarvadia. I except as long everyone leaves my country.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Articmainia Peace Talks Empty Re: Articmainia Peace Talks

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 am

With regards to the Japanese Empire, Marquette's main antagonist throughout the long and bloody war, Marquetien troops shall remain in the western half of Japan's main island indefinitely. We have already arrested Japan's high-ranking political leaders and the rest have been handed over to the International Court of Justice. The Japanese Empire is in a state of financial and political ruin and it will take many decades to recover. The country's infrastructure has been destroyed, mainly due to Texania's irresponsible and devastating air strikes on the nation, however Marquette has indeed destroyed several buildings and points of interest in the Tokyo-Yokohama area, such as shopping malls and office buildings. The countryside has been largely ravaged by travelling armies and cannot support a nation the size of Japan's 15.8 million citizens. We wish to help the Japanese people in their recovery and we also wish to help the transition into a new, stable government.

Regarding the Empire of Articmainia, Marquette is in full support of a complete occupation of the country. In past years Marquette has had much trouble with Articmainia, as has its close ally, Aloia. The Articmainian government claims it was merely protecting itself and standing up for its ally, the Japanese Empire. But under what circumstances could Articmainia be “protecting” its ally if its ally was the aggressor in the first place? We, as an international body who claims to support mankind's sacrosanct liberty and basic rights, cannot allow the Articmainian or Georgian governments for that matter, continue to execute such unprovoked acts of extreme violence against wholly innocent and undeserving nations, as every nation in the world knows they are wont to do.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 am

Marquette I was doing what I promised to Japan I was to support it at all cost and all the time just like I did with every other ally in the past. I allways keep my promise and I would never drop it unless I was forced to and this time I was forced to. Because I was to be eventually over whelmed just remember a good man always keeps its promise even if I was to be supporting a aggressive country our not. Plus me Japan are Empires and Imperialist I would not let him fall by him self unless I fall with him. But I will tell you this I will not be occupied thats the last thing I need to go through so sence I lost I am pulling out of my troops from the colony soulth of Sarvadia and you guys can do what ever the devil you want in that colony as long you pull out from the rest of my empire and leave my people alone.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 am

Just because you are pulling your troops out does not mean you are free from occupation! You plunged yourself into this war and you lost it, now you must pay the repercussions. Wars are devastating for both sides! Occupation from a successful nation such as New-Zealand or Aloia does not mean they are going to oppress your people. In fact you should probably prefer occupation from Aloia or NZ as opposed to nations such as Texania; at least Aloia and NZ would know what they're doing and would help rebuild your economy and infrastructure.

EDIT: That is what I am doing to Japan.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:53 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:With regards to the Japanese Empire, Marquette's main antagonist throughout the long and bloody war, Marquetien troops shall remain in the western half of Japan's main island indefinitely. We have already arrested Japan's high-ranking political leaders and the rest have been handed over to the International Court of Justice. The Japanese Empire is in a state of financial and political ruin and it will take many decades to recover. The country's infrastructure has been destroyed, mainly due to Texania's irresponsible and devastating air strikes on the nation, however Marquette has indeed destroyed several buildings and points of interest in the Tokyo-Yokohama area, such as shopping malls and office buildings. The countryside has been largely ravaged by travelling armies and cannot support a nation the size of Japan's 15.8 million citizens. We wish to help the Japanese people in their recovery and we also wish to help the transition into a new, stable government.

Regarding the Empire of Articmainia, Marquette is in full support of a complete occupation of the country. In past years Marquette has had much trouble with Articmainia, as has its close ally, Aloia. The Articmainian government claims it was merely protecting itself and standing up for its ally, the Japanese Empire. But under what circumstances could Articmainia be “protecting” its ally if its ally was the aggressor in the first place? We, as an international body who claims to support mankind's sacrosanct liberty and basic rights, cannot allow the Articmainian or Georgian governments for that matter, continue to execute such unprovoked acts of extreme violence against wholly innocent and undeserving nations, as every nation in the world knows they are wont to do.
I never did airstrikes on Japan...

And the 2nd texanian airforce didn't have any bombers in it.It was stationed off the coast of Japan,but I never said anything about bombing cities.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I would liberate Articmainia from Allied occupation if possible.I really hate being an allied nation because once they defeat the aggressors they will occupy and annex territory in the aggressor's land.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Just because you are pulling your troops out does not mean you are free from occupation! You plunged yourself into this war and you lost it, now you must pay the repercussions. Wars are devastating for both sides! Occupation from a successful nation such as New-Zealand or Aloia does not mean they are going to oppress your people. In fact you should probably prefer occupation from Aloia or NZ as opposed to nations such as Texania; at least Aloia and NZ would know what they're doing and would help rebuild your economy and infrastructure.

I guess when you look at it that way than I guess occupation from NZ is fine I can trust him. Just not Aloia I can not trust his nation because me and him have been in more wars than a blink of a eye.

If NZ does occupy me than I would like it for just a week in real time than every thing goes back to normal.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Empire of Articmainia wrote:
Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Just because you are pulling your troops out does not mean you are free from occupation! You plunged yourself into this war and you lost it, now you must pay the repercussions. Wars are devastating for both sides! Occupation from a successful nation such as New-Zealand or Aloia does not mean they are going to oppress your people. In fact you should probably prefer occupation from Aloia or NZ as opposed to nations such as Texania; at least Aloia and NZ would know what they're doing and would help rebuild your economy and infrastructure.

I guess when you look at it that way than I guess occupation from NZ is fine I can trust him. Just not Aloia I can not trust his nation because me and him have been in more wars than a blink of a eye.

If NZ does occupy me than I would like it for just a week in real time than every thing goes back to normal.
I'm not saying NZ or Aloia will be doing the occupying. I was just saying that occupation from a large nation with a big economy like Marquette or NZ will be beneficial to your nation if anything.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 pm

If you want Artic, I can occupy your nation temporarily, build it back up, and give control back to you in around a week (real time). The rebuild of your nation could be used to boost my economy back up (it just crashed) cause it would offer jobs for my contractors and it would act as demand for my suppliers. At the same time, I could build your nation up with some key infrastructure that should set you up pretty well, and hopefully we could ink up an alliance at the same time.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:05 am

Antanares would continue the occupation of Japan and Georgia until their leaders would not in a prison of one of the allied county. Japan and Georgia have not the power and the resources to beat us and, after their defeat, Antanares would send his troops to Articmainia to end this bloody war. It's preferable a unconditional capitulation without any new invasion.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am

Aloia will work with New Zealand in the reconstruction of Articmainia's infrastructure, however, we will not leave until a democratic government is established in Articmainia and the reign of John Wallace is ended. We will then establish an alliance with democratic Articmainia.

We plead with our allies to stand with us on this issue and not pull out until Articmainia becomes a democracy capable of keeping up with the rest of the developed world in freedoms and international relations.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:29 am

Aloia wrote:Aloia will work with New Zealand in the reconstruction of Articmainia's infrastructure, however, we will not leave until a democratic government is established in Articmainia and the reign of John Wallace is ended. We will then establish an alliance with democratic Articmainia.

We plead with our allies to stand with us on this issue and not pull out until Articmainia becomes a democracy capable of keeping up with the rest of the developed world in freedoms and international relations.
Marquette of Pacific stands with its ally, Aloia, and will send an initial 5,500 troops to aid Aloia in the occupation of Articmainia. The commander of Aloian troops in Articmainia (whoever it may be) is given full control over Marquetien units unless a Marquetien general disputes the order. Marquetien units are not, however, required to follow orders from New-Zealanders.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 am

Dammit I said only NZ not Marquette and Aloia.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Any nation can occupy you if they wanted, really. You lost the war and you have no way of defending yourself. And if you put up a fight you cannot win against Aloia and I. Aloia has seen the brunt end of Emperor John Wallace far too many times and we are going to stand up against the tyrant!
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 pm

I think me and Eurasia will take up administration of Articmainia considering he trusts us.

If you have any complaints just file them to our complaints department, which also happens to be the nuclear department of our massive armies if you get what I'm saying. Wink
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 pm

We will place John Wallace on trial and probably administer the death sentence (Only if he is tried in E&A, I banned the death sentence), or life sentence at the least (That I can do).
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:46 pm

New-Zealand wrote:I think me and Eurasia will take up administration of Articmainia considering he trusts us.

If you have any complaints just file them to our complaints department, which also happens to be the nuclear department of our massive armies if you get what I'm saying. Wink
Is that a threat? Are you really threatening Aloia and I? This is exactly why Marquetiens hate large nations like yours, you use your nuclear programs to threaten other nations into submission. Marquette will stand with Aloia, if he goes forward with the occupation of Articmainia then I will too. New-Zealand does not scare me.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:I think me and Eurasia will take up administration of Articmainia considering he trusts us.

Is that a threat? Are you really threatening Aloia and I? This is exactly why Marquetiens hate large nations like yours, you use your nuclear programs to threaten other nations into submission. Marquette will stand with Aloia, if he goes forward with the occupation of Articmainia then I will too. New-Zealand does not scare me.
But Eurasia (E&A) will! Very Happy

New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Im just kidding, I'm not going to attack you Razz

But, Eurasia and I are occupying Articmainia cause he asked me to (by TG). I'm not debating on that, we will take custody of Articmainia. If you resist, we will use force. I said I wouldn't attack you or Aloia, I never said I wouldn't attack your forces IN Articmainia. I'm just going to go and take control of Articmainia like he asked. It's your decision if you want to come and attempt to take control from me. However, attack me, and I will retaliate. I'm giving you a chance to deal with this peacefully. If you want, we can hand over John Wallace to you and you can place him on trial in your country, we wont interfere, but we WILL NOT allow you to take temporary custody of Articmainia.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Uhm I think every nations involved could occupied a part of Articmainia until the end of a trial against their dictator and a return of the democracy. And Antanares, not involved in a direct war with Articmainia and that would not occupied nothing of it, could be a guarantor of the occupation. And we are not scare of anybody in the WA XD It's a good solution?
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Uhm I think every nations involved could occupied a part of Articmainia until the end of a trial against their dictator and a return of the democracy. And Antanares, not involved in a direct war with Articmainia and that would not occupied nothing of it, could be a guarantor of the occupation. And we are not scare of anybody in the WA XD It's a good solution?
Articmainia will not become a democracy instead what will happen is that steiner will take the blame and he is to be shot by the Emperor himself. Articmainian people will not except democracy they will rebel when that happens
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 am

Sure we don't want any single leader of the past government. If the population want they can elect a new dictator, but sure Antanares would not accept a solution where past leaders remain at the power.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Sure we don't want any single leader of the past government. If the population want they can elect a new dictator, but sure Antanares would not accept a solution where past leaders remain at the power.
Marquette stands with Antanares on this. Marquette is going to stand with Aloia and Antanares as both nations are allies of Marquette and we support their decisions.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:00 am

I'm with Marquette and Antanares on this one. In all fairness Emperor Wallace has earned himself a death sentence for war crimes. At the very least a lengthy jail sentence is due, but if you really insist we can leave him be. BUT he is definitely NOT remaining in power.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 am

New-Zealand wrote:I'm with Marquette and Antanares on this one. In all fairness Emperor Wallace has earned himself a death sentence for war crimes. At the very least a lengthy jail sentence is due, but if you really insist we can leave him be. BUT he is definitely NOT remaining in power.
I will not give up the ultimate version of me no matter what oh and by the way did I say steiner got shot well he actually got electrocuted.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img16/1281/sf37.png
then he got shot just to make sure hes fully dead
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next