World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia

+3
Farshonian Empire
Marquette (of Pacific)
Great Eurussia
7 posters

Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty (Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 am

Marquette (of Pacific)The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette wishes to press charges of fraud and violating the constitution against the Latin Empire of Farshonia for violating the World Alliance Constitution (Article 5 Section 1). 

Farshonia has admitted that Japan is his puppet (here). He admitted that Japan is his puppet after a large-scale war with multiple nations.

He also tried to claim land for his puppet, the Austrian-Hungary Empire, most likely due to the fact that Eurussia would not allow him to move his territory.
CASE: Marquette vs Farshonia

Guided by: Judicial Protocol Act

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty Re: (Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 am

We would like to state that even though Farshonia admitted his two incognito puppets, he submitted their land after he claimed land for them and engaged in a costly war.

Even though he admitted they are his puppets, he still broke a law in the constitution and should be reprimanded for it.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 pm

My cover's blown! Also Ultranationalist Russia and Georgia are my puppets.In truth , my plan was to gain land dominate the region to be the most "powerful" and spread my influence to others to make others leave the region and the WA will dissolve.I'm a warmongering nation.I did this many times not just this region but in others they ended up dying and dissolving the region now this time you blown my cover I fail my goal.

Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Empire of Farshonia wrote:My cover's blown! Also Ultranationalist Russia and Georgia are my puppets.In truth , my plan was to gain land dominate the region to be the most "powerful" and spread my influence to others to make others leave the region and the WA will dissolve.I'm a warmongering nation.I did this many times not just this region but in others they ended up dying and dissolving the region now this time you blown my cover I fail my goal.

In that case, I call for a Banjection.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:19 pm

The court will consider the prosecutions proposal. Does the defense have anything to say on its behalf?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 pm

New-Zealand wrote:
Empire of Farshonia wrote:My cover's blown! Also Ultranationalist Russia and Georgia are my puppets.In truth , my plan was to gain land dominate the region to be the most "powerful" and spread my influence to others to make others leave the region and the WA will dissolve.I'm a warmongering nation.I did this many times not just this region but in others they ended up dying and dissolving the region now this time you blown my cover I fail my goal.

With due respect to all the parties here, I gravely condemn the blatant disregard of Farshonia over the use of secret puppets which is against the constitution. However, the impact on the use of these puppets are limited on the RP only and had never resulted to any magnanimous threat to the region as a whole. I do commend his admission of his guilt and his great way of making RP stories and thus a great contribution as well to our RP history.
I make my stand clear that I take no sides on this case and will remain neutral all throughout. And therefore, I believe that banjection is unnecessary and other appropriate punishment would be appropriate.
These are my views as Founder of the World Alliance.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:

With due respect to all the parties here, I gravely condemn the blatant disregard of Farshonia over the use of secret puppets which is against the constitution. However, the impact on the use of these puppets are limited on the RP only and had never resulted to any magnanimous threat to the region as a whole. I do commend his admission of his guilt and his great way of making RP stories and thus a great contribution as well to our RP history.
I make my stand clear that I take no sides on this case and will remain neutral all throughout. And therefore, I believe that banjection is unnecessary and other appropriate punishment would be appropriate.
These are my views as Founder of the World Alliance.
You may call it merely on the RP, however RP is everything when it comes to our nations. Because of his puppetry thousands of Marquetiens died, and hundreds of thousands of people from other nations died. Have you forgotten that he made Ultranationalist Russia attack Shirouma, who as the president of the SC at the time?

Have you also forgotten how many innocent Snarfians Georgia has killed?
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm

On that note, I suggest that this case must be weighed through both roleplay effects and out of character impact as a line must be drawn between the two worlds in NS.
Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:48 am

The court awaits a motion from the defense.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:03 am

I suggest we strip him from his right to Roleplay,And any role plays that he tries to post,has to go through Eurussia first.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:32 am

Texania wrote:I suggest we strip him from his right to Roleplay,And any role plays that he tries to post,has to go through Eurussia first.
"Section 2
Only the parties involved in a case can present and debate with each other and no one else unless otherwise both parties agree to invite a third party to join."

Why does it feel like no one pays attention to laws?

Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Then I should transfer Japanese Empire , Georgia and Russia to Rejected Realms and Eurussia you should remove them in the map that's all.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty Suggestion

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Empire of Farshonia wrote:Then I should transfer Japanese Empire , Georgia and Russia to Rejected Realms and Eurussia you should remove them in the map that's all.
Just let them ceased to exist here.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Empire of Farshonia wrote:Then I should transfer Japanese Empire , Georgia and Russia to Rejected Realms and Eurussia you should remove them in the map that's all.
He still needs to be reprimanded, nevertheless.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
He still needs to be reprimanded, nevertheless.
Why? I already transfer them in Rejected Realms.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

He's violated the constitution therefore he must face punishment. Although I am not sure what type of punishment for there is no punishment clauses in the Constitution I say it should come to a vote.
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Indeed. Chivalry must be present.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Being Chivalry is absent, I await Ivania to rule with me on the matter.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 am

Official Court Ruling:

Chief Justice Chivalry: In Absentia
Associate Justice Eurasia: Delivering Court Ruling
Associate Justice Ivania: Present

The honorable Court of Justice, which was fair and unbiased in its ruling, finds the defendant, the Empire of Farshonia, guilty on breach of the WA constitution and rules governing Roleplay. The defendant, the Empire of Farshonia, shall be banned heretofore from participation in Roleplay related affairs, inclusive of the World Alliance International News Agency, the World Alliance National News Agency, and the World Alliance General Elections for a time no more and no less than 5 weeks. A failure of Farshonia to follow the directive of this court shall result in Farshonia being found in contempt of the court and subsequently banned permanently for Roleplay, and Roleplay related affairs.

Result: Farshonia is hereby banned from Roleplay and the general elections for five weeks.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Marquette vs Farshonia Empty Court Order

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Official Court Ruling:

Chief Justice Chivalry: In Absentia
Associate Justice Eurasia: Delivering Court Ruling
Associate Justice Ivania: Present

The honorable Court of Justice, which was fair and unbiased in its ruling, finds the defendant, the Empire of Farshonia, guilty on breach of the WA constitution and rules governing Roleplay. The defendant, the Empire of Farshonia, shall be banned heretofore from participation in Roleplay related affairs, inclusive of the World Alliance International News Agency, the World Alliance National News Agency, and the World Alliance General Elections for a time no more and no less than 5 weeks. A failure of Farshonia to follow the directive of this court shall result in Farshonia being found in contempt of the court and subsequently banned permanently for Roleplay, and Roleplay related affairs.

Result: Farshonia is hereby banned from Roleplay and the general elections for five weeks.
Hence, Farshonia can RP again after NOVEMBER 26, 2013.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down