World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Continentalization Act

+12
Aloia
Yellasia
Arveyres
Trapatrical
Atletius
Planitan Commonwealth
Shirouma
United States of Europe
Dromoda
New Tarajan
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Passed) Continentalization Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Passed) Continentalization Act

Post  Trapatrical Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

If no amendments are going to be made, Trapatrical objects this proposal entirely.
Trapatrical
Trapatrical
Recognized State

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trapatrical

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Continentalization Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Passed) Continentalization Act

Post  Yellasia Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Yellasia votes in favour.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Aloia votes in favor.

Also, as the original proponents of the name Mnemosyne for the southwestern continent, we would like to tell our friends from Trapatrical and Atletius that the name was decided upon in honor of the titaness Mnemosyne, mother of the Muses, and titan of memory. It was our intention for each of the nations of Mnemosyne to be symbolized by a Muse, as the nations of the continent are like its daughters. For example, Aloia and Genolia are symbolized by Thalia.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:44 am

We vote in favor of this proposal.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 am

The Commonwealth Realms of the Marquetien States hereby votes in FAVOR of the original bill proposed by Eurussia, but votes AGAINST all proposed amendments, specifically the Mnemosyne amendment.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Catham Islands Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Our nation, The Commonwealth Realm of the Catham Islands, votes in FAVOUR of the CONTINENTALIZATION ACT as it was originally proposed, without ANY amendments.
The Catham Islands
The Catham Islands
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

The Catham Islands wrote:Our nation, The Commonwealth Realm of the Catham Islands, votes in FAVOUR of the CONTINENTALIZATION ACT as it was originally proposed, without ANY amendments.
I don't think you can vote, because you're part of Marquette.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
The Catham Islands wrote:Our nation, The Commonwealth Realm of the Catham Islands, votes in FAVOUR of the CONTINENTALIZATION ACT as it was originally proposed, without ANY amendments.
This has been raised in the election preventing Catham Islands to participate due to him being a subordinate country of Marquette. Yet in Parliament he was alloted a seat. I guess if someone challenges this issue in Court then we could resolve drawing the line in RP & OOC.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
This has been raised in the election preventing Catham Islands to participate due to him being a subordinate country of Marquette. Yet in Parliament he was alloted a seat. I guess if someone challenges this issue in Court then we could resolve drawing the line in RP & OOC.

If someone would make a court case, we can get that out of the way right now.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
You yourself can open a court case under WA vs. (insert name here).
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am

New-Zealand wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
You yourself can open a court case under WA vs. (insert name here).
I know I can, but I'd prefer to retain my position as Chief Justice for the case.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
He can vote, he has a seat in Parliament.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Continentalization Act - Page 2 Empty Proposal Passed?

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:59 pm

I think with 13 Votes in Favor, with required majority achieved, the proposal is now a LAW?

I need the confirmation from the Speaker to add this to the Archives.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
I think with 13 Votes in Favor, with required majority achieved, the proposal is now a LAW?

I need the confirmation from the Speaker to add this to the Archives.
Yes, I have also counted 13 votes. Voting has closed.

For future reference, please use colors like THIS if you are in favor, and like THIS if you are against. It makes it easier to count the votes.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next