World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Schorr vs WA

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Dismissed) Schorr vs WA Empty (Dismissed) Schorr vs WA

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 am

The United States of Schorr is taking the Eurussian Government to court for their invalidation of the candidacy of New-Zealand, Browera and Newasia as well as the votes of the prior three and Galesatum.  Our only goal is the repeal of Eurussia's unfair decrees and trial by due process.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Schorr vs WA Empty Re: (Dismissed) Schorr vs WA

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 am

Schorr wrote:The United States of Schorr is taking the Eurussian Government to court for their invalidation of the candidacy of New-Zealand, Browera and Newasia as well as the votes of the prior three and Galesatum. Our only goal is the repeal of Eurussia's unfair decrees and trial by due process.
Good sir do you have any information proving this?
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=zakiristan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 am

Nowhere in the Constitution does it give the Founder the power to carry out such actions. The Constitution says that the Security Council is the sole executive and legislative body and the Court is the sole judicial body. Even if the charges are true, Eurussia is required to take this up with the Court, not into its own hands.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 am

Schorr wrote:Nowhere in the Constitution does it give the Founder the power to carry out such actions. The Constitution says that the Security Council is the sole executive and legislative body and the Court is the sole judicial body. Even if the charges are true, Eurussia is required to take this up with the Court, not into its own hands.
Very true he should have consulted with the court as he was the founder of the constitution he should know about this.Now sir was he the only one who has removed you or did someone tell him? what do you think.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 am

I would like to clarify that I am not the one who has been accused. No sir, I believe the Eurussian Government was working alone in this.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 am

Zakiristan. wrote:
Schorr wrote:Nowhere in the Constitution does it give the Founder the power to carry out such actions. The Constitution says that the Security Council is the sole executive and legislative body and the Court is the sole judicial body. Even if the charges are true, Eurussia is required to take this up with the Court, not into its own hands.
Very true he should have consulted with the court as he was the founder of the constitution he should know about this.Now sir was he the only one who has removed you or did someone tell him? what do you think.

I assume this is addressed to me because I was the one who was removed. It was him who removed me and he still has not provided any evidence as to why he thinks this. He hasn't shown my anything. Eurussia is the only one with "evidence" on me and no one else has seem to seen it. What he did was incredibly illegal. As far as this court is concerned and the law is concerned he removed me from the position for no reason whatsoever.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=browera

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 am

Schorr wrote:I would like to clarify that I am not the one who has been accused. No sir, I believe the Eurussian Government was working alone in this.
Hmmm how many more candidate's were removed from the election? a serious problem we have here..
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am

Browera wrote:
Zakiristan. wrote:

I assume this is addressed to me because I was the one who was removed. It was him who removed me and he still has not provided any evidence as to why he thinks this. He hasn't shown my anything. Eurussia is the only one with "evidence" on me and no one else has seem to seen it. What he did was incredibly illegal. As far as this court is concerned and the law is concerned he removed me from the position for no reason whatsoever.
Yes.He had clearly went agianst the constitution and broke the law without the courts consent.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am

Zakiristan. wrote:
Schorr wrote:I would like to clarify that I am not the one who has been accused. No sir, I believe the Eurussian Government was working alone in this.
Hmmm how many more candidate's were removed from the election? a serious problem we have here..

He accused Me and Galesatum of being the same person and he accused New Zealand and New Asia of being the same person

I'm not sure if New Asia was participating in the election but if he was than three people were removed.

If he wasn't then just me and New Zealand were removed.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 am

3 candidates were removed and 4 nations' votes were removed
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 am

Browera wrote:
Zakiristan. wrote:

He accused Me and Galesatum of being the same person and he accused New Zealand and New Asia of being the same person

I'm not sure if New Asia was participating in the election but if he was than three people were removed.

We all know new zealand we wouldn't cheat or nothing we all have known him for a long time and all that time i have only seen truth from him,New asia no because i know him how can 2 people be online on the same time dosn't make sense dose it?
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 am

Zakiristan. wrote:
Browera wrote:
Zakiristan. wrote:

We all know new zealand we wouldn't cheat or nothing we all have known him for a long time and all that time i have only seen truth from him,New asia no because i know him how can 2 people be online on the same time dosn't make sense dose it?

This is true. If you try and log on as two nations at the same time it does not work. I just tried it with my colony Nova Browera. Only one nation can be online at a time.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:22 am

Eurussia woud like to inform this honorable Court of Justice that our government is more than willing to participate in this due process referred to as "Schorr vs Eurussia."

We would also like to humbly request that we wish to express our arguments after the court has exhausted all the arguments of the prosecuting party to this case.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 am

Again I would like to re-iterate this specific case simply challenges Eurussia's abilities to remove people's votes and their presence on the ballot
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 am

Great Eurussia wrote:Eurussia woud like to inform this honorable Court of Justice that our government is more than willing to participate in this due process referred to as "Schorr vs Eurussia."

We would also like to humbly request that we wish to express our arguments after the court has exhausted all the arguments of the prosecuting party to this case.
You may proceed with your claim.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:35 am

Zakiristan. wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:Eurussia woud like to inform this honorable Court of Justice that our government is more than willing to participate in this due process referred to as "Schorr vs Eurussia."

Eurussia humbly requests to hear all arguments of the prosecuting party before we defend our side in this case to properly guide everyone until the end of this case.

We also humbly ask the Court to refrain from issuing unnecessary remarks involving personal beliefs since we expect the Court to base all its decisions only on the evidences provided and not on the opinion of other nations not involved in this case.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Zakiristan. wrote:

Eurussia humbly requests to hear all arguments of the prosecuting party before we defend our side in this case to properly guide everyone until the end of this case.

We also humbly ask the Court to refrain from issuing unnecessary remarks involving personal beliefs since we expect the Court to base all its decisions only on the evidences provided and not on the opinion of other nations not involved in this case.
Ok,Schorr would press your claim to eurussia.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 am

My case is simple; Eurussia cannot be allowed to just declare things. This is a breach of the Constitution as nowhere in it does it give the Founder the ability to decree things. While Eurussia says that he has the right to handle elections, that is never specified in the Constitution. Also even if he did, that would not give him the authority he has exercised. Here is the Constitution

Article I
Supranational Sovereignty

The World Alliance Government is the supreme governing authority of the region whose sovereign powers are accorded by all the sovereign member states of the World Alliance who are subject to its laws and policies.

The World Alliance Government shall maintain peace, justice, freedom, security, stability in the region.

The World Alliance Government shall have its headquarters located in the City of Moscow, Eurussia.

Article II
Security Council

The Security Council is the sole executive and legislative arm of the Government composed of seven member states where one of which is the Founder who shall serve as a permanent member with veto power and where six of which shall be elected before the end of each month and shall begin their term on the first day of the succeeding month via majority votes of all members of the region in which whoever achieves the highest number of votes shall become the head of the Security Council referred as the President of the Security Council and/or the World Alliance.

The Security Council is responsible in all supranational executive and legislative functions of the region and the enforcement of all its laws and policies via majority decisions where in case of resignation, the President shall nominate a replacement approved by the existing members of the Council to complete the unfinished term.

Article III
Court of Justice

The Court of Justice is the sole judicial arm and law interpreter of the Government composed of three member states nominated by the President approved by the Security Council where one of which shall serve as the Chief Justice and two of which shall serve as Associate Justices whose terms are unlimited unless otherwise replaced or removed by the President approved by the Security Council.

The Court of Justice is responsible in all supranational judicial functions, interpretation of all international laws, settlement of all kinds of disputes whose actions shall be via majority decisions.

In case of resignation, the President shall nominate the replacement approved by the Security Council. However, if a Justice becomes a party to a case, its post shall be deemed vacant immediately and the President shall nominate a temporary replacement approved by the Security Council and if the Justice is cleared of all charges, it is immediately reinstated but if the Justice is guilty in the case, the temporary replacement shall permanently become a Justice.

Article IV
Sovereign Rights

The member states of the region shall exercise and shall not be infringed against the following:

* Right to Self Defense
* Right to Self Governance
* Right to Free Association
* Right to Express Opinions
* Right to Self Determination
* Right to Due Process and Fair Trial
* Right to Participate in the World Assembly
* Right to Endorse a World Assembly Delegate
* Right to Exercise Sovereignty and Independence
* Right to Non-interference except against this Constitution
* Right to Enter into Treaties except against this Constitution
* Right to Administrative Powers by Founder in times of instability
* Right to Establish Colonies if it Carries the Name of the Mother State

Article V
Sovereign Prohibitions

* No member state shall operate an incognito puppet state.
* No member state shall resort to war whether in outer space or not.
* No executive or administrative powers shall be granted to the delegate.
* No intergovernmental organization shall operate unless approved by the Security Council.
* No member state shall serve in more than one post unless explicitly stated by this Constitution.
* No subsidiary regional government organ shall operate unless approved by the Security Council.

Article VI
External Policy and Affairs

The external affairs and policy initiatives of the region shall be exercised by the Security Council which involves the review, rejection, invitation, and approval of embassies and the formulation of inter-regional policies.

The World Assembly Delegate is the sole representative of the Government to the World Assembly and all its subsidary organs and shall be elected anytime via the most number of endorsements of all the members of the region that are members of the World Assembly; and is responsible in promoting the interests and policies of the region to the World Assembly, in promoting the concensus of all World Assembly members of the region, and in coordinating cooperatively with the Security Council in ensuring stability in the region.

Article VII
Banning and Ejection Punishment

Banning and ejection are the ultimate punishment accorded by the World Alliance Government to any member state committing serious offenses either jointly or separately determined by the exercising authorities such as the Court of Justice through its decisions, the Security Council for emergency situations, and the Founder for extreme cases.

Banning and ejection shall be the ultimate punishment for violation of any provision of this constitution.

Article VIII
In-Game Roleplay Rules and Policies

The official regional map shall be the map adopted by the region at the time of adoption of this charter and any further claims thereof shall not have a size more than half of the size of the territory of the Founder who shall have the supreme authority over its administration. There shall be no colonization of unclaimed territories and claimed territories left by members of the region shall automatically become a neutral and unclaimed territory.

If a member state voluntarily withdrew its claim on the map, it shall be partitioned determined by the Founder.

The roleplaying communications, operations, and activities of the region and by its members shall be accurately supported by statistical facts through the use of on-site statistical applications and/or off-site statistical trackers.

Article IX
Constitutional Revisions and Amendments

Any revisions or amendments in any part hereof can be proposed by any member state with the support of a member of the Security Council in which such amendment shall be adopted via unanimous approval of the Security Council.

Article X
Constitutionality and Sovereign Effectivity

This charter shall be the ultimate law of the World Alliance and all existing laws in effect prior to its adoption shall be deemed repealed and all future laws upon its adoption shall be consistent with the spirit of this constitution.

This charter shall be approved via super majority of all members of the World Alliance present on the concurrent convention and the same shall take effect for future amendments of any part or provision hereof.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

Schorr wrote:My case is simple; Eurussia cannot be allowed to just declare things. This is a breach of the Constitution as nowhere in it does it give the Founder the ability to decree things. While Eurussia says that he has the right to handle elections, that is never specified in the Constitution. Also even if he did, that would not give him the authority he has exercised. Here is the Constitution

Article I

The World Alliance Government is the supreme governing authority of the region whose sovereign powers are accorded by all the sovereign member states of the World Alliance who are subject to its laws and policies.

The World Alliance Government shall maintain peace, justice, freedom, security, stability in the region.

The World Alliance Government shall have its headquarters located in the City of Moscow, Eurussia.

Article II
Security Council

The Security Council is the sole executive and legislative arm of the Government composed of seven member states where one of which is the Founder who shall serve as a permanent member with veto power and where six of which shall be elected before the end of each month and shall begin their term on the first day of the succeeding month via majority votes of all members of the region in which whoever achieves the highest number of votes shall become the head of the Security Council referred as the President of the Security Council and/or the World Alliance.

The Security Council is responsible in all supranational executive and legislative functions of the region and the enforcement of all its laws and policies via majority decisions where in case of resignation, the President shall nominate a replacement approved by the existing members of the Council to complete the unfinished term.

Article III
Court of Justice

The Court of Justice is the sole judicial arm and law interpreter of the Government composed of three member states nominated by the President approved by the Security Council where one of which shall serve as the Chief Justice and two of which shall serve as Associate Justices whose terms are unlimited unless otherwise replaced or removed by the President approved by the Security Council.

The Court of Justice is responsible in all supranational judicial functions, interpretation of all international laws, settlement of all kinds of disputes whose actions shall be via majority decisions.

In case of resignation, the President shall nominate the replacement approved by the Security Council. However, if a Justice becomes a party to a case, its post shall be deemed vacant immediately and the President shall nominate a temporary replacement approved by the Security Council and if the Justice is cleared of all charges, it is immediately reinstated but if the Justice is guilty in the case, the temporary replacement shall permanently become a Justice.

Article IV
Sovereign Rights

The member states of the region shall exercise and shall not be infringed against the following:

* Right to Self Defense

Article V
Sovereign Prohibitions

* No intergovernmental organization shall operate unless approved by the Security Council.
* No member state shall serve in more than one post unless explicitly stated by this Constitution.
* No subsidiary regional government organ shall operate unless approved by the Security Council.

Article VI

The external affairs and policy initiatives of the region shall be exercised by the Security Council which involves the review, rejection, invitation, and approval of embassies and the formulation of inter-regional policies.

The World Assembly Delegate is the sole representative of the Government to the World Assembly and all its subsidary organs and shall be elected anytime via the most number of endorsements of all the members of the region that are members of the World Assembly; and is responsible in promoting the interests and policies of the region to the World Assembly, in promoting the concensus of all World Assembly members of the region, and in coordinating cooperatively with the Security Council in ensuring stability in the region.

Article VII

Banning and ejection are the ultimate punishment accorded by the World Alliance Government to any member state committing serious offenses either jointly or separately determined by the exercising authorities such as the Court of Justice through its decisions, the Security Council for emergency situations, and the Founder for extreme cases.

Banning and ejection shall be the ultimate punishment for violation of any provision of this constitution.

Article VIII

The official regional map shall be the map adopted by the region at the time of adoption of this charter and any further claims thereof shall not have a size more than half of the size of the territory of the Founder who shall have the supreme authority over its administration. There shall be no colonization of unclaimed territories and claimed territories left by members of the region shall automatically become a neutral and unclaimed territory.

If a member state voluntarily withdrew its claim on the map, it shall be partitioned determined by the Founder.

The roleplaying communications, operations, and activities of the region and by its members shall be accurately supported by statistical facts through the use of on-site statistical applications and/or off-site statistical trackers.

Article IX

Any revisions or amendments in any part hereof can be proposed by any member state with the support of a member of the Security Council in which such amendment shall be adopted via unanimous approval of the Security Council.

Article X

This charter shall be the ultimate law of the World Alliance and all existing laws in effect prior to its adoption shall be deemed repealed and all future laws upon its adoption shall be consistent with the spirit of this constitution.

This charter shall be approved via super majority of all members of the World Alliance present on the concurrent convention and the same shall take effect for future amendments of any part or provision hereof.

Is this all? Any more charges?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 am

Schorr wrote:My case is simple; Eurussia cannot be allowed to just declare things. This is a breach of the Constitution as nowhere in it does it give the Founder the ability to decree things. While Eurussia says that he has the right to handle elections, that is never specified in the Constitution. Also even if he did, that would not give him the authority he has exercised. Here is the Constitution

Article I

Article II
Security Council

Article III
Court of Justice

Article IV
Sovereign Rights

* Right to Self Defense

Article V
Sovereign Prohibitions

Article VI

Article VII

Article VIII

Article IX

Article X

And eurussia your response?
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 am

In this case? No, I simply want your decrees to be taken back as they are not backed by the Constitution, whether your claims are true or not.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 am

Schorr wrote:In this case? No, I simply want your decrees to be taken back as they are not backed by the Constitution, whether your claims are true or not.

Since your answer is no, what are your other charges?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Schorr wrote:In this case? No, I simply want your decrees to be taken back as they are not backed by the Constitution, whether your claims are true or not.

I believe he meant that there are no other charges.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

As stated before in THIS SPECIFIC CASE I am simply charging you with doing something you lack the authority to do.
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:06 am

Browera wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

I believe he meant that there are no other charges.

Please refrain from intervening on this case since you are not involved.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next