World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva

+5
New-Zealand
Texania
Europe and Asia
Ireland
Shirouma
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva Empty (Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva

Post  Shirouma Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:49 am

As the tile says, I want to bring up the case of Stirva to the court, he has threatend 4 nations with attacking them, the nations are New Tarajan, Arveyes, Antanares and Aloia. He also insulted me and The Commonwealth of United Newellian federation, all this happened in the RMB message box.

Here's a proof of the insults.

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva Stirva11
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva Empty Re: (Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva

Post  Ireland Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:50 am

I like it and I support it.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Chief Justice Europe and Asia presiding.

Can the prosecution provide evidence of all three strikes violated by Striva?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm

I would like to second this because he insulted me In an argument before this one.

[/img]

Last edited by Texania on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Texania wrote:I would like to second this because he insulted me In an argument before this one.
Please provide evidence.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 pm

As the WA Delegate, who also moderates the RMB, I can assure the court that the three strikes were indeed violated and sufficient warning was repeatedly given after (and before) each strike was administered. Furthermore I (As a Forum Moderator) recommend this thread be renamed "WA vs. Stirva" as the defendant has wronged not only Shirouma, but has violated the terms of the World Alliance (and Nationstates) and numerous WA members. This way, any and all WA members wronged by Stirva are free to express their views in the COJ. Also, any nations who wish to defend Stirva may do the same.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Here are some of the attack threats. (I copied and pasted what Striva said here.)

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva Stirva13

(Resolved) Shirouma vs Stirva Stirva14
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Note : It's not in chronological order.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 pm

The last RMB posts in both of those photos... I find them quite disturbing. If Stirva continues to make posts like that, our region is going to get into trouble with the NS Moderators again... We've had enough run ins with them in the past, I don't want to test their patience.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

New-Zealand wrote:As the WA Delegate, who also moderates the RMB, I can assure the court that the three strikes were indeed violated and sufficient warning was repeatedly given after (and before) each strike was administered. Furthermore I (As a Forum Moderator) recommend this thread be renamed "WA vs. Stirva" as the defendant has wronged not only Shirouma, but has violated the terms of the World Alliance (and Nationstates) and numerous WA members. This way, any and all WA members wronged by Stirva are free to express their views in the COJ. Also, any nations who wish to defend Stirva may do the same.
OOC: Unfortunately not NZ. Because if we use the word "WA" it means challenging the authority of the WA Government or any institutions thereof or the exercise of its powers. Nevertheless, if Shirouma wishes to have more nations involved, he can simply ask the Court for permission to do so to allow the case to proceed as smooth as we all wish.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 pm

We are terribly sorry about this unexpected turn of events and if you have gotten the idea that we were implying to threaten war on you was never the case. I simply began notifying everyone about the likelihood of an incoming war until Antanares, our sworn foe. Began mocking us out of nowhere, as always -_- . Then others were drawn into this unintentionally turning into an argument and eventually getting out of hands. Dismissed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Antanares can burn in hell and it would be a great pleasure to torture the prince. But we can change our view of Antanares if we are to arrange a treaty and grow relations, otherwise the government will have had enough and declare war on Antanares for arrogance and racism. But we respect the rules but we may be forced to use nuclear warheads to defend ourselves if that war were to ever happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Texania wrote:I would like to second this because he insulted me In an argument before this one.

[/img]
Misconception. Texania was turning into a war zone and may have possibly turned into a nation controlled by terrorists and we didn't wanna risk that so you would have to be terminated for global safety purposes. That was not an insult.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Shirouma wrote:Note : It's not in chronological order.
Shirouma, we have no hostile relations with you but we have no intentions on sparking war between us. Most of our aggressiveness was supposed to be pointed towards Antanares, New Tarajan and Eurussia are at the possibility of war and we want to assist Eurussia in that conflict and we have no hostile relations with New Tarajan itself personally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 pm

A Republican Ireland wrote:I like it and I support it.
Ireland... We gave you no threats AT ALL. You said you would assist Eurussia if a war would break loose and so would I and you wanna rid Eurussia off one ally because you felt like you were being threatened? What a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 pm

What a fu**ing joke all of you are. Our respect to Eurasia,Eurussia,New Tarajan and NZ.
I'm starting to think I should threaten you intentionally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Stirva wrote:We are terribly sorry about this unexpected turn of events and if you have gotten the idea that we were implying to threaten war on you was never the case. I simply began notifying everyone about the likelihood of an incoming war until Antanares, our sworn foe. Began mocking us out of nowhere, as always -_- . Then others were drawn into this unintentionally turning into an argument and eventually getting out of hands. Dismissed.
'

Stirva wrote:Antanares can burn in hell and it would be a great pleasure to torture the prince. But we can change our view of Antanares if we are to arrange a treaty and grow relations, otherwise the government will have had enough and declare war on Antanares for arrogance and racism. But we respect the rules but we may be forced to use nuclear warheads to defend ourselves if that war were to ever happen.
Stirva wrote:What a fu**ing joke all of you are. Our respect to Eurasia,Eurussia,New Tarajan and NZ.

So you notify people by making threats to New Tarajan, Arveyes, Aloia and Antanares? Interresting way of diplomacy indeed. What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not only disturbed by the way you RP but also by the way you act personally. I have been disturbed by your behaviour from the very beginning, I thought I'll give you a chance, even two, but even my patience has it's point, and you really crossed it yesterday, such behaviour is unacceptable and I think most WA members will agree with me. You insulted me and Newellian Federation yesterday personally and made random threats about kings being impaled and their wives burned, or maybe it was the opposite, whatever.

I'm not a joke, noone of us here is a joke, this is serious, and I don't understand HOW you can't understand what you did wrong, you got three warning from NZ, and those warnings don't come for nothing. You don't show respect to other people RP speaking and neither IRL personally speaking.

Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Shirouma wrote:
Stirva wrote:We are terribly sorry about this unexpected turn of events and if you have gotten the idea that we were implying to threaten war on you was never the case. I simply began notifying everyone about the likelihood of an incoming war until Antanares, our sworn foe. Began mocking us out of nowhere, as always -_- . Then others were drawn into this unintentionally turning into an argument and eventually getting out of hands. Dismissed.
'

Stirva wrote:Antanares can burn in hell and it would be a great pleasure to torture the prince. But we can change our view of Antanares if we are to arrange a treaty and grow relations, otherwise the government will have had enough and declare war on Antanares for arrogance and racism. But we respect the rules but we may be forced to use nuclear warheads to defend ourselves if that war were to ever happen.
Stirva wrote:What a fu**ing joke all of you are. Our respect to Eurasia,Eurussia,New Tarajan and NZ.
So you notify people by making threats to New Tarajan, Arveyes, Aloia and Antanares? Interresting way of diplomacy indeed. What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not only disturbed by the way you RP but also by the way you act personally. I have been disturbed by your behaviour from the very beginning, I thought I'll give you a chance, even two, but even my patience has it's point, and you really crossed it yesterday, such behaviour is unacceptable and I think most WA members will agree with me. You insulted me and Newellian Federation yesterday personally and made random threats about kings being impaled and their wives burned, or maybe it was the opposite, whatever.

I'm not a joke, noone of us here is a joke, this is serious, and I don't understand HOW you can't understand what you did wrong, you got three warning from NZ, and those warnings don't come for nothing. You don't show respect to other people RP speaking and neither IRL personally speaking.

We were chatting about how we would perform combat if war were to come. Since when is talking about how you are gonna fight an insult? But yes it did come to that I really let myself go, but that's because I was getting seriously pissed at Antanares and my anger management causes me to go nuts and I would insult anyone trying to communicating with me while I was cooling down, and I have split personalities which would be a part of the cause. I am however grumpy today so don't try to use negative words in your texts or I'll start thinking you're a rich kid who I'd love to execute the same way as Vladimir the Impaler from modern Romania.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Stirva wrote:
Shirouma wrote:
'

We were chatting about how we would perform combat if war were to come. Since when is talking about how you are gonna fight an insult? But yes it did come to that I really let myself go, but that's because I was getting seriously pissed at Antanares and my anger management causes me to go nuts and I would insult anyone trying to communicating with me while I was cooling down, and I have split personalities which would be a part of the cause. I am however grumpy today so don't try to use negative words in your texts or I'll start thinking you're a rich kid who I'd love to execute the same way as Vladimir the Impaler from modern Romania.
Do I even need to comment this? Ivania and EA I think you can make an easy decision from what he just said..
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Shirouma wrote:
Stirva wrote:
Shirouma wrote:
'

Do I even need to comment this? Ivania and EA I think you can make an easy decision from what he just said..
Speak human, Swede.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Unless this here is invalid http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=stirva+shirouma?censusid=36

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 pm

This proves my point why you shouldn't like Antanares http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=stirva+shirouma/censusid=35?add_nation=antanares

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:10 am

I wish to testify in favor of Shirouma, as I was directly involved during the chatting.

And, first of all, I wish to remind to Stirva that here we are not talking about the rudeness of the Stirvan or Antanaresian population.
Indeed, Antanares has always been a respectful player, and an honourable country, and, since I know him very personally, I could say this is the truth.
Neither is at the votes the intelligence of the populations of Shirouma and Stirva. Also because, sincerely, in this case, in front of me, you would simply have to shut up.

By the way, I can confirm anything Shirouma said in front of the Court.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 am

New Tarajan wrote:I wish to testify in favor of Shirouma, as I was directly involved during the chatting.

And, first of all, I wish to remind to Stirva that here we are not talking about the rudeness of the Stirvan or Antanaresian population.
Indeed, Antanares has always been a respectful player, and an honourable country, and, since I know him very personally, I could say this is the truth.
Neither is at the votes the intelligence of the populations of Shirouma and Stirva. Also because, sincerely, in this case, in front of me, you would simply have to shut up.

While was not involved directly with the chats, I did see lots of the insults and generally disrespectful behaviour toward Antanares, Shirouma and others.

I too confirm all that Shirmouma has said.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:37 am

New Tarajan wrote:I wish to testify in favor of Shirouma, as I was directly involved during the chatting.

I don't give a bloody crap about being in front of you. You might aswell accept the fact you're being too aggressive and your words don't make up anything.

Last edited by Stirva on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next