World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

+2
New-Zealand
New Tarajan
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Re: (Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 am

We request a statement from Eurussia on the court matter.

OOC: Respectfully, if you have time to make polls and argue on the map, you have time to write a hurried court case post. :p
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Re: (Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:10 am

Europe and Asia wrote:We  request a statement from Eurussia on the court matter.

OOC: Respectfully, if you have time to make polls and argue on the map, you have time to write a hurried court case post. :p

OOC: LOL It's a different case! I need a lot of time for this! :-D Anyways, give me two weeks, I could sit down on this! After that, fine me :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Opinion

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 am

Europe and Asia wrote:The case has merit. Great Eurussia, although protected by the constitution, does not have a right to make false and inflammatory statements designed to harm Tarajan internationally.

This case is now a trial. I request that both the prosecution and the defense post, in full detail, their positions for consideration by the court.

Furthermore, Marquette is sternly warned by this court to not interrupt cases, no matter how humorous the interruption.

Before anything else, Eurussia expresses its disappointment and grave fear as we have been greatly offended by the statement of the honourable tribunal by already judging us of,
"does not have a right to make false and inflammatory statements designed to harm Tarajan internationally."

We are greatly shocked of being prejudged by this honourable tribunal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 pm

The court was merely stating why the case was valid. Now, I this case continues with lack of activity I'll be forced to dismiss it.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:27 pm

New Tarajan is still waiting for the response from Eurussia.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Opinion

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:The court was merely stating why the case was valid. Now, I this case continues with lack of activity I'll be forced to dismiss it.

Eurussia accepts the explanation of the WA Court of Justice.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 pm

So post your position. I e given you plenty of time.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:So post your position. I e given you plenty of time.

From the very beginning, Eurussia upheld the rule of law and the constitution of the world and it is our deepest belief that can withstand all legal scrutiny. Our position has never and will never change that the inherent right of our nation to exercise its unviolable right of freedom of expression protected by the Constitution.
Despite our grave shock with the tribunal's decision to elevate a complaint into a trial that completely lacks legal merit due to the obvious failure to cite any violation of any existing international law nor constitutional provision, and despite our belief that our nation has experienced the worst injustice, Eurussia has remained steadfast.
Nevertheless, Eurussia still respects the Court and we believe that it is the right time for our nation to issue its first and last position on this baseless trial and that we will not recognize this trial nor participate in this trial thus we invoke our right not to be arbitrated upholding our strong legal basis that our accused official is merely exercising his inviolable constitutional right.
Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:10 am

The court overrules Eurussia's motion on the basis that, by engaging in a multitude if debate with the Plaintiff, New Tarajan, Eurussia de facto accepted this case. Thusly, Eurussia is still mandated to post its position or it will face charges by 12:00 AM GMT, Saturday, 1/18/14.

Eurussia, by debating, accepted this case. Eurussia was not forced to debate and rebut and rebuff New Tarajan, but did so on its own merits, thus recognizing This cases legitimacy.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 am

Europe and Asia wrote:The court overrules Eurussia's motion on the basis that, by engaging in a multitude if debate with the Plaintiff, New Tarajan, Eurussia de facto accepted this case. Thusly, Eurussia is still mandated to post its position or it will face charges by 12:00 AM GMT, Saturday, 1/18/14.

Eurussia, by debating, accepted this case. Eurussia was not forced to debate and rebut and rebuff New  Tarajan, but did so on its own merits, thus recognizing This cases legitimacy.

OOC: FYI EURASIA :-)

Europe and Asia wrote:The case has merit. Great Eurussia, although protected by the constitution, does not have a right to make false and inflammatory statements designed to harm Tarajan internationally. 

This case is now a trial. I request that both the prosecution and the defense post, in full detail, their positions for consideration by the court.

Furthermore, Marquette is sternly warned by this court to not interrupt cases, no matter how humorous the interruption. 

This is only the beginning of the case trial. And thank you for clarifying that those previous conversations are just debates because we are challenging the legal grounds of the complaint! Yet you still elevated it into a trial which we can't stop since you are the judge, so we just invoked our rights. Anyways, our FIRST AND LAST POSITION is our only formal argument on the case after your declared the complaint as a trial and it is NOT A MOTION which the court can't obviously reject. 
Anyways, our invocation of rights are protected by law so the case is expected not to push through because we will not participate in the formal trial, and pushing the case despite our invocation of rights will become ILLEGAL. Anyways, we have said our official RP position, and the case has no legal impact to Eurussia anymore :-)
By the way, this is the law, Judicial Protocol Act, specifically Section 1!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:The court overrules Eurussia's motion on the basis that, by engaging in a multitude if debate with the Plaintiff, New Tarajan, Eurussia de facto accepted this case. Thusly, Eurussia is still mandated to post its position or it will face charges by 12:00 AM GMT, Saturday, 1/18/14.

Eurussia, by debating, accepted this case. Eurussia was not forced to debate and rebut and rebuff New  Tarajan, but did so on its own merits, thus recognizing This cases legitimacy.

This is only the beginning of the case trial. And thank you for clarifying that those previous conversations are just debates and all our rebuttals are just opinions and not positions because we are challenging the legal grounds of the complaint! Yet you still elevated it into a trial which we can't stop since you are the judge, so we just invoked our rights. Anyways, our FIRST AND LAST POSITION is our only formal argument on the case after your declared the complaint as a trial and it is NOT A MOTION which you can't reject. 
Anyways, our invocation of rights are protected by law so the case is expected not to push through because we will not participate in the formal trial, and pushing the case despite our invocation of rights will become ILLEGAL. Anyways, we have said our official RP position, and the case has no legal impact to Eurussia anymore :-)
By the way, this is the law Judicial Protocol Act

Fine. This case is dismissed.

OOC: Please stop writing in red, your patronizing tone and general haughty demeanor are extremely irritating. Second, I would appreciate if you didn't try to condescend to me, thanks.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

This is only the beginning of the case trial. And thank you for clarifying that those previous conversations are just debates and all our rebuttals are just opinions and not positions because we are challenging the legal grounds of the complaint! Yet you still elevated it into a trial which we can't stop since you are the judge, so we just invoked our rights. Anyways, our FIRST AND LAST POSITION is our only formal argument on the case after your declared the complaint as a trial and it is NOT A MOTION which you can't reject. 
By the way, this is the law Judicial Protocol Act

Fine. This case is dismissed.

OOC: Please stop writing in red, your patronizing tone and general haughty demeanor are extremely irritating. Second, I would appreciate if you didn't try to condescend to me, thanks.

Sorry! And thank you! :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:53 am

In my capacity as Justice, I am pleading with both of you to stop making these cases. They're getting no where. So, for the love of Gawd, please stop. :-)
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm

We are deeply sorry of the behavior assumed by Eurussia: instead of accepting a legal, rightful trial by this Court, Eurussia prefers to be hidden behind clauses.

We cannot do otherwise than accepting the decision of the Court to dismiss this case. However, we wish to express our deepest concern about the fact that the creation of such a precedent (the refusal to accept the judgement of the Court) will seriously harm the future functioning of the Court itself.

Also, for this same reason, the government of New Tarajan will reserve to itself the possibility to answer to this serious unjustice with all the means it will believe to be necessary.

Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next