World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

+10
Marquette (of Pacific)
Planitan Commonwealth
Texania
United States of Europe
Great Eurussia
Atletius
Ireland
Farshonian Empire
Dromoda
New Tarajan
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia Empty Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  New Tarajan Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Dear colleagues,
I hereby declare open the Peace Summit of Astana on Farshonia.
The Summit is being hold at the Palace of Government.

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia Xkrvqc

The participants are Farshonia and all the secessionist States.
Alongside them, New Tarajan will be represented by Prime Minister Esther Farah Rumaki and the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs Count Ahmad Al'Din Rumi.
Every country which is interested can receive an Observer or a Participant seat (if it has relevant interests in the area) by TGing me.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Dromoda Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm

is it alright that we join this meeting?
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Can I control the secessionist governments too? It is very annoying when I create and register every one of them in the forum.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Farshonian Empire wrote:Can I control the secessionist governments too? It is very annoying when I create and register every one of them in the forum.

For this, you must ask to Eurussia, I suppose.

Dromoda, no problem, if you desire an Observer seat. I suppose you cannot have a Participant Seat, due to your lack of interests in the area (otherwise, let me know).
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Farshonian Empire wrote:Can I control the secessionist governments too? It is very annoying when I create and register every one of them in the forum.

For this, you must ask to Eurussia, I suppose.

Dromoda, no problem, if you desire an Observer seat. I suppose you cannot have a Participant Seat, due to your lack of interests in the area (otherwise, let me know).

k cuz I'm busy.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 pm

I will put my forces on Cease-Fire while this meeting last. I guarantee that this agreement will not be broken. Can we participate in this meeting.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Why should the we believe Ireland's word now, so soon after they lied and broke their word.?
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Jesus Christ you must not want peace. I  involved in this war and I am joining these talks.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm

So long as you don't break your word like you've done previously I'm ok with you participating in the peace talks.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Atletius wrote:So long as you don't break your word like you've done previously I'm ok with you participating in the peace talks.

he wont break his word.
or i will break something else.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:40 pm

OOC: No problem. Make sure you show which states you are speaking of.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:I will put my forces on Cease-Fire while this meeting last. I guarantee that this agreement will not be broken. Can we participate in this meeting.

Eurussia trusts Ireland's commitment to peace.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Europe would like to participate, to represent the nation and regional organizations.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm

IC : Both president of Republic of Berlin and Republic of Pomerania arrives.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia Empty Eurussian Participation

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

The Eurussian Empire, following Farshonia's acceptance of this talks do hereby recognize and accept this talks as well for the future of Farshonia and stability in the Atlantis continent, most especially within our own neighborhood. However, we would like to clarify that we DO NOT RECOGNIZE the secessionist states of Farshonia for as long as Farshonia do not recognize them.
The Eurussian Empire would also like to inform everyone that we support the moves and actions of IRELAND, ARTICMAINIA, TEXANIA, AND MARQUETTE in maintaining control and even retaking those secessionist states as it is an obligation to our ally, Farshonia, which in turn maintains its non-recognition to these rogue states. We are also prepared to provide military aid to these nations anytime if the necessity arises.
The Eurussian Empire also is not in favor, although we prefer not to condemn nor deplore, of the actions of PLANITA, ATLETIUS, and NEW ZEALAND to those nations helping Farshonia to retake the secessionist states as we believe that they have the right to do so as allies of Farshonia. Furthermore, it is our belief that it is wrong to defend this breakaway territories for the sake of argument of saving Farshonia as it is clearly not since if secessionists breaks from our own territories, none of us would also wish to have other nations recognize them despite our non-recognition, if the case is so.
The Eurussian Empire is also in full support of a WAAF-WAHO Intervention in Farshonia, at the same time, to provide a neutral peacekeeping force in the area to maintain the status quo as much as possible in contrasts to the warring parties which is not the problem of these international organizations.
Last but not the least, the Eurussian Empire would also like to inform everyone that with prior clearance and coordination from the legitimate Farshonian Government of Emperor Wilhelm III, the Eurussian Armed Forces have already deployed forces near Farshonia to retake the REPUBLIC OF HESSEN anytime for Farshonia.
HOWEVER, in the name of peace that we always seek to promote in every corner of the world and to give way to this peace talks, the Eurussian Empire has decided to SUSPEND ALL our plans involving Farshonia for the mean time with the condition that these peace talks are on its way to an amicable solution as soon as possible as we are READY to carry out our plans anytime to maintain peace in our neighborhood by force, if necessary.
Hence, we request ALL PARTIES involved now in Farshonia to hold cease fire and halt any hostilities and give way to this peace summit for Farshonia. We are also ready to carry out this appeal in behalf of the international community by force, if necessary.
Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

We appreciate the decision of Ireland and Eurussia to impose to themselves a cease-fire. What we need here is to create a ground for peace, not a pretext for war.
Now, I believe it's in the intentions of everyone here to arrive to a solution as good as possible.
But if we want to reach it, we must avoid further provocations or hostile actions, from every side they come.

Now, first and foremost, what we need to hear is the opinions (and eventual proposals) of the representatives of the secessionist States.
After, we will hear what Farshonia has to say; then, with all the cards on the table, we will begin the real work.

I wish also to thank the WAAF and WAHO Secretary General for his decision to join these talks.

Also, I wish to inform all of you that New Tarajan will take direct actions against any side who will break this cease-fire until we will reach an agreement, together with which Dromoda said.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Atletius is disappointed that Eurussia supports the actions of Ireland and Articmainia.
We maintain these actions do nothing but turn an already unstable situation into one far worse.

Atletius also reminds Eurussia that these actions were taken against the wishes of the WAAF, which wanted all foreign units to stand down. Eurussia cannot stand before us today and claim to support both the actions of these warmongering states and the WAAF. Their aims are totally incompatible.

Atletius also wishes to remind Eurussia that Plantina's, New Zealand's and our own actions were taken as a response to the aggression of Ireland and Articmainia, the invasions of these states against the wishes of the international community. This fact cannot be argued against.

Lastly Atletius would like to point out that the conflict that Eurussia and the states it supports are clearly in favour of would not help anyone, not the secessionists nor Farshonia nor any nation represented in this room. The conflict would cause more instability, more deaths, more destruction and would make a peaceful diplomatic resolution impossible.

On a different note, Atletian Forces will aid New Tarajan and Dromoda enforce a ceasefire.

Last edited by Atletius on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Now, first and foremost, what we need to hear is the opinions (and eventual proposals) of the representatives of the secessionist States.
After, we will hear what Farshonia has to say; then, with all the cards on the table, we will begin the real work.

Thank you. We are supporting this request from the chair to have all the secessionists states and Farshonia itself on their respective positions. We will be awaiting for these arguments before we issue our position.
We also respect the opinion of Atletius.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:23 pm

IC: Wilhelm III arrives with guards he brought for protection.

Very busy until Saturday.I'm doing many stuffs in my house and playing a piano.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Texania's president,George Moosh,joins the conference.

George Moosh wrote:I believe,that with all the instability in farshonia,keeping all the different people bunched in one country will just cause more instability,and will lead to more deaths.If we split the country into multiple nations,minorities would get representation,and the new nations would do things to benefit more culture groups,instead of just one.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 am

We acknowledge the positions expressed by the countries.

Now, please, we will wait, as I already said, for the representatives of the secessionist States, then Farshonia.

We also thanks Atletius for its decision to join our guarantee.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 am

*Irish President arrives*
President Enda Kenny wrote:I come here today to hopefully get to an agreement without war having to happen.We invaded the Republic of Berlin to hopefully get it back into the Farshonian Empire.These states are not free because a couple of nations recognize them, the only way they can get free is by there king giving them independence. I didn't start this war Articmainia did. Ireland was the second to come but all public attention is on us.Why? During this war we have been engaged by forces of New-Zealand, Planita, and Atletius.We do not want to engage you in battle because you are all allies of Ireland. We are doing what we see is right. But we are willing to attain a peaceful solution.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:*Irish President arrives*
President Enda Kenny wrote:I come here today to hopefully get to an agreement without war having to happen.We invaded the Republic of Berlin to hopefully get it back into the Farshonian Empire.These states are not free because a couple of nations recognize them, the only way they can get free is by there king giving them independence. I didn't start this war Articmainia did. Ireland was the second to come but all public attention is on us.Why? During this war we have been engaged by forces of New-Zealand, Planita, and Atletius.We do not want to engage you in battle because you are all allies of Ireland. We are doing what we see is right. But we are willing to attain a peaceful solution.

Eurussia commends the humility of Ireland.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 am

Atletius disagrees with Eurussia. What Ireland said displays no humility in the slightest. Ireland is clearly trying to shift the blame for this whole affair away from itself and it's allies. Such actions should not be commended, rather condemned.

It is clear for all to see that Articmainia and Ireland are the aggressors here. They ignored the wishes of the WAAF Assembly by invading these lands, seemingly with the express purpose of causing instability. They ignored WAAF, Tarajani and Atletian attempts to ensure a peaceful solution.

This whole affair has proven Articmainia and Ireland to simply not care about the wishes of the international community, nor do they care about the thousands of deaths their actions would have caused had they not be called off at the last minute.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:43 am

We do care about the deaths we cause. Thats why I called a cease fire to come here and to evacuate the citizens. We do care about the wishes of the international community. The reason we attacked was because it seemed like there was no hope for a peaceful solution. And if we keep doing this there will be no peaceful agreement.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next