World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

+10
Marquette (of Pacific)
Planitan Commonwealth
Texania
United States of Europe
Great Eurussia
Atletius
Ireland
Farshonian Empire
Dromoda
New Tarajan
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:45 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Planita wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Yes I asked Farshonia. That is all the permission I need.
Farshonia isn't enough. Asking the WA government would have been better.
We were provoked by Ireland. You were lucky you didn't kill any civilians because I decided to evacuate them.
Its his country but perhaps I should of asked the WA Government but it is still his country. He can stop the WAAF from coming into his country. The WAAF is a independent but his country is sovereign.  If he doesnt want the WAAF then WAAF doesnt need to get involved. He told me I could do it so I am. How did I provoke you? I did nothing against Planita,New-Zealand, or Atletius. I left them alone. But yall decided to jump in be and further causing another World War.

Very true.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:46 am

I would have asked for support from the Government before launching a full scale invasion. The most I would do is help evacuating.
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 am

New Tarajan wrote:
What we ask to Planita is, instead, to coordinate its effort with New Tarajan, Dromoda and Atletius: now it's not the time to protect a single country, but to protect peace as a whole. So, please, join our guarantee, and leave your forces on stand-by. I can assure you that No-Fly Zone is no necessary, since every act of hostility right now will see our immediate reaction.
Yes I agree I will pull most of my forces but I will leave some behind to continue the evacuations
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 am

Planita wrote:I would have asked for support from the Government before launching a full scale invasion. The most I would do is help evacuating.

That is good. Eurussia commends that.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 am

It is up to individual nations to recognise a secessionist state. (A few OOC example would be the US war of independence and Kosovo, these weren't/aren't recognised by the nations they seceded from, yet were/are essentially separate states.)
To Atletius, Planita and there the Republic of Berlin is a seperste nation, and one we intend to protect.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 am

Atletius wrote:It is up to individual nations to recognise a secessionist state. (A few OOC example would be the US war of independence and Kosovo, these weren't/aren't recognised by the nations they seceded from, yet were/are essentially separate states.)
To Atletius, Planita and there the Republic of Berlin is a seperste nation, and one we intend to protect.

Precisely. And unfortunately, there are two opposing sides. And here we are meeting halfway so I guess we need to move on and focus on the summit.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:50 am

Spoiler :
Indeed let us hear the other positions, and talk of peace,
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:52 am

Yes lets do that.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Yes lets do that.
Do it

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 3 09jinping2
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:02 am

Ireland I recommend you widthdraw from the area and I will withdraw mine. I will keep a small force of 500 elite troops to make sure the evacuations goo smoothly.
p.s. Ireland don't do anything stupid okay?
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 am

Planita wrote:Ireland I recommend you widthdraw from the area and I will withdraw mine. I will keep a small force of 500 elite troops to make sure the evacuations goo smoothly.
p.s. Ireland don't do anything stupid okay?
I will put my forces about 1000 Miles away from the shore.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Farshonian Empire wrote:Can I control the secessionist governments too? It is very annoying when I create and register every one of them in the forum.

The Eurussian Empire, following Farshonia's acceptance of this talks do hereby recognize and accept this talks as well for the future of Farshonia and stability in the Atlantis continent, most especially within our own neighborhood. However, we would like to clarify that we DO NOT RECOGNIZE the secessionist states of Farshonia for as long as Farshonia do not recognize them.
The Eurussian Empire would also like to inform everyone that we support the moves and actions of IRELAND, ARTICMAINIA, TEXANIA, AND MARQUETTE in maintaining control and even retaking those secessionist states as it is an obligation to our ally, Farshonia, which in turn maintains its non-recognition to these rogue states. We are also prepared to provide military aid to these nations anytime if the necessity arises.
The Eurussian Empire also is not in favor, although we prefer not to condemn nor deplore, of the actions of PLANITA, ATLETIUS, and NEW ZEALAND to those nations helping Farshonia to retake the secessionist states as we believe that they have the right to do so as allies of Farshonia. Furthermore, it is our belief that it is wrong to defend this breakaway territories for the sake of argument of saving Farshonia as it is clearly not since if secessionists breaks from our own territories, none of us would also wish to have other nations recognize them despite our non-recognition, if the case is so.
The Eurussian Empire is also in full support of a WAAF-WAHO Intervention in Farshonia, at the same time, to provide a neutral peacekeeping force in the area to maintain the status quo as much as possible in contrasts to the warring parties which is not the problem of these international organizations.
Last but not the least, the Eurussian Empire would also like to inform everyone that with prior clearance and coordination from the legitimate Farshonian Government of Emperor Wilhelm III, the Eurussian Armed Forces have already deployed forces near Farshonia to retake the REPUBLIC OF HESSEN anytime for Farshonia.
HOWEVER, in the name of peace that we always seek to promote in every corner of the world and to give way to this peace talks, the Eurussian Empire has decided to SUSPEND ALL our plans involving Farshonia for the mean time with the condition that these peace talks are on its way to an amicable solution as soon as possible as we are READY to carry out our plans anytime to maintain peace in our neighborhood by force, if necessary.
Hence, we request ALL PARTIES involved now in Farshonia to hold cease fire and halt any hostilities and give way to this peace summit for Farshonia. We are also ready to carry out this appeal in behalf of the international community by force, if necessary.
Thank you.

While I haven't read the entirety of the insane 5 pages of this thread (how'd we get 5 pages in under 24 hours?!), my government stands with this statement by Great Eurussia. I am working solely for protecting the peace in Pomerania, while we believe New-Zealand, Ireland, and Atletius have forgotten the point of the interventions. They've resorted to fighting each other over petty squabbles, when we should all be working together to help a nation in need.

I'm also disappointed that New Tarajan has refused to give me Participant status and has only offered me Observer status in these talks. I have a very large presence of 6,000 elite soldiers in Pomerania, and I have been working hard to keep the peace between the Muslims and Christians there for months. My troops are working hard and giving their lives to regain Pomerania for Farshonia, and we feel our efforts are not recognized enough by the general international community, save by Eurussia.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:27 am

Atletius wrote:Atletius disagrees with Eurussia. What Ireland said displays no humility in the slightest. Ireland is clearly trying to shift the blame for this whole affair away from itself and it's allies. Such actions should not be commended, rather condemned.

It is clear for all to see that Articmainia and Ireland are the aggressors here. They ignored the wishes of the WAAF Assembly by invading these lands, seemingly with the express purpose of causing instability. They ignored WAAF, Tarajani and Atletian attempts to ensure a peaceful solution.

This whole affair has proven Articmainia and Ireland to simply not care about the wishes of the international community, nor do they care about the thousands of deaths their actions would have caused had they not be called off at the last minute.

Marquette thinks that is precisely where the problem arises: the WAAF. We have remained out of the WAAF, WAHO, and WAPF for long enough and we don't plan on joining any time soon. These international organizations, especially WAAF, are just for the big, powerful nations like New-Zealand, Europa, and New Tarajan to tell smaller nations like Ireland and Articmainia what to do, and to encroach on their sovereignty. Marquette finds it utterly ridiculous and deplorable that New-Zealand and Atletius would attack Irish troops for simply disregarding the wishes of the bigger nations in the WAAF.

Nations ought to leave large, multinational organizations like the WAAF ad WAPF, and ought to act as their own government sees fit, without foreign influence!
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
Atletius wrote:Atletius disagrees with Eurussia. What Ireland said displays no humility in the slightest. Ireland is clearly trying to shift the blame for this whole affair away from itself and it's allies. Such actions should not be commended, rather condemned.

It is clear for all to see that Articmainia and Ireland are the aggressors here. They ignored the wishes of the WAAF Assembly by invading these lands, seemingly with the express purpose of causing instability. They ignored WAAF, Tarajani and Atletian attempts to ensure a peaceful solution.

This whole affair has proven Articmainia and Ireland to simply not care about the wishes of the international community, nor do they care about the thousands of deaths their actions would have caused had they not be called off at the last minute.

Marquette thinks that is precisely where the problem arises: the WAAF. We have remained out of the WAAF, WAHO, and WAPF for long enough and we don't plan on joining any time soon. These international organizations, especially WAAF, are just for the big, powerful nations like New-Zealand, Europa, and New Tarajan to tell smaller nations like Ireland and Articmainia what to do, and to encroach on their sovereignty. Marquette finds it utterly ridiculous and deplorable that New-Zealand and Atletius would attack Irish troops for simply disregarding the wishes of the bigger nations in the WAAF.

Nations ought to leave large, multinational organizations like the WAAF ad WAPF, and ought to act as their own government sees fit, without foreign influence!
Yeah I plan on leaving WAAF,WAPO, and other organisations controlled by Europe.Why aren't you granted Participant Status you have troops there. they have been there longer than I can remember.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:

To tell you, WAAF- WAHO are not yet on the scene. But nevertheless, in our desire to support this talks, we have forwarded a proposal before the WA Council to ensure that the status quo will be observed by the world.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 pm

I would just like to point out that my nation only enforced a unconditional ceasefire on the sucessionist states of farshonia bordering NZ. We did this to prevent a war occuring right next to our nation, we did not attack Ireland or take any form of agressive stance in the situation (that would be counter productive). All we did was set up a defensive perimeter on the terriory bordering my nation. I would like to stress that this was a DEFENSIVE perimeter, our soldiers were strictly instructed not to fire on Irish/Articmainian forces unless Irish/articmainian forces discharged their weapons first.

We were simply trying to suppress the situation until we received proper directives from the international community. It was in the best interests of the social democracy to maintain peace within its region.

Furthermore Ireland invaded against the wishes of the WAAF, therefore we see them as the instigators in this entire incident.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 pm

New-Zealand wrote:
Furthermore Ireland invaded against the wishes of the WAAF, therefore we see them as the instigators in this entire incident.

Eurussia commends New Zealand if this is the case. And as we have clearly explained and justified, Ireland did nothing wrong and never violated any WAAF wishes as there are no WAAF forces yet deployed in Farshonia.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 pm

I will pull my forces out of Farshonia when the WAAF arrives
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Our coincides fully with New-Zealand, and would like to point out similarly that all our movements were taken in response to Artic and Irish invasions, and that no shots were actually fired at Irish forces by Atletian.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Atletius wrote:Our coincides fully with New-Zealand, and would like to point out similarly that all our movements were taken in response to Artic and Irish invasions, and that no shots were actually fired at Irish forces by Atletian.

In that case, Eurussia also commends Atletius. With these revelations, it seems there were miscommunication and misunderstanding on both sides that were just brought about by the escalating tensions at those times. Nevertheless, it's time for peace.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Eurussia,i am defending the succesionist states,not taking them over...
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Ok, now that all the misunderstandings have been cleared, as mediator of this Summit, I hereby ask to Farshonia and the secessionist States to express their positions.
I ask to everyone to refrain from further comments until they will have done so.

Also, I wish to notify to Marquette that, in fact, they could enjoy a Participant Seat, as already written to their government.

Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 pm

I would like to say I did shoot warning shots at Ireland because he violated my no-fly zone(although I didn't know it was wrong at the time) and he was shooting when we were evacuating civilians.

Last edited by Planita on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 pm

The Secretary-General, General David Mason, spoke up.
Gentlemen, please, let us focus on the main points.

The actions of Articmainia and Ireland were wrong, we have explicitly condemned and continue to do so.
The organization that I manage (the WAAF) began working immediately to a peaceful solution to this thorny international situation, however, the two aforementioned nations have acted spontaneously, so stupid and irresponsible.
Instead, wait and take part in the discussion that was taking place at the Council of Defense of World Alliance Armed Forces, these two nations have almost caused a global conflict.
Only the intervention further and forward-looking organization and the international community has avoided the war and brought us here.
Also emphasize that Ireland, as a country member of the WAAF, she of certain obligations, including that of not attacking other member nations of the organization.
This obligation has been violated, data attacks conducted against military Atletius.
We will evalutate in the future every possible sanction against this uncivilized and irresponsible act.

But let clarification of the international mission that we intend to carry out, legitimized by the consent of the Council of Defense of the WAAF and, most likely, also from a regional law of the WA-Council.
A] The intervention of the WAAF (and also of the WA-DSJ) will be aimed at stability, security and peace in the area, so as to avoid conflicts between the secessionist states, all rschi avert humanitarian disaster and stop the proliferation of criminal activities and terrorist in the area of Farshonia.
The watchword is NEUTRALITY, as the organization does not settles for none of the parties in the field.
The forces of the organization will NOT have the task of strengthening the defenses of the country secessionists or Farshonia (as erroneously believed).
The task of the organization is to BE the security forces responsible for the maintenance of stability and security: a real action of peacekeeping.
B] How much intervention WAHO (World Alliance Humanitarian Organization), I think the task that his task is clear, namely to ensure the livelihood for the population (by large flows of humanitarian aid), give accommodation to the displaced, providing people with all the facilities (by sanitary facilities to the medical care), begin the restoration of basic infrastructure (such as power lines, aqueducts and sewers, roads, etc..).

The nations already intervened with its military forces and humanitarian (as Eurussia, New Tarajan, New Zealand, Dromoda etc..) Have already reported that they want to adhere to the principles and guidelines of the mission said.
So, there are no impediments of coordination, and stress that many of the countries mentioned above are also members of the two organizations.

As for the future, the combined intervention WAAF-WAHO will comply with the provisions of this summit and various negotiations.

Finally, I would like to warn all present here on the risk of war in this particular part of the region (Farshonia, of course).
These areas already devastated by several phases of instability and constant civil wars, it is also an area threatened by organized crime (drug cartels are still active, and reinforce) and also from terrorist activities (the Nazi threat, for example , was defeated, but not eradicated).
Without neglecting the fact that the infrastructure and services to the population are insufficient, the economy is in sharp decline and social unrest increase.
Start a war in this area would erase any type of future economic growth, sweep away those little infrastructure and few services still remained.
A state of war would increase the risk to the population, effectively preventing the carrying out of activities in his support, in other words, a real humanitarian catastrophe, with famines, epidemics and millions of deaths.
The war would lead to instability, and then increased proliferation of criminal and terrorist activities, which may constitute a risk for all nations in the region.
The criminal organizations and terrorist groups, with the war, might too deeply rooted in the territory, and at that point it will be impossible to eradicate them.

Do you really want this?
Do you want to become a state Farshonia completely failed, that it becomes an area of ​​irrecoverable territory economically, socially and militarily?
We human beings have a gift that makes us superior to animals, which is the reason, the weighting, intellect, speech, and these features must prevail over violence and brutality.
The world is watching, the world is watching you and will not condone any kind of error, think about it.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 pm

We greatly appreciate these words of the Secretary General, and we cannot avoid to commend him for such a speech. Thank you.

We wish to add that a text about this issue is actually under vote in the WA Council.

Now, please, let Farshonia and the secessionists, as the parties most directly involved, express their positions.

OOC: I know that Farshonia is busy, but it's necessary, even if it would mean slowing the Summit. Above all, a Summit going forward without them, it's like a discussion between friends.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next