World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

+6
Arveyres
Dromoda
Rebel forces Newellia
Havenburgh
Ausavia
Ireland
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurussia, Thanks you for that irrelevant and unnessecary bit of information. It's pertinence to the case was undeniably enormous.

Ireland, your objection is sustained. Eurussia, please provide a reason the treaty is still valid.

More, the court refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the telegram until the unedited version is released.

With regards to the telegram, I have only removed some portions in the name of privacy since it mentions about where would Ceveztria go next. And since I have already emptied my Inbox so I can't show the unedited version anymore, I wish we could have a Trash Box in our TG. But anyways, allow me to try to remember his exact words, and compare it with the picture, here. I am apologizing in advance to Ceveztria if it won't be okay for him to publish his TG.
Pffft, I never intended on staying here for long. I found a better region which I will go to Nightrealms Region (not sure but try to trace where Ceveztria will move next) and since you're the only  one I trusted in this region I put up a small plan which went successfully, and that was providing you with a farewell gift of land.

And about the validity of my Treaty with Ceveztria/Ausavia, I have very simple arguments on it, since this case is OOC, yet you're asking me an IC matter, I would prefer to share my stance through OOC and IC too, to wrap these things up, once and for all, and move on.

OOC: By virtue of the request submitted by Ceveztria on the Map Claims thread, here, https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t439p450-world-alliance-map-claims#19214, which I have noted as the Map Admin, from that moment until the map update, the lands are now under the ownership of Eurussia. And was never retracted nor denied by Ceveztria until his conviction, and a proof to that is his last TG to me, which I have shown you, to show that it was voluntary and I never made any pressure, just like what those nations are trying to create a story with, the last TG he made, before I banjected him.

IC: Allow Eurussia to define what is annexation first, which is the permanent incorporation of some territorial entity into another geo-political entity (Wikipedia), and in this case, it is the incorporation of Ceveztria's political territory into the Eurussian Empire, and this was given effect by the signing of our Treaty of Annexation. Here,
TREATY OF ANNEXATION

1) Ceveztria revokes its Treaty of Friendship with Eurussia.
2) Ceveztria relinquishes its sovereignty and territories to Eurussia.
3) Ceveztria recognizes the absolute authority of the Emperor of Eurussia.
4) Ceveztria recognizes the absolute authority of the Eurussian Government.
5) Ceveztria recognizes that it shall become an inherent territory of Eurussia.
And since then, the entire sovereignty and nationality of Ceveztria have been dissolved and non-existing as it becomes an integral territory of the Eurussian Empire. As a matter of fact, it is our government who decided the structure of administration that is why the former President of Ceveztria, Joe Biden, has become the Governor General acting as the representative of the Emperor to the two territories which was named as Commonwealth of North Ausavia and South Ausavia. It is in our full discretion on how to administer the entirety of our disaster stricken new territories, with of course, support of the international community. And all efforts are on-going. And inquiring about the validity of the Treaty? The discretion now to make these two commonwealths independence rest solely in the Eurussian Government, as stipulated in Articles 3,4,5 of the Treaty. The Article 2 speaks for itself, and Article 1 which means our Treaty of Friendship which recognizes each others' sovereignty has been revoked since then because Ceveztria have lost its independence, sovereignty, and nationality upon annexation. And asking if the Treaty is valid? Yes, because Eurussia wishes to. And No, because Eurussia wishes to, as it enjoys the right of to exercise sovereignty.

[But outside OOC/IC, both of us agreed that this will be temporary until the RP is ripe for independence, which was confirmed by myself and as well as Ceveztria. Personally, I shouldn't have joined and agreed with his RP if this how will it end only. He really had a perfect plan for his RP, the format of new government, infrastructure projects, the Hyatt Hotel is part of it, check my news on it, and he wanted to look like Dubai, see my news about the Dubai Mall. I just feel sad that this is how it ended :-/ Anyways, I have made our stand and all my arguments, and I am extremely confident that they can withstand all scrutiny.]
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Europe and Asia Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 am

Due to you deleting the telegram, it is no longer applicable for evidence.

OOC: Busy, but I'll post the full court position later.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Great Eurussia Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Due to you deleting the telegram, it is no longer applicable for evidence.

Oh too bad, anyways, sorry about that :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Due to you deleting the telegram, it is no longer applicable for evidence.

Should this case be counted as resolved?
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 am

Ireland wrote:

I think so? Am I correct Eurasia?
Shall I lock this thread now?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 am

Not yet. It's tied to the other case.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Not yet. It's tied to the other case.

???
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 am

Ireland wrote:

What about now?
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:48 am

Yes, can you change it to "resolved?" Consider the verdict here to be the same as in the other cae.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3