World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shraman Conference on Kennyland

+5
Ivania
Europe and Asia
Ireland
Dromoda
New Tarajan
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland Empty Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  New Tarajan Sat May 24, 2014 11:23 pm

SHRAMAN CONFERENCE ON KENNYLAND

Shraman Conference on Kennyland 2ypmf84

Shraman Conference on Kennyland 6qwh39

Marquis Uriel Van De Groot, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of New Tarajan and Chancellor of the Empire

"Greetings, honourable representatives,
I wish to welcome you in New Tarajan, at the Grand Paradise Hotel Complex of Shraman, for this Diplomatic Conference on Kennyland. The issue we have to resolve here is particularly complex and delicate; however, I strongly believe that we will find, here, peacefully and through diplomacy, what we are searching for.
Before beginning, I wish to deeply thank all of you, for you acceptance of this Conference and your decision to come here. Thank you."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland Empty Re: Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  Dromoda Sun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

Dromodian Diplomat is shot down by its own crew. therefore Dromoda can not attend to this peace conference.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 am

We wish to join in this peace conference.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

Shraman Conference on Kennyland GG2012-GG-of-Canada_zps0c9f8d6d

Deputy Premier Mortinson:

"I thank Prime Minister Van De Groot for hosting this conference. I feel, however, the recent events demand me to be frank. We condemn and reject Dromoda's new lie that their representative was killed by his own crew. Should this be the case, we recommend that Dromoda stabilize itself internally before attempting ill conceived military actions against innocent nations. Furthermore, we would like to point out that Dromoda lying about the death of their diplomat means they recognize what they are doing to KennyLand is illegal and wrong, and therefore are unwilling to participate in a conference that they know would expose their imperialistic and brutish tactics to the entire international community. I also wish to point out that if they are not lying, is a country that cannot prevent its diplomats from being killed by their own crews really the country we want determining the future of KennyLand? The answer is obvious. Or, perhaps Dromoda purposefully killed their representative to prevent his attendance to this conference. After all, they clearly do not wish to attend it if its outcome will be most likely detrimental to their goal of total annexation of KennyLand. Let us consider the possibilities: Dromoda either  a)lied about their diplomat being killed to prevent their attendance at this conference, b) cannot control their own soldiers to the point that they would kill a diplomat for no obvious purpose, or c), they purposefully killed their diplomat to provide an easy escape from this conference that they assumed none of us would question. None of these options present Dromoda in a light in which it can safely control any portion of KennyLand. So, my fellow representatives, I will ask again, can any of us, in good conscience, really believe that Dromoda is in any position to take control of KennyLand?"
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 25, 2014 1:56 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:We wish to join in this peace conference.

Since you are not directly involved, Ireland, if you wish you could stand here as Observer.

PM Marquis Uriel Van De Groot

"Thank you, Your Excellency Mortinson, for you frank words. Sincerity is always appreciated.
First of all, I wish to express my deepest condolences to Dromoda for the murder of its diplomat.
Secondly, we understand the concerns expressed by His Excellency Mortinson, thus, we urge Dromoda to dissolve these concerns by nominating as soon as possible another representative who will attend to the Conference. Time is everything, right now.
Thank you"

New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Sun May 25, 2014 6:53 am

Supreme Comrade Zhonah Luca

Shraman Conference on Kennyland 2yxniut

I'd like to start this off with a correction of international news, The fact that the Judlyn Isles have a 4% Dromodian ethnic minority on them does not call for the international community to rename them the 'Jillin' Islands. Now... KennyLand and Ivania have had close ties since the times of the Republic. Just as of recently though due to the Slutisrael plague and recent Slutisrael attacks inside Kennyland's capital of Squagglen their King has asked me The Supreme Comrade to represent KennyLand in foreign affairs until the Slutisrael menace is dealt with. Before Squagglen was overran, The King, Steven Brown, and I signed a bilateral ties pact that ties our nations together politically, economically, and militarily. I am tasked with defending KennyLand and supplying energy and transportation to KennyLandic citizens. When Dromoda began to claim Judlyn I denied it, he however persisted. Judlyn is KennyLandic and that is final, there is no compromise to be made.  
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 am

"I thank Ivania for the expression of its position.
In this case, we should wait for a new Dromodan delegate to come here and express the position of the People's Republic. We are already talking with the Dromodan government about this issue, but until now we have received no response. If it will decide not to send any delegate, the works will continue nonethless, since Dromoda itself has recognized this Conference at its very beginning."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun May 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Antanares wish to participate to this conference. Thanks and sorry, in case, for the delay.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:Antanares wish to participate to this conference. Thanks and sorry, in case, for the delay.

If you wish, you will be granted with the rank of Observer.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sun May 25, 2014 9:38 pm

we send Diplomat Nan Ang to this conference
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 pm

So i guess Ivania also supports our intervention because they say that no compromise can be made.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Dromoda wrote:we send Diplomat Nan Ang to this conference

Thank you very much.
We will wait for your response to the Ivanian and Eurasian statements.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Deputy Premier Mortinson, Europe and Asia

Shraman Conference on Kennyland 964d53a5-f1b4-4ea9-98b4-051a8c1078a7_zps527522c0

":Thank you Prime Minister Van De Groot. To my Dromodan counterpart: What are you saying? Nothing in Supreme Comrade Luca's statement suggested to any of us that he supported the Dromodan invasionof KennyLand. I will concede that due to your late arrival the position of our side may not be as clear, and for this I apologize. However, I will make our position clear: Dromoda is to stay out of KennyLand. Any action taken by Dromoda in KennyLand is illegal and will be considered war. My government has voiced its support for a peaceful solution, but frankly I see no way for that to be accomplished when you create an obvious straw-man with Supreme Comrade Luca's argument. Negotiation is the key here. I assume that what Dromoda wants out of this is the Jilan island, correct? The issue lies in the fact that Dromoda has no right to Judlyn, which I am sure you well know."
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 25, 2014 11:19 pm

"I thanks His Excellency Mortinson for his clarifications.
I wish now to leave the word to the esteemed Dromodan delegate.
Please, feel free to state your position. Thank you."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 12:15 am

I am not a Dromodan Delegate!!!

I am a Dromodian Delegate and i take that as an insult.

but we still claim Jillin Island and recognize it as our sovereign territory occupied by Kennyland.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 12:18 am

"We are deeply sorry. We were not aware of such a difference, and I apologize personally if you felt insulted. Be sure that it wasn't our intention to offend you in any way.
By the way, can we ask to the Dromodian delegate to offer us a clarification about the grounds for such a statement about the status of Jillin?"
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 12:25 am

New Tarajan wrote:

"We are deeply sorry. We were not aware of such a difference, and I apologize personally if you felt insulted. Be sure that it wasn't our intention to offend you in any way.
By the way, can we ask to the Dromodian delegate to offer us a clarification about the grounds for such a statement about the status of Jillin?"

"When the world was in its colonial age the Dromodian empire settled on the island before someone else. but after a rebellion by Swagyololand Troops the island was abandonment until  the nation of Swagyololand appeared on the map."
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

"So, in few words: your intention is to re-claim back lands that were belonging, due to your own statements, to Dromoda during the colonial age?"
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 am

"We never gave up the sovereignty of the land and we want it back or at least some of it"
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 am

Dromoda wrote:"We never gave up the sovereignty of the land and we want it back or at least some of it"

Deputy Premier Mortinson

"Have you consider having your case arbitrated by the court of justice? That must certainly be better than invading a sovereign country."
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:"We never gave up the sovereignty of the land and we want it back or at least some of it"

Deputy Premier Mortinson

"Have you consider having your case arbitrated by the court of justice? That must certainly be better than invading a sovereign country."
Diplomat Nan Ang

"i will only ask what is rightfull to the Dromodian state. and that is Jillin. we are aware that the government of kennyland who does not comment to us directly is not helping our people on Jillin and does not actually rule. he did nothing on behalf of the People and he shows to us that his government is totally incapable of governing so much land.

because we never let our sovereignty over the island go we feel responsible to intervene and care for those who need it.

thank you
"
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 12:57 am

"The concerns expressed by His Excellency Nan Ang are noble, and commendable.
And, for this same reason, I wish to ask: don't you think that the escalation of a military conflict could only harm those same people you are eager to protect with your actions? The idea proposed by His Excellency Mortinson is good. And if the Dromodian government doesn't feel comfortable with submitting itself to the Court of Justice, we could resolve it through an international arbitration of the Arbitration Court of the International Peace Conference.
The most important thing, and I am sure that every body here agrees on this point, is to avoid the escalation of a conflict, which could only endanger every side involved."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Mon May 26, 2014 1:30 am

Supreme Comrade Zhonah Luca

Shraman Conference on Kennyland Bfjfip

So, Dromodas' claim to Judlyn is colonialism? We Ivanians as an early people 'colonized' or settled Paris, Arveyres. However, you do not see us wiling to wage war for trying to 'take it back'. If it was once uninhabited why did you not take it then? Why is it an issue now? Now that I know your reasoning behind your warmongering attitude I can only laugh, This is not a debate of right or wrong anymore, Dromoda will always try to get what they want.... But now he's trying to take something that isn't his from someone who can defend themselves. I support the notion of having a Court case, however there is no evidence to back up the Dromodian claim and would be easily dismissed.
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 2:54 am

Diplomat Nan Ang

Shraman Conference on Kennyland 052412%20Hong%20Lei

"Still some of the ethnic Dromodians are still there. some of them even have a Dromodian pasport.

We the People's Republic of Dromoda have the sovereign right to defend its borders from invaders. we asked if they wanted to leave. they did not respond.
we gave them time.they did not respond.

we take measure's and still no response.
we have a serious case here. and we the Dromodian people and our allies are ready to attack and wipe out a great portion of the world alliance. we are on the brink of a world war. i think Ivania wants a world war to happen if he talks like this."

Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 am

"Please, Mr. Ang. This is not the place to spread threats against the World Alliance as a whole. What we are seeking here is peace, and I believe this is in the best interests of everybody. Even in the case Dromoda would win the war, still it would have suffered such massive destructions to transform that victory in a defeat. And this is valid for every country which could get involved in such a kind of conflict.
And this is exactly why we are here, to discuss about this delicate issue.
Now, we understand the concerns of the Dromodian government about its own citizens living in Kennyland. However, we are sure that a better solution could be easily found, without recurring to force, nor to the dismantlement of a sovereign, independent country such as Kennyland."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next