World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moscow Peace Summit

+20
Snarfian Federation
UnitedStatesOfScouting
England and Wales
The Holy Empire of Artite
Muchos Estados Unidos
Kingdom of Scottlands
Apepistan
Yellasia
New-Zealand
Ivania
Ireland
Kaevi
Havenburgh
Empire of Articmainia
Europe and Asia
Dromoda
New Tarajan
Federation of Antanares
Imperial Tokugawa
Great Eurussia
24 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Empty Eurussian Foreign Minister

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:22 am

Minister of Foreign Affairs of Great Eurussia

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 AP11112815363

His Excellency, Sergei Lavrov

"Mr. President Leem, Occupied former DPRK is not like we liberate it and spent billions of euros to redevelop it and feed the people and then when a new leader suddenly steps in then gets what he wants. It is not the same as we are begging for appreciation for our concerted efforts to free you country from decades of authoritarian rule. We would simply want to inform you that you should reach a compromise with us for the better of Korrea.

Mr. President, I will be frank to you. You should accept the reality that you have nothing to present to us to gain advantage here in the negotiations. As a matter of fact, we can simply takeover your lands and absorb all sorts of international condemnation but in the end of the day possess and rule over the liberated lands of Occupied former DPRK. But by the virtue of international rule of law, we are respecting the sovereignty of the new Korrean Republic.

And with regards to your points, we suggest the following compromise.

1) The liberators of New Korrea (occupying powers) will assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea. It is our call on whether to provide these assistance financially or materially.

2) If Articmainia refuses to form a joint task force with you, you can't force for a joint task force and it is your duty to do so. Anyhow, the entire Articmainian-New Korrean border should remain demilitarized for the next 50 years to avoid further tensions.

3) We also believe that due to the security volatility of the new Republic of New Korrea, nuclear power plants would be easy targets for destabilizers and we cannot afford such high risk which could cost environmental disaster for the entire continent. Thus, the Republic of New Korrea should not develop nuclear weapons and will only restart the utilization of nuclear energy after 50 years. We believe that is enough time for your government to stabilize the entire country first before swallowing too much responsibility.

4) All occupying powers will definitely leave after the Peace Treaty is signed. However, the threats to your national security remains too high and thus it is imperative for our continued military presence as a deterrence. Anyway, the WAPF will be granted superior authority over your country's self-defense force (converted armed forces) for a period of ten years until then your self-defense force will continue to be trained by the WAPF which shall serve as the supreme authority over all liberating forces that will stay in New Korrea after this treaty.

5) We also believe that wars are not condoned by the international community except for SELF DEFENSE rights of countries as enshrined by the WA Security Council Act. Unless provoked by New Korrea, you should not expect any retaliation from SHAD, Articmainia, Artite and Xolox and anyone else.

6) We agree with this. And a good compromise indeed."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Empty Re: Moscow Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 am

My fellow world leaders, I am sorry to say this, but Artite has grown weary of New Korrea for we see them as only a puppet sympathizer to the former DPRK. In essence we are saying that New Korrea is the same nation and government as before just with a different name. Gentlemen I am going to be as upfront as possible and use vulgarity in the rarest of moments. But if you sprinkle sugar on shit, it is sadly still shit. 

Artite is retracting its agreement with the peace treaty and formally and respectfully as possible withdraw from the Moscow Peace Summit. Once a competent and understand Korrea is found please message us immediately. Until then, the Principality of Korreaa-Artite will remain under Imperial authority. 

I apologize greatly to all of my fellow heads of state but Artite can not take this any longer. We will get no where when the current president sounds the same as the last dictator of this most definite corrupt land. 

I ask that you continue the peace summit with out us. But any further demands or compromises will not be recognized by Artite. We were willing to compromise and willing to sign and had hope for the new state of Korrea. However all that is lost, our minds are made and you can not change them. Good day gentlemen and ladies. 

*at that Prince William Niston, leaves the Moscow Peace Summit politely this time and begins his long journey home to Artite*
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:54 am

"Prince William Niston of Artite, we are saddened to bid goodbye to you. And hope that things will change when President Leem of the Republic of New Korrea sees the reality. I wish you a safe trip back to Rofinta.

And President Leem, we just want to clarify, what are these protest news coming from? As far as we are concerned there are no protests within Eurussian Occupied Zone. Are you stirring up a propaganda against us?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 640px_US_Navy_070914_N_5783_F_001_Vice_President
Vice President Dickey arrived in Moscow to replace President Brush who left to attend the NATO meeting
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger
Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 President_nazarbayev_2

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan understand the concerns of Artite. We are growing tired of fruitless talking as well.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Chancellor of Russia

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Enda-kenny

Enda Kenny

"It is time for Korrea to see the real world. They are not the best country on earth. They don't have the best economy. And their people are not the happiest. I have faith in this new government. But that faith can easily go away. I ask that the New Korrean government works with us so we can come up with a reasonable compromise."
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:54 am

"President Leem, is this the compromised Treaty of Peace you are about to sign?"

TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA

1) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK (Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, and Articmainia) and the WA Peacekeeping Force (for the WA Security Council) shall assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea (former DPRK) at their own discretion whether materially or financially.

2) Articmainia and New Korrea shall maintain a demilitarized border for 50 years.

3) New Korrea shall not utilize any form of nuclear technology for 50 years and thereafter may opt to develop the use of nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes and for the benefit of the people of New Korrea with strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

4) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall maintain a garrison of militaries within their occupied zones with supervision of the WA Peacekeeping Force which shall then be gradually withdrawn after 10 years when the self-defense force of New Korrea is fully functional to serve the purpose of maintaining its national security.

5) New Korrea shall not declare war to any country except for self-defense purposes.

6) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

Prince William Niston of Artite
President Leem of New Korrea
President Enda Kenny of Russia
Ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger of Apepistan
Vice President Dickey of Muchos Estados Unidos
Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov of Great Eurussia

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Please note that Artite has retracted its signing of the peace treaty and there for ask for the removal of Prince William Niston's name from the treaty.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Your Excellency, Lavrov, Your draft of the peace treaty does not include the trial of the people responsible for the regime in front of international court, which is a major concern to us, and was included in the last draft of the peace treaty, as the following:

"High ranking officials from the North Korreaan regime will be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity by the World Alliance Security Council. Their sentences can be reduced to exile, provided that they assist in investigations of the North Korreaan nuclear project and help the Security Council determine China China's role in it."

May I ask why it was decided to take that part out of the final treaty?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Please note that Artite has retracted its signing of the peace treaty and there for ask for the removal of Prince William Niston's name from the treaty.

I am signing it so you should sign. Your showing that you help liberate to get a bunch of territory?

I.suggest you stop pissing on my feet. I will not sign this treaty with a man who looks like a slimy leech. I helped liberate and now I have taken into consideration the future of the PKA I thought the new government of New Korrea was competent and now I fear that the New Korrean government is just as bad as the old communist regime. I will not sign the treaty amd I suggest you atop telling me to sign the treaty
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:27 am

"We apologize Ambassador Tengar for overlooking a very important provision of the Peace Treaty. We have added it accordingly. Please review."

TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA

1) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK (Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, and Articmainia) and the WA Peacekeeping Force (for the WA Security Council) shall assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea (former DPRK) at their own discretion whether materially or financially.

2) Articmainia and New Korrea shall maintain a demilitarized border for 50 years.

3) New Korrea shall not utilize any form of nuclear technology for 50 years and thereafter may opt to develop the use of nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes and for the benefit of the people of New Korrea with strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

4) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall maintain a garrison of militaries within their occupied zones with supervision of the WA Peacekeeping Force which shall then be gradually withdrawn after 10 years when the self-defense force of New Korrea is fully functional to serve the purpose of maintaining its national security.

5) New Korrea shall not declare war to any country except for self-defense purposes.

6) New Korrea shall exercise a republican state with full democratic constitution and principles.

7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

8) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

President Leem of New Korrea (Signed)

With the acceptance of President Leem, we are very glad to invite all Parties to review the Treaty and sign it in accordance with all our common objectives of bringing peace and democracy to New Korrea.
We also hope for Artite's reconsideration."

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:37 am

Please note that the United Kingdoms of Apepistan will not sign this treaty until we get clarification about the matter of Azotakza vassalizing Korreaa.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 am

"We have sent an invitation to the Azotakzan Government to attend this Summit for clarification on the recent political association between New Korrea and Azotakza. Furthermore, it will be much easier for President Leem to enlighten us on this. May we hear your statement Mr. President?

For the time being, we will also not be signing the Treaty."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 am

Chancellor of Russia

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Enda-kenny

Enda Kenny

"I will not sign this treaty. Why? Because I did not come here to set up a democracy in a war-torn country just to have them turn around and become communist again. If you let Kim Jong-un back into Korrea he will be placed back into power. For this reason I will not sign."
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:51 am

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Landingstrip-services-page-1
Natalia rrives at the Peace summit to discuss the issue of New Korreaa.

Primer of Azotakza

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 10 Natalya%20Poklonskaya-music-show-competition

Natalia Siyanosov

"Greetings great leaders from around the world. I have a question, why does this have to be about communism? Now my government might be communist but we are not a dictatorship. It disgusts me to see you respectable gentlemen comparing me to the old leader of North Korreaa. New Korreaa will not go back to the old way it was before the "liberation". many of the nations who occupy it will only use it and render it as corpse. I plan to rebuild it to a better state and form better bonds with the new government.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:23 am

Did you or did you not sign a private vassalizing contract with New-Korreaa? This is the only question the United Kingdoms of Apepistan is interested in, currently.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

"Welcome to Moscow, Premier Natalia. And we are grateful for your acceptance to our invitation. And for us to be fully convinced with your intentions on your political union with the Republic of New Korrea, Eurussia would require the signature of Your Excellency to the proposed Treaty to prove to us your commitment to the democratization of the country regardless of your country's ideologied. Then, Eurussia will sign the Peace Treaty as our concurrence."

TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF AZOTAKZA, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA

6) New Korrea shall exercise a republican state with full democratic constitution and principles.

7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

8) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

Premier Natalia Siyanosov of Azotakza

"Please sign here."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 am

Apepistan wrote:

Did you or did you not sign a private vassalizing contract with New-Korreaa? This is the only question the United Kingdoms of Apepistan is interested in, currently.
"The answer is alittle different then that, the offer was present privitely to new Korreaa, because both parties would have to agree. But I also don't see why the security consiul has to get involved. But now that new Korreaa has signed the treaty. I also agree that west and east korreaa to remained occupied but new Korreaa to become a vassal".
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am

Azotakza wrote:
"The answer is alittle different then that, the offer was present privitely to new Korreaa, because both parties would have to agree. But I also don't see why the security consiul has to get involved. But now that new Korreaa has signed the treaty. I also agree that west and east korreaa to remained occupied but new Korreaa to become a vassal".

Then we agree with something. West-Korreaa will remain under authority of the United Kingdoms of Apepistan. You must understand, we aren't implying that every communist state is a dictatorship, but the communist dictatorship in Korreaa has just ended, and its roots go deep. We can not take that risk.
From this point on, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan on the Moscow Peace Summit will talk about New Korreaa only, a separate treaty will be held on the future about West-Korreaa.

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:53 am

Then we agree with something. West-Korreaa will remain under authority of the United Kingdoms of Apepistan. You must understand, we aren't implying that every communist state is a dictatorship, but the communist dictatorship in Korreaa has just ended, and its roots go deep. We can not take that risk.
From this point on, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan on the Moscow Peace Summit will talk about New Korreaa only, a separate treaty will be held on the future about West-Korreaa.

[/quote]

"Yes I will agree to this. The old leader of New Korreaa, will not return to power. I have also stated this to New Korreaa's leader. He agreed to this terms. If we must divide the territory of Korreaa, the it is a must for the time. But New Korreaa would still go under my leadership, as he and I discusssed. If we are to be watch then I will agree to this. Each nation may send a diplomat to watch with us.
I will sign the treaty once it is rewritten. But if we may discussed releasing the occupied land we will do this later, not at this time."
-Natalia
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 am

Azotakza wrote:
"Yes I will agree to this. The old leader of New Korreaa, will not return to power. I have also stated this to New Korreaa's leader. He agreed to this terms. If we must divide the territory of Korreaa, the it is a must for the time. But New Korreaa would still go under my leadership, as he and I discusssed. If we are to be watch then I will agree to this. Each nation may send a diplomat to watch with us.
I will sign the treaty once it is rewritten. But if we may discussed releasing the occupied land we will do this later, not at this time."
-Natalia

We are fine with that. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan is already overwatching the Korreaan Khanate for the time, we are perfectly satisfied if the WAPF and the WASC overwatch that dictatorship does not develop in Korreaa again.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:43 am

"Then I agree if these are the terms and I will start sending aid to New Korreaa"
-Natalia
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 am

President Leem, I don't know how much you know about my people, but it's common knowledge that we hate to repeat ourselves.
The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have announced many times that the peoples right for self-determination will remain unharmed. After the rebuilding and restoration processes are done, the people can vote, under observation of the Security Council, of course, to ensure that the procedure is indeed free and clear, about their future.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:29 am

Do not fool us Apepistan. If you don't sign the treaty you just prove your imperialist color. We have sign the treaty and now making excuse of communism just to achieve your ambition. This is unacceptable. The Republic of New Korrea is still a republic in all territories.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:51 am

"We are satisfied with the acceptance of Azotakza and New Korrea on the Peace Treaty. And Ambassador Tengar, I do not think we need to worry too much on communism to engulf the Republic of New Korreaa as Section 6 of the treaty requires that New Korrea shall remain a republican state.

In anyway, I am signing the Treaty for Eurussia."
TREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF AZOTAKZA, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA

8) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

Premier Natalia Siyanosov of Azotakza (Signed)
Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov of Great Eurussia (Signed)

"Thank you President Leem and Premier Natalia."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next