World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA International News Network

+58
I.S.I.S
Apocryphi
Huperzia
The Sanchez Republic
Republic of Ireland
Icenavia
Juvor
Ebsotz
DPRNK
Kingdom of Ireland
Serenarea
chivalry
(Former)Lockdownn
Shockwave
Uzukima
Hungaria Nova
England and Wales
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Empire of Articmainia
Azotakza
Xolox
New Rhodinia
Apepistan
Svaerige
Shlask
Kingdom of Scottlands
Dosh Semiw
Atanosia
The Holy Empire of Artite
Zanland
Muchos Estados Unidos
Imabistan
Thunderoad-Shyra
Turkerya
Lonbonia
Zackalantis
Israeli Free State
Arveyres
Yellasia
Regornia
Kaevi
United States of Europe
Snarfian Federation
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Rebel forces Newellia
The Catham Islands
New-Zealand
United Earth Conclave
Ivania
Texania
Dromoda
Talanzaar
Europe and Asia
Ausavia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
Imperial Tokugawa
Ireland
62 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Ebsotz Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:08 am

NEKOLAI GIVES ARTITIAN ADDRESS

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Media_xl_1504296

Emperor Nekolai Zadravic I of Ebsotz gives his second address to the Artitian Empire, this time, in his Royal Palace.

"Hmmph. You seriously think that I am going to fight until I my heart turns black? Yes, we will fight to protect innocent lives...or are they innocent? Perhaps you know more than I do about Korea, Emperor Constantine? And really? My troops will tremble? My Royal Army will only tremble if they see a giant or of they're cold! But its too late Artite. All of the Koreans have been evacuated. No civilians shall be killed. You lost, in a way. I know what you wanted to do, Emperor Constantine. Kill, kill, kill all the civilians! Well, actually, come to think of it, that is very brilliant. "

"This is not a betrayal. I never betrayed you. It was your choice of killing my men. Because of one thing, Emperor Constantine. You never want to be blocked by someones's military nearly an 8th of theirs. You don't want to drop down to their level. And I respect that. I have been through 6 wars, Emperor Constantine. 6!! And most of them were internal wars. I know what its like. You have to let go of your past, and focus on whats ahead, because that counts more. If you tell me what the f*ck is going on with Korea, I will withdraw, and we could become friends. BUT if you keep it to yourself, I will do something that will make the WA sh*t their pants. Deal?"

"I hope we can become allies once again, and fight on other's bloodshed as one, instead of our own."
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Ebsotz Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am

EBSOTZ DECLARES WAR ON C.A.B, FUNDING IS GOING TO RUSSIA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Afghan2_1535332c

After recent news from Russia, Ebsotz has declared war of CAB, and has sent a great deal of troops to hunt down its leader. Also, Ebsotz offered to send aid. Ebsotz has been an ally to Russia for a great deal of time now, and is bound by a treaty to send aid & troops immediately. Ebsotz has sent Task Force 23 & 287 to deal with the issue. Ebsotz also offered to help investigate the origin of the bomb and who planted it from the terrorist organization. Overall, Ebsotz mourns for the lose of Russia's Empress and will avenge her right away.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 am

Zanland Begins Invasion Of Korea

Zanlandian forces have recently landed in the eastern coast of Korea marking the beginning of Zanland's role in the war. The 3rd Shock Army,measuring 3.5 million strong, has begun advancing west in Korea while Army Group B has landed on the northwestern side of the island off the coast of Korea. Army Group B measuring 1.5 million has begun advancing south towards Haeju.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 BFqv2Wk
A map of the Zanlandian invasion

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 47904
A Zanlandian MI-24 attacks Korean positions

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 34916
Zanlandian forces advance in Korea
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:18 am

Wirbanskian Military Declares war on Ebsotz

The Wirbanskian military has declared war on the Ebsotzian country that has been in New Koreaa for the past few days. Wirbanskian ships are being deployed to Korea despite demands that Wirbanskia stays "nuetral" in this onflict. [Military Official Responds] We have like most equipped our ships with the latest technology and advancements, but the one thing that we have that most countries don't is the willing men and woman who are willing to fight for this country, love to fight for this country, and are willing to die for this country."

The Wirbanskian government has issued their declaration of war against the MEU invalid, but will not sign any treaty of agreement, peace, and/or stalling of war towards NK and Ebsotz. I Jesocasha Killitine issue this statement to you and your men, Are you willing to die for this scum of the earth country to prove a point, or is there another agenda on the table, do you and your country have something to hide?"
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:51 am

LOXANS MAKE LANDING ON MEU SHORES
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 WNUS_8-55_mk12_St_Paul_pic
Under the cover of a naval bombardment, Loxan troops have forced their way onto enemy shores. About 500,000 of the 3 million soldiers are assigned to navy and another 500,000 to the airforce, various fighters and bombers. The remaining 2 million soldiers are in about 3:1 tanks to ground forces ratio. Since most of Xolox's allies have decided to abandon the MEU front, 3 million troops of the 6 million sent to NK have been redirected to MEU while the other 3 million troops have been ordered to follow Zanlandian initiative.

BETRAYAL?

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 320px-MiguelRegod%C3%B3nHarkness_Rhaegar_Targaryen
The Grand Emperor of Xolox, Charles Robert Targaryen, has accused Emperor Constantine of Artite of betrayal. "Prior to this action, we had seen the Artitians as worthy, strong, and like-minded allies. Our decision to enter their war against MEU and NK is one of the many actions that exemplifies this. However, it has recently become apparent how little their emperor, Constantine, views our nations' relationship. We followed him wholeheartedly into his war against MEU and he pulled out without even firing a shot! According to our traditions, his betrayal can only be answered in one way: a duel to the death." After issuing his deadly statement, the Grand Emperor has scheduled a flight to Rofinta to confront his former friend and ally and issue his challenge. He plans to use the greatsword Blackfyre, a family heirloom that was used by his family's forefathers for centuries.

TREATY OF THE BLAZING CROWN- NULLIFIED
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Ebsotz__105219
The Grand Emperor has declared the Loxan-Ebsotzian Treaty of the Blazing Crown to be null and void as another of Xolox's former ally's unsurprisingly betrays her. He has condemned Ebsotzian actions, especially as the country had communicated that they would be joining on the side of Xolox. The Grand Emperor has mulled over following Wirbanskia in their declaration of war on Ebsotz, but will give his former ally some time to consider their next moves before deciding.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 am

NEKOLAI GIVES FINAL ADDRESS TO THE WORLD ABOUT THE WAR

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Mark+Rutte+5FgIK3cWzBgm

Nekolai Zadravic makes his final address to the WA about the Korean War.
"Alright, listen. I have been searching, and searching, and searching for answers too long! What the heck is going on in the Western Hemisphere? Anarchy? Or is it called stupidity? I don't know. But without further adew, let me begin."

"Sometimes, I look up into the stars and wonder, "'Where will I be when my empire crumbles, or it goes into the hands of another person?'" My curiosity has been flying all over the place. Lets make a deal Xolox & Artite. Actually, no, let me confess. It all started 6 months ago. After the fall of the DPRK Regime, a bomb was planted in Pyongsong, and I had the BJD (Bomb Jumper Device). My original plan was to detonate it a bit earlier to the sink Pyongsong, but as soon as I realize that you were invading, I cancelled it. My softer side surfaced, and I made a stupid decision of protecting of Pyongsong. Only 16 casualties of my men occurred, mainly by Artite."

"Now, I may know what you're thinking: How did you evacuate the whole country so fast? Well, me and Korea planned this a while ago, a few days before the war. We knew Artite would be the first to set afoot on Korea, so we evacuated the citizens to a foreign camp near Ebsotz. The ships were there to fool you, to make you think the civilians were there. But they were living at the camps for 2 weeks already. Lets make another deal: I will release the refugees to Korea IF you mend our relations. Deal? Or am I just pitting Ebsotz in another war?"

"I am giving you a piece of advice. Agree, and I set off the bomb towards the Koreans. But because we are a compassionate people, we will withdraw. Even though, I will set of the bomb anyways to destroy Pyongsong. If you tell me whats going on, I may even invade all its lands to support the invasion? Your choice. Can we become allies once again? Artite? Xolox?"

And one more thing: If you withdraw your troops, and I will withdraw mine, I will tell Korea to be less annoying.

Last edited by Ebsotz on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 am

EBSOTZ RECOGNIZES KOREA AS A PROTECTORATE, EBSOTZ CEDES THE REST TO XOLOX & ARTITE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 A9c31c10e4bafcea2030356cbea7ae6a
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty New Korrea Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 am

Many Korreans massacred by imperialists!!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 South_Korean_soldiers_walk_among_dead_political_prisoners,_Taejon,_South_Korea

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Kalavryta

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 RovnoMassacre

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Korean-war-18
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:39 am

APEPISTAN MOURNS

After recent news about the death of the "Iron Emperor", Emperor Constantine Avarius the III, mass mourning was held in all of the United Kingdoms. A shrine was erected to honor Emperor Constantine in the Valley of Heroes, where there are countless small and large memorials built to honor and remember the greatest warriors who fought for and with Apepistan.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 IMG_5019_t460
the sacred shrine of Constantine

THE UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN CONDEMN WAR PROPAGANDA

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have recently given news regarding the civilian genocide in Korrea. The government of Apepistan have stated that the news are clearly propaganda against Artite, and this kind of behavior is not acceptable when the nations are aiming for peace. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have formally requested New Korreaa to stop undermining the Peace Summit started in Konzbator.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 am

EBSOTZ WITHDRAWS TROOPS FROM KOREA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 635598399621583867-Ukraine-Vots

After careful consideration from the Royal Government, Ebsotz, with a broken heart, decided to retreat from Korea, and staying neutral in the Arto-Korean War. Ebsotz has finally decided to cave in because of peer pressure, a nullification of a treaty, and Korean Propaganda, which is 100% illegal in Ebsotz (unless it is required). When Ebsotz did this, Ebsotz was not retreating because of a threatening invasion from Artite & Xolox, it was because of the illegal propaganda, ignorance of the Konzbator Peace Summit, and Artitians & Ebsotzians fought with each other instead against each other. "I am not afraid of my decision. I believe this is the right path: To stay neutral. But you never know, I might someday invade Korea. But for now, that is highly unlikely.", Nekolai Zadravic says.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Imperial News Network

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:05 am

Imperial Army Assaults Pyongsong

After the news that Ebsotz troops were being pulled out of Pyongsong, the Imperial Army was given the order to take over the city. At 1100 400,000 Imperial Troopers charged into the city under the cover of air superiority, artillery, and naval bombardment. It is expected that the city will fall to the Empire in the next day or so. While the rest of the army is taking more and more land by the day to the faltering forces of New Korrea. Despite the international court cases that have been filed against Artite, the war continues on. Early today, news that the northern sector of New Korrea has been fully conquered with little to no resistance. The rest of New Korrea shall soon fall to the coalition of Artite and her allies.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Soldier_special_forces_phillipines_army_news_30112007_004
Imperial soldiers from the northern provinces of Artite, take cover while in a fire fight with Korrean soldiers.

With the accusations that Imperial soldiers are executing civilians and killing hundreds leaving their bodies in mass graves, the Empire has stated that this is the work of the Korrean Government stooping so low that it would accuse another nation of war crimes that have not been committed. This propaganda has enraged millions of Artitians. On the social media site ToArtite4U.co.ar pictures of President Leem beheading his own citizens are popping up all over the site and some pictures have been featured in the government controlled television comedy talk show, To Dine with Wine.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty New Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:26 am

Imperialists desperate to coverup!!! Making wars with no deaths? More Korreans have been discovered slaughtered!!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 19950717-srebrenic_1905711i
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:21 am

Chacklean troops preparing for full out invasion of MEU?

Chacklean leader has announce that troops will remain prepared to attack until march 6, 231 aircrafts, 255 armored vehicles and 6 frigates along with the 3rd fleet that contains 1 aircraft carrier, 2 destroyers and 1 submarine. After this hopefully not so long war Chackle will send aid to house the citizens of MEU.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 2Q==

Chacklean navy fleet moving to shores of MEU
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:18 am

Zanlandian Forces Advance
Zanlandian forces advance inland on the Korean frontier since the invasion days ago. Meanwhile Zanlandian forces have surrounded Pyongyang and have begun to besiege the city. Pyongyang is expected to fall soon.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 UJk80yF
Updated map of the invasion

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Russian-artillery_788503i
Zanlandian batteries pound Pyongyang

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 0_804b5_e22d5b3e_XXL
Zanlandian troops advance in Korea
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Wirbanskian Military Descends Upon M.E.U and New Korreaa

C.A.A.F has descended upon the beaches of M.E.U and New Korreaa and major cities and ports within those two countries. Pyongyang, Haeju, and Pyongsung are all the New Korreaan cities Wirbanskia has its eyes on taking, while the main focus in M.E.U is to capture Washington in which they are reportedly 80 miles out from the outskirts of the capital. Predator, a well known Wirbanskian separatist group is reportedly making its way already well within the capital of M.E.U by obtaining flights to the country and making plans before-hand. Over 40,000 troops are being sent to M.E.U alone, with less then 10,000 deployed already in New Korreaa. 5 battleships have made their way to the coast line of M.E.U with 3 dispatched to New Korreaa to aid Artite in its advancements into the country stating that "We are on the brink of obtaining a victory in this land with little to no military resistance in our way."

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Debca5c58a214b2b850447be110-jpg
Wirbanskian Troops In M.E.U

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Iisraeli-soldiers
Wirbanskian Troops In New Korreaa

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBzHecWOXrhmc2z0hdMCEMUGVmVBR_IhrrFAfEmfB5goxDaMuA
Troops along the Beach of M.E.U

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 The%20worlds%20biggest%20destroyers%20top
Battleship off the coast of M.E.U
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:21 pm

EU CHANCELLOR VISITS SERENAREA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Article-urn:publicid:ap.org:2a949cf96c064c3a953836c097f15228-6SJBi1FRHHSK2-812_634x507

After his party's another election victory, His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin, embarked on his first official overseas visit to the Federation of Serenarea aimed on strengthening bilateral relations and enhancing economic cooperation with the disaster affected country caused by the massive eruption of its largest active volcano. The Eurussian Chancellor arrived in the capital City of Serenata and was personally welcomed by Proconsul Junkin III and his government ministers with full military honours. They went to the presidental palace to talk about bilateral issues, humanitarian efforts in the country, the country's accession to the NATO, and the infrastructure programs of the two nations followed by the official signing of their expanded Treaty of Friendship and the multi-billion and historic Eurussia-Serenarea Bridges Development Agreement that aims to connect all the islands of the archipelagic country which was reportedly modeled after that of the Republic of Scottlands, which was also funded by the Eurussian Government. 

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Mongolia-1

After the engagements at the presidential palace, Chancellor Putin and Proconsul Junkin flew to the eruption site of the volcanic disaster and aerially inspected the damaged zones and the on-going redevelopment efforts by the two governments aimed on uplifting the lives of the affected Serenareans. The two leaders also inaugurated the headquarters of the NATO in Serenata as the country successfully joined the Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization, and the offices of the Eurussian Chamber of Commerce in Serenarea and the Eurussian Institute of Friendship in Serenarea which will promote trade and business opportunities between the two countries and as well as cultural understanding and people-to-people exchanges. Later in the day, a State Dinner was held at the presidential palace hosted by Proconsul Junkin III to celebrate the friendship between the Eurussian Empire and Serenarea.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Wa_map12

One of the major milestones of the Eurussian Chancellor's official visit to the country, was the historic and multi-billion mega-project network of bridges that will connect the twenty one major islands that form the Federation of Serenarea and as well as the neighboring Duchy of Gibraltar in the east which is now economically benefited with its own international bridge connected to Scottlands. It is informally called the Serenarean Bridges Network that will be managed under the jointly formed Eurussian-Serenarean Bridges Corporation which will also oversee the construction of the megaproject that is expected to hire thousands of workers which will prioritize those affected by the recent disaster and is also expected to significantly boost the economic activity in Serenarea because of its impact on the construction and transportation industry. Initially, the project's timeline was projected to last for 30 years but with Eurussian intervention and support, the project's timeline was reduced to a significant 10 years as the two governments committed to ease working restrictions to both nations so as to allow more Eurussian workers to take part on the megaproject that will also finally link the two major landmasses of the continents of Mnemosyne and Polynesia which was initially linked by the international bridge between the Duchy of Gibraltar and Scottlands.

EU MULLS NK PRESIDENT ASYLUM

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Kor_presid_reci

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed in a press release that it has received informal and formal correspondences from the New Korrean Government seeking for a possible asylum in Great Eurussia as the negotiations in Konzbator, Apepistan and even in Krizanic, Ebsotz have not yet achieved any durable compromised solution to the on-going unnecessary conflict among certain nations that have already displaced thousands of innocent civilians. If granted, regardless of the outcome of the invasion of New Korrea, a government-in-exile would still allow the democratic government to uphold the sovereignty and interests of the Republic of New Korrea before the international community. Although the Foreign Ministry said that it is still evaluating the requests for asylum and the grounds being raised by the New Korrean Government for it to convince the Eurussian Government to grant an asylum whether it may be temporary or in a long term basis.

EU OVERWHELMED BY REFUGEES

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Tents

The Eurussian Peacekeeping Forces of the Eurussian Armed Forces under the supervisions of the Eurussian Magnesia Command for the humanitarian operations facilities in Muchos Estados Unidos and the Eurussian Phoenicia Command for the humanitarian operations facilities in New Korrea said in a press conference that they were surprised and overwhelmed by the growing numbers of refugees seeking protection and assistance as the innocent civilians fled their war torn towns and cities as warring nations continue to raise tensions and provoke each other and continuously failing to reach a long lasting compromise to spare the innocent civilians of Muchos Estados Unidos and New Korrea from the unnecessary armed conflict. On the other hand, the Eurussian Peacekeeping Forces expressed appreciation to the support and aid provided by several and numerous countries and even those involved in the conflict to assist the Eurussian Government in providing humanitarian assistance to the thousands and still growing number of displaced civilians affected by the unnecessary conflict.

EU SYMPATHIZES WITH ARTITE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Artite__92639

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed the nation's sympathy to the people of Artite for the honorable passing of the late Emperor Constantine in behalf of the Imperial Family and the nation. It said that the late Emperor was a great man dedicated to serve his people. The ministry also said that His Imperial Highness, Crown Prince William, has flown to Rofinta to personally sympathized with the Artitian Imperial Family and their citizens. It was a brief and private trip where the Crown Prince also greeted the new monarch of Artite, Emperor George, and extended the greetings of best wishes from Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth II, for the reign of the new Emperor of the Holy Empire of Artite.

EU WARY OF ALLEGED NK 'WAR CRIMES'

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 New_korrea__926213

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that it is wary of reports that there are alleged unhumane and degrading acts and treatment on civilians in New Korrea, although it is still unclear which country committed the alleged acts. It is also verifying information if such reports are even facts in the first place but if proven, the blatant killings and beheadings of unarmed and innocent civilians are serious war crimes and serious breach of international laws and particularly the WA Human Rights Act. Furthermore, the Foreign Ministry is studying the possibility of launching an international inquiry on the said reports, if verified, before the Security Council since sovereign governments can be held accountable and liable for possible serious violations of major provisions of the WA Human Rights Act.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Apepistan__261631

THE UNITED KINGDOMS RE-OPEN REFUGEE CAMPS

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have re-opened their refugee camps, to provide aid to any refugees from war; just like in the previous Korrean war. The camps are supersized by the Militia of the United Kingdoms. Apepistan have also sent medical units and supplies to various neutral outposts in warzones, to help locals and war casualties. At the moment, 3 camps are open; both in the northern coastal regions of Apepistan, in Aktau and Sarkel. Local have expressed their dislike towards their cities being flooded with refugees once more. So far no protests have been organised.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Choucha-foto-flickr---Internews-Network
newly opened refugee camp in Apepistan
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network

Post  Ebsotz Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:21 pm

EBSOTZ OPENS REFUGEE CAMPS

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Turkey_2188832b
Loxan Refugees at the West-Border Refugee Camp

After recent news of waves of refugees coming to Ebsotz, the Government has decided to open refugee camps. Also, Ebsotz wants to aid the EU in this way, hopefully lowering the refugee population and giving these people a life. MEU Refugees are also coming to flood the refugee camps, especially in the South, due to the war. The Cabinet of Royals was debating for about 8 hours to let them in, and they finally got a winning vote. Though Ebsotz is neutral in the war, they will let some refugees into their arms.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Imperial News Network

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:14 am

Pyongsong Falls to Imperial Forces

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Article-2622679-1DA2E41F00000578-910_964x622
T-90 MBTs of the 10th Imperial Tank Division ride into Pyongsong with impunity

After a combined push from the sea and land, the city of Pyongsong has fallen to Imperial Forces of Wirbanskia and Artite. While the Konzbator Summit is in full swing, so is the conquest to defeat New Korrea. The war in New Korrea is almost over. With the allied assault crushing New Korrean defenses and what little resistance there is victory is almost assured. The Empire is preparing for another case in the WASC concerning the "war crimes" that New Korrea is accusing the Empire of doing. The false information has led to the deaths of three New Korreans living in the Empire. Artite urges New Korrea to stop publishing this false propaganda for it is stirring anti-New Korrean sentiment in the Empire. The few New Korrean citizens in the Empire are being watched by security forces for their own protection.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:31 am

Wirbanskia's Advancements

With the war in progress, the Wirbanskian military has released its ground advancements upon the public.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Advancements_1
Advancements in New Korreaa

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Advancements_2
Advancements in M.E.U
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network

Post  Ebsotz Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:52 pm

EBSOTZ PRESENTS "CONSTANTINE THE GREAT" STATUE TO ARTITE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 121865617-sculpture-of-roman-emperor-constantine-gettyimages

After recent news of the death of Emperor Constantine III, Ebsotz has decided to hire their master sculptors, to sculpt a statue of Emperor Constantine. The reason why is that many Artitian Citizens are suffering grief for their fallen emperor, and he shall be remembered. At the foot of the statue it says For God, For the Empire, For Emperor Constantine the Great. "I fought alongside him during the Lions War, and many other ones.", Nekolai Zadravic says in Krizanic. "I remember saying one thing to him during the Battle of Lockdownn hill, ""If I day, I will die a believer."" Back then, I used to be a non-Christian believer, ever since the dictatorship took over. But, now I am a full Christian, thanks to him."
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:03 am

The War against the CAB continues

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Image.axd?picture=2010%2f7%2fsoldier2

The Ministry of Defense has released a statement on the war happening in western Russia.It detailed how recent days in the war seemed to have turned the tides of the war in favor of the Russian Military and allied forces. It also detailed that the war was no longer a few rouges battles but instead a fully fledged constant war.

"War is never easy on a nation. It affects it's people. It's economy. It threatens alliances. It does many things. War is not a good thing. And we have seen this is recent weeks. 2 weeks ago this war seemed to be in favor of the CAB. But now the tides have turned in favor of Russia and her allies. But due to the unity of the Russian People and help from our allies. We have been able to push CAB forces back. 2 weeks ago they had a permanent garrison just 50KM from Moskva. Now their closet garrison to Moskva is over 300KM away.Progress is what you call this. The CAB is on the brink of surrender. Or so we hope. But our soldiers will not retreat, they will not surrender. They will win or die trying. They do this in order to preserve the way of life of the Russian people."

But the Ministry has said the war is no where near over all together. With the CAB controlling a large portion of the country there is a long way to go.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 R9dguUg

Red=CAB Controlled Areas
White=Russian Naval Blockade

The Minister of Defense answered a question on why a blockade was in place.

"We can't risk the CAB starting trade with other nations. We can risk them spreading to other nations. And we can't risk other nations sending them aid. There are many things we can't risk which is why we have put a blockade in place."

Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty New Korrea Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 pm

New Korrea soldiers and all reserves defends the nation from imperialist! United Korreans pushes back enemies back to the sea!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 US_Korean_Marines_land_AAVs_in_Ssong_Yang_2014_e
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 pm

* President Brush appeals again to attackers of MEU *

White House spokesperson said that President Walker Brush sent telegrams to the attackers of MEU to stop the war and talk about peace. Many people have been killed and the nation's economy is severely affected. The stock market has crashed, businesses are failing, the country is in a standstill as President Brush still negotiates for peace for the country.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:48 pm

EURUSSIA UPSET ON APEPISTAN TALKS

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 _70492555_70491423

In a press conference, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not hide its disappointment and dismay on the direction of the on-going negotiations in Konzbator, Apepistan as at this point of time, no compromise nor durable agreement has been reached by both sides which involves New Korrea, Muchos Estados Unidos, Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Zanland, Chackle, and Ebsotz. The ministry said that it is deeply worried as thousands of innocent people has already been displaced by the unnecessary conflict among warring governments that forced their innocent nations and peoples in the unnecessary armed tensions. It further added and revealed that emotions are still very high in the negotiations that continues to prevent both sides to reach any acceptable compromise to finally bring an end to the unnecessary tension. On the other hand, the Foreign Ministry remained mum on the series of international cases being deliberated on the World Alliance Security Council but emphasized that arbitration is a very peaceful and neutral way of setting out the truth on any form of dispute so as to aid governments on the direction of their policies as international cases carry an extreme legal and political consequences and repercussions for all the nations involved.

EU COMMENDS ATLANTICAN POLLS

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 32 Omega_atlantica__175968

On the other hand, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has commended the sovereign state of Omega Atlantica as it witness and exercise a dramatic and historic part of its life as a nation as the country elects its first democratically elected leader and government. The ministry said that the Eurussian Embassy in Atlanta is closely monitoring and observing the elections and is overwhelmed by the spirit of the Atlantian people as they exercise their right to vote as citizens. Nonetheless, the Foreign Ministry expressed hope that the newly elected leader of Omega Atlantica will dedicate his self to the service of his people and his nation.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next