World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA International News Network

+58
I.S.I.S
Apocryphi
Huperzia
The Sanchez Republic
Republic of Ireland
Icenavia
Juvor
Ebsotz
DPRNK
Kingdom of Ireland
Serenarea
chivalry
(Former)Lockdownn
Shockwave
Uzukima
Hungaria Nova
England and Wales
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Empire of Articmainia
Azotakza
Xolox
New Rhodinia
Apepistan
Svaerige
Shlask
Kingdom of Scottlands
Dosh Semiw
Atanosia
The Holy Empire of Artite
Zanland
Muchos Estados Unidos
Imabistan
Thunderoad-Shyra
Turkerya
Lonbonia
Zackalantis
Israeli Free State
Arveyres
Yellasia
Regornia
Kaevi
United States of Europe
Snarfian Federation
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Rebel forces Newellia
The Catham Islands
New-Zealand
United Earth Conclave
Ivania
Texania
Dromoda
Talanzaar
Europe and Asia
Ausavia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
Imperial Tokugawa
Ireland
62 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Ebsotz Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 am

THE REBEL & EBSOTZIAN GENOCIDE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 SvFRENCH_wideweb__470x334,0

The Western Borderlands & Gerd, Chackle. The rebellion in Chackle has reached its highest peak, when a horrific "foreign genocide" occurred. 235 Ebsotzian men were murdered in cold blood, by the rebels in Gerd. Nekolai Zadravic says he would also use full and brute force on the rebels. Ebsotz has also officially declared war on the rebels, and any rebels found spying in Ebsotz will be immediately xajed. (When a prisoner of great power or has done something bad gets hung up in chains, feet locked, and knocked out with a certain type of poison) Ebsotz plans to take the province of Gerd first, and move west. Then, this will give the Chacklean Military an opening to exterminate all of the rebels in the east.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Juvor Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFABeZoAeChcyetUK_nDlAXTNuxHoEu5e0ZNK1EtBFwa6-VaXL
Chackle has announced that their special forces are going to take land from the rebels. As the president was extremely injured tonight by getting shot by a pistol in the arm, he was rushed to a hospital and is fine now. Chackle has also announced that the nation is in extreme debt because of oil shortage, food shortage and rebellions, the nation had a treasury of $231 Trillion saved up last week and is now at -$90 trillion dollars. The nation is in extreme pressure but is still holding up.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Carbon Alliance International News

Post  Shockwave Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Wirbanskian Government To Send Aid

Hello, my name is Stanley Wu and this you CAI News Special report.

Recently protests have broken out across the nation of Chackle, a nation the Wirbanskian government prides itself in having the best relations with. While some may say the actual assistance was late on the matter, they are quite wrong. I switch off to Jessica Mcfay who is currently live at the scene where council deliberators and the Empress herself have been meeting to discuss the protests and whether or not action was needed. I'm speaking here with Minister of Foreign Affairs Vladimir Ying, sir what does your government plan on doing to help your ally? Ying> "Well Jess, if I can call you that *both laughing* Our recent deliberations have brought to the conclusion that while it may essentially crush our economy further, we must put the allies first" Jessica >" Well you heard it here folks, I really don't have anything else to discuss besides.....[INTERFERANCE]............."Hello?"....................|End of Transmission|

Stanley> "*puzzled* I do not know what happened there, um, well I will try to broadcast an answer as nothing has been said as of yet except the appearance of a bright light even from here.........Well then, next topic, the Wirbanskian economy has gone down exponentially in the past few days possibly pertai..............[POWER SHUT OFF].......................|Line Goes Dark|

EAS Alert

The Wirbasnkian Government Has Issued an

EMERGENCY ACTION NOTIFICATION

Do Not Turn Of Your Television At This Time

Important Information Will Follow

The Wirbanskian Government Has Issued An Emergency Action Notification on The Entire Nation Until Further Notice......[BEEP].......At 3:38 pm Wirbanskian Time, A Nuclear Bomb Was Detonated Above Kilitine and Most Communications Systems Have Been Disabled, We Advise All Citizens to Remain Calm and Seek Shelter as Our Military is Unsure if Another is to Come. Empress Jesocasha has Not Been Found and Was Likely Killed or Injured at this Point in Time Urin Ingles is the Defacto Leader of Wirbanskia Until Further Notice.

Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:38 pm

* President Miguel Fernandez will fly to Wirbanskia to meet Empress Jesocasha *

The first country to be visited by the MEU President is Wirbanskia after the wars that damaged the country a little. A former enemy of the country is now the closest ally of the country which will be visited by newly elected President Miguel Fernandez who has been communicating with the government in Wirbanskia to make the relationship of the nations stronger and more firm because they belong in one continent and he believes they share the same destiny. President Miguel Fernandez is excited to see the beautiful and good Empress Jesocasha and explain to her the good relationship of their nations. They will be signing their Cooperation Treaty and Peace Agreement which has the following contents:

1. Wirbanskian and Muchos Estados Unidos officials will resort to diplomacy in times of conflict and/or stress involving the two parties
2. The president of M.E.U will meet with Empress Jesocasha in Killitine or wherever comfortable to discuss better relation between the two nations
3. Wirbanskia will establish trade and economic ties to better the relations between both parties.
4. Wirbanskia will pay a total of 1.5 billion dollars to M.E.U every year for the damages to the economy and property of M.E.U
5. Both parties will complete joint military exercises to ensure safety and cooperation of both parties
6. Wirbanskian officials will formally issue a public apology for the misuse of the declaration of war on a non-threat
7. Both parties will participate in diplomatic talks regarding the current situation in New Korreaa (can be omitted)
8. Wirbanskia will pull out any soldiers/weaponry/equipment/supplies immediately after this document is signed

They are still working more on adding more agreements so there will be no more wars against each other but instead help each other to support each other for their continent and in representing in Security Council.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 C663e1da85b143abd94325a57f33df09
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty RP Moderation!

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 am

Spoiler:

OOC: Icenavia or Chackle? Which is which?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:54 am

EURUSSIA GREETS GOVERNOR OF ATLANTICA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Miliband_2597547b

The first democratically elected Governor of the Unified Peoples of Omega Atlantica, Governor Edward Brown, arrived in Moscow for his first State Visit to the country aimed on strengthening relations with Eurussia. He was accorded with military honours on his arrival and was personally greeted by Vice Chancellor Dmitry Medvedev who accompanied him to the Imperial Kremlin Palace where he was formally welcomed by Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth and met with the members of the Eurussian Imperial Family. Both heads of state exchanged pleasantries before Governor Brown went to the White House to meet Chancellor Vladimir Putin for a series of bilateral talks and discussions. The Governor of Omega Atlantica also met with the Minister members of the Eurussian Cabinet before they officially signed during a ceremony the expanded bilateral Friendship Treaty of the two nations and as well as a cooperation agreement aimed on creating a Joint Anti-Terrorism Task Force to spearhead their bilateral counter-terrorism operations. Both government also inked agreements focusing on the development of clean energy particularly nuclear power and renewable energy in Omega Atlantica.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Britains-Energy-Minister--001

On the second day of his State Visit to the Eurussian Empire, Governor Edward Brown paid a visit to the headquarters of the Security Council in Moscow and met with the international diplomatic representatives of its member states. Accompanied by Vice Chancellor Medvedev, he also flew to Saint Petersburg and visited as well the headquarters of the WA Peacekeeping Force, the WA Space Agency, the WA Health Agency, and the WA Cultural Agency. In the evening, the Governor flew back to Moscow for a State Banquet at the Imperial Kremlin Palace hosted by Empress Elizabeth in honour of the Governor of Omega Atlantica attended by members of the Imperial Family, government ministers, business leaders and other well known public figures.

EU IMPOSES TRAVEL BAN ON CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Chackle__9625

Despite the recent high profile visit of Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu in Keszvonic, Chackle, the escalating instability in the said country has further worsen as secessionist rebels have taken strongholds in various part of the nation spiraling further destabilization of the peace, the Eurussian Embassy in Keszvonic has recommended the immediate repatriation of citizens in Chackle and appropriate coordination are currently being under taken. This was officially confirmed when the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced a travel ban to the Federation of Chackle due to widespread destabilization caused by growing secessionist rebellion. Thus, the Eurussian Atlantis Command of the Eurussian Armed Forces is currently coordinating with the Chacklean military and government for the safe evacuation of Eurussians in the country.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:23 am

EBSOTZ GRATEFUL FOR EURUSSIA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 320px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom_%28HM_Government%29.svg

St. Petersburg & Moscow, Great Eurussia. Ever since the beginning of Ebsotz in the WA, Eurussia saw hope in the Ebsotzian's Eyes, and wanted to sign a treaty with them. Ebsotz was extremely grateful, and accepted. This was a beginning of a huge alliance. The Treaty of the Holy See was the name of this treaty. Eventually, over time, Ebsotz increased trade with Great Eurussia, and they signed an economic pact. Revisions were made when a new law in the WEPA was established. After all Eurussia has done in the WA and to Ebsotz, Nekolai Zadravic presented "Elizabeth", the Statue of an Empress in Great Eurussia. Two of these will be made, one in Krizanic, one in [hopefully] Moscow, EU. Ebsotz hopes to strengthen ties between the two even more.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 220px-Скульптура_Екатерины_II_в_%22Русском_Музее%22,_г.Санкт-Петербург_(2)
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 am

BREAKING NEWS!

It has been confirmed that Chackle is now on the brink of a collapse , the Chacklean dollar has dropped 47.9% in value. Money in Chackle is currently considered useless, the Chacklean military is now moving into the lost territory of Kesvonic area. Chackle has now started to drill off the coast of Southern Jundis which is the most polluted area of Chackle. 9'088 people have died due to explosions and fires and 16'457 people injured Chackle is requesting aid in this fight.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:04 am

Chackle announces Kesvonic city has been taken by rebels

After 1 week of full out rebelions Kesvonic city has been taken by rebels, the president was evacuated to the mountain area of Chackle and is safe right now. The military is currently taking back some city's of Kesvonic area which is working right now but not for long, as the population of rebels keep gaining. Chackle has now lost 1 province which is 'Border lands' and are afraid to lose more lands. Border lands consider them selfs a independent nation, but Chackle refuses and sais that it would hit the nation so much that it good triger a massive crack and make the nation fall. Chackle has announce complete shut down of the government till Kesvonic city is re-taken.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 am

EBSOTZ PREPARES FOR AN INVASION OF CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 ?m=02&d=20120423&t=2&i=598129064&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE83M0U4100

The Isvan Woods, Krizanic, Kesvonic City, Chackle & Ebsotz. After recent reports that Chackle was taken by the rebels, Emperor Nekolai became furious, and prepared for a full out invasion of Chackle. He was so mad, he even asked President Lesmit to commit genocides to the most infamous rebels. Their plan is to sweep through the south, and capture Kesvonic City first. Then, a second force will land in the Borderlands, and take the area. They will push west & east, hopefully meeting up somewhere around Northern Jundis, Chackle.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 3c60b6ec913371779f7ae0bd6a80f09e

Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 am

New Rhodinia Denounces Ebsotzan War Preparations!

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 339-35
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 349-37

New Rhodinian Empress Cornelia I has officially denounced Ebsotz's announcement to prepare for war against Chackle. Ebsotz had recently made the announcement following the collapse of Chackle's government to hostile rebel forces. Cornelia and her cabinet made the following statements:

Empress Cornelia Maximus I wrote:Ebsotz now has made a knee-jerking reaction of their own against a civil war that can be solved in much more sane circumstances. Chackle has lost a single city to the rebels, yet Ebsotz plans on amassing a full-scale invasion force that will land on virtually all shores of the Chackle mainland. I, along with my cabinet, insist that Ebsotz hold off on this "war" they are itching to declare and instead work with the international community to resolve this crisis as soon and reasonable as possible.

The New Rhodinian Senate has convened multiple times on this matter and it has almost always come out the same: the Senate is opposed to any full-scale wars in nations suffering from a civil war.

"It's not as if Chackle is being chained to the floor by these rebels," one elderly senator noted. "They still have some fight in them. Parading an invasion force isn't anything short of... invasion!" Another senator claimed the preparations were being too general. "Ebsotz is not defining what 'war' is in this case. Is it a landing force of liberation troops? If so, the WAPF can solve it instead. Is it a war against all of Chackle? If so, there's very little justification as of right now. We need more information from Ebsotz before we can throw our hat in - if we ever choose to..."

Junius Maximus III in Stable Condition, Back to Interacting with the Public!

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 ART.MS-12

Junius Maximus III

Reports from Junius Maximus III's personal employ state that Junius is now in a stable enough condition that he may return to regular, public affairs. He is now available for visits in his palace as Empress Cornelia handles his political responsibilities.

Junius Maximus III wrote:I can still feel some nagging force within me; I can't see myself returning to my throne any time soon, but as long as I get to at least talk to someone, that's fine with me. I'll be in touch with my wife regularly to assist her in any situations and I'll still make comments here and there on various issues. As a matter of fact, I'm actually considering joining the Senate or perhaps the Capitolium; after all, I still have a need to represent, and by Jupiter I will do so!

Livia Maximus Establishes First New Rhodinian Legion!

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 KuAmKQ1

Princess Livia Maximus

Livia Maximus, upon receiving a complimentary group of fighters from Apepistan, has officially set up the first formal Legion of the New Rhodinian military. Training for the Legion began late last week in New Ostia in a temporary training site; bystanders were thoroughly impressed with Livia's fighting abilities and her emphasis on "quality, not quantity" during the training exercises. Waves of citizens approached her afterwards asking for info on how to join up, to whom Livia responded calmly.

Her success involving the first Legion has caught the attention of the Senate as well, which has approved a small force of about 1,000 recruits to be trained under Livia. A future and permanent training facility has been designated for future sessions, but for now the Senate has Livia training packs of 100 troops in the temporary square in New Ostia.

Livia Maximus wrote:What can I say? These guys are spirited. The military doesn't have to all be about beating the enemy into submission, breaking their leg off and beating them over the head with it. You just need the right amount of training and right mindset and you can be a part of one of the most prestigious and cultured armies in the region. And... yeah; that was a little recruitment plug there. We take mercenaries too. And we train them the same way.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:23 am

Chackle announces fall of 3 regions and is growing fast

As rebels break thru more territory Chackle had lost 3 regions not to rebels they have fallen, these regions are Great plain, wet lands and northern jundis. The president has ordered troops to free the area of desert and Kevonic area. The nation's GDP has seen some growth but not much, Chackle's military is strong, but was not prepared for this civil war. Chackle has also confirmed that the military has taken 1 major city in border lands, which has helped a lot. Over night the nation has lost more lands.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 11067866_1553242148284791_2866651214209054629_n
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Sectarian-Korrean Talks Tensions Rise, without Korrea

Hello my name is Castel Ramir of the Evening news of TPBC. The story for tonight is that First Visionnaire Francis has hosted a heavy e-mail/telegram conversation about a possible deal to be made with the warring parties of the latest war on the treatment of Korrean land and those who want to escape the occupied lands. But the biggest question and probably the most glamorize one is, "Where in the World is Carmen-sorry-President Leem?" First Lord Logan, our Governor of Domestic Affairs, emailed us a statement that says:

" His Vision, my youngest Brother, have been communicating to the deserted Leem in a classified location for the sole purpose of this deal, whether the location is where he is staying he just closed his eyes and pointed to a random spot on the map. All I know for Leem's safety or paranoia, His Vision meets him face to face."

With a country so dedicated to freedom of Speech and Press such government secrecy let alone irrational beliefs do not fly in this country. if you are watching this Architect, I hope you know what you are doing.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 pm

APEPISTANI INTERVENTION IN CHACKLE

According to recent, quick negotiations between the government of Apepistan and Chackle, the United Kingdoms will mobilize two divisions, a Mechanized Infantry Division and an Armored Division in order to help Chackle fight the rebels trying to overtake the country. The troops are expected to leave Apepistan today, and arrive in an allied, currently unknown territory of Chackle in a couple of days. Then, they will work in cooperation with the forces of Chackle and Ebsotz to fight rebels. The United Council of War has given the news that these two divisions will be under command of General Lord Timur Benko, the general who led the SHAD troops in the Korrean Liberation War, and will operate under the United Kingdoms of Apepistan, not as an auxiliary force under Chacklean Military.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 1348211276599
units ready to sail out, currently in a military harbor in Apepistan

THE UNITED KINGDOMS RECOGNISE THE VICTORY OF THE COALITION

On other news, after the failed attempt for peace negotiations at the Konzbator Peace Summit, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have formally recognized the victory of the Coalition of Artite, Wirbanskia, Xolox, Chackle and Zanland over New Korrea. The government of the United Kingdoms said that further peace summits are completely futile, as the victory of the Coalition is absolute, and Korrea has nothing to offer in a deal; President Leem has failed to lead its country towards peace and stability, and have continued a rather agressive and demanding diplomacy against warlike nations, and now they paid the price. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan wishes peace for the region, and urges the korrean population to remain calm and not cause unrest, as the war was aimed against the korrean leadership, not the korrean people.

As the war is over, the refugee camps in Sarkel and Aktau have been closed and are going to be disbanded. The government of the United Kingdoms refused to comment on if this was because there was a direct link between the refugees and communist terrorism in Apepistan. The refugees will be escorted back to their respective regions, now under coalitional control as soon as possible.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Albaniafegap_468x368-jpg
Korrean refugees on a ship, departing from Apepistan
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:33 am

President Leem rejects Apepistan! There is no victory in imperialism! Justice for New Korrea! People continue to protests martial law and oppression of the nation!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Pict41
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 am

With help of Trinity and Rodinia, President was convinced to the fair deal That was proposed.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 1297657839049_ORIGINAL
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 am

Chacklean troops recapture Kesvonic area

The capital of Chackle was taken by rebels a few days ago and is now freed with the rest of Kesvonic Area. This is a plus for the nation as it increases their chances of wining the war and helps the economy, Chacklean president Kesh lesmit's approval rating dropped more this week also, it was at 23.8% last week and is not at 14.9%. Chackle's military is gaining more power as the president is increasing the arms manufacturing to fight the rebels. Elections will start in 38 hours claims President Kesh lesmit to get his approval up, although he has no chances of winning the elections he sais he will attend any ways and promises less tax and more rights, but people do not believe him.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:46 am

New Rhodinia Reaches New High Point in New Korrea Peace Talks, Citizens Bitter Once More!

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 339-35
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 383-32

New Rhodinian diplomats have reached a new deal in the peace talks with New Korrea following almost magical mediation from Trinity Sector. Over a month ago, Livia Maximus had officially announced New Rhodinia's departure from any future talks regarding the conflict but not even a week later, a controversial telegram had brought the nation back in. Now, in the Sectarian peace talks, a new deal had been reached, provided by New Korrea and filtered by Trinity Sector.

As New Rhodinia waits with bated breath over a potential end to the conflict, New Rhodinian citizens are once again growing uneasy over the nation's rejuvenated involvement.

"Shouldn't this have been solved months ago? I'm not happy in knowing that diplomats that have once failed us are now at it again in the exact same position! When will this end!?"

Empress Cornelia I had her own statements regarding the peace deal.

Empress Cornelia I wrote:This deal is the closest we'll ever get to a long-standing peace with these two nagging parties. If New Rhodinia needs to snatch some land up to do it, it's what we must do; we cannot trust either side in handling reconstruction so we must do it for them.

A part of the proposed deal (as it currently stands) involves the First Legion to personally monitor reconstruction in the disputed territories. The First Legion is under direct mentoring from Livia Maximus who had this to say:

Livia Maximus wrote:Sometimes when you have two little kids butting heads, you gotta butt your own head in and remind them of why they shouldn't be butting heads. These guys are hardcore killers thanks to my teachings, but we're only unnecessary muscle waiting for the right time to become necessary muscle.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 am

Deal has been struck, Awaiting Aggression party to respond

Hello this is Victor Chu, live on the 4th island of Trinity Sector, for days it was called 가정에서 가정 멀리입니다. or "a home away from home."

* camera switches to the discussion room*

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Long-d11

In that room His Vision, 1V Francis and President Leem discussed a peace deal. due to some back and forth tension between the warring parties and Leem, but Rhodinia's diplomat came with a better solution as the neutral voice in the room. Leem agree to it under some conditions but is willing to sign. All eyes on the- wait- ITS THE KING, HIS VISION:
* camera moves to The Architect*
Francis: hello how are you?

Chu: Sir, I would like to thank you for you country's opportunities going from refugee to anchor preserving the rational truth.

Francis: We all try our hardest for the best for what our people need to survive, and my people is the human race. I govern over the island, the waters that divide them but never the and, That belongs to the people of everyone.

Chu: Is there any sight that we Korreans can go home?

Francis: President Leem will announce it once the deal is signed and made official. the payment of damages is something we need to fix to be made clear but rest assured We Will get you home. Thank you.

Chu; Uh, this is Victor Chu saying rejoice, peace time is here.

Last edited by Trinity_Sector on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo, and Coloring mishap.)
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:52 am

Government Hoax

Hello this is Terrance Humingu with CAI News.

The supposed nuclear bomb that detonated over Kilitine has been admitted fake by Wirbanksian Secretary of Defense Dominic Espion who states:  

Dominic Espion wrote: It is true that we forged the whole story, as part of the new transparency deal created by the Empress herself, we are obligated to share the details but at a later date. But please, you must all understand that this was done for a reason.

As Dominic stated,  Wirbanskia intends on releasing the details  of the hoax but in the mean time lets move to the new and possible war ending deal in which foreign diplomats have proposed today. I now go live with Jessica Mcfay who is outside the Killitine capital building and is about to speak with Secretary of Foreign Affairs Gerald Fichter, Jessica,

[Transitions]

Yes, I'm standing here today with Secretary of Foreign Affairs Gerald Fichter who has agreed to share the governments position on this document, Gerald,

Gerald: Why yes, our basic stance is this, we most certainly want to end this conflict but this treaty must be voted on by our top leaders and right now it's not looking as hopeful as we had all wanted.

Jessica: Is there anything more you can tell us?

Gerald: Not at the moment but once more information becomes available, I would be glad to release it.

Jessica: Well, you heard it here folks, this was CAI News, thank you for watching!

The Wirbanskian economy has leveled off since the devastating fall that recently brought hundreds of small businesses to close.............Troops have all but left M.E.U following the recent end of the conflict and  Wirbanskia has made its first 1.5 billion dollar transaction to M.E.U............The plane that was hijacked more then a month ago and crashed near the coronation of Empress Jesocasha was caused by faulty wiring says transportation administrator............Wirbanskia to look for the stars very soon says Empress stating in an interview that by next month we should have people in space...........
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Empty Imperial News Network

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:29 am

Broadcast from the Imperial World News Broadcasting Service(IWNBS)

News Anchor: Today thirteen armed Korrean citizens were shot down at an Imperial Checkpoint in Central New Korrea after they assaulted P.K.A Police officers. The guerrilla war in the whole of the Principality of Korreaa-Artite(both the small territory in the beginning and now the land acquired after the war with New Korrea) has entered it's second weak of fighting. The death toll for rebels has risen into the low hundreds while fifteen P.K.A Police Officers, five P.K.A Imperial Militiamen, and 2 Imperial Soldiers have been killed.

Also today, reports have confirmed in the Empire that Trinity Sector is giving sanctuary to the heretic government of Pishma(Artitian for Donkey) Leem, in a few minutes the IWNBS will have an interview with Emperor George regarding the Sectarian Peace Conference and the exiled Leem. Now we go to the Imperial Palace here in Rofinta, good afternoon, your Holiness. Now let's get straight to the discussion as you are a busy man, where does the Empire stand on the peace deals in Trinity and how do you feel that the Empire will take to the fact that Trinity has resorted to the same propaganda war that New Korrea tried. Also will the Empire take military action against Trinity.

Emperor George: Good evening, and yes straight to the point. The Empire is greatly disappointed in the New Korrean Pishmo(donkeys) and the Sectarian heretics that hide them. However, going to war with Trinity Sector is not really a priority for Artite at the moment. Currently we are sending the 24th Battle Group detachment which is apart of the 5th Imperial Fleet to the international waters off of Trinity Sectory, but we will not invade their country. However, with Pishma Leem hiding there we plan on making sure he stays there or if he tries to return to our lands where there is a bounty on his head to make sure that he is either captured dead or alive.

News Anchor: God wills it I am sure. Now what about the peace conference there is talk that New Rhodinia is going to take over all of the land that was taken and subsequently occupied during the war. They are going to rebuild and then give back the land to New Korrea. Now has this affected relations between Artite and New Rhodinia and is it most likely going to harm the Roman Alliance?

Emperor George: Well New Rhodinia is a good friend of ours, been by each others side for many years along with Apepistan, the three of us pushed through the darkest times of the Roman Alliance and we have all accomplished great feats, for example Mercury's Highway has linked all three of our nations together. Yes relations with New Rhodinia will be affected by the peace summit but we still consider them a good friend. Though, them boasting that they have a newly formed army of only 1,000 troops who can maintain a country from rioting is dangerous. Though the Empire will not accept this deal. My brother did not send troops to fight and die in New Korrea for us to just turn around and give it right back. It is a slap to our honor, and no amount of court cases or international condemnations or court verdicts may alter how we feel about ourselves. We are a Holy Empire, the only Holy Empire...when you are in Moscow or in Washington D.C and you say the Empire or the Holy Empire, people know exactly what you're talking about.

News Anchor: That is excellent to hear that we will still maintain good relations with New Rhodinia despite their actions at the Sectarian Peace Summit. Well thank you, your Holiness, it was an honor to talk with you and thank you again for addressing and explaining the situation.

Emperor George: Thank you and God Bless the Empire...

News Anchor: Coming up next, is the world becoming softer and with the arrival of New Rhodinia on the military playing field does the Empire seek to open business deals with our ally or not? you decided at 10.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:37 pm

President Leem announce first case victory against imperialist!!! International courts convicted imperialist Holy Artite of many violations of laws!!! President Leem plans to return to New Korrea from secret location to join the KORREANS people in celebrations!!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 125517-members-of-pyeongchang-2018-bid-committee-react-after-announcement-of-1
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:27 pm

First Lord Logan moves Leem into unclaimed lands toward an unmarked outpost.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Image10

Hello my name is First Visionnaire Francis, one of the primariy leaders of the Trinity Sector. I would like to make it official that Leem was not hiding away in my country, but he was indeed in my country for the deal. And since I have declared us as friends, I would make a convoy to New Korrea just to piss the religious zealot of Artites off. Anyway my convoy is 100 km out and my door is unlock with the lights turned low. I'm waiting your Ridiculousness!!!

Last edited by Trinity_Sector on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To piss him off so bad.)
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:40 pm

APEPISTANS TROOPS ARRIVE IN CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Chack10
orange zone: landing area
orande lines: naval patrol line

The 6th Corps of the United Army of Apepistan, consisting the 5th Armored Brigade (Gaziantep), the 39th Mechanized Infantry Brigade (İskenderun), and the 106th Artillery Regiment (Islahiye) have landed in Chackle, consisting overall 13,500 soldiers, 250 tanks, 150 self-propelled long range guns, and vast numbers of armored carriers.

Naval route and deployment of the the 6th Corps was secured by the Carrier Strike Group 5 (Amok), which is now patrolling the coast area of Chackle (shown on the map above), consisting roughly 7,500 personnel, an aircraft carrier, two cruisers, four destroyers, one frigate, and a carrier air wing of 70 aircraft.

The 6th Corps, led by General Lord Timur Benko is expected to head West towards the main rebel area, and see action soon. Naval bombardment and airstrikes against major rebel fortresses, stations and army components have already begun. Losses are currently unknown.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Ship2
Carrier Strike Group 5, "Amok", on coastal patrol
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Emir Abu Lakiptani wants mustard gases as weapons
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 34 Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-visit-001
Emir Abu Lakiptani ordered the Islamic University scientists to study and research about mustard gas for it to become weapons of the Islamic Army. Since the army is small, we need powerful weapons since there are lots of wars and invasions in different parts of World Alliance. The Emir is planning to allocate 10 million dirhamo for the research if successful and productive for the nation.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next