World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RA) Roman Alliance

+7
The Kingdom of Ontenburg
Apepistan
New Roma Republic
Great Eurussia
Xolox
New Rhodinia
The Holy Empire of Artite
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Empty Re: (RA) Roman Alliance

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm

I await for the investigation to start. I wish to conduct this investigation as soon as possible before Artite begins a non-aggression pact with China China.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Observership

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:09 pm

New Roma Republic wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
The Empire of Great Eurussia is interested in becoming an observer state at the Roman Alliance. We hope that our request for observer status will be granted.
Thank you very much.

National information

Nation Name: Empire of Great Eurussia
Head of Government: Chancellor
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister of Foreign Affairs
Population: 4,441,000,000
Capital City: Imperial City of Moscow

Military Information

Head of Defence: Minister of Defense
Active Military Personnel: 9,861,380,000

Additional Information:

Are you applying for: Observer Status
Reasons For Joining the Roman Alliance: Peace
Will you be active in the Roman Alliance: Yes

Accepted

Thank you very much.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:51 pm

The investigation of Artite has been indefinitely postponed due to the extremity of this war involving the rest of the Alliance. Please know that I am actively seeking peace at any cost between the two nations.

Also, here is a change I have for the C.C.R.A in order to further clarify our procedures:

C.C.R.A. Section Seven:

Meanwhile, I'd like to emphasize that the Roman Alliance is looking for new members. This is mainly because the functioning of the Alliance falls apart if we only have an average of 3 member states active every day.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:12 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan agree that the investigation against Artite should be postponed. Peace must be our priority; we must be strong and united!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:10 am

Here is another requested amendment for our documents, this time for our Foreign Policy.

Foreign Policy 4b:
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 am

Who will determine what a just or unjust cause is? The whole Roman Alliance or just the Princeps Senatus?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

Seeing as the Alliance right now is mostly made up of Princep Senatus members, it'll be up to a vote for the entire alliance, observers included. Of course, it's a little too late to implement now, but I hope we can put it into effect in the future to avoid more devastating wars.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:04 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as the Alliance right now is mostly made up of Princep Senatus members, it'll be up to a vote for the entire alliance, observers included. Of course, it's a little too late to implement now, but I hope we can put it into effect in the future to avoid more devastating wars.

Eurussia, as an observer state, always believe that there is always a room for diplomacy to achieve long lasting peace. And on the issue at hand, without being bias since we are also hosting the peace negotiations between China China and Artite, without no offense to our good friends in the Artitian Government, we cannot help but blame them for all this chaos.

These are our reasons,

1) DPRK announced its nuclear programs.
2) China China threw its support.
3) WA Security Council discussed the issue and is currently voting for sanctions which could have been a good forum due to its supreme authority in the World Alliance.
4) Artite then came to the scene and unilaterally disregarded the efforts of international community to peacefully block the efforts of DPRK on its nuclear programs.
5) Artite then deployed navies.
6) China China deployed their navies to protect DPRK.
7) New Rhodinia proposed to include China China and Artite on sanctions, which is now under deliberation and being voted on.
8) Eurussia called on Peace Summit in Moscow, both nations agreed to attend.
8) Status Quo was maintained among DPRK, China China, and Artite.
9) Artite then unilaterally disregarded again the efforts of the international community by way of attacking China China all the way.
10) China China retaliated.
11) Misguided allies are supporting the aggressors and the aggrieved nations.

The rest we believe is history.

We hope that our views will enlighten the Roman Alliance as we believe that if nation states trust the international institutions where we all belong, such chaos and armed conflict will be not necessary. But for as long as there are nation states that will resort to force every time they lose patience, they do not deserve the confidence of the Eurussian Empire as a reliable partner as we believe in the art of diplomacy.

On the other hand, we invite member states of the Roman Alliance to join the Peace Summit in Moscow for a more enlightened discussions to end these chaotic and non-sense war, once and for all, again. Thank you very much.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t517p135-moscow-peace-summit#23164
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Postponing the investigation of the Artite-case is turning out to be a mistake. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan strongly proposes that, no matter the current state of the Artite-China China situation, we continue the investigation of the Artite case.

As members of the Roman Alliance, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan are bound by sworn oath to help our allies in times of conflict. The Holy Empire of Artite is a member of the Roman Alliance, thus, our ally. Therefore, in case of further diplomatic failures open war breaks out between China China and Artite, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan will join the war on the side of Artite.
"1) Assets
-a. Nations of the Roman Alliance have an obligation to protect its interests, both local and abroad. If another alliance nation calls upon its fellow members, they must consider the request.
-b. Nations of the Roman Alliance must intervene in the conflicts of other member nations in one form or another or will be subject to peer review by both the Princep Senatus and the Senate.
"

The Roman Alliance is, at this point, doing nothing to prevent the war or support its member state. This behaviour is unacceptable during such a crisis. All member states should send the observing delegations to the Moscow Peace Summit, and the Roman Alliance must continue the investigation. Deciding the future of Artite in the Roman Alliance can significantly change the outcome of the war.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Empty Apepistan Military Contribution

Post  Apepistan Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm

CAESAR'S LEGION CONTRIBUTION FORM
Nation Name: United Kingdoms of Apepistan
Unit Name:
7th Infantry Division
8th Infantry Division
15th Mechanized Infantry Division
23th Tank Division
8th Cavalry Division
90th Airborne Division

List troops/equipment you wish to donate [Please state numbers]:
125,000 soldiers from the United Army of Apepistan (U.A.A.); plus the equipment of each division. (I'll put the details of the vehicles and armaments later Smile )
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Empty The Lion's War

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am

I call to order the Roman Alliance Princep Senatus. We all know of the hostilities between The Empire of Wirbanskia and The Holy Empire of Artite. However, I did not instigate this and through negotiations with Wirbanskia's ally The Freelands of the Republic of Kitt have agreed to a peace agreement stating simply that Artite will not invade Wirbanskia and will maintain peaceful relations. Wirbanskia however has broken this treaty and there for the treaty is made null and void. i call upon the Roman Alliance to mobilize Caesar's Legion and ask that the Legion be used to protect less unfortunate states that are dragged into this war. The Empire of Wirbanskia has cast the first stone and as a Roman I am calling upon my fellow Romans to do what is right, defend the weak, act as the shield against the storm. Let us also be the sword that plunges into the enemy and smites him dead where he stands while he threatens peace in the World Alliance.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:56 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan support this cause to mobilise the Caesar's Legion.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:17 am

There's no need to mobilize the Legion as this conflict is already coming to a close.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Seeing as the United Kingdoms of Apepistan is the only non-princeps senatus member from the 4 member states, we would like to propose that the Roman Alliance restructures its administration.
If that is not wished by the rest of the Roman Alliance, then the United Kingdoms of Apepistan requests to be a member of the Princeps Senatus itself; I think our nation has deserved this status.

Furthermore, we propose that the Roman Alliance starts an active recruitment.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:09 am

In favor of both suggestions, but I'm curious as to how we'll go about this "active recruitment".
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 am

perhaps we could look at the active states in the region and ask them to join. Propose to them the security and stability we could offer and the economical benefits to of having a trade alliance between all of the members of the Roman Alliance.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:58 pm

As again, I'd like to bring up the topic of restructurizing the Roman Alliance.
Here are our proposals for it:

1. All members are parts of the Senate and equal.

2. All members are parts of the Senate, and they elect one Princeps Senatus or Consul for the position of judge of internal affairs.

3. All members are parts of the Senate, and they elect one Princeps Senatus or Consul to represent the Roman Alliance in foreign affairs.

4. All members are parts of the Senate, and they elect one Princeps Senatus or Consul for the position of judge of internal affairs and to represent the Roman Alliance in foreign affairs.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:06 am

I think you repeated a number of those proposals, but the general idea here is:

1. All members are part of the Senate and equal.

2. All members will elect one Princeps Senatus or Consul to represent the RA in foreign affairs and internal affairs (separately).

Am I missing anything?
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:18 am

For me the main question was if the Princeps Senatus should:
- represent in foreign affairs OR
- judge in internal affairs OR
- represent in foreign affairs AND judge in internal affairs.

((OOC: Seems like I wasn't able to make it understandable, sorry Very Happy ))
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 am

VIA ROMA

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Viarom10

Greetings!

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to propose the Roman Alliance a rather big project. Now that our countries finally have common borders, an international railways system could greatly increase our trade, boosting our economy. This would go from Rofinta through New Ostia to Konzbator. Obviously, we do not request the replanning of the capital cities, but it would be crucial that the new railways would be built as close to the main centers of the nations as possible. The railway system would be called Via Roma, but the name is naturally up for discussion, but it should represent the Roman Alliance.

On the map you see I/A, I/B, II/A, II/B, and III/A, III/B. These are, in our opinion, the zones where the exact position of the railway is in question. "A" always refers to the nothern option, "B" always refers to the southern option.

At I., it's questionable because building a railway through the Artizian desert in Option "B" could be time and money consuming, not even speaking about maintenance, but it clearly iss shorter than Option "A".

At II., it depends on New Rhodinia, Option "A" goes through the island of New Ostia, Option "B" goes around it. The choice that would be more efficient should be followed.

At III., Option "A" is longer, but would boost the economy more, because it would connect the railway to the ports of Apepistan, and would be built through easily passable terrain. Option "B"  is shorter, but goes through the mountain of the Apopic basin, and the dense forestlands around it. It also connects less industrial and economical centers to the railway.

Alternatively, we could build a highway aswell next to the railway.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 am

Apepistan wrote:
VIA ROMA

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 2 Viarom10

Greetings!

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to propose the Roman Alliance a rather big project. Now that our countries finally have common borders, an international railways system could greatly increase our trade, boosting our economy. This would go from Rofinta through New Ostia to Konzbator. Obviously, we do not request the replanning of the capital cities, but it would be crucial that the new railways would be built as close to the main centers of the nations as possible. The railway system would be called Via Roma, but the name is naturally up for discussion, but it should represent the Roman Alliance.

On the map you see I/A, I/B, II/A, II/B, and III/A, III/B. These are, in our opinion, the zones where the exact position of the railway is in question. "A" always refers to the nothern option, "B" always refers to the southern option.

At I., it's questionable because building a railway through the Artizian desert in Option "B" could be time and money consuming, not even speaking about maintenance, but it clearly iss shorter than Option "A".

At II., it depends on New Rhodinia, Option "A" goes through the island of New Ostia, Option "B" goes around it. The choice that would be more efficient should be followed.

At III., Option "A" is longer, but would boost the economy more, because it would connect the railway to the ports of Apepistan, and would be built through easily passable terrain. Option "B"  is shorter, but goes through the mountain of the Apopic basin, and the dense forestlands around it. It also connects less industrial and economical centers to the railway.

Alternatively, we could build a highway aswell next to the railway.

As a general idea, we are absolutely in favor. The name, of course, may need a bit of reworking. I'd also like to propose that there be smaller, branching railways that reach into other surrounding areas of our borders. This will give more access to bountiful areas of the continent (e.g the Arcesticas peninsula) and give an even bigger boost to the economy.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
As a general idea, we are absolutely in favor. The name, of course, may need a bit of reworking. I'd also like to propose that there be smaller, branching railways that reach into other surrounding areas of our borders. This will give more access to bountiful areas of the continent (e.g the Arcesticas peninsula) and give an even bigger boost to the economy.

Of course, as I said, I just picked a name so I could present something better than "railway project for the Roman Alliance".

I imagined that every nation would connect the new railway as much as possible to their own railway system.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:00 am

I've looked around for some better names and the best one I came up with is "Mercury's Highway".
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kingdom of Ontenburg Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:19 am

HI what's up felles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Kingdom of Ontenburg
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 am

New Rhodinia wrote:I've looked around for some better names and the best one I came up with is "Mercury's Highway".

That name sounds good, I like it!

The Kingdom of Ontenburg wrote:HI what's up felles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Greetings!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum