World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

+8
England and Wales
Azotakza
Muchos Estados Unidos
Hungaria Nova
Great Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
Svaerige
Shlask
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade - Page 8 Empty Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:18 am

Azotakza wrote:Yes we can do that send me them privately and then you can post them after the election and that will be the confirming of it, but once you summit of do not change your mind

Why would it matter if we posted me before or after? It would be easier to just post them here.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade - Page 8 Empty Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Azotakza wrote:Yes we can do that send me them privately and then you can post them after the election and that will be the confirming of it, but once you summit of do not change your mind

Why would it matter if we posted me before or after? It would be easier to just post them here.

That way the current status of the votes do not influence the decision of members.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:18 am

Apepistan wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

That way the current status of the votes do not influence the decision of members.

Makes sense, though I hadnt thought of that as I always vote for my opinion.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:56 am

Who are the choices?
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:02 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Who are the choices?

Anyone in the league(That includes me! wink, wink) that you think should be a patrician. You have 4 votes.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Who are the choices?

Anyone in the league(That includes me! wink, wink) that you think should be a patrician. You have 4 votes.

I don't think he has any votes:

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Due to this corruption in ZAR, I resign from this organization.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Due to this corruption in ZAR, I resign from this organization.

ZAR accepts your resignation.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 pm

The new head of ZAR is elected!
Apepistan has won by one vote (I had to be the dividing call, I really liked both running).
Scouting keep it up!
But the council is now:
Azotakza
Snarfia
Scouting
Xolox

Now we wait fr the leader to give is speech and take the oath.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Congratulations! You deserved it, you were definitely the most involved with the league lately!
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 pm

We accept the position of head of court. We will bring us into a new age of wealth and peace.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will try to strengthen the ZAR and protect it in the future, with even more focus and efficiency than before. We will post our aims and plans for discussion as soon as possible. Your trust in us is much appreciated. Thank you.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 pm

Also if you guys want to post your votes, you may. If you feel there is corruption. Also apepistan please go read the rules again so you can see what your powers are and aren't
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 am

As Head of Court, I have made a summary of our current economical status, which you can check here. (OOC: google drive required)
I will update these statistics after every election term. This way we can gain insight of the growth and development of the whole organisation, making it transparent. A link to the nations on the tracker website will also be provided. Observer states will not be listed.

If the informations and statistics regarding your country are missing, please telegram them to me.

Edit: Seems like ZAR is a major power in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 am

Apepistan wrote:As Head of Court, I have made a summary of our current economical status, which you can check here. (OOC: google drive required)
I will update these statistics after every election term. This way we can gain insight of the growth and development of the whole organisation, making it transparent. A link to the nations on the tracker website will also be provided. Observer states will not be listed.

If the informations and statistics regarding your country are missing, please telegram them to me.

Edit: Seems like ZAR is a major power in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.

Yes also my information is right. Also we are constructing more ports.
As for my vassels: Beylov and Homerton I can tell you what they have.
Beylov: 1 port 30 trade ships
Homerton: 1 port 50 trade ships
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:03 am

Azotakza wrote:

Yes also my information is right. Also we are constructing more ports.
As for my vassels: Beylov and Homerton I can tell you what they have.
Beylov: 1 port 30 trade ships
Homerton: 1 port 50 trade ships

Noted and updated. Thank you.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:23 am

I have a position specific to myself. Razz
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 am

Xolox wrote:I have a position specific to myself. Razz

Haha, sorry! Very Happy Well, you know how they say... "Xolox before everything!" Very Happy
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:29 am

Apepistan wrote:
Xolox wrote:I have a position specific to myself. Razz

Haha, sorry! Very Happy Well, you know how they say... "Xolox before everything!" Very Happy
It's fine!  Also: shouldn't the overall for import-export ratio be an average, rather than a sum?

Edit: nevermind, commas throwing me off!
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 am

Xolox wrote:
It's fine!  Also: shouldn't the overall for import-export ratio be an average, rather than a sum?

I figured no, because:
- Most of our major industries are the same (arms manufacturing and information technology), meaning that the member states' imports from each other are most likely different goods, and most of our export articles go outside ZAR.
- The overall trade net worth is counted as sum aswell.
- Counting both as sum gives us a picture of ZAR itself as one economical organisation instead of the average member data, the GDP is there for showing the financial-economical status of the average ZAR member.

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:51 am

Apepistan wrote:
Xolox wrote:

I figured no, because:
- Most of our major industries are the same (arms manufacturing and information technology), meaning that the member states' imports from each other are most likely different goods, and most of our export articles go outside ZAR.
- The overall trade net worth is counted as sum aswell.
- Counting both as sum gives us a picture of ZAR itself as one economical organisation instead of the average member data, the GDP is there for showing the financial-economical status of the average ZAR member.

What? I was referring to column E, which is an average, I think. I just misinterpreted it because I'm not used to commas as the decimal.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 am

Xolox wrote:
What? I was referring to column E, which is an average, I think. I just misinterpreted it because I'm not used to commas as the decimal.

Oh yes, that's an average. I had to take out all the dots and commas because otherwise excel doesn't regard it as a number, and I can't put equations in it.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:49 am

Xolox would like to announce the opening of four trade posts(pictures can be provided, if requested) and will also commit 200 ships to the organization(as 50 ships per post seems to be the average).
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:10 am

Scouting hereby resigns from ZAR.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Scouting hereby resigns from ZAR.

The Head of Court acknowledges the decision of the United States of Scouting.
With that, one patrician position is open.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Xolox will be following Scouting in their decision to resign from the organization. ZAR has become too sedentary for our taste and elections have not been held according to schedule.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:27 pm

MEU will join again
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next