World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WTU) World Trade Union

+6
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Azotakza
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Scottlands
Great Eurussia
Svaerige
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(WTU) World Trade Union Empty (WTU) World Trade Union

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 am

(WTU) World Trade Union World-Trade-Organization
LOGO OF WTU

(WTU) World Trade Union Center_building
MAIN OFFICE - EDINBURGH

The Republic of Scottlands founded the World Trade Union to promote global trade without barriers. This will rival the ZAR that is not just focus on trade but wars which is not good for our economy. The World Trade Union will promote trade with or without war for the people.

All is free to join!!! Welcome aboard!!!

WTU nations: Scottish Republic, Svaerige, Great Eurussia, Uzukima, Russia, China China, Omega Atlantica, Scouting, Azotakza,

Last edited by Scottish Republic on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(WTU) World Trade Union Empty Re: (WTU) World Trade Union

Post  Svaerige Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:26 am

I would love to cooperate with this trade community!
Svaerige
Svaerige
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 am

Svaerige wrote:I would love to cooperate with this trade community!

Welcome!!!!
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:18 am

Republic of Scottlands wrote:(WTU) World Trade Union World-Trade-Organization
LOGO OF WTU

(WTU) World Trade Union Center_building
MAIN OFFICE - EDINBURGH

The Republic of Scottlands founded the World Trade Union to promote global trade without barriers. This will rival the ZAR that is not just focus on trade but wars which is not good for our economy. The World Trade Union will promote trade with or without war for the people.

All is free to join!!! Welcome aboard!!!

(Ooc) I love how everyone is making trade unions! It makes this more fun. But what if we went to war? Would it be the union verse the union orrrrr what.
Union verse Union seems like what it is.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:57 am

I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions:
1.) All is free to join - So ZAR member nations can join too?
2.) Is the structure the same as ZAR, or does this union differ from it? (designated ZAR trade ports in every nation)
3.) How would the Union react against an armed conflict hindering or completely blocking one of its member states trade?
4.) Does this union have an administrative structure? Leadership? A court?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(WTU) World Trade Union Empty Eurussian Membership

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:29 am

Eurussia wishes to become a member state of the WTU.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 am

Apepistan wrote:I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions:
1.) All is free to join - So ZAR member nations can join too?
2.) Is the structure the same as ZAR, or does this union differ from it? (designated ZAR trade ports in every nation)
3.) How would the Union react against an armed conflict hindering or completely blocking one of its member states trade?
4.) Does this union have an administrative structure? Leadership? A court?

1) Yes everyone! 2) No because we are a free trade organization 3) we are only for trade not wars 4) Yes me as leader and others
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:13 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia wishes to become a member state of the WTU.
Thank you.

Welcome Great Eurussia!! You will become richer in your economy because you join the World Trade Union!!
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:40 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan requests that the WTU sends representatives to a meeting with the ZAR leadership to clear recent issues, mainly:

- The suspected attack of a ZAR trade ship by a WTU member.
- The diplomatic insults of WTU against ZAR and its members.
- The contradictory statements WTU leadership is making.

ZAR would gladly host the meeting for clearing these issues, but if a nation neutral to both WTU and ZAR will volunteer to do so, that is also acceptable. Telegram the Azotakzian ZAR representatives for the details, as they are the Head of the ZAR Court.

Thank you in advance.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:12 am

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan requests that the WTU sends representatives to a meeting with the ZAR leadership to clear recent issues, mainly:

ZAR would gladly host the meeting for clearing these issues, but if a nation neutral to both WTU and ZAR will volunteer to do so, that is also acceptable. Telegram the Azotakzian ZAR representatives for the details, as they are the Head of the ZAR Court.

Thank you in advance.

The WTU rejects all your accusations. They are all lies. We will not attend any meeting with any ZAR country because of your accusations.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:07 am

I'm not in this group? Well I want to apply for membership
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 am

We wish to join
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 am

Republic of Scottlands wrote:
Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan requests that the WTU sends representatives to a meeting with the ZAR leadership to clear recent issues, mainly:

Thank you in advance.

The WTU rejects all your accusations. They are all lies. We will not attend any meeting with any ZAR country because of your accusations.

We are trying to smooth out any issues our alliances may be facing right now, and as such, sending a representative would be our best option. At this point with the ZAR trade ship being sunk, your WTU is innocent until proven guilty, as we've said, "The suspected attack of a ZAR trade ship by a WTU member."

As far as the Diplomatic Insults and Contradictory Statements, yes. Those are true.

Svaerige wrote:
Azotakza wrote:
Svaerige wrote:what are you guys making me do now?

Supposedly one of your ships sunk a ZAR ship. I was told this

Get your facts straight before blabbing nonsense. Maybe there should be some modernization for second world countries.

The Diplomatic Insult is seen above. ^^^

And the Contradiction is that you've stated that WTU is a Free Trade Organization and that if one of your member states were blockaded or had armed action taken against it, nothing would happen. "3) we are only for trade not wars" At this point, you have embargoed us and have refused to resolve the conflict. We are trying to end this peacefully and due to your unwillingness to cooperate, we're not getting anywhere.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:41 am

Diplomatic insults to second world countries? They know what that means?
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:44 am

Neither of them exists, so I'm guessing no one cares at this point
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:50 am

We've already stated our problems with WTU we'd like to discuss. If you aren't able to present your points and discuss the subjects, there is no further point in talking.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 am

No there isn't, some communist country tried to create tension but failed, now they are gone and it's the end of that. I hope you enjoy the trip back and sincerely hope that you don't think you can bring a matter forward without evidence. We do hope next time we can be clear that war is nowhere near the intentions of this organization, any false accusations will be shaken off until evidence is found.
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:16 am

Uzukima wrote:No there isn't, some communist country tried to create tension but failed, now they are gone and it's the end of that. I hope you enjoy the trip back and sincerely hope that you don't think you can bring a matter forward without evidence. We do hope next time we can be clear that war is nowhere near the intentions of this organization, any false accusations will be shaken off until evidence is found.

So it will be shaken off, but you're not even willing to come to the table to talk to us? How do you expect us to think your WTU is innocent without trying to explain that what we saw is false and actually talking about it instead of calling us liars? It seems to us that you're hiding or covering something up now.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:52 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Uzukima wrote:No there isn't, some communist country tried to create tension but failed, now they are gone and it's the end of that. I hope you enjoy the trip back and sincerely hope that you don't think you can bring a matter forward without evidence. We do hope next time we can be clear that war is nowhere near the intentions of this organization, any false accusations will be shaken off until evidence is found.

So it will be shaken off, but you're not even willing to come to the table to talk to us? How do you expect us to think your WTU is innocent without trying to explain that what we saw is false and actually talking about it instead of calling us liars? It seems to us that you're hiding or covering something up now.

You come to us if you have a problem, don't bother coming if you are trying to start a fight and empty handed.
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 am

Uzukima wrote:

You come to us if you have a problem, don't bother coming if you are trying to start a fight and empty handed.

See the funny thing is, we do have a problem. I guess us "Second World Countries" failed to make that blatantly clear to you. We believe that one of your WTU ships sunk one of our trade ships. You then proceeded to call us liars. I'm pretty sure that's a problem. We're not trying to start a fight and we're not empty handed. We've asked WTU to come to the table multiple times, but you refuse to without further explanation except for calling us liars.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:12 am

Uzukima wrote:

See the funny thing is, we do have a problem. I guess us "Second World Countries" failed to make that blatantly clear to you. We believe that one of your WTU ships sunk one of our trade ships. You then proceeded to call us liars. I'm pretty sure that's a problem. We're not trying to start a fight and we're not empty handed. We've asked WTU to come to the table multiple times, but you refuse to without further explanation except for calling us liars.

When I see the proof I will stop calling you liars, you have none except for one of your past members stating "it looked like the ship that sunk it was WTU" but WTU ships have no weaponry so it is obviously a mix up. I do know that Azato was a second world country, not sure if there are any other commies left in the ZAR league so I really don't see a point of keeping that up. You're problem is that you made serious accusations and rely on information that is non-existent. I don't want you to think that we will be summoned by you for a mistake of yours, you come here and ask here.
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:43 am

Uzukima wrote:Diplomatic insults to second world countries? They know what that means?

you're also a second world country.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:46 am

Uzukima wrote:
Uzukima wrote:

When I see the proof I will stop calling you liars, you have none except for one of your past members stating "it looked like the ship that sunk it was WTU" but WTU ships have no weaponry so it is obviously a mix up. I do know that Azato was a second world country, not sure if there are any other commies left in the ZAR league so I really don't see a point of keeping that up. You're problem is that you made serious accusations and rely on information that is non-existent. I don't want you to think that we will be summoned by you for a mistake of yours, you come here and ask here.

I think I've seen enough. I will be motioning to embargo WTU.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

Azotakza wrote:
Uzukima wrote:Diplomatic insults to second world countries? They know what that means?

you're also a second world country.
You should learn what it means Very Happy
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:46 pm

I think you missed our points. This is not simply about that sunken trade ship, but the contradictory statements WTU is giving, and the diplomatic issues. Let me elaborate:

- The WTU leadership said that the organisation will rival ZAR, but ZAR members can join aswell. Which one is it then?

- WTU and its members are constantly referring to ZAR as a military organisation. ZAR does not have an own navy, thus it is not a military organisation. Member states defend their own trade ships if the situation requires them to. Calling us warmongers because we defend our own interest and each other is like calling a nation an aggressor because it has an army. This is simply diplomatical mud throwing.

EDIT:
Uzukima wrote:No there isn't, some communist country tried to create tension but failed, now they are gone and it's the end of that.

If you have information about who attacked our ship, why not name them, and we'll be more than glad to end that case.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next