World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act

+10
Great Eurussia
Empire of Articmainia
Apepistan
Serenarea
England and Wales
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Kingdom of Scottlands
Zanland
New Rhodinia
Xolox
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act

Post  Xolox Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:42 am

New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as no response has come of our previous question, New Rhodinia now moves to be against this act. No further explanation of slaves being used as test subjects was given, so the assumption has been made that they will. New Rhodinia has had it's share of testing and human experimentation and we wish to leave it behind in the past. Unless justification is given, we stand by our change.
Sorry, I didn't notice your question. I think testing on hu mans should be considered as an attempt on their life, even if they don't die.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:59 am

Xolox wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as no response has come of our previous question, New Rhodinia now moves to be against this act. No further explanation of slaves being used as test subjects was given, so the assumption has been made that they will. New Rhodinia has had it's share of testing and human experimentation and we wish to leave it behind in the past. Unless justification is given, we stand by our change.
Sorry, I didn't notice your question. I think testing on hu mans should be considered as an attempt on their life, even if they don't die.

Considering the consequences stacked against this proposal, it's as good of an explanation as any, but not enough. We see too many negatives in getting involved, so we're locking in our standing on this.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Slavery & Slave Rights Act - Page 2 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 am

The STATUS OF VOTES are:
* Yes - (4) - Zanland, Xolox, North Korreaa, China China

No - (6) - Scottlands, Scouting, Eurussia, Snarfia, Muchos Estados Unidos, New Rhodinia

Abstain - (4) - Serenarea, Chivalry, Articmainia, Ebsotz

* NOTE: Ten votes are required for the proposal to pass.

The proposal is dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2