World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xarax Peace Summit

+4
Kingdom of Ireland
Apepistan
Great Eurussia
Xolox
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Eurussian Ambassador to the Great Empire of Xolox

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 Trutnev

His Excellency, Yury Trutnev

"We concur with the comprehensive Korreean Liberation Treaty. However, to ensure our fairness for the people of North Korreaa, we also agree with the Supreme Leader. We support converting the military of North Korreaa into a self defense forces to prevent and avoid future tensions."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: Xarax Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Okay okay whatever. Just include in your imperialistic treaty that imperialist will leave after elections.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:35 am

Grand Emperor, I did not say Artite is not going to pay for the betterment of the Korean people this war has affected, Artite will not pay the DPRK for they are non-existent...except in your country. And I will not leave this meeting for this concerns Artite as well. The P.K.A will remain under Imperial Jurisdiction for the next ten years no matter what until they have fully trained army, a working and sensible regional government and working condition services that are needed for daily life to be carried out. As I am merely an observer state of SHAD this treaty is not linked to Artite directly. I wish to get this over with rather quickly but we also must be careful what we do, mistakes and loopholes will be made if he hastily write and sign this treaty. As for the parsimonious of Artite, it does not exist. As I have said before Artite is spending two billion lintus on the P.K.A, the Korreaan people are just as important as the Artitians who live in the Empire. I think we should all be thankful Artite is moving out of its unilateral shell and actually committing time to work with all parties involved, and work to improve living standards in a foreign land that if we did not care would still be in a war, I also think Xolox should be thankful for this for we have not made any attempts to assassinate Kim Jung Un on your sovereign land. Quiet frankly I am appalled that I would be asked to leave this meeting even though this meeting requires that I be here. If the majority of the parties involved wish for me to leave, I will leave, but I will not simply leave because you, Grand Emperor think I am stalling the signing of this treaty. I and Artite wants to get this treaty signed right away but smartly, anything left out could come around later and rear its ugly head at us. 
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:42 am

What else do you want? Give me the treaty!!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 am

D.P.R.K. wrote:What else do you want? Give me the treaty!!!

What I want is Kim Jung Un and his corrupt administration be stood up in front of a firing squad and shot several times. What Artite wants is to do things smartly, not hastily, and Artite does not want further blood shed to happen for the sake of the Korreaan people.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:25 am

r to the Great Empire of Xolox

"We have achieved a compromise and let us set aside politics for the sake of the people of North Korreaa."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger
Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 28.02.14-top-news-Statement-of-President-of-Kazakhstan-Nursultan-Nazarbayev-300x193

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Grand Emperor, I did not say Artite is not going to pay for the betterment of the Korean people this war has affected, Artite will not pay the DPRK for they are non-existent...except in your country. [...] As I have said before Artite is spending two billion lintus on the P.K.A.

Your Imperial Highness, if its financial matters that concern you, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan, and I believe the other present nations aswell, would be willing to repay you the two billion lintus Artite has spent on Korreaa.

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:And I will not leave this meeting for this concerns Artite as well. The P.K.A will remain under Imperial Jurisdiction for the next ten years no matter what until they have fully trained army, a working and sensible regional government and working condition services that are needed for daily life to be carried out.

That is exactly what the peace treaty is about, ensuring the restoration and rebuilding of Korreaa. I fail to see why Artite doubts that these can be carried out by the WAPF.

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote: As I am merely an observer state of SHAD this treaty is not linked to Artite directly. I think we should all be thankful Artite is moving out of its unilateral shell and actually committing time to work with all parties involved, and work to improve living standards in a foreign land that if we did not care would still be in a war, [...]

So your Imperial Highness is claiming that SHAD wouldn't have won the war alone? This is straight insulting to us, and to the honor of our soldiers who died in the war. Is this how the Holy Empire of Artite honors her alliances? By completely disregarding the aims and goals of the war they are called into?
You are right, this treaty is not linked to Artite directly, that is exactly why the Holy Empire of Artite has questionable legitimacy about making claims on Korreaan lands. I would like to remind you that even Articmainia has renounced her claims on the region for the sake of peace.

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:What else do you want? Give me the treaty!!!
What I want is Kim Jung Un and his corrupt administration be stood up in front of a firing squad and shot several times. What Artite wants is to do things smartly, not hastily, and Artite does not want further blood shed to happen for the sake of the Korreaan people.

I believe that there is a part of the proposed treaty perfectly suited for your demands:

"High ranking officials from the North Korreaan regime will be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity by the World Alliance Security Council. Their sentences can be reduced to exile, provided that they assist in investigations of the North Korreaan nuclear project and help the Security Council determine China China's role in it."

Summa Summarum, we fail to see what is keeping Artite from signing this peace treaty. All your concerns seem to be addressed.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:33 pm

After discussions with Xolox and further debate in the Imperial Court, Artite will sign this treaty to stop such criticism of Artite... It was not my intention to insult anyone. Artite will sign and pull out our troops and hand over administrative power to the WAPF,
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:32 am

GRAND EMPEROR CHARLES ROBERT TARGARYEN
Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 320px-MiguelRegod%C3%B3nHarkness_Rhaegar_Targaryen

"The treaty has been completed with Jogn-un's compromise, and now we only await the arrival of Emperor John Wallace so that he may agree to the clause pertaining to Articmania. I thank all of you for your patience and congratulate the entirety of the summit on the completion of this treaty."

Korreaan Liberation Treaty

•The Unified Organization of Shadaloo, along with other nations who were involved, as the self-appointed deliverers of freedom to North Korreaa, must assist, through payment or otherwise, in the reconstruction of any infrastructure damaged or destroyed during the war.
•The current leader, Kim Jong-un, will step down from the position of power and the government of the Democratic Republic of North Korreaa will be reconfigured to allow for free and democratic elections(supervised by Xolox for the next 75 years) and the constitution will be rewritten and modified by a council made up of the signatories of this treaty. Any future amendments made by the government must be approved by the aforementioned council.
•The Democratic Republic of North Korreaa must remain demilitarized for the next 5 years. For 45 years after that, they must keep an army of no more than 50,000 troops in size with their only responsibility being to defend their country.
•The Grand Empire of Xolox will allot 1,000,000 soldiers to the North Korreaan government to assist in the defense of the country for the next 5 years. Afterwards, it is optional.
•For the next 100 years, the North Korreaan and Articmanian governments agree to demilitarize the border between North Korreaa and the Articmanian colonies.
•High ranking officials from the North Korreaan regime will be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity by the World Alliance Security Council. Their sentences can be reduced to exile, provided that they assist in investigations of the North Korreaan nuclear project and help the Security Council determine China China's role in it.
•The North Korreaan government, assisted by the WAPF, agrees to systematically destroy all nuclear powered ballistic devices or weapons and vows not to buy or produce any more in the future.
•After the treaty has been signed, all occupying forces, aside from those permitted by the treaty to garrison the country, agree to leave the country.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am

Supreme Leader rejects that DPRK will only have 50,000 military. I also reject foreign imperialists deciding our own constitution. I will not sign this treaty unless this is remove.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 pm

"We believe that it would be better to convert the DPRK military into a self defense force and commit the future DPRK not to initiate wars. And Supreme Leader, we believe that it would be in the best interest of all to write a constitution for a new democratic DPRK with our help together with the newly elected government of DPRK. Don't you think so?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:04 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:Supreme Leader rejects that DPRK will only have 50,000 military. I also reject foreign imperialists deciding our own constitution. I will not sign this treaty unless this is remove.

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 20130621182232

Mr. Kim Jongun, I believe that if you have any concern left for your own people, you sign the treaty. Besides, you should be glad you were even invited to the Peace Summit and have your voice heard, instead of further jeopardizing peace.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:Supreme Leader rejects that DPRK will only have 50,000 military. I also reject foreign imperialists deciding our own constitution. I will not sign this treaty unless this is remove.

I believe Kim Jung Un should not make any decisions regarding the country he used to control. If we are talking about the betterment of the korreaan people then we should not.listen to Kim Jung Un but the newly elected president of the DPRK who actually represents the new government. Artite will sign this treaty but ask that Kim Jung Un not be an active negotiator in the treaty. He lost the war and he lost his seat of power. His signature is only needed for his agreement that he won't try and lead a revolution. The important signature will come from the president of the DPRK.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:50 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
I believe Kim Jung Un should not make any decisions regarding the country he used to control. If we are talking about the betterment of the korreaan people then we should not.listen to Kim Jung Un but the newly elected president of the DPRK who actually represents the new government. Artite will sign this treaty but ask that Kim Jung Un not be an active negotiator in the treaty. He lost the war and he lost his seat of power. His signature is only needed for his agreement that he won't try and lead a revolution. The important signature will come from the president of the DPRK.

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 20130621182232

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan completely agree with the Holy Empire of Artite. We are ready to sign the latest treaty proposed by Xolox.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:42 pm

It has come to the attention of myself that Kim Jung Un while in exile plans on returning to the DPRK even after there were announcements that he would resign after a new president is elected. Ladies and gentlemen where is that president and why is Kim Jung Un planning on returning to the DPRK? this is alarming for Artite as we still have combat troops in the still PKA. Our troops will leave once the treaty is signed but it still needs to be signed by the newly elected president and Emperor Wallace. I ask that Xolox imprison Kim Jung Un to keep him from leaving to return to the DPRK.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Supreme Leader will not sign the treaty because Xolox betrayed Supreme Leader by arresting him after promising protection to the whole Kim Family.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm

"With the imprisonment of Supreme Leader Kim Jongun, there is no legitimate government over North Korreaa. Hence, we suggest that the WAPF, in behalf of the Security Council, to facilitate the democratic elections as soon as possible.

And when a new president is elected, we shall invite him/her to sign the proposed Treaty of Peace and let the new government enact the new democratic constitution for the new North Korreaa."

OOC: DPRK, this is the dead end for your roleplay leader. You have no choice but to move on from Kim Jongun now. I hope you understand. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:14 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:Supreme Leader will not sign the treaty because Xolox betrayed Supreme Leader by arresting him after promising protection to the whole Kim Family.

Let me ask you this one thing... did you really think you were safe at all? considering that you continue to communicate with the DPRK after being told not to, after planning on your "Messianic return" did you really think you were safe? After all, there is a price on your head in Artite, 200 million Lintus (roughly 200-250 million NSD) for the capture or kill of Kim Jung Un and an additional 5 million for each family member and administrative officer linked to Kim Jung Un. As far as you should be concerned you are safe where you are now in prison in Xolox, because the only thing keeping you alive are those bars. 

Now my fellow leaders and dignitaries, let us look past my hostility towards an unpredictable person and let us all agree that the terms are set and that this treaty can go into effect immediately. That way I can bring Artitians back from a forsaken land and you can be rid of the PKA and the "imperialistic broken record" of Kim Jung Un. If however, Kim Jung Un escapes from Xolox, returns to the DPRK and starts a revolution we will flood the entire country with the blood of our enemies. God wills that a Christian army defeat the heretics, and that is precisely what Artite will do.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:24 pm

No I will not sign any treaty.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
OOC: DPRK, this is the dead end for your roleplay leader. You have no choice but to move on from Kim Jongun now. I hope you understand. Thank you.

OOC: Directed @ DPRK, as it seems they may have missed this......
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 am

"We are pleased to inform everyone that we will be sending a special envoy from our Foreign Ministry to hold discussions and consultations with the self-proclaimed President Leem and President Gunye of East and West New Korea.

This opportunity will also be explored on the possibility of conducting a new round of negotiations in a different city."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Jesus Christ the almighty. We do not need a new round of negotiations. This whole thing is wearing myself down and driving my brother up the wall. The treaty has been signed who cares about Kim Jung Un. Keep him in prison where he belongs. Let him rot along with his family. Bring those new presidents here now so they can sign the damn treated otherwise Artite willl drag them by their balls to this damn summit to sign the treaty we have waited long enough and quote frankly Artite is tired of waiting around doing nothing stating at all the red tape bureaucracy
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 pm

"Gentlemen, I am instructed by the Eurussian Government to finally wrap up our participation in this discussions. Both the New Korrean President and the Eurussian Government has agreed to continue the post-war negotiations in Moscow which is now under the supervision of His Excellency, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Great Eurussia.
It is my pleasure to serve in behalf of our nation and our peoples. Thank you"

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:42 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan recalls Ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger from the peace summit, as it has been moved to Moscow.

Xarax Peace Summit - Page 2 Kazakh_1815355c
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:17 am

Locked citing the WA Inactive Events Act: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t933-passed-inactive-events-act

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2