World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate

4 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate Empty (Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate

Post  Shockwave Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:10 am

As the title states this is an idea that is to be worked on and formed by the SC members.

Basic outline: Delegates would be chosen by election in which all WA members are to endorse the selected delegate and that anyone coming within a selected range of endorsements are to either ejected from the region or the endorsement placers are to be telegramed to be told to withdraw there endorsement. This system would not only create stability in politics but it would also stop any random person from taking the seat. The delegates would serve a term decided by the proposal and would be able to run two consecutive times.

Let's work together and fill in the rest, give your view on this idea and help develop this proposal.

[edit] Only people within this region that are registered on the forum are allowed to vote.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 am

I think this is an excellent idea! This way, Ebsotz, myself, and other nations who have been pursuing the delegacy can have a chance through a fair election.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate

Post  Xolox Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:02 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:I think this is an excellent idea! This way, Ebsotz, myself, and other nations who have been pursuing the delegacy can have a chance through a fair election.

How is the current form of election not fair? And you did have a chance, you would have had the delegacy if I hadn't checked one night, actually. You ruined your chance by being too aggressive and generally making the race sour.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Delegate Elections Debate Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Xolox wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:I think this is an excellent idea! This way, Ebsotz, myself, and other nations who have been pursuing the delegacy can have a chance through a fair election.

How is the current form of election not fair? And you did have a chance, you would have had the delegacy if I hadn't checked one night, actually. You ruined your chance by being too aggressive and generally making the race sour.

NOTICE: You have been warned in the past about posting in the WASC section of the fourms. You are currently not a part of the WASC and as such should not be posting here. I will not act on this, instead I will wait for the other RP Moderator to take action, as it would be seen as biased, considering our current conflict of interest.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Xolox wrote:

NOTICE: You have been warned in the past about posting in the WASC section of the fourms. You are currently not a part of the WASC and as such should not be posting here. I will not act on this, instead I will wait for the other RP Moderator to take action, as it would be seen as biased, considering our current conflict of interest.

The WA Forums Act is in effect. If a warning has been issued already which is considered as a response to a first offense, thus, a second offense shall be accorded with a forum ban, as per the law. So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:

The WA Forums Act is in effect. If a warning has been issued already which is considered as a response to a first offense, thus, a second offense shall be accorded with a forum ban, as per the law. So ordered.

Then a 1 day forum ban shall be carried out. Thank You.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:20 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:

This post is only to notify you of your mistake and is not related to WASC dealings.

The Forums Act was passed after my first warning, so the laws do not apply(as there were none regarding it at the time).
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 am

Xolox wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:

This post is only to notify you of your mistake and is not related to WASC dealings.

The Forums Act was passed after my first warning, so the laws do not apply(as there were none regarding it at the time).

OOC: First off, I checked back to see when you had your first warning, you're right, it was before the 10th of Feb. Secondly, you're in violation once again, as you could have just as easily private messaged me. You already know that you're not supposed to post in the WASC forums and you've taken this as an opportunity to post once more. Therefore, the 1 day ban will now be carried out.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:39 am

To counter act this I uphold Xolox's comment as my own.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Xolox wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:

OOC: First off, I checked back to see when you had your first warning, you're right, it was before the 10th of Feb. Secondly, you're in violation once again, as you could have just as easily private messaged me. You already know that you're not supposed to post in the WASC forums and you've taken this as an opportunity to post once more. Therefore, the 1 day ban will now be carried out.

Noted.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Citing Inactivity, this debate is now closed. Please feel free to re-open the debate or propose legislation based on this debate in a new thread.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down