World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite

4 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite Empty Re: (Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:54 am

New Rhodinia did not set up negotiations with you I did, plus you have something a lot bigger coming to you. Anyways, I do not recognize any verdict that is given by this court hearing.
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite Empty WA Presidency

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:58 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:(Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite Illegalartite

After all kinds of discussions and negotiations, my government is now decided to file cases against Artite for illegally occupying the lands of the Republic. He is not leaving after all kinds of appeal and even threaten us for several times. Many nations already host peace like Great Eurussia and New Rhodinia but Artite doesn't want to leave. So here is the case.

I ask WASC to declare the the illegal lands in circle in map illegally occupied by Artite to be declared as my lands and ask Artite to leave. He should also pay compensation for the threats he made that could send fear to my people.

Eurussia, holding the WA Presidency, officially inhibits from this case between the Holy Empire of Artite and the Republic of New Korrea. Our grounds is not because we chose a side to support between the two nations, but we have already made a position that the Empire of Great Eurussia has recognized the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of New Korrea as the successor state of the former DPRK, thus, informally unrecognizing the illegal occupation of Artite over a portion of land of New Korrea, known as Principality of Korrea-Artite.

The WA Presidency submits this case to the VP.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:09 am

My illegal occupation? It is not an illegal occupation, it is the land given to me after the Liberation War, and I never gave it back. Also, New Korrea is giving you land... This clearly is to keep you neutral, GOD forbid you grow up from being a kid and stop being so corrupt. You preach neutrality but in the end you are a lap dog to New Korrea. You are a puppet, he is the master. You are a disgrace and a disgusting excuse for a world power, I am appalled that I ever signed a treaty with you in the first place. Eurussia...I pray that you come to your senses and keep to your self. God forbid should anything happen to your Imperial Family.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) New Korrea vs Artite Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:57 am

The Vice-President of the Security Council will Preside over this case. Before we continue, I would like to ask that Artite confirm the acceptance of this arbitration, otherwise, New Korrea will have to file for a "Compulsory Arbitration".
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:23 am

Artite obtained that land through a war in which you lost, he did not sign the treaty. That land is and should be considered an Artitian colony.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:The Vice-President of the Security Council will Preside over this case. Before we continue, I would like to ask that Artite confirm the acceptance of this arbitration, otherwise, New Korrea will have to file for a "Compulsory Arbitration".

We will take no response from the Artite Government as a rejection of Arbitration, should they not respond within the next 48 hours.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 pm

You complain and file this case against my so called "illegal occupation" of your "land"...YET, you give land away to your allies. You speak of us violating your sovereignty when you give away your own sovereignty and people for your own defense. Where is the sense in this?

I will not respond any further to this "attrition" case. Let Korrea know that The Holy Empire is on their doorstep and we are not going to knock. We are going to tear it down and drag you out of your country by your hair. Let this case go to a force attrition. I will not abide by it either. Korrea has had its chance, I wished to negotiate with him and I did, I struck a deal finally for a full pull out of my troops in fifteen years, then I wanted to talk about Kim Jung Un and asked why Korrea wanted him back so bad. He refused to answer the question and kept saying that Kim Jung Un was not an issue that was going to be discussed at the summit I had set up and asked New Rhodinia to mediate. This is extremely suspicious of New Korrea not to discuss the topic of Kim Jung Un when I was clearly trying to clear our tensions regarding EVERYTHING. This included the land occupation, Kim Jung Un and several other issues. But he refused to discuss any further topics there for the summit was concluded and I left. He had a chance to finish it all, now that chance has gone. His only chance now is to lay down his arms and step down or stand up with his own soldiers and fight with honor and pride.

Republic of New Korrea wrote:I do not want to talk about Kim Jong un because it is a different issue. Why drag him here? When the simple issue here is just Artite sign the peace treaty and leave my country. End of story.

I have one question to Artite. Why afraid to sign the peace treaty when you are the one already causing aggression on our own lands? I though you are liberating us. Why?

Here is the first incident where he refused to discuss the topic of Kim Jung Un, the Korrea-Artite Summit was meant to be a meeting about all issues. Is Kim Jung Un not an issue? It is one of the issues I have with New Korrea, so why refuse to talk about him and state that he is not an issue?

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I agree to the fifteen years, but I wish to discuss the topic of Kim Jung Un now. Considering that is not in the treaty and has become a controversial topic in the WA.

Also before I begin, Korrea, you are not seeing the bigger picture. Like Rhodinia said, I am getting what I want and you are getting what you want. New Rhodinia is an ally of mine and I would see my country be completely wiped out before any harm comes to him. I expect the same from him (however questionable sometimes ;P). That is what the Roman Alliance is here for, that is why we are two of the three oldest members of the alliance.

Now for the topic of Kim Jung Un, I would like to ask one simple question for New Korrea.

Why do you need Kim Jung Un back in your country so badly? You obviously are desperate to have him back so why do you want him back?

I expect a good detailed response no one liner bs...

Stop involving Kim Jong un here. He is not the topic here. I will only focus on your illegal occupation of our lands. That's all. Answer our question directly, why are you afraid signing the Korrean Liberation Treaty? Just change the ten years to 15 years everything will be over.

Once again, I try and ask a simple question that could have been EASILY answered by New Korrea but he refuses to answer it instead tries to deflect the question with a series of his own questions. Once again, stating that Kim Jung Un is not an issue.

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Great EurussiaTREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF AZOTAKZA, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA (The Korrean Liberation Treaty)

1) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK (Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, and Articmainia) and the WA Peacekeeping Force (for the WA Security Council) shall assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea (former DPRK) at their own discretion whether materially or financially.

2) Articmainia and New Korrea shall maintain a demilitarized border for 50 years.

3) New Korrea shall not utilize any form of nuclear technology for 50 years and thereafter may opt to develop the use of nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes and for the benefit of the people of New Korrea with strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

4) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall maintain a garrison of militaries within their occupied zones with supervision of the WA Peacekeeping Force which shall then be gradually withdrawn after 15 years when the self-defense force of New Korrea is fully functional to serve the purpose of maintaining its national security.

5) New Korrea shall not declare war to any country except for self-defense purposes.

6) New Korrea shall exercise a republican state with full democratic constitution and principles.

7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

Cool The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

This is the Korean Treaty. I have agreed to the 15 years based on what you want and I have changed it here. I am ready to sign this.

Republic of New Korrea wrote:No I am not copying Eurussia treaty because that is what both of you wanted. Then I accept compromise of signing a NEW treaty with both of you. I just said I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. That's it.

I also ask Artite to stop delaying this discussion. We have agreed to a new treaty and stop involving our old dictator Kim Jong un since it is not the issue here but Artite's illegal territory in New Korrea. Now let us wrap up and sign this document New Rhodinia is preparing.

This "Treaty of New Korrea" is clearly a copy of the Treaty drafted by Eurussia after the Korrean Liberation War, with one tweek, the fifteen years...Now when confronted that he just copied the treaty and replaced the time with 15 years he clearly stated that he was not. Once more in the second quote, he refuses to discuss the issue of Kim Jung Un. Clearly, he was the one who stalled the summit, and in the end wore my thin patience away. I took the initiative to settle my differences with New Korrea, and when I say all of my differences I MEAN ALL of them. This means the Principality of Korreaa-Artite, this means Kim Jung Un, this means my absolute distrust of him. Everything was to be discussed in the summit. Yet he refused to progress and I ended up wasting my ally's time with trying to mediate the summit. So there you have it folks, before your very eyes. I TOOK THE INITIATIVE TO SETTLE MY DIFFERENCES WITH NEW KORREA BEFORE DECLARING WAR, now that time has come and gone. Korrea had the opportunity and he cast it out like he has done with his lands that he has given to Snarfia, Russia, and Eurussia.

Try and deny this now New Korrea, there is reason behind my declaration of war. You had a chance, now you are going to pay dearly for you mistakes. I give the floor now to anyone wanting to respond.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Despite the long response, Artite has officially declined "Arbitration". Therefore this case is NOT brought before the WASC and must be filed for "Compulsory Arbitration" should New Korrea wish to force this case upon Artite. So ordered.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down