World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konzbator Peace Summit

+9
Shockwave
Zanland
The Holy Empire of Artite
Great Eurussia
Muchos Estados Unidos
Xolox
Snarfian Federation
Kingdom of Ireland
New Rhodinia
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Apepistan Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:13 am

Lord Muhtar Tenger:

I believe that the Holy Empire of Artite has presented suprisingly reasonable terms of conditions. However, the question of Kim-Jongun still remains, and since we are here to solve issues, let us be done with it.

I propose that this summit, decides the sentence and judgement over Kim-Jongun together, so hostilities and conflict about him can finally end too.

*Lord Muhtar Tenger looks around in the room, and leans back in his old, ornate armchair, taking his glasses off and letting out a deep sigh*

Any proposals?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:40 am

Apepistan wrote:Lord Muhtar Tenger:

I believe that the Holy Empire of Artite has presented suprisingly reasonable terms of conditions. However, the question of Kim-Jongun still remains, and since we are here to solve issues, let us be done with it.

I propose that this summit, decides the sentence and judgement over Kim-Jongun together, so hostilities and conflict about him can finally end too.

*Lord Muhtar Tenger looks around in the room, and leans back in his old, ornate armchair, taking his glasses off and letting out a deep sigh*

Any proposals?

New Rhodinian Princess Livia Maximus
Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 KuAmKQ1

"Yeah, I got one: exile him. Send him off to a remote neutral territory in absolute exclusion just as Napoleon was. Artite doesn't need to worry about him anymore and New Korrea doesn't need to worry about harm being brought to him."

Livia swaps gazes between Artite and New Korreas' representatives and leans back in her chair.

"Cmon, I'm the one actually trying to satisfy both of you. You wouldn't want to see me get angry over nothing as well."
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 am

Prince William Niston laughed a little, a perverted thought crossed his mind and he made a mental note to confess about it before the week was over.

"Princess Livia, I am sure you are tired of Artitian politics, and our dispute with New Korrea. However I must show to you the history of such a man. Napoleon was a great leader of a great empire. He escaped exile once and led another military campaign, although he lost in the end and was exiled for the last time, what is to say that this Heretic, Kim Jung Un will not escape? Will he not manage to return to New Korrea and raise an army and rebel against who ever is the victor of the Arto-Korrean War? He should be executed, in the most 'humane' way possible or a good old beheading.

Also I assure you, a sewer rat's wrath has no comparison to an Imperial Guard Commander. Please, do not strain your body with such anger."

Prince William had no love for Princess Livia unlike his brother, the Emperor. He despised the woman, where as his brother wouldn't shut up about her. How she managed to rise from humble beginnings to become a great nations leader. He only saw a sewer rat who ate through the garbage to get to where she is today.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
-The Holy Empire of Artite by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards MEU or any of MEU's allies, or threaten any MEU economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years, unless of course directly threatened. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds Artite in a defensive stance through out all of the Empire and her territories.

-The United States of Muchos Estados Unidos by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards the Holy Empire or any of her allies, or threaten any Imperial economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds MEU in a defensive stance through out MEU and its territorial possessions.

-If either main signatory defies this NAP and attacks the other with out justified cause then let the other call forth a coalition of nations to punish the nation who broke the NAP through arms and diplomacy.

Signatories,
Holy Empire of Artite, Imperial Crown Prince, William Niston

Your Excellencies, we are almost ready to endorse this proposed Non-Aggression Pact due to its form and substance that is fair and equal to all Parties involved. However, we are very disturbed by the fact that this NAP is promoting 'armed countermeasures' against each other in the end. This is against the principles of the World Alliance and its Security Council.

We do suggest to remove this disturbing provision and let the NAP be silent about this rather than promote warfare, in the most informal way. We also suggest to make the Security Council the guarantor of this Non-Aggression Pact and have all belligerents namely, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, and Zanland, sign this NAP too.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:02 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
-The Holy Empire of Artite by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards MEU or any of MEU's allies, or threaten any MEU economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years, unless of course directly threatened. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds Artite in a defensive stance through out all of the Empire and her territories.

-The United States of Muchos Estados Unidos by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards the Holy Empire or any of her allies, or threaten any Imperial economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds MEU in a defensive stance through out MEU and its territorial possessions.

-If either main signatory defies this NAP and attacks the other with out justified cause then let the other call forth a coalition of nations to punish the nation who broke the NAP through arms and diplomacy.

Signatories,

Your Excellencies, we are almost ready to endorse this proposed Non-Aggression Pact due to its form and substance that is fair and equal to all Parties involved. However, we are very disturbed by the fact that this NAP is promoting 'armed countermeasures' against each other in the end. This is against the principles of the World Alliance and its Security Council.
We do suggest to remove this disturbing provision and let the NAP be silent about this rather than promote warfare, in the most informal way. We also suggest to make the Security Council the guarantor of this Non-Aggression Pact and have all belligerents namely, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, and Zanland, sign this NAP too.
"I as a "belligerent" will refuse to sign any treaty as of right now" Refutes Jesocasha.

"Emperor Constantine, I await your response on this matter as it has been awhile since my last statement, Princess Marilyn Targaryen I also await your response."

"We are not stepping down on this matter as our "allies" have basically abanded us and completely ignored our attempts to contact them. So Eurussia, are you going to keep insulting (my) nation (because I honestly could care less about the rest of you) or are we going to talk like perfectly responsible adults here, this is absurd."
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 am

Wirbanskia wrote:"I as a "belligerent" will refuse to sign any treaty as of right now" Refutes Jesocasha.

"Emperor Constantine, I await your response on this matter as it has been awhile since my last statement, Princess Marilyn Targaryen I also await your response."

"We are not stepping down on this matter as our "allies" have basically abanded us and completely ignored our attempts to contact them. So Eurussia, are you going to keep insulting  (my) nation (because I honestly could care less about the rest of you) or are we going to talk like perfectly responsible adults here, this is absurd."

Please excuse us Your Excellency, if Wirbanskia does not deserve to be categorized or be included as a belligerent, what should it be? On the other hand, we would like to clarify that we are not here to insult any nation nor any official. Thus, we wish our colleagues to calm their emotions and avoid putting words on our mouth as we're here to promote peace.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:40 am

Prince William laughed a little at being called Emperor Constantine.

"My dear friend, I am honored that you would mistaken me to be the Emperor but sadly I am not. The war in Muchos Estados Unidos is over, they have surrendered, what point is there in beating an already dead horse? I do not care if you sign the NAP or not, and sure, scratch the through arms part and just keep diplomacy. Now back to Jesocasha, you are just a little bundle of excitement and anger aren't you? Well join the war in New Korrea, let all your anger out on the enemies of your Empire. As far as I care, I don't mind what you do. As long as it does not cost Imperial lives then achieve what you desire."

Prince William laughed some more.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:"I as a "belligerent" will refuse to sign any treaty as of right now" Refutes Jesocasha.

"We are not stepping down on this matter as our "allies" have basically abanded us and completely ignored our attempts to contact them. So Eurussia, are you going to keep insulting  (my) nation (because I honestly could care less about the rest of you) or are we going to talk like perfectly responsible adults here, this is absurd."

Please excuse us Your Excellency, if Wirbanskia does not deserve to be categorized or be included as a belligerent, what should it be? On the other hand, we would like to clarify that we are not here to insult any nation nor any official. Thus, we wish our colleagues to calm their emotions and avoid putting words on our mouth as we're here to promote peace.
"Characterization seems to be somewhat of an importance to you it seems to be. We however will not sign any treaty as this war will commence regardless of any ones actions so am I clear? (Fist slams into table)....... Ahem, sorry, just a bit stressed is all.

Prince William if you will I am sorry to have miss-named you, How ever, my point still stands, and ignoring your rather childish remarks towards my judgement will be merely shrugged off as a petty miss-interpretation of my actions, You however have not answered my question as to why you have not responded to any contact that was made, and why you have shut us out of "our" relations but clearly stated that you would participate with your allies in this conflict.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Princess Marilyn Targaryen
Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Visenya

To answer you, Empress Jesocasha, my father sent me with these demands because we are finally in a position to remove two parasites that have long polluted the WASC. The war never had any defined endgoals anyway, so my father has made one for himself. As I have said before, I will not sign any treaties or "non-aggression pacts" on the behalf of my country that do not include a clause that requires New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos to forfeit their positions on the Security Council. I also how you do not include Xolox in your list of nations that have abandoned you. We stuck true to the war and will be commencing our assault on MEU in hours.

I urge that all the nations in our quickly splintering alliance think long and hard about their decisions. Following through with this war, while it may cost highly in lives, would be a great thing for the World Alliance as a whole.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:09 pm

I am merely relaying the demands of my older brother...the Emperor is the final say in all matters pertaining to Artite and her territories. If it were me....different story all together. But alas I am not Emperor. So Emperor Constantine will sign this NAP with MEU.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 am

Xolox wrote:
Princess Marilyn Targaryen
Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Visenya

To answer you, Empress Jesocasha, my father sent me with these demands because we are finally in a position to remove two parasites that have long polluted the WASC. The war never had any defined endgoals anyway, so my father has made one for himself. As I have said before, I will not sign any treaties or "non-aggression pacts" on the behalf of my country that do not include a clause that requires New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos to forfeit their positions on the Security Council. I also how you do not include Xolox in your list of nations that have abandoned you. We stuck true to the war and will be commencing our assault on MEU in hours.

I urge that all the nations in our quickly splintering alliance think long and hard about their decisions. Following through with this war, while it may cost highly in lives, would be a great thing for the World Alliance as a whole.

Please stop the war. We did nothing to you. We apologize what else do you want? We will remove our objections to you in WASC.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:02 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Signatories,

I agree with all the terms proposed by Eurussia. After all those, I will sign this NAP with Artite. And with Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, and Zanland.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:44 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Signatories,

I agree with all the terms proposed by Eurussia. After all those, I will sign this NAP with Artite. And with Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, and Zanland.
How much do I have to say this (shouts Jesocasha) I will not sign any damn treaty so stop shoving this in my face.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 am

What do you want from us?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:What do you want from us?
The princess has already stated her demand clearly, twice.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 am

Xolox wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:What do you want from us?
The princess has already stated her demand clearly, twice.

What?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:31 am

If the Korrean rats were paying attention (but they were because they have been inactive yet again) they would know the demands of Xolox. Also, I would like to address this issue of your people being killed by "imperialists". If your entire country is evacuated then how do you have men fighting in your army and how are my troops and my allies killing or as your news agency puts it "massacring" your citizens? Artite may be a very violent Empire, but we do not kill innocent men, women, and children who are not a threat to the Empire's brave troops.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:34 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:If the Korrean rats were paying attention (but they were because they have been inactive yet again) they would know the demands of Xolox. Also, I would like to address this issue of your people being killed by "imperialists". If your entire country is evacuated then how do you have men fighting in your army and how are my troops and my allies killing or as your news agency puts it "massacring" your citizens? Artite may be a very violent Empire, but we do not kill innocent men, women, and children who are not a threat to the Empire's brave troops.  

Oh stop. You have many news bombarding our cities and many more places. So of course you will kill my citizens and that is deliberately. You cannot avoid killing civilians because that is how violent your imperialist countries are.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 am

I hear a buzzing sound in the room, must be a fly looking for crap to land on. Can some one please deal with the diseased fly? No guess not then. Oh sorry you Korrean Heretics said something?
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:45 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I hear a buzzing sound in the room, must be a fly looking for crap to land on. Can some one please deal with the diseased fly? No guess not then. Oh sorry you Korrean Heretics said something? 

We are here because we believe in peace. If we will just be disrespect here, well other leaders will see who is acting like a true leader here.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 am

I am sorry, but you are the one accusing us of killing your citizens on purpose and leaving their corpses in mass graves. That is what your blasted news paper is showing.

*an aide comes in to tell Prince William of the dreadful news*

Long live the Empire, Long live the Emperor.

Gentlemen and ladies...I regret to inform you that the...Emperor is dead. May I ask that we take a break for a day from these discussions so that I may return to the Empire to attend to matters pertaining to my older brother's death.

*Prince William is visibly choking back tears*
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:55 am

Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Kazakh_1815355c
Lord Muhtar Tenger

These are tragic news, Your Imperial Highness. The United Kingdoms mourn together with You.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 am

His Imperial Majesty,

Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Prince-charles-attends-round-table-meeting-business-leaders-taj-mahal-hotel-mumbai-prince

Charles I, Emperor of the Russian Empire

"Ladies and Gentleman. I will be taking over for Foreign Minister Fabius as Delegate to this Peace Conference. I mourn the loss of the Emperor of Artite. Just a few hours before the death of your Emperor I lost my wife to Terrorists. But we are not here to talk about terrorism. While I mourn the loss of my beloved wife I feel the best cure to something as tragic as this is to be occupied and help others. And I hope to attain peace by coming here.

Artite I condemn your attacks on New Korrea. They are a new nation that has done nothing more to provoke you except exist. And the way you are handling these peace talks is childish. I demand...screw asking...that you agree to reasonable terms for peace. This is for the both of you.Not just Artite but New Korrea also. You two are acting like children. Choosing to bicker rather than to actually talk like civilized people! I know Russia has been inactive in these talks but that doesn't stop us from having an opinion.

We would endorse and sign this Non-Agresssion Pact but we have te same concerns as our college Eurussia. Punishing a nation for breaking the NAP by declaring war is hypocritical. We must not enforce a pact of this nature by breaking it. That makes little to no sense. We ask that this be changed to a more reasonable solution before I consider signing this. But first Artite and Korrea must act like the reasonable people I know they are."
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 am

HIS MAJESTY, EMPEROR OF THE EBSOTZIAN EMPIRE

Konzbator Peace Summit - Page 2 Mark-Rutte

Nekolai Zadravic mourns the loss of Artite's Holy Emperor. Because of the loss, Ebsotz has prepared a surprise for Artite that will hopefully cheer him up. I fought alongside him in the Lions War, and hopefully did my part of being an ally. Because of this, I withdrew all my troops from Korea, and will remain neutral for eternity. Thank you.

*Nekolai stands up, and speaks to his aid*

Fürhvesti die Vorprepiereit. Wir predamo ein kako zum bicyen.

(Translation, from Ebsotzian to English: Conduct the preparations. We have a show to make)
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:19 pm

-If either main signatory defies this NAP and attacks the other with out justified cause then let the other call forth a coalition of nations to punish the nation who broke the NAP through diplomacy. The Security Council is warranted by both Parties to guarantee the enforcement of this Non-Aggression Pact.

Signatories,
Representative of Muchos Estados Unidos

We commend the signing of the Non-Aggression Pact and hope that this will serve as a prime example of sincerity and commitment to peace. We commend Artite and MEU for achieving peace on both sides.

On the other hand, we extend our sympathies to Artite for the passing of Emperor Constantine. We are hoping that the new leader of Artite will shed a new era of peace and stability in Artite.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next