World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Commend Ebsotz

+3
The Holy Empire of Artite
UnitedStatesOfScouting
DPRNK
7 posters

Go down

(Dismissed)  Commend Ebsotz Empty (Dismissed) Commend Ebsotz

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27250

The people of New Korrea request commendation to Ebsotz for fighting for us and hearing our pleas for help. He knows how we feels for all this invasion and he knows that we did no violation of any laws and we are victims of imperialism of other nation. He is a true example of great nation. This is the only way we can repay Ebsotz people for their kindness.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed)  Commend Ebsotz Empty Re: (Dismissed) Commend Ebsotz

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am

I don't believe that the WASC issues commendations. I'd have to check with the President though.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:02 pm

I think we should actually commend Apepistan, he is holding a summit already. Ebsotz just set his up.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:12 pm

I'm in agreement with Artite here. Apepistan and I have done more then anyone else in trying to negotiate peace in this conflict, but Apepistan has actually set the wheels in motion.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 pm

I agree that both New Rhodinia and Apepistan should be commended.

I am Against Ebsotz receiving an unnecessary commendation for doing no work in trying to calm the storm and stay neutral in this conflict.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:17 am

I agree that Apepistan should be commended for their efforts. But I ask the President of the Security Council, are we [the Security Council] allowed to issue commendations?

For now we abstain on commending Esbotz.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed)  Commend Ebsotz Empty WA Presidency

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27250

The people of New Korrea request commendation to Ebsotz for fighting for us and hearing our pleas for help. He knows how we feels for all this invasion and he knows that we did no violation of any laws and we are victims of imperialism of other nation. He is a true example of great nation. This is the only way we can repay Ebsotz people for their kindness.

The WA Presidency believes that this motion is not based on any existing international law and will not violate any existing regulation either. But having the SC as a collective body, we will refer the decision to the SC.

Thus, we request the Vice Presidenct of the SC to suspend the deliberations on New Korrea's request to commend Ebsotz and call for a vote to decide whether the SC should issue commendations as an execution action.

If the SC decides in favor, the deliberations on New Korrea request to commend Ebsotz may resume. Otherwise the said deliberations shall be dismissed immediately.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed)  Commend Ebsotz Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27250

The WA Presidency believes that this motion is not based on any existing international law and will not violate any existing regulation either. But having the SC as a collective body, we will refer the decision to the SC.
Thus, we request the Vice Presidenct of the SC to suspend the deliberations on New Korrea's request to commend Ebsotz and call for a vote to decide whether the SC should issue commendations as an execution action.
If the SC decides in favor, the deliberations on New Korrea request to commend Ebsotz may resume. Otherwise the said deliberations shall be dismissed immediately.
Thank you.

We reiterate our referral to the Vice Presidency. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:04 am

I am withdrawing this commendation. Ebsotz do not deserve recognition much more commendation. He is a traitor for us.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down