World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia

+7
The Holy Empire of Artite
Trinity Sector
UnitedStatesOfScouting
New Rhodinia
Great Eurussia
DPRNK
Shockwave
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:50 am

Who the hell does is forced to do it? I thought it was apparent that my actions were completely independent.......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Who the hell does is forced to do it? I thought it was apparent that my actions were completely independent.......

You also rejected many peace treaties so it is obvious you just invaded my land for the sake of getting more lands. And destroying the peace of the Republic.
No, there were only TWO peace treaties that I partially agreed upon, but were disagreed upon by BOTH sides. You to this day have not come up with any peace treaty to try and help your self.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:23 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Who the hell does is forced to do it? I thought it was apparent that my actions were completely independent.......

You also rejected many peace treaties so it is obvious you just invaded my land for the sake of getting more lands. And destroying the peace of the Republic.
No, there were only TWO peace treaties that I partially agreed upon, but were disagreed upon by BOTH sides. You to this day have not come up with any peace treaty to try and help your self.

The end of you sentence your missing the word "but".
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:29 am

Shall I bring up the many peace treaties that you refused yourself? Oh wait, WE forced you to sign them but you never signed them so how could we have forced you to sign them. There is always two sides of a coin and both happen to be shitty in your case.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

The end of you sentence your missing the word "but".

You are being a grammar Nazi and yet you can not spell yourself.

This is how your sentence should read.

*The end of your sentence, you're missing the word "but".*

Seriously dude, if you want to be a prick about grammar know grammar your self.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:34 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:

Shall I bring up the many peace treaties that you refused yourself? Oh wait, WE forced you to sign them but you never signed them so how could we have forced you to sign them. There is always two sides of a coin and both happen to be shitty in your case.

Hey he's going threw hell right now, I don't want anyone misquoting him.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:04 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:

How are we misquoting him? He is the poor soul who tries to deflect everything bad from him. He is trying to make himself appear 100% innocent. That don't fly in a lot of peoples books, and I am not even talking about myself and my allies.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:

How are we misquoting him? He is the poor soul who tries to deflect everything bad from him. He is trying to make himself appear 100% innocent. That don't fly in a lot of peoples books, and I am not even talking about myself and my allies.

I was talking about Wirbanksia, I got a prompt that you commented on my response about being a grammar Nazi; so I decided to delete the comment I made to tell you that I wasn't trying to be a dick to him, I just didn't want him to be misquoted as proof or something in an argument.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Well since his case somehow involves all of us, I don't see why not. Take it and shove it.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Well since his case somehow involves all of us, I don't see why not. Take it and shove it.

Do you even read the title?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Well since his case somehow involves all of us, I don't see why not. Take it and shove it.

DO YOU?????? New Korreaa vs. Artite no Wirbanskia???????????

New Korreaa vs Wirbanskia no Artite????????????

Same freakin logic.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:

Same freakin logic.

It is New Korrea vs Wirbanskia. Nothing more and nothing less
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:

Same freakin logic.

Before I get dragged into this, I was commenting on a post, nothing more.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 am

Wirbanskia wrote:

Same freakin logic.

Well then New Korrea vs Artite is as you say, nothing more nothing less. Meaning that your case against Artite does not include me in the case, the ruling, or anything involved with that case.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia - Page 2 Empty Initial & Unofficial Conclusion & Recommendation

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 pm

CHARGES:

• Wirbanskia declared war on New Korrea and MEU bringing death and damages
  • Wirbanskia declared war on Ebsotz
  • Wirbanskia illegally invaded New Korrea
  • Wirbanskia must be punished accordingly as request by New Korrea
  • New Korrea asks to declare the proposed Treaty of Wirbanskia, illegal
  • New Korrea cited the verdict of the case: NK vs Artite against Wirbanskia

CONCLUSION:

• The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, which is the basic law of the World Alliance and its very fundamental law, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely the right to sovereignty. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Republic of New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments, is found guilty of declaring war on the Empire of Ebsotz. However, there is no sufficient evidence to the effect of causing harm or damage through armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Empire of Ebsotz.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, which is the basic law of the World Alliance and its very fundamental law, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea, namely the right to exist, the right to independence, and the right to self determination. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of New Korrea. Thus, the presence of the forces of Wirbanskia over any part of New Korrea, and any form of exercise of its jurisdiction or authority over any part of New Korrea, without the explicit consent and recognition of the sovereign government of the Republic of New Korrea, is illegal.
  • The alleged proposed Treaty of the Empire of Wirbanskia towards the Republic of New Korrea cannot be declared illegal as there is insufficient evidence to that effect.
  • The case (New Korrea vs Artite) as cited by the Republic of New Korrea is rejected by this honourable council on the basis that it remains a non-resolved case and currently pending for resolution by the Security Council. Thus, cannot be cited yet to support the case of the Republic of New Korrea against the Empire of Wirbanskia.

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Empire of Wirbanskia is hereby ordered by this honourable council to ensure the return of the status quo in the Republic of New Korrea, the Unites States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Ebsotz, prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia is hereby advised by this honourable council to compensate for the any damages it caused towards the Republic of New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through mutual bilateral agreement or for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through the assistance of the Security Council, if Parties involved request of such.
  • Please be informed that due to the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • Please be informed that due to the Empire of Ebsotz, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz.

THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the Empire of Wirbanskia is given one (1) day to contest, if any, the initial and unofficial verdict from this honourable council supported by new arguments and new evidences to reverse any provision of the said verdict. The same goes for the Republic of New Korrea, if the defending party exercises a motion for reconsideration, and is hereby advised to contradict the same. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.

So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:28 pm

It should have been obvious that I declared war on, Ebsotz, M.E.U, and New Korrea.

Now while according to WA law, these declarations may be illegal, all of them had reason, except one. M.E.U, I have been upholding the treaty I designed between us, it has brought stronger ties between our two nations and therefore the promise of peace and re-construction to a nation that did not deserve to be invaded.

I invaded Ebsotz, because he posed an imminent threat to he coalition forces and thankfully backed down before any real damage was done. Because of no legitimate action taken towards this nation no compensation will be sent towards this nation unless formally requested.

I invaded New Korrea following recent harassment's towards my allies, he was an imminent threat towards them and I acted accordingly. Therefore, by the Wirbanskian court standards, we will not provide compensation and land relinquishment towards New Korrea.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Yes!! Justice has been served again!!!! Thank you WASC! Thank you Eurussia! Thank you World Alliance!! This is for my people in Korrea!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Yes!! Justice has been served again!!!! Thank you WASC! Thank you Eurussia! Thank you World Alliance!! This is for my people in Korrea!
Actually, you have not won yet as this unofficial verdict can still be debated.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Yes!! Justice has been served again!!!! Thank you WASC! Thank you Eurussia! Thank you World Alliance!! This is for my people in Korrea!

You have not brought up any new argument and evidence so how can you change the guilty verdict of yours?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:11 am

Wirbanskia wrote:

You have not brought up any new argument and evidence so how can you change the guilty verdict of yours?
I have by explaining my actions in my above post......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:33 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

I think having proof that you did justify the end would have help you than explaining the means. Like if you had a telegram with the consent of the MEU, that going to war with him actually strengthen you ties with him better if you hadn't.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:37 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

I think having proof that you did justify the end would have help you than explaining the means. Like if you had a telegram with the consent of the MEU, that going to war with him actually strengthen you ties with him better if you hadn't.
Well let's put it this way, If I hadn't gone to war with him even the short battles that they were, our relationship would have basically stayed the same, no consent on matters of the SC, both sides still bitter and hateful, (atleast me)
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

Your words are not enough without back up evidence. So don't expect to have the verdict change in favor of you just because of your beliefs and opinions. Show Me evidence and I am ready to counter them all
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia - Page 2 Empty Final & Unofficial Conclusion & Recommendation

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:20 am

CHARGES:

• Wirbanskia declared war on New Korrea and MEU bringing death and damages
  • Wirbanskia declared war on Ebsotz
  • Wirbanskia illegally invaded New Korrea
  • Wirbanskia must be punished accordingly as request by New Korrea
  • New Korrea asks to declare the proposed Treaty of Wirbanskia, illegal
  • New Korrea cited the verdict of the case: NK vs Artite against Wirbanskia

MOTION:

• Wirbanskia admitted to have declared war on Ebsotz, MEU, and New Korrea.
  • Wirbanskia declared war with justifications except of that of with MEU.
  • Wirbanskia admitted to have invaded Ebsotz due to threat to unspecified coalition forces. But will not provide any compensation towards Ebsotz.
  • Wirbanskia admitted to have invaded New Korrea due to threat to its unspecified allies.
  • But will not provide any compensation and land relinquishment towards New Korrea.

CONCLUSION:

• The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments AND admission, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, which is the basic law of the World Alliance and its very fundamental law, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely the right to sovereignty. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Republic of New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments AND admission, is found guilty of declaring war on the Empire of Ebsotz. However, there is no sufficient evidence to the effect of causing harm or damage through armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Empire of Ebsotz. By its own admission, the Empire of Wirbanskia made an invasion against the Empire of Ebsotz.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia, based on the evidences provided by New Korrea and as well as its own arguments AND admission, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, which is the basic law of the World Alliance and its very fundamental law, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea, namely the right to exist, the right to independence, and the right to self determination. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of New Korrea. Thus, the presence of the forces of Wirbanskia over any part of New Korrea, and any form of exercise of its jurisdiction or authority over any part of New Korrea, without the explicit consent and recognition of the sovereign government of the Republic of New Korrea, is illegal.
  • The alleged proposed Treaty of the Empire of Wirbanskia towards the Republic of New Korrea cannot be declared illegal as there is insufficient evidence to that effect.
  • The case (New Korrea vs Artite) as cited by the Republic of New Korrea is rejected by this honourable council on the basis that it remains a non-resolved case and currently pending for resolution by the Security Council. Thus, cannot be cited yet to support the case of the Republic of New Korrea against the Empire of Wirbanskia.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia remains accountable to all its actions, as specified on this ruling, against the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos and the Empire of Ebsotz as there is no sufficient evidence that the two nations have made actions towards the Empire of Wirbanskia that could justify its actions as self defense against the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos and the Empire of Ebsotz.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia remains accountable to all its actions, as specified on this ruling, against the Republic of New Korrea as there is no sufficient evidence that the said nation has made action towards the Empire of Wirbanskia that could justify its actions as self defense against the Republic of New Korrea. Furthermore, based on its own admission, the Republic of New Korrea only posed a threat towards the unspecified allies of the Empire of Wirbanskia and not the country itself. 

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Empire of Wirbanskia is hereby ordered by this honourable council to ensure the return of the status quo in the Republic of New Korrea, the Unites States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Ebsotz, prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia is hereby advised by this honourable council to compensate for the any damages it caused towards the Republic of New Korrea, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Ebsotz for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through mutual bilateral agreement or for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through the assistance of the Security Council, if Parties involved request of such.
  • Please be informed that due to the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • Please be informed that due to the Empire of Ebsotz, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz.
  • The Empire of Wirbanskia is not entitled to any sovereign territory it acquired or obtained through illegal actions, as specified on this ruling, in the Republic of New Korrea, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Ebsotz. Thus, the order to return the status quo in the said sovereign states, prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states, must be returned to their original state. Furthermore, there is no sufficient evidence to the effect that the Republic of New Korrea, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Ebsotz have made any form of relinquishment nor recognition of any of their sovereign territory in favor of the Empire of Wirbanskia.

THEREFORE, this office hereby recommends, with finality, this ruling to the Security Council.
Member States, duly qualified, may now vote on the ruling within three (3) days.

* Involved Parties that are SC Members are disqualified to vote.
* Secondary seat holders of the SC are not qualified to vote.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Wirbanskia - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:22 am

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next