World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention

5 posters

Go down

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention Empty (Resolved) Request of RP Intervention

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

I request that an RP Arbitrator investigate NK's ability to request arbitrations against other nations without having a base of power or any means to do it. Also I request that his news post about his government calling for populace to protest to be nullified as his entire populace is under martial law and it would be very hard for his government or his citizens to organize such a thing.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention Empty Re: (Resolved) Request of RP Intervention

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Xolox wrote:I request that an RP Arbitrator investigate NK's ability to request arbitrations against other nations without having a base of power or any means to do it. Also I request that his news post about his government calling for populace to protest to be nullified as his entire populace is under martial law and it would be very hard for his government or his citizens to organize such a thing.

So desperate to stop your cases? And now using RP rules just to revenge on me? Why you are so brave in invading my country because you have allies? Now that you are being challenged in court where is your bravery now?

You can say my people are not protesting because of martial law where is the news? What if it is just propaganda of your imperialism? It is obvious that you invaded my country and bring oppression to my people. I have the right to make news because that is my country and there is always two sides in a story. Why are you challenging now my ability to file case? Because you failed to remove from WASC and force me to sign your imperialistic treaty? I am telling you that my government is in a very safe location and you cannot do anything about it. You cannot force me to sign your treaty and you cannot force me to stop my cases against you. Just face it if you know you did not do wrong!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Xolox wrote:I request that an RP Arbitrator investigate NK's ability to request arbitrations against other nations without having a base of power or any means to do it. Also I request that his news post about his government calling for populace to protest to be nullified as his entire populace is under martial law and it would be very hard for his government or his citizens to organize such a thing.

Being an RP Moderator himself, I commend Xolox for seeking a neutral moderator for his issues and concerns with New Korrea. And as pointed out, we will enumerate the issues raised, in detail;

1) Xolox is questioning New Korrea's ability to request arbitrations against other nations without having a base of power or any means to do it.
For Xolox,

* Are you 101% sure that New Korrea has no ability or any means to request for arbitrations, I suppose, to the WA Security Council?

* If yes, why?
For New Korrea,

* As per your news posts, I would assume that your NK President is in another country and directing your government on what to do? Assuming as well that the entire NK lands is under foreign control due to the recent wars of aggression on your country?

* If yes, how?

2) Xolox is requesting the nullification of posts of New Korrea about protests in his country since it is under a martial law. And because it is hard for his government or his citizens to organize such a thing.
For Xolox,

* Do you have news posts saying that New Korrea is under martial law and of what particular country is enforcing that martial law?

* Can you justify how hard for NK's Government to organize protests inside his country?

For New Korrea,

* Assuming that your NK lands are under foreign control due to the recent wars of aggression on your country and assuming your NK Government is located somewhere, can you justify how you were able to initiate protests inside your country?

As RP Moderator, both sides are given two (2) days to respond to our inquiries, and if possible, continue to exchange arguments to satisfy each others' position. OTHERWISE, neither has waived their opportunities to be heard on this request for RP Intervention. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention Empty Re: (Resolved) Request of RP Intervention

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:09 pm

I will not reveal where is President Leem located for safety. He is funded by many nations because they believe I am doing what is right. We can call protest in New Korrea because the people believe in us and they are oppressed by imperialists who taken away their freedom. I promise these many nations not to reveal who they are in exchange of money to supply our government to represent the people.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Request of RP Intervention Empty Resolution

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:54 am

RESOLUTION

It is hereby decided, based on the arguments and facts presented, the questions raised by Xolox against New Korrea on its roleplaying abilities, are hereby officially addressed;

1) New Korrea's ability to request arbitrations without a base of power or means.
IC speaking, as per admission of NK, it has the ability to initiate arbitration since it has an existing government protected by an unspecified country, whether it may be physically in New Korrea or not. In addition to the fact that, it may be in exile, all sovereign states of the World Alliance technically maintains a special diplomatic mission in Moscow, aside from their embassies with Eurussia, (just like in real life where UN members have missions to the UN in New York aside from their embassies in Washington, USA), thus communications with their home government can still take place and represent their interests in the World Alliance Security Council.

OOC speaking, New Korrea is an existing nation in Nation States and an existing account in the World Alliance Forums. Thus, regardless of its roleplay status, it maintains the rights and privileges of acting and posting as New Korrea as it may deem necessary for as long as the realisticness of roleplaying is maintained, as can be affirmed by RP Moderators.

2) Nullification of New Korrea's news about protests due to existing martial law.
OOC speaking, both Parties are inclined to make any necessary news posts they may deem relevant on the current trend of story in roleplay as any news post made by neither Party can only be certified as truth by the same Party and nobody else. However, either Party is also free to treat each others' post as mere propaganda. Thus, for as long as the current trend of story in roleplay is maintained and since no proof of news of martial law by Xolox has been made that could negate the possible protests in New Korrea, the concerned news post shall remain as is and will stand as it is.

3) Nullification of New Korrea's news about protests since it will be hard for NK to organize.
OOC speaking, this issue can be addressed by the resolution in Number 2.

The issues raised are hereby resolved. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 am

There is Martial Law in my territory. So uhm...can we get back to square one?
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:20 am

In mine and Zanlands as well, this isn't finished.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down