World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea

3 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea Empty (Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 am

I wish to make a case against New Korrea on grounds of committing crimes against humanity. During the Arto-Korrean War or as some call it the The War of Korrean Aggression, evidence popped up accusing the Powers who invaded his country of killing innocent civilians. He included pictures of mass graves, civilians being shot in the head, and women in a mass grave being shot by soldiers.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p780-wa-international-news-network

On this page there is a news post at the very top of the page (the first post on the page). On the very same page (the fifth post) there is an image depicting civilian attire and what the Imperial Artitian Intelligence Service has confirmed as covered up bodies, lining a road. The New Korrean government posted these images as propaganda against the Powers who were waging war on him. An investigation was launched immediately in Artite to confirm whether or not Imperial Soldiers were in fact committing war crimes. This was immediately disproved and the investigation turned on to the New Korrean government. We fear that in their rage at the Powers they ordered their troops to open fire and kill civilians in droves in order to make it seem that Artitian soldiers and the soldiers of the Empire's allies had willing committed war crimes.

I present a copied version of the WA Human Rights Act to this court in order to provide legal documents that we feel support our case against the New Korrean Government.

I now call on the New Korrean Government to come to this court and defend themselves and that this court hearing begin as soon as possible, rather sooner than later.
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea Empty Re: (Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:51 pm

What? CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY? Thank you for reminding me of that. The Republic of New Korrea is the one invaded by Artite and his pets, and killed slaughtered thousands of my people and now I am the one being charged of crimes against Humanity? If Xolox is so desperate, Artite too looks so desperate to revenge on me. President Leem rejects this case and should be filed instead against Artite.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:59 pm

I think Artite and Xolox is conspiring again to revenge on me using these crimes where they are the ones guilty. I cannot believe this. President Leem only asked for the people and soldiers to defend themselves. And who are the ones with their 'superpower' troops and millions of them and bombing our cities and destroying our towns, then we are the one who committed crimes against humanity?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Artite vs New Korrea Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I wish to make a case against New Korrea on grounds of committing crimes against humanity. During the Arto-Korrean War or as some call it the The War of Korrean Aggression, evidence popped up accusing the Powers who invaded his country of killing innocent civilians. He included pictures of mass graves, civilians being shot in the head, and women in a mass grave being shot by soldiers.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p780-wa-international-news-network

On this page there is a news post at the very top of the page (the first post on the page). On the very same page (the fifth post) there is an image depicting civilian attire and what the Imperial Artitian Intelligence Service has confirmed as covered up bodies, lining a road. The New Korrean government posted these images as propaganda against the Powers who were waging war on him. An investigation was launched immediately in Artite to confirm whether or not Imperial Soldiers were in fact committing war crimes. This was immediately disproved and the investigation turned on to the New Korrean government. We fear that in their rage at the Powers they ordered their troops to open fire and kill civilians in droves in order to make it seem that Artitian soldiers and the soldiers of the Empire's allies had willing committed war crimes.

I present a copied version of the WA Human Rights Act to this court in order to provide legal documents that we feel support our case against the New Korrean Government.

I now call on the New Korrean Government to come to this court and defend themselves and that this court hearing begin as soon as possible, rather sooner than later.

With the rejection of New Korrea, the charges filed by Artite cannot be elevated into an international case thus this motion is dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down