World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

+6
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Zanland
Great Eurussia
Shockwave
New Rhodinia
Trinity Sector
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:21 am

How about this? Give your occupied lands to me. All of it. Clearly nobody here seems to be responsible enough to take care of each others' lands, so why not just leave it under the guidance of New Rhodinian peacekeeping forces? Under our policies and beliefs, nobody's independence would be hampered nor would they be subject to harsh treatment over something they weren't responsible for.

So if it's alright with everyone, I suggest the lands in question be given to New Rhodinia for reconstruction purposes. We'll rebuild what was lost and hand them back to their respective owners once everything has cooled off. Of course, it'll need more specific guidelines, but I'm sure we can use at least 1% of our brain's 10% capacity to operate in order to achieve that.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:13 am

I have two kinds of questions.

1. If Kim Jong-Un is in "custody" why haven't he faced trial in court from the Security Council?

2. Can a non- Security Council member propose anything like an act?

By the way I support, New Rhodinia's idea to occupied the lands. He is simply a Mockingbird in all of this and any criticizing he gets is highly misjudged. Though I may not know him to well, I am courioius were his alignment stands. But it is better that it an out of party solution that may effect both parties is that correct?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 am

Trinity_Sector wrote: I have two kinds of questions.

1. If Kim Jong-Un is in "custody" why haven't he faced trial in court from the Security Council?

By the way I support, New Rhodinia's idea to occupied the lands. He is simply a Mockingbird in all of this and any criticizing he gets is highly misjudged. Though I may not know him to well, I am courioius were his alignment stands. But it is better that it an out of party solution that may effect both parties is that correct?
The SC really isn't for role-playing the trial of an imaginary character.

As far as I know, yes.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 am

While I do support New Rhodinia's idea, I suggest we wait on New Korreaa's stance before anything is official.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:11 am

Wirbanskia wrote:

By the way I support, New Rhodinia's idea to occupied the lands. He is simply a Mockingbird in all of this and any criticizing he gets is highly misjudged. Though I may not know him to well, I am curious were his alignment stands. But it is better that it an out of party solution that may effect both parties is that correct?

As far as I know, yes.

From a perspective the leaders that we created, the land we claim is entirely imaginary. But, I only brought such an idea up only because it would have settled such a problem before the war. to have all members with different bias, evenly judge him for his crimes, based on facts given IRL and not-IRL.

Second, what channels do I have to go through to propose an Act?

Third, I hope that Korrea will see reason to this have been discussing this deal with him for some time, i will talk to him if i can, This neutral opportunity doesn't come back again.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm

We could have accepted a WASC trial of the old dictator but since Xolox betrayed us he did not give back the dictator. It is actually part of Eurussian treaty!! It is just overlooked because Xolox let the dictaor live ina palace.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

By the way I support, New Rhodinia's idea to occupied the lands. He is simply a Mockingbird in all of this and any criticizing he gets is highly misjudged. Though I may not know him to well, I am curious were his alignment stands. But it is better that it an out of party solution that may effect both parties is that correct?

As far as I know, yes.

From a perspective the leaders that we created, the land we claim is entirely imaginary. But, I only brought such an idea up only because it would have settled such a problem before the war. to have all members with different bias, evenly judge him for his crimes, based on facts given IRL and not-IRL.

Second, what channels do I have to go through to propose an Act?

Third, I hope that Korrea will see reason to this have been discussing this deal with him for some time, i will talk to him if i can, This neutral opportunity doesn't come back again.

I can propose a Act for you. You cannot do it alone because you are not WASC.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:While I do support New Rhodinia's idea, I suggest we wait on New Korreaa's stance before anything is official.

What
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:While I do support New Rhodinia's idea, I suggest we wait on New Korreaa's stance before anything is official.

What

From my Perspective, Rhodinia shares the same mainlands with Artite, one of your enemies, and the same continental region according to the latest map. He is more of an ally to him than you are a notable aquatance to me. Plus he is just more active to finding a peaceful resolution to that ridiculous "cease fire treaty." If you can agree to his proposal then, Artite, one of the strongest in the warring party, will simply listen and/ or agree with it. Or fix a damaged relationship with a nation he shares land with.

Now the proposal I had in mind for the WASC is something to stop the consistence of cases and request of country's removals. It would basically suspend both warring parties of their use of power for 2 months IRL so that the rest of the council along with secondary seats can fill in for the primary's duties.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:

What

From my Perspective, Rhodinia shares the same mainlands with Artite, one of your enemies, and the same continental region according to the latest map. He is more of an ally to him than you are a notable aquatance  to me. Plus he is just more active to finding a peaceful resolution to that ridiculous "cease fire treaty." If you can agree to his proposal then, Artite, one of the strongest in the warring party, will simply listen and/ or agree with it. Or fix a damaged relationship with a nation he shares land with.

Now the proposal I had in mind for the WASC is something to stop the consistence of cases and request of country's removals. It would basically suspend both warring parties of their use of power for 2 months IRL so that the rest of the council along with secondary seats can fill in for the primary's duties.
Yah no, this is one of the more poorly thought out ideas that is not going to get us anywhere......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

What

From my Perspective, Rhodinia shares the same mainlands with Artite, one of your enemies, and the same continental region according to the latest map. He is more of an ally to him than you are a notable aquatance  to me. Plus he is just more active to finding a peaceful resolution to that ridiculous "cease fire treaty." If you can agree to his proposal then, Artite, one of the strongest in the warring party, will simply listen and/ or agree with it. Or fix a damaged relationship with a nation he shares land with.

Yah no, this is one of the more poorly thought out ideas that is not going to get us anywhere......
Well it is my proposal and I will see it pass or fail.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

What

I don't see how anything in that "proposal" will accomplish anything......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:36 pm

This is getting completely pointless... I suggest we move on an continue these "peace talks" when there will be any sense in Korrea. From what I saw, he had many chances to avoid this situation.

1. When the Korrean Liberation War was over, he should have been happy to remain in the WASC and not start instantly acting demanding towards certain nations. A major example is how he refused the international court case of Kim-Jong Un.

2. When tensions were rising and he reveiced warnings (both verbal and IC warnings) he could have still taken back from his attitude.

3. When the war broke out he could have simply made a deal with the Coalition, offering his WASC seat for peace. Instead he started WASC cases against them, further strengthening their resolve against Korrea.

etc.

The current situation, in my opinion, is simply the result of how the peace treaty after the Korrean Liberation War did not work out. At this point, both sides are only repeating themselves. In-character wise, Korrea has lost the war, its territories are occupied, and he has nothing to offer for a deal with the Coalition. The legitimacy of his news posts are questionable too, in my opinion, roleplay-news wise, as he has no de-facto control over his own lands. This is why Apepistan has formally accepted the victory of the Coalition.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t520p840-wa-international-news-network#28079

Real-life history wise, I can only relate this to the peace treaty of Trianon after World War 1. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon) Hungary lost most of it's territories, and the country was exhausted. They had nothing to offer to the victors in the peace summit, so they HAD TO accept the treaty proposed to them. In the following decades, the major diplomatical-political goal of the hungarian government was to revise the treaty, and reclaim their lost territories.

This could be a guideline for Korrea too. A lost war and lost territories can always change. Stubbornness will bring you nothing.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

What

I plan to request this 2 month after these events. It will suspend the seat owners from doing what Korrea has been doing for the past 2 weeks ( on my guess ). Dramatic as he is, or persistent, it is to prevent all, mainly, to know that if they engage in warfare, they will temporarily subtracted out of the council so that the duties of the council can continue without them as punishment for being in/Declaring/helping allies in war.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

What

I plan to request this 2 month after these events. It will suspend the seat owners from doing what Korrea has been doing for the past 2 weeks ( on my guess ). Dramatic as he is, or persistent, it is to prevent all, mainly, to know that if they engage in warfare, they will temporarily subtracted out of the council so that the duties of the council can continue without them as punishment for being in/Declaring/helping allies in war.
No, there should only be a limit on the quantity and time in between making cases.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:55 am

No, there should only be a limit on the quantity and time in between making cases.

I need you to call back Xolox and Artites and... I think that's it. I have reached a deal telling him of Rhodinia's plans. And he agree with him. Computer is dying. Give me 5 mins.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:

I need you to call back Xolox and Artites and... I think that's it. I have reached a deal telling him of Rhodinia's plans. And he agree with him. Computer is dying. Give me 5 mins.
I would like to see this "deal" before I make anything official.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

I would like to see this "deal" before I make anything official.

Likewise. I'm curious to see how you actually managed a deal with him regarding my proposals here.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks - Page 2 Empty About the deal...

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am

Okay,let me get some dirt of my chest, IC wise, my one of my leaders knows where he is, before the Korrea were divided. And to state Wirbanskia; since I'm "new." He took the time to listen and also dramatically warn me of most of you guys.

Now to the deal.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:02 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:Okay,let me get some dirt of my chest, IC wise, my one of my leaders knows where he is, before the Korrea were divided. And to state Wirbanskia; since I'm "new." He took the time to listen and also dramatically warn me of most of you guys.

Now to the deal.

He agree to you occupying  all the lands as a neutral power keeping the peace and your plan of reconstruction. He message me this: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr11.jpg

I said to him that I will pay of the damages for 100 years alone and if the other party does not agree with you being back in power, I would govern it for him then he sent me this and my computer died whe he sent me this:https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr12.jpg

So we are waiting on the other party besides the two of you (Sorry).

Last edited by Trinity_Sector on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a link to telegram)
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:10 am

Woah. I feel my spot is not here currently, but I definitely agree to this.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 am

I will not pay anything to you, and there is no guarantee that conflicts will not happen, that is on YOU Korreaa....
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 am

Wirbanskia wrote:I will not pay anything to you, and there is no guarantee that conflicts will not happen, that is on YOU Korreaa....

that's why i offered to pay it all solely by myself, because of a responses such as this but, pay 15% and let me finish the rest.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:17 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I will not pay anything to you, and there is no guarantee that conflicts will not happen, that is on YOU Korreaa....

that's why i offered to pay it all solely by myself, because of a responses such as this but, pay 15% and let me finish the rest.
Do what you want, I ain't giving a single dime to them.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:Okay,let me get some dirt of my chest, IC wise, my one of my leaders knows where he is, before the Korrea were divided. And to state Wirbanskia; since I'm "new." He took the time to listen and also dramatically warn me of most of you guys.

Now to the deal.

He agree to you occupying  all the lands as a neutral power keeping the peace and your plan of reconstruction. He message me this: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr11.jpg

I said to him that I will pay of the damages for 100 years alone and if the other party does not agree with you being back in power, I would govern it for him then he sent me this and my computer died whe he sent me this:https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr12.jpg

So we are waiting on the other party besides the two of you (Sorry).

So just to sum it all up here and add some more points:

• New Rhodinia will control any and all disputed territory in New Korrea for ten years and will start reconstruction of destroyed property, etc.
  • Neither parties directly involved in the war will be able to enter New Rhodinia's reconstruction territory.
  • No aggressive behavior will befall New Korrean citizens, but New Rhodinia will still see to them as constituents; aggressive demands from either warring side will be ignored entirely to ensure stable development.
  • Leaders (and any other diplomats) from both sides will be allowed special entry into the New Rhodinian controlled territory to share opinions and future plans regarding the territories. Any aggression between either side will be met with New Rhodinian aggression on the part of the professionally trained First Legion (led in person by Livia Maximus)
  • At the end of the ten year reconstruction, New Rhodinia will return the aforementioned controlled territory to New Korrea.
  • During the time frame of reconstruction, both sides must agree to a ceasefire. Further plans for a possible indefinite ceasefire will be discussed during reconstruction.

Essentially everything up until the 100 years payment is alright with me. I tried to integrate those points into this deal here as best I could. Let me know what you think of it.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next