World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

+6
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Zanland
Great Eurussia
Shockwave
New Rhodinia
Trinity Sector
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks - Page 3 Empty Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:Okay,let me get some dirt of my chest, IC wise, my one of my leaders knows where he is, before the Korrea were divided. And to state Wirbanskia; since I'm "new." He took the time to listen and also dramatically warn me of most of you guys.

Now to the deal.

He agree to you occupying  all the lands as a neutral power keeping the peace and your plan of reconstruction. He message me this: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr11.jpg

I said to him that I will pay of the damages for 100 years alone and if the other party does not agree with you being back in power, I would govern it for him then he sent me this and my computer died whe he sent me this:https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/16/42/70/telegr12.jpg

So we are waiting on the other party besides the two of you (Sorry).

So just to sum it all up here and add some more points:

• New Rhodinia will control any and all disputed territory in New Korrea for ten years and will start reconstruction of destroyed property, etc.
  • Neither parties directly involved in the war will be able to enter New Rhodinia's reconstruction territory.
  • No aggressive behavior will befall New Korrean citizens, but New Rhodinia will still see to them as constituents; aggressive demands from either warring side will be ignored entirely to ensure stable development.
  • Leaders (and any other diplomats) from both sides will be allowed special entry into the New Rhodinian controlled territory to share opinions and future plans regarding the territories. Any aggression between either side will be met with New Rhodinian aggression on the part of the professionally trained First Legion (led in person by Livia Maximus)
  • At the end of the ten year reconstruction, New Rhodinia will return the aforementioned controlled territory to New Korrea.
  • During the time frame of reconstruction, both sides must agree to a ceasefire. Further plans for a possible indefinite ceasefire will be discussed during reconstruction.

Essentially everything up until the 100 years payment is alright with me. I tried to integrate those points into this deal here as best I could. Let me know what you think of it.
I will relay this to Korrea
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:06 pm

There will be no more talking, New Korrea had his fucking chance to come to an agreement with me, we actually did have an agreement, fifteen years I would pull out of the PKA but he started doing some funky shit and then when I brought of Kim Jung Un he would have none of it. You want my lands, come take them otherwise piss off.
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:10 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:There will be no more talking, New Korrea had his fucking chance to come to an agreement with me, we actually did have an agreement, fifteen years I would pull out of the PKA but he started doing some funky shit and then when I brought of Kim Jung Un he would have none of it. You want my lands, come take them otherwise piss off.

I assume that's directed toward me? You're not the one making the deal; I am. You're free to speak your mind and share your opinion but as the deal stands now, any disputed land is to be transferred over to me, free of any bias. If you really want to get aggressive with me, I'll be more then happy to quench your qualms.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:19 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:There will be no more talking, New Korrea had his fucking chance to come to an agreement with me, we actually did have an agreement, fifteen years I would pull out of the PKA but he started doing some funky shit and then when I brought of Kim Jung Un he would have none of it. You want my lands, come take them otherwise piss off.

Shut up. Your true colors is now obvious!! Guilty verdict for you!!!! Justice for New Korrea!!!! You better read this imperialist!!!

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t758p30-on-going-new-korrea-vs-artite#28131
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:

Shut up. Your true colors is now obvious!! Guilty verdict for you!!!! Justice for New Korrea!!!! You better read this imperialist!!!

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t758p30-on-going-new-korrea-vs-artite#28131

Both of you need to behave and not act like six year olds. Rubbing in a single case like an annoying brat doesn't really inspire much confidence. Both sides are subject to any future changes to the deal; so behave, or you'll be ending up with a worse-off deal then your opponents.

As a matter of fact, I'll be setting up an official counter of offenses from the acceptance of the deal to the end of the reconstruction period. I'll keep track of any offenses on each side and every ten or so offenses will count as a stipulation each side can demand of the other.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Well considering how New Korrea has been posting his nonsense all over the forums that should count as ten. I will not get into an armed conflict with New Rhodinia. We will however retain our original land of the PKA. That much I deserve, so do the other nations of the Sanguine Concordat. Give us small portions of land and you can take the rest. If this is not acceptable then I'll just leave forget anything this happened and then you will see the TRUE COLORS of the Empire. To hell with New Korrea and to hell with the WASC. The verdict can not be enforced so it all boils down to this, my offer or no offer. I will not see Leem waltz back in to his country after my men and women and the soldiers of my allies gave blood for the land we now occupy.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:05 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Well considering how New Korrea has been posting his nonsense all over the forums that should count as ten. I will not get into an armed conflict with New Rhodinia. We will however retain our original land of the PKA. That much I deserve, so do the other nations of the Sanguine Concordat. Give us small portions of land and you can take the rest. If this is not acceptable then I'll just leave forget anything this happened and then you will see the TRUE COLORS of the Empire. To hell with New Korrea and to hell with the WASC. The verdict can not be enforced so it all boils down to this, my offer or no offer. I will not see Leem waltz back in to his country after my men and women and the soldiers of my allies gave blood for the land we now occupy.

Then their the blood of a bastard to believe in you.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Screw the deal, I ain't signing shit right now......

Go ahead and peel my land away, I'll just leave a good bye gift for your asses. I'm monitoring any flights in or out of Trinity_Sector, any flights leaving will be shot down......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Screw the deal, I ain't signing shit right now......

Go ahead and peel my land away, I'll just leave a good bye gift for your asses. I'm monitoring any flights in or out of Trinity_Sector, any flights leaving will be shot down......

I have never heavily invested in air travel, but ironicly you have the right to do as you wish. Can't say you can do such a thing to me.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks - Page 3 Empty My job here is done.

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:41 pm

I help reach a deal, I proved Wirbanskia wrong that I can make Korrea to agree on a deal. I have effectively distracted all of you, I think Frankie can rest now.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:12 pm

So what was this? A pointless conference? Then fuck it, the Empire and the Sanguine Concordat will maintain an occupying force in our territories and no one is getting into the county or out of the country with out the Sanguine Concordats' permission.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:52 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:So what was this? A pointless conference? Then fuck it, the Empire and the Sanguine Concordat will maintain an occupying force in our territories and no one is getting into the county or out of the country with out the Sanguine Concordats' permission.

No your part is to sign the deal or negotiate to agree that some changes to be made to the format. Since you just got off your high horse you didn't see me go through a back and forth banter with the rest of the countries. I'm glad New Rhodinia's came in with his plan when they did. I have faith that they will negotiate from here on. But like great man once said: " It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:30 am

Well I don't like it when some one says they are going to do one thing and then back off when they feel their job is done. You dragged me here and now I am leaving, this has been a waste of time. Trinity, you have stuck your foot into the grinder and sad to say there is no pulling out now.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:31 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Well I don't like it when some one says they are going to do one thing and then back off when they feel their job is done. You dragged me here and now I am leaving, this has been a waste of time. Trinity, you have stuck your foot into the grinder and sad to say there is no pulling out now.

i did do may thing, I would strike a deal with Korrea and I have using Rhodinia's plan. I have also said that I would pay for the damages for 100 years, despite what he wants. all you had to do was to agree to leave, cease fire for a time. but we are on opposites of the same spectrum. I think believe in the rational will of man, while you believe in God's or your('s) will over man. You believe that blood should be paid in blood, while I believe that Revenge and vengeance will die away if we just walk away. I believe in Liberty and rationality will you believe in divine rule and honor. I can go down the list on how you would most likely walk out of here then to actually stay to negotiate a deal with me where you have to keep the peace without your guns, swords, and arms. But you just can't do that, And I know you can't. so ironically, i'm praying that you can come the fuck down and see reason behind this deal. But if you are illiterate here is a test to prove me wrong:

Read this and tell me what it means in Roman:
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS!
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 am

How in the hell did you think it's okay to speak to him like that? Just cause you're a "peace and tranquility" lover does not mean you can start forcing crap on to people, you just happened to show up, you just happened to strike a deal with Korreaa, the deal in fact was very poorly written and designed, and you decide to butt in once more to TRY to point out the "faults" in other people who don't happen to want to kiss Yours and Korreaa's asses.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:58 am

Wirbanskia wrote:How in the hell did you think it's okay to speak to him like that? Just cause you're a "peace and tranquility" lover does not mean you can start forcing crap on to people, you just happened to show up, you just happened to strike a deal with Korreaa, the deal in fact was very poorly written and designed, and you decide to butt in once more to TRY to point out the "faults" in other people who don't happen to want to kiss Yours and Korreaa's asses.
I am not asking anyone to kiss anyone's ass, I was expecting to at be meet without such a aggression. Blockades, satellites, and substitutes for a nuclear bomb, if you been around the registry then you know what The Door-Mat is. But no one posted their since last year. Yeah I agressively encourage for you to see another way. You know why I am called Sectarian, funny story really. I found it by chance due to auto-correction. Sectarianism is Sectarianism, according to one definition, is bigotry, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching importance to perceived differences between subdivisions within a group, such as between different denominations of a religion, class, regional or factions of a political movement.

" The ideological underpinnings of attitudes and behaviours labelled as sectarian are extraordinarily varied. Members of a religious or political group may believe that their own salvation, or the success of their particular objectives, requires aggressively seeking converts from other groups; adherents of a given faction may believe that for the achievement of their own political or religious project their internal opponents must be converted or purged." How ironic, so I stuck with it and no one got. Like the quote from Julius Caesar and the Monty Python's Romans, Go Home qoute. That's why I called him illiterate, because... They just don't get it.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:16 am

If you don't want such "aggression" then why did you harbor and support the fake feces throwing government of Korreaa? you'd expect me or much less anyone here to not want to get their hands on the leader of that shit? If you din't want conflict you should have stayed in the bushes, cause right now, I ain't gonna give a damn who's country I nuke first.......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 am

Once again bringing REAL LIFE things in a FANTASY REALM. I do not watch a lot Monty Python so of course I am not going to get it. Good job on laughing at your own damn joke. I am siding with Wirbanskia, you should have kept yourself out of the war if you did not want to be in the sights of the Sanguine Concordat. President Leem enters the occupied territories of his former lands consider the place glassed. Now I am leaving this little circle jerk of a meeting, don't expect me to post anymore about this in this thread or any other thread associated with trying to "find peace" with New Korrea. Fuck him...he had his chance.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 am

Wirbanskia wrote:If you don't want such "aggression" then why did you harbor and support the fake feces throwing government of Korreaa? you'd expect me or much less anyone here to not want to get their hands on the leader of that shit? If you din't want conflict you should have stayed in the bushes, cause right now, I ain't gonna give a damn who's country I nuke first.......

I didn't harbor him I brought him to my county only for the deal, and then he left. aggression I'm talking about is that you will shoot everything that moves. you could have said that you will block my ports going in or out, but you couldn't help yourself, on making yourself clear on the killing aspect. Well at least my plan worked.

Logan: Listen, your Princess is in a another castle, The convoy is real. Due to the heavily investment to go beyond the physical build for man and the investment of longer lasting environmental fuel. This was a week in advance. The outpost were set up two weeks earlier in an advance and destroyed during the convoy's passing. 20,000 women volunteer to do this and the 75 refugees from the 4th island decided among themselves to leave with Leem where ever he goes.  To provoke you was to buy him useless time to get to the Southern bay of the South Korrean Sea. That was the last my brother saw him in person. the plan that he told us is that as soon as "crusaders" invade, that is when I will get a confirmation telegram that Leem is in New Korrea.

That was from today's article explaining my leaders actions. I don't know where he is now. But I know that you have a lot of work to do.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:44 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Once again bringing REAL LIFE things in a FANTASY REALM. I do not watch a lot Monty Python so of course I am not going to get it. Good job on laughing at your own damn joke. I am siding with Wirbanskia, you should have kept yourself out of the war if you did not want to be in the sights of the Sanguine Concordat. President Leem enters the occupied territories of his former lands consider the place glassed. Now I am leaving this little circle jerk of a meeting, don't expect me to post anymore about this in this thread or any other thread associated with trying to "find peace" with New Korrea. Fuck him...he had his chance.

Thanks for coming. Have a great day.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 am

You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:04 am

New Rhodinia wrote:You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?
Stop pretending your above us for god sakes.......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 am

New Rhodinia wrote:You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?

After the nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:24 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:

After the  nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Just so everyone is aware, i've revoked my post.....
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

After the  nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Just so everyone is aware, i've revoked my post.....

Still doesn't change the fact that you're also looking down on New Korreans.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next