World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

+7
Xolox
Trinity Sector
The Holy Empire of Artite
Great Eurussia
New Rhodinia
DPRNK
Shockwave
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Your forces and your military invaders are illegally staying in my country since they are not given permission. And all your actions and invasion within my country without my approval and recognition are all illegal and has no basis in law. I did not abandoned the Korrean people and as a matter of fact I am continuously fighting for their right. Just look where are now. You are the ones hindering the peace in my country. In fact, you have been proven guilty in one case and I am sure this will also be.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t758p60-resolved-new-korrea-vs-artite#28448

So? Illegal according to who? It is not illegal to invade countries in the World Alliance. And what does it have to do with this case if it's illegal in New Korrea? This case is not being judged according your laws, so don't bring them into it.

My actions may have no basis in law, but they aren't illegal. There are no laws against them. There are no laws condoning or condemning them. There are no laws concerning them. Whether or not it's in your country or whether your country approves of my actions or not has nothing to do with anything. My actions aren't preventing you from governing; I will allow you to govern as you please(what suggests otherwise?). That does not mean Loxan citizens must abide by your nation's laws. They are subject to my laws only, and if you intend to inflict your laws on everyone in the World Alliance, our roles in this case should be reversed.

You aren't fighting for their right to anything. You're barely even fighting. You don't seem to understand the numbers involved in this war(and how small the numbers on your side are). You claim you have not abandoned the Korrean people. What do you call setting up a government in exile in an unknown location and refusing to make any steps towards reuniting yourself with them? That seems the very definition of abandonment to me.

I am not hindering the peace in your country. All you have to do is agree to the peace treaty. Everyone else has. You are literally two letters away from ending these wars. All you have to do is say, "Ok." You are the only one with the power to end this conflict, and you choose not to exert that power. That seems like a crime in itself to me.

I have not been proven guilty in any case. One of my compatriots has, but the verdict is a questionable interpretation of the law. As I have stated before, it's extremely hard for me to picture being declared guilty when you still refuse to bring viable charges against me.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

Post  DPRNK Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Xolox wrote:
Your forces and your military invaders are illegally staying in my country since they are not given permission. And all your actions and invasion within my country without my approval and recognition are all illegal and has no basis in law. I did not abandoned the Korrean people and as a matter of fact I am continuously fighting for their right. Just look where are now. You are the ones hindering the peace in my country. In fact, you have been proven guilty in one case and I am sure this will also be.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t758p60-resolved-new-korrea-vs-artite#28448

So? Illegal according to who? It is not illegal to invade countries in the World Alliance. And what does it have to do with this case if it's illegal in New Korrea? This case is not being judged according your laws, so don't bring them into it.

My actions may have no basis in law, but they aren't illegal. There are no laws against them. There are no laws condoning or condemning them. There are no laws concerning them. Whether or not it's in your country or whether your country approves of my actions or not has nothing to do with anything. My actions aren't preventing you from governing; I will allow you to govern as you please(what suggests otherwise?). That does not mean Loxan citizens must abide by your nation's laws. They are subject to my laws only, and if you intend to inflict your laws on everyone in the World Alliance, our roles in this case should be reversed.

You aren't fighting for their right to anything. You're barely even fighting. You don't seem to understand the numbers involved in this war(and how small the numbers on your side are). You claim you have not abandoned the Korrean people. What do you call setting up a government in exile in an unknown location and refusing to make any steps towards reuniting yourself with them? That seems the very definition of abandonment to me.

I am not hindering the peace in your country. All you have to do is agree to the peace treaty. Everyone else has. You are literally two letters away from ending these wars. All you have to do is say, "Ok." You are the only one with the power to end this conflict, and you choose not to exert that power. That seems like a crime in itself to me.

I have not been proven guilty in any case. One of my compatriots has, but the verdict is a questionable interpretation of the law. As I have stated before, it's extremely hard for me to picture being declared guilty when you still refuse to bring viable charges against me.

Stop trying to circumvent the law in your favor. All the proof have been provided that you violated the rights of my countries under the WASC Act and that is you should accept. And why should I approve of a peace treaty that gives up my land? For your self serving victory saying the so called liberation yet in the guise of imperialism? I will never agree to your illegal and unfair treaty you are forcing me to sign and stop acting as if you are exempted from the laws of the region. And for your information, I have been fighting for the rights of my nation ever since you betrayed me and refused to give back the Supreme LEader to face trial in our country that deprived us of justice. Then stir up all sorts of accusations against New KOrrea just to justify your attacks but you have all failed as if you can get away easily with what you have done. It is as clear as the sun and the sky that you violated the law of the region by stepping on our rights and violating it. Stop acting as if it is legal for you to be inside my country and stay there illegally. There is no such thing.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Stop trying to circumvent the law in your favor. All the proof have been provided that you violated the rights of my countries under the WASC Act and that is you should accept. And why should I approve of a peace treaty that gives up my land? For your self serving victory saying the so called liberation yet in the guise of imperialism? I will never agree to your illegal and unfair treaty you are forcing me to sign and stop acting as if you are exempted from the laws of the region. And for your information, I have been fighting for the rights of my nation ever since you betrayed me and refused to give back the Supreme LEader to face trial in our country that deprived us of justice. Then stir up all sorts of accusations against New KOrrea just to justify your attacks but you have all failed as if you can get away easily with what you have done. It is as clear as the sun and the sky that you violated the law of the region by stepping on our rights and violating it. Stop acting as if it is legal for you to be inside my country and stay there illegally. There is no such thing.

I am not trying to circumvent anything. It is you who has decided your laws should govern the world and are trying to replace Loxan and WASC laws with them. What rights have I violated? Give me a list and I will search back through my posts for you to copy and paste how I have not violated them. I guess it takes a couple of reads to get something through your head. You should agree because you have no other option than to agree. What do you expect to achieve as the government of Korrea located in Trinity Sector?

You calling it a "so called liberation" goes back to my saying, "I guess it takes a couple of reads to get something through your head." I never called this a liberation. It is not a liberation. It was never seen as a liberation. This is your punishment. It is nothing else. It has been promoted as nothing else. If you still do not believe me, go back through the news posts and find where it was.

You not wanting to sign the treaty(which isn't illegal, what do you mean by that?) has nothing to do with this discussion. Where have I acted as if I was exempt from the region's laws? You are just mad you can't find any to pin me with. Do you know why that's the case? There are none. I have not committed any violations.

I never betrayed you. You betrayed me. Your "Supreme Leader" did face justice. He's dead. I can tell you now his death wasn't natural. All of this is irrelevant anyway.

What are you talking about stirring up accusations? I have only made one accusation. You have insulted us for far too long. That kind of behavior is unacceptable; there are consequences for it. These are the consequences. How else can we show you that your nation needs to mature? You have already had a forced change in government that I am suspecting you regret. The next step is to take away your lands. That is permanent. Maybe when you have lost so much of your land you will think twice about how you act on the international scene.

Again, what are these rights you keep saying I am violating? Every one you proposed before has been disproven. I am not acting as if my actions are legal. They are, which I have stated and explained many times. You refuse to read what I am writing. This is why I refused arbitration. You spew the shit over and over after it has been defeated. You refuse to acknowledge anything I say and use the same disproven "proofs".
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 pm

I see the law. It supports nothing that you say. I admit I really planned to take your lands. Is that illegal? I'll answer that for you as I seem to be the only one with reading comprehension skills between the two of us. The answer is no. Who must I be to punish you? There is no clause saying I must have a special title, name, authority to dish out punishment. I have the might to punish you. Might makes right. That is the way of the world.

What have you done to me? There are far too many answers for that question. Answers I have already given you many times before. This time, I will not do you the honor.

Taking your lands may be illegal without your permission. I haven't taken them or hindered you from governing them. I am occupying them. That's the fact of the matter. I cannot comprehend the rest of that poorly written sentence so I am not able to defend myself against it. If you could be so kind as to reword it, I will address your qualms.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Xolox wrote:
Taking your lands may be illegal without your permission. I haven't taken them or hindered you from governing them. I am occupying them. That's the fact of the matter. I cannot comprehend the rest of that poorly written sentence so I am not able to defend myself against it. If you could be so kind as to reword it, I will address your qualms.

This is enough for my case to prove you are guilty.

Fine. We'll see about that. Eurussia, we are ready to hear a verdict.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Actually- I request that another judge besides Eurussia dole out the verdict, as I stated before that I thought his interpretation of the law to questionable. He may have taken offense from that and that would cause a conflict of interest. I request further that Russia be exempt from the pool of judges as he has shown before that he will just act on Eurussia's recommendation.

New Rhodinia or the Vice President are both prime candidates for handling this case.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Xolox wrote:Actually- I request that another judge besides Eurussia dole out the verdict, as I stated before that I thought his interpretation of the law to questionable. He may have taken offense from that and that would cause a conflict of interest. I request further that Russia be exempt from the pool of judges as he has shown before that he will just act on Eurussia's recommendation.

New Rhodinia or the Vice President are both prime candidates for handling this case.  

No. I object to that. New Rhodinia and Scouting has become bias to you. Eurussia is far more fair because he is the Founder. Are you afraid of his true judgement? The case has already started and you should have voiced your objection from the start. But why now when the verdict is ready to be given? This is kind of unfair. If you are questioning Eurussia you should have said that even before he started the case.

YOU ARE LOOKING DESPERATE.

Being the founder doesn't make him fair. Are you implying a founder has less feelings than anyone else? That is a confusing statement. I did not create a conflict of interest until after the case started, so I couldn't have objected at the beginning. If you refuse a verdict from those two, we must find somebody else. Chackle? Snarfia? They are both amiable to both of us.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 pm

I already answered your question. I am opting to change the judge in the middle of the case because I had no reason to in the beginning of it. If you really believed there is no difference, you wouldn't be opposed to a change. My request stands.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Xolox wrote:I already answered your question. I am opting to change the judge in the middle of the case because I had no reason to in the beginning of it. If you really believed there is no difference, you wouldn't be opposed to a change. My request stands.

Then my objection stands.

And? What do you expect that to accomplish? I mean, he can't use your objection without being biased...
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:17 am

Is anyone going to pick this case up?
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 2 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Spoiler:

With both Parties closing their exchange of arguments and evidences, an initial and unofficial conclusion and recommendation will be issued accordingly. 

Spoiler:

HOWEVER, such will remain on-hold for the time being to give way to the motion of the Grand Empire of Xolox for the presiding nation to inhibit from supervising the international case which is at the same time opposed by the Republic of New Korrea. THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the requesting PARTY is hereby given one (1) day to respond to the inquiries of the presiding nation and the other PARTY is as well given one (1) day to counter the response of the requesting PARTY.

1) What are the reasons of the defendant party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: New Korrea vs Xolox?

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

After two (2) days, the WA Presidency, acting as the presiding nation of this particular case, will decide based on the arguments and supporting evidences of both Parties in favor and against of the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the case. If the presiding nation is not satisfied with the grounds, the issuance of the initial ruling shall proceed.

So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:07 pm

1) What are the reasons of the defendant party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: New Korrea vs Xolox?

I have stated in the case that I thought your interpretation of the law was questionable. This statement could have offended you and could cause you to give me an unfair verdict. You have already shown with your votes and other things that you support Korrea in the ongoing conflict anyway.

Yes, if you have taken offence from my previous statement.

The statement that you could have taken offence from: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t795p15-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#28761

Yes, a nation that has already made it known that they are supporting one party over of the other should not be presiding over this case.

5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences

I will not separately list each compulsory arbitration brought up by Korrea and Coalition members, but in each one brought up by Korrea, you voted in favor. In each one brought up by a Coalition member, you abstained. From this we can infer that you support Korrea in the current conflict plaguing the region.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Xolox wrote:1) What are the reasons of the defendant party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: New Korrea vs Xolox?

I have stated in the case that I thought your interpretation of the law was questionable. This statement could have offended you and could cause you to give me an unfair verdict. You have already shown with your votes and other things that you support Korrea in the ongoing conflict anyway.

Yes, if you have taken offence from my previous statement.

The statement that you could have taken offence from: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t795p15-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#28761

Yes, a nation that has already made it known that they are supporting one party over of the other should not be presiding over this case.

5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences

I will not separately list each compulsory arbitration brought up by Korrea and Coalition members, but in each one brought up by Korrea, you voted in favor. In each one brought up by a Coalition member, you abstained. From this we can infer that you support Korrea in the current conflict plaguing the region.

It is hereby noted that the response of the Grand Empire of Xolox was made beyond the time allotted and the Republic of New Korrea failed to respond to the same on the prescribed period. FURTHERMORE, let it be known that the responses of the requesting PARTY for inhibition in Articles 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lacked in substance and are mere assumptions without any undeniable proof to support the same assumptions. By default, requests for a particular presiding nation to inhibit from handling a case are being made from the very beginning and as such is being avoided to be undertaken during an on-going proceedings, unless otherwise there is a strong proof of inclination towards a particular PARTY, since such could bring the credibility of the presiding nation involved at stake and as well as affect and could show bias towards the requesting party or in whatever way possible and applicable. THUS, the motion for the WA Presidency, to inhibit from the international case is hereby rejected.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued as soon as possible.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:28 am

The conflict in #4 is not an assumption is supported by undeniable fact. It is obvious if you are already bias that you would just sweep aside my concerns so you can issue a verdict that is in both yours and Korrea's favor.

I request that somebody other than the WASC Presidency decide whether or not he should preside over this case.

It would be stupid for you to investigate your own legitimacy as a judge for this case anyway. Nobody agreed to that.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Xolox wrote:The conflict in #4 is not an assumption is supported by undeniable fact. It is obvious if you are already bias that you would just sweep aside my concerns so you can issue a verdict that is in both yours and Korrea's favor.

I request that somebody other than the WASC Presidency decide whether or not he should preside over this case.

It would be stupid for you to investigate your own legitimacy as a judge for this case anyway. Nobody agreed to that.

The similar motion of the DEFENDANT PARTY has already been rejected accordingly. 
Thus, the initial and unofficial verdict will be issued as well, accordingly.

For reference, here it is. https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t795p45-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#29142

HENCEFORTH, the initial and unofficial verdict is hereby issued by this honourable council.

CHARGES:

• The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of illegally declaring war and illegally invading its sovereign territory. 
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of declaring war and conducting armed attacks on the Empire of Ebsotz and Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of slaughtering and deliberately killing its sovereign citizens.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of preventing its government of conducting a trial of a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Artite against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act.

CONCLUSION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artite, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely their right to sovereignty. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artiteis found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely the right to exist, the right to independence, and the right to self determination. Due to its invasion on the sovereign territories of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos. Thus, the presence of the forces of the Grand Empire of Xolox over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and any form of exercise of its jurisdiction or authority over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, without the explicit consent and recognition of the sovereign governments of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, respectively, are illegal.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions, is found guilty of preventing the government of the Republic of New Korrea of conducting a trial on a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un due to it possessing the physical custody of the concerned individual. However, the Grand Empire of Xolox is not obliged to turn over the physical custody of the concerned individual in favor of the Republic of New Korrea due to its right to sovereignty under the World Alliance Security Council Act which is also a sovereign right enjoyed by the Republic of New Korrea.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act in regards to its alleged armed attacks against the Empire of Ebsotz due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations but is found guilty of declaring war to the Empire of Ebsotz due to its own admissions.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of slaughtering and deliberately killing the sovereign citizens of the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cannot cite the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox as there is involvement of the Grand Empire of Xolox on the official verdict of the aforementioned and resolved international case.

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby ordered by this honourable council to ensure the return of the status quo in the Republic of New Korrea and the Unites States of Muchos Estados Unidos prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby advised by this honourable council to compensate for the any damages it caused towards the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through mutual bilateral agreement or for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through the assistance of the Security Council, if Parties involved request of such.
  • Please be informed that due to the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • Please be informed that due to the Empire of Ebsotz, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz.

THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the Grand Empire of Xolox is given one (1) day to contest, if any, the initial and unofficial verdict from this honourable council supported by new arguments and new evidences to reverse any provision of the said verdict. The same goes for the Republic of New Korrea, if the defending party exercises a motion for reconsideration, and is hereby advised to contradict the same. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.

So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions, is found guilty of preventing the government of the Republic of New Korrea of conducting a trial on a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un due to it possessing the physical custody of the concerned individual. However, the Grand Empire of Xolox is not obliged to turn over the physical custody of the concerned individual in favor of the Republic of New Korrea due to its right to sovereignty under the World Alliance Security Council Act which is also a sovereign right enjoyed by the Republic of New Korrea.

The Peace Treaty after the Korrean Liberation War, signed by, alongside other nations representatives, President Leem of the Republic of New Korrea, and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov of Great Eurussia, clearly states the following:

Korrean Liberation Treaty wrote:7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

New Korreas motion to hold Kim Jong-Un's trial by himself, is against the Korrean Liberation Treaty. Also according to this treaty, the Grand Empire of Xolox can not be found guilty for not handling over Kim Jong-Un to New Korrea, as it would be against said treaty aswell. Since so far nobody started the trial of the former DPRK's government officials in the WASC, it can be stated that the Grand Empire of Xolox is not preventing said trial either.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 am

I already explained how I am not violating his rights. If you will not take the time to read the case, I will not take the time to follow these orders. This is why I requested a new judge. Your refusal to accept such a trivial request is proof that you wanted to influence the case's result with your bias.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 2 Empty WA Presidency

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:05 am

Apepistan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions, is found guilty of preventing the government of the Republic of New Korrea of conducting a trial on a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un due to it possessing the physical custody of the concerned individual. However, the Grand Empire of Xolox is not obliged to turn over the physical custody of the concerned individual in favor of the Republic of New Korrea due to its right to sovereignty under the World Alliance Security Council Act which is also a sovereign right enjoyed by the Republic of New Korrea.

The Peace Treaty after the Korrean Liberation War, signed by, alongside other nations representatives, President Leem of the Republic of New Korrea, and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov of Great Eurussia, clearly states the following:

Korrean Liberation Treaty wrote:7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

New Korreas motion to hold Kim Jong-Un's trial by himself, is against the Korrean Liberation Treaty. Also according to this treaty, the Grand Empire of Xolox can not be found guilty for not handling over Kim Jong-Un to New Korrea, as it would be against said treaty aswell. Since so far nobody started the trial of the former DPRK's government officials in the WASC, it can be stated that the Grand Empire of Xolox is not preventing said trial either.

The WA Presidency informs our fellow member state of the Security Council that regardless of whatever is contained on this information that has been brought, right after the issuance of the initial verdict, such cannot remove the fact that none of the PARTIES directly involved in the case has brought the same information forward. Thus, only a motion for reconsideration on the initial verdict from the PARTIES involved can alter the verdict, if any.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:08 am

Xolox wrote:I already explained how I am not violating his rights. If you will not take the time to read the case, I will not take the time to follow these orders. This is why I requested a new judge. Your refusal to accept such a trivial request is proof that you wanted to influence the case's result with your bias.

The Security Council inquires to the Government of the Grand Empire of Xolox if such issuance of statements are a motion for reconsideration on the initial and unofficial verdict on the merits of the case. Also, please do note, that if such is indeed a motion, it has been made beyond the allotted period prescribed by the honourable council. The official reply will be waited on within one (1) day. OTHERWISE, the initial and unofficial verdict shall effectively be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 am

I guess if you can't read through for yourself, I can find some specific examples where I proved him wrong. But, you should have found these already as a part of your job as judge.

"I am occupying your territory, I have not made you dependant on me nor have I denied your government to make it's own decisions. You obviously exist if you are able to make court cases against me. So what have you got to charge me with?"

"How am I preventing you from using your right to self determination? I am not governing you, either. I am just occupying your territory. I am not pointing guns at anyone's heads and giving them orders."

"In what way does my occupation of your lands hinder your government from governing? I have not hunted down your government. I have not set up a government that is opposed to yours. Your government has the ability to govern as freely as it has before."

"My actions aren't preventing you from governing; I will allow you to govern as you please(what suggests otherwise?). That does not mean Loxan citizens must abide by your nation's laws. They are subject to my laws only, and if you intend to inflict your laws on everyone in the World Alliance, our roles in this case should be reversed."

"Taking your lands may be illegal without your permission. I haven't taken them or hindered you from governing them. I am occupying them. That's the fact of the matter."

Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:WASC should start voting now. FOR.

That is not your decision to make. You can't vote anyway- it's a conflict of interest.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:I already explained how I am not violating his rights. If you will not take the time to read the case, I will not take the time to follow these orders. This is why I requested a new judge. Your refusal to accept such a trivial request is proof that you wanted to influence the case's result with your bias.

The Security Council inquires to the Government of the Grand Empire of Xolox if such issuance of statements are a motion for reconsideration on the initial and unofficial verdict on the merits of the case. Also, please do note, that if such is indeed a motion, it has been made beyond the allotted period prescribed by the honourable council. The official reply will be waited on within one (1) day. OTHERWISE, the initial and unofficial verdict shall effectively be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council. Thank you.

Xolox wrote:I guess if you can't read through for yourself, I can find some specific examples where I proved him wrong. But, you should have found these already as a part of your job as judge.

"I am occupying your territory, I have not made you dependant on me nor have I denied your government to make it's own decisions. You obviously exist if you are able to make court cases against me. So what have you got to charge me with?"

"How am I preventing you from using your right to self determination? I am not governing you, either. I am just occupying your territory. I am not pointing guns at anyone's heads and giving them orders."

"In what way does my occupation of your lands hinder your government from governing? I have not hunted down your government. I have not set up a government that is opposed to yours. Your government has the ability to govern as freely as it has before."

"My actions aren't preventing you from governing; I will allow you to govern as you please(what suggests otherwise?). That does not mean Loxan citizens must abide by your nation's laws. They are subject to my laws only, and if you intend to inflict your laws on everyone in the World Alliance, our roles in this case should be reversed."

"Taking your lands may be illegal without your permission. I haven't taken them or hindered you from governing them. I am occupying them. That's the fact of the matter."

We apologize for the time it took for this notice to be issued. Anyhow, citing the defeat of the motions due to technicalities, the initial verdict is hereby forwarded to the Security Council for final voting. Thank you. 
Great Eurussia wrote:
CHARGES:

• The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of illegally declaring war and illegally invading its sovereign territory. 
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of declaring war and conducting armed attacks on the Empire of Ebsotz and Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of slaughtering and deliberately killing its sovereign citizens.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of preventing its government of conducting a trial of a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Artite against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act.

CONCLUSION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artite, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely their right to sovereignty. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artite, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely the right to exist, the right to independence, and the right to self determination. Due to its invasion on the sovereign territories of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos. Thus, the presence of the forces of the Grand Empire of Xolox over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and any form of exercise of its jurisdiction or authority over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, without the explicit consent and recognition of the sovereign governments of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, respectively, are illegal.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions, is found guilty of preventing the government of the Republic of New Korrea of conducting a trial on a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un due to it possessing the physical custody of the concerned individual. However, the Grand Empire of Xolox is not obliged to turn over the physical custody of the concerned individual in favor of the Republic of New Korrea due to its right to sovereignty under the World Alliance Security Council Act which is also a sovereign right enjoyed by the Republic of New Korrea.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act in regards to its alleged armed attacks against the Empire of Ebsotz due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations but is found guilty of declaring war to the Empire of Ebsotz due to its own admissions.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of slaughtering and deliberately killing the sovereign citizens of the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cannot cite the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox as there is involvement of the Grand Empire of Xolox on the official verdict of the aforementioned and resolved international case.

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby ordered by this honourable council to ensure the return of the status quo in the Republic of New Korrea and the Unites States of Muchos Estados Unidos prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby advised by this honourable council to compensate for the any damages it caused towards the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through mutual bilateral agreement or for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through the assistance of the Security Council, if Parties involved request of such.
  • Please be informed that due to the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • Please be informed that due to the Empire of Ebsotz, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz.

This voting will last within three (3) days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:41 pm

abstain
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 am

Abstain
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next