World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea

+6
Trinity Sector
Ebsotz
Kin Jidai
Serenarea
Kingdom of Ireland
I.S.I.S
10 posters

Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty (Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:57 am

For all the problems he is causing and have caused, I request Great Eurussia to ban him from the region permanently. I know Great Eurussia is one of the best person I know that follows the laws and do not make hasty decision just because of request not following region's laws. But I think this is too much, New Korea/North Korea is comfortable with the laws of the region that is why he can't be banned. But for the good of the WA, please ban him. I know you stand for the good of the region and I will praise you if you make the right decision beside I am sure no one will hate you for this and many will support my petition.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:29 am

I.S.I.S wrote:For all the problems he is causing and have caused, I request Great Eurussia to ban him from the region permanently. I know Great Eurussia is one of the best person I know that follows the laws and do not make hasty decision just because of request not following region's laws. But I think this is too much, New Korea/North Korea is comfortable with the laws of the region that is why he can't be banned. But for the good of the WA, please ban him. I know you stand for the good of the region and I will praise you if you make the right decision beside I am sure no one will hate you for this and many will support my petition.

The petition is hereby noted by the WA Presidency and as such, for the sake of due process and citing a precedent, (HERE), the condition below must be met:

The Presidency requests the proponent to gather a formal petition of at least 6 nations(EU counted) supporting for the Presidency to make a unilateral action. This is to ensure that the action will not be overturned by an opposition move from other WASC members.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty Re: (Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 am

we wish to sign this petition
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty Re: (Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Favor
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Serenarea is on board.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kin Jidai Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Favour.
Kin Jidai
Kin Jidai
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Sorry old friend, but if I can, I sign this petition. It doesn't matter if you accept it or not, Eurussia. I just want to voice my opinion Razz
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Since I am not a seat holder, I don't know if I can, but I would like to sign the petition.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Then that makes six. If it counts me.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

I think NK has got to go. MEU is favor.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Along with the affirmative votes of the United States of Ireland, the United States of Scouting, the Federation of Serenarea, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos which comprises an initial tally of four (4) affirmative votes, Eurussia is also in favor.

Our government emphasizes our support for the dissolution of the Republic of New Korrea as a sovereign state (IC) / banjection (OOC) from the World Alliance on the same grounds stated by the proponent of this executive motion for the Security Council. In addition to the fact that the illegitimate authoritarian regime of General Kim Jong-Il has no right to represent the interests of the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council, thus, there is no other recourse but the motion initiate by the proponent of the concerned executive resolution.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:04 am

DPRNK wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Along with the affirmative votes of the United States of Ireland, the United States of Scouting, the Federation of Serenarea, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos which comprises an initial tally of four (4) affirmative votes, Eurussia is also in favor.
Our government emphasizes our support for the dissolution of the Republic of New Korrea as a sovereign state (IC) / banjection (OOC) from the World Alliance on the same grounds stated by the proponent of this executive motion for the Security Council. In addition to the fact that the illegitimate authoritarian regime of General Kim Jong-Il has no right to represent the interests of the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council, thus, there is no other recourse but the motion initiate by the proponent of the concerned executive resolution.

This is  crazy. You are making all ways to remove me. I vote NO.

Sorry, not a vote.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri May 01, 2015 9:58 am

I must say in favour. Sorry NK.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Banjection of New Korea/North Korea Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri May 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:For all the problems he is causing and have caused, I request Great Eurussia to ban him from the region permanently. I know Great Eurussia is one of the best person I know that follows the laws and do not make hasty decision just because of request not following region's laws. But I think this is too much, New Korea/North Korea is comfortable with the laws of the region that is why he can't be banned. But for the good of the WA, please ban him. I know you stand for the good of the region and I will praise you if you make the right decision beside I am sure no one will hate you for this and many will support my petition.

The petition is hereby noted by the WA Presidency and as such, for the sake of due process and citing a precedent, (HERE), the condition below must be met:

The Presidency requests the proponent to gather a formal petition of at least 6 nations(EU counted) supporting for the Presidency to make a unilateral action. This is to ensure that the action will not be overturned by an opposition move from other WASC members.

Thank you.

With the petition garnering the required number of concurrence and at the same time, coming from a unanimous six affirmative votes from member states of the Security Council, this petition has been approved and as well as considered as an EXECUTIVE ACTION of the Security Council itself. Effective immediately.

New Korrea & North Korreaa is hereby banned from the WA Forum and the WA itself.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down