World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN FORUM

3 posters

Go down

OPEN FORUM Empty OPEN FORUM

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm

OPEN FORUM

The only place for inter-party talks or the independents.
Since by practice, each thread is exclusive for PARTY Members.

OPEN FORUM Political_party_buttons

All threads on this Forum may be for INDEPENDENTS, COALITIONS, or PARTIES.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

OPEN FORUM Empty Re: OPEN FORUM

Post  Snarfian Federation Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I would like to invite all party's to post down here what they are trying to achieve with there party!

starting with me for the G.I.P

the G.I.P is made for everyone who respects the others, even if you don't believe in Islam you are welcome, Our main goal is to Protect, Protect the nations of our WA against the ones wo don't deserve to be along us (Bullying, Spamming, continuesly destroying nations and so on)

Please note that we aren't here to turn you into brainwashed Zombie's with bears (Credits go to Marscida, made me laugh for a second Wink )
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Coldon Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 am

Greetings!

Let me tell you about the CL (Citizens League)
A party for those who value Liberty, Freedom, Limited Government, and Justice

We value:
- Economic freedom
Every citizen has the right and obligation to make a living for themselves. The government should not interfere with the industrious spirit of its citizens in any way.
- Individual freedom
Every citizen has the right to be who they are, and the government should not interfere in the intimacies of its citizens
- Freedom of and from religion
Every citizen has the right to believe, or not to believe what they want. The government should have secular stance towards religion to ensure a save environment for all
- Equal Justice for all
Every citizen has the right to bring charges to anyone and any legal thing. It is the Governments obligation to ensure fair trials through separation of powers.
- Democracy above all
Every citizen has the right to influence policy making. It should be the governments task to ensure that democracy is the type of government at regional level
- Pro-Republicanism
Every citizen has the right to become leader of some sort without having to be born into purple, therefore the regional government should acknowledge that a Monarchy isn't the way to go.
- (Con)federalism
Every state has the right to rule in it's own way, according to its people and traditions. It is the governments task to interfere as little with the individual states as possible.

"Live and let live"
New Coldon
New Coldon
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down