World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation of WA Delegacy

Go down

Resignation of WA Delegacy Empty Resignation of WA Delegacy

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 am

Greetings,

In order to be compliant, I must hereby submit my official resignation from the WA Delegacy position. Please un-endorse me so I may continue to retain my right to vote as a sole member in WA affairs. Until I am removed from the position, I will refrain from voting on WA affairs to prevent from breaking the rules of our elections.

Best Regards,
Scouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Resignation of WA Delegacy Empty Update

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu May 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Member Nations of World Alliance,

As it's been five days since the resignation of the Delegacy for World Alliance and an insufficient amount of endorsements have been dropped, I am announcing the continuation of duties temporarily to ensure the people of World Alliance are heard on an International level.

The resignation is still valid to ensure protection against the WA General Elections Act, and the Scouting Government has clearly stated that we accept the position of the Presidency and that we've resigned the Delegate position as well as recalled our Ambassador. The chief person whom will be representing World Alliance until a new Delegate is selected will be our President, David Palmer. Therefore, any action and/or vote taken on an International Level through the World Assembly IS subject to WASC reviewal and/or dismissal of said vote or other action.

I'm sure that many of you have already questioned yourself as to why we don't simply resign from the World Assembly as a whole. That's because we feel that as an Individual nation, we have the right to vote on an International level, and a resignation to be compliant with a law is an infringement of our right to vote and right to self determination. Self determination is protected by the WA Security Council Act as passed by the Tenth Security Council.

To resolve this issue and allow a new Delegate to take the reins, we urge member nations of the Region to withdraw their endorsements from our nation. While we cannot force you, we highly recommend it to allow for this legal matter to dissipate.

Best Regards,
David Palmer
President of World Alliance
Representative of Scouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down