World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law

+3
England and Wales
Marscida
I.S.I.S
7 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Empty (Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law

Post  I.S.I.S Fri May 29, 2015 8:55 pm

The Respect of Religions Law

It is proposed that everyone is entitled to a religion. And all country is required to respect all religions and exercise freedom to exercise that free choice to choose a religion. It could be christianity, orthodox, anglican, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam and others. No local ordinance must be allowed if it contradicts the Respect of Religions Law.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Empty Re: (Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law

Post  Marscida Fri May 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Marscida rejects this act and will fight against this.

And Marscida will keep ordinances and regulations in order to regulate religions, their followers and anything else.

It is not business of the WA to deprive single member nations of their holy independence and freedom of action just to allow, throught legislative way, what ISIS could not have had achieved on its own.

Religion is personal.
And persons refers to their nation.

REPEAL this act to allow true freedom of religion.
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Empty Re: (Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law

Post  Marscida Sat May 30, 2015 2:25 am

My personal refinement to this proposal

-A law that promotes freedom of Religion-

Preamble: Aknowledging the non-universality of a single religion and the existance of countless beliefs, sects, religions, movements et cetera, the World Alliance recognizes the right of the free individual to choose in which religion believe and partake in said religion rituals and lithurgies.

Art. I: Of Gods and choices
a) This act states the freedom of religion. Nobody should be forced to believe in a God or in another.
b) The act promotes common sense and peaceful behaviours within nations and cultures.

Art. II: Of sovereignity and ordinances
a) Aknowledging Art. I, no individual shall be forced to believe in a "something" that is not of his/her direct choice of life. This act, anyway do not regulate States of this region called World Alliance as each and every one of the States that compose this community is free, sovereign and Independent in its legislation and law.
b) Therefore, as written in Art. II comma "a", the act applies only to single individuals. Nations shall regulate religions as they deem necessary for their subjects, interests and priorities such as traditions and various God's will.
c) Nations that forces, coherces, order, supports and encourage, enacts mobbing and menaces other nations to submit to particular religious/cultural acts (To build a religious school) shall be found in violation of Art. II comma "a" and "b".

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Roberto-maroni-ritrovato-yacht

This is how you do laws
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat May 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Marscida wrote:My personal refinement to this proposal

Preamble: Aknowledging the non-universality of a single religion and the existance of countless beliefs, sects, religions, movements et cetera, the World Alliance recognizes the right of the free individual to choose in which religion believe and partake in said religion rituals and lithurgies.

a) This act states the freedom of religion. Nobody should be forced to believe in a God or in another.
b) The act promotes common sense and peaceful behaviours within nations and cultures.

Art. II: Of sovereignty and ordinances
a) Acknowledging Art. I, no individual shall be forced to believe in a "something" that is not of his/her direct choice of life. This act, anyway do not regulate States of this region called World Alliance as each and every one of the States that compose this community is free, sovereign and Independent in its legislation and law.
b) Therefore, as written in Art. II comma "a", the act applies only to single individuals. Nations shall regulate religions as they deem necessary for their subjects, interests and priorities such as traditions and various God's will.
c) Nations that forces, coerces, order, supports and encourage, enacts mobbing and menaces other nations to submit to particular religious/cultural acts (To build a religious school) shall be found in violation of Art. II comma "a" and "b".

This is how you do laws

This I am in support of this version. With the other one it could mean anything for regions, including, not limited to, human sacrifice, crucifixion, stoning, burning, crusade and or jihads
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  West Phoenicia Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 am

The Kingdom of West Phoenicia opposes this. It is our right as a sovereign nation to enact our laws. Islam is banned in our borders.
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm

a) Aknowledging Art. I, no individual shall be forced to believe in a "something" that is not of his/her direct choice of life. This act, anyway do not regulate States of this region called World Alliance as each and every one of the States that compose this community is free, sovereign and Independent in its legislation and law.
c) Nations that forces, coherces, order, supports and encourage, enacts mobbing and menaces other nations to submit to particular religious/cultural acts (To build a religious school) shall be found in violation of Art. II comma "a" and "b".

This is how you do laws

Eurussia suggests to Marscida to propose its own version of the law.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 31, 2015 12:36 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:The Respect of Religions Law

It is proposed that everyone is entitled to a religion. And all country is required to respect all religions and exercise freedom to exercise that free choice to choose a religion. It could be christianity, orthodox, anglican, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam and others. No local ordinance must be allowed if it contradicts the Respect of Religions Law.

Eurussia believes that despite having the good intentions of the proposed international law, we believe that such infringes on the sovereignty of all sovereign states. Furthermore, we advise the proponent of the proposal to compare this with the existing law:

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:47 am

The legislative proposal may now be debated/revised within three (3) days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 am

This is how you do laws

If you'd like to bring this to the floor, please file a separate proposal. Thank You!
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Marscida wrote:Marscida rejects this act and will fight against this.

And Marscida will keep ordinances and regulations in order to regulate religions, their followers and anything else.

It is not business of the WA to deprive single member nations of their holy independence and freedom of action just to allow, throught legislative way, what ISIS could not have had achieved on its own.

Religion is personal.
And persons refers to their nation.

REPEAL this act to allow true freedom of religion.
Since you are not a member of the council nor had interest to run for council you have no power to vote yay or nay in this matter, please redirect you discussion to the Non-WA council discussion sub-form
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:56 pm

This legislative proposal may now be voted on for 2 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Against, Lack of content.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Respect of Religions Law Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

I call for a STOP.

ISIS, the proposer, is 5 days absent. Even if politics cannot stop (or shouldn't stop), it is unfair to make everything without even hearing other thesis PRO or CONTRO this act from the proposer. Also... my "refinement" was meant not as different but as rewritement of the same act in the hope that ISIS itself could find it acceptable.

Unless non-WA delegates must shut up even in non-decisional things...
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:02 am

Marscida wrote:I call for a STOP.

ISIS, the proposer, is 5 days absent. Even if politics cannot stop (or shouldn't stop), it is unfair to make everything without even hearing other thesis PRO or CONTRO this act from the proposer. Also... my "refinement" was meant not as different but as rewritement of the same act in the hope that ISIS itself could find it acceptable.

It's up to the WASC member to be awake at their own proposal's hearing. Once a proposal is set in motion, there's nothing in the law stating that a proposal can be stopped. As for your comment in the restricted section, I'll sustain it.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:15 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

It's up to the WASC member to be awake at their own proposal's hearing. Once a proposal is set in motion, there's nothing in the law stating that a proposal can be stopped. As for your comment in the restricted section, I'll sustain it.

..can a thing that is not illegal... be illegal? No writing makes it non subject to law, unless a law foresees it. Therefore...technically, to sto the debate is neither illegal nor useable... so if stops, nothing can be done as is not a crime.

Also...
you sustain my comment: ...Meaning that we have to shut up or we are de-shutuppized?
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

Marscida wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

..can a thing that is not illegal... be illegal? No writing makes it non subject to law, unless a law foresees it. Therefore...technically, to sto the debate is neither illegal nor useable... so if stops, nothing can be done as is not a crime.

Also...
you sustain my comment: ...Meaning that we have to shut up or we are de-shutuppized?

It means your comment was permitted. Nothing stops you from posting in the WA Affairs Dialogue section of the forums to voice your opinion. I can certify that I do check that section myself.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:22 am

Lovely
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:45 am

With no votes in favor, this proposal is Rejected.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down