World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies

+2
Trinity Sector
Great Eurussia
6 posters

Go down

(Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies Empty (Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:40 pm

SPECIAL ELECTION FOR SC VACANCY
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia

By virtue of Section 17 of the WA General Elections Act, due to the fact that the current Security Council has started its term on the 15th of June which will expire on the 30th of September, Eurussia believes that a special election is now ripe to comply with the international law to finally fill up the vacant elected seats of the body.
Hence, this executive proposal requests the Security Council to order the Founder or any other competent authority to administer the special election that will fill up the current vacancies in the Security Council, at the soonest, and allow the soon-to-be-elected candidates to start their term on the 1st of July.
This executive proposal upholds the existing election laws and procedures of the World Alliance. So ordered.

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies Empty Re: (Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 pm

As Vice President filling in for the the President's position in power, I grant this special election to processed as ordered.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies Empty Re: (Approved) Special Election for Security Council Vacancies

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:27 am

ISIS is supportive of election. Global Islamic Party will send candidates. ISIS is in favor
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Snarfia elects for candidacy (not sure if i can but if you don't shoot it's always a missfire
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Snarfia on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:07 pm

FOR
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:56 am

I would like to clear things up, and misinterpret ( if possible) the situation before we continue forth. 1. ISIS vote is null and void because the election is already in motion, it just that Eurussia asked for my review and/or approval to give it the go. 2. Member of the Security Council are accounted for in the voting process so that means 3. there is one vote for Snarfia.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Corralejo Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Corralejo also presents its candidacy
Corralejo
Corralejo
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:36 am

Corralejo wrote:Corralejo also presents its candidacy

Snarfian Federation wrote:Snarfia elects for candidacy (not sure if i can but if you don't shoot it's always a missfire
Spoiler:
)

Snarfia: [Under evaluation of the Section 3 of the WASC Qualification Act]: 1 yea, 0 abstains, 0 nays

Corralejo: [Eligible for Candidacy by the WASC Qualification Act]: 0 yea, 0 abstains, 0 nays
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:02 am

Trinity Sector wrote:As Vice President filling in for the the President's position in power, I grant this special election to processed as ordered.

Thank you VP. The special election will be administered according to existing procedures.
Good Luck to all soon to be elected candidates!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down