World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project

4 posters

Go down

International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project Empty International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:08 pm

This is the meeting I propose for ISIS, Great Eurussia and Trinity Sector to be at peace for our Syria Nuclear Power Plant. Not everyone is invited except for:
- ISIS Leader
- Trinity Sector Leader
- Great Eurussia Leader
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project Empty Re: International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 am

The EU Ambassador to the ISIS will represent Eurussia.
Thus, confirming as well our participation to the talks.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project Empty Re: International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:32 am

First Visionnaire Francis, Elected King of Trinity Sector
First Lord Logan (Elected King), Governor of the Domestic Affairs of Trinity Sector
First Duchess Jennifer ( Elected Queen), Governor of the Foriens Affair Department of Trinity Sector

The Kings and Queen of Trinity Sector shall attend and participate in this meeting.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Welcome to you Ambassador of Great Eurussia!
Welcome to you King Francis!
Welcome to your Governor Lord Logan!
Welcome to you Governor Duchess Jennifer!

Allow me to present the Syria Nuclear Project that will surely benefit your countries too. I will build nuclear power plant because it is clean and very safe. We can keep it safe from terrorism and you can buy power from us.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 am

The Eurussian Ambassador to ISIS speaks,

"Your Majesty, we want to get this straight. We oppose and we are against your plan to build a nuclear power plant in your Syria territory which neighbors our territory of the Duchy of Trinity. We do not feel safe and secured with such kind of monumental project which could suck up your country's resources before, during, and after the buildup of such power plant. Your Majesty, we consider it a threat to our national security."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:50 am

First Visionnaire Francis speaks to The Eurussian Ambassador,

" Thank you for coming Ambassador, though I am little sadden than I will not to make my acquaintance with either the Chancellor nor the Queen like my sister, Jennifer, was given while I was on bed rest; perhaps another time."

First Lord Logan cuts off First Visionnaire Francis,

" Your Majesty, to be blunt, we are a nation of environmentalists, scientists, and mainly atheists. I believe almost everyone knows that now, thanks to Jennifer. We came here to discuss the bare bone fact on why that a nuclear power plant will not only destroy your environment, but will kill your citizens for your selfish risk for power to be like everyone else."

" what my brother is trying to say-"

First Duchess Jennifer speaks,

" Your Holy Majesty, we came her to persuade you that you can power your nation without the use of coal. oil. or uranium. Nuclear Power Plants are indeed safe, that is true but to an extend. should you fail, should you be attacked by natural disasters such as tsunami, tornadoes, or earthquakes, all nuclear fallout will spread from a 20-30km ( 12.5-18.7 miles) radius. Based upon the World Map and should you use the entire area of the territory, that fallout would have effected the lives of plants and animals in our wildlife preservation and the now lives of the Eurussians with the Duchy of Trinity. We would still like to offer you the the choice of taking the other option to go green. To develop Renewable Power Plants."
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Your benevolence! Nuclear power is a renewable energy! All power plants whatever they maybe can always explode and kill people. Would you allow that to happen? No. It is the same thing with our nuclear power plant, we will make it safe for all of us and all of you. A nuclear power plant is a financial good investment for the long time compared to other kinds of power plant. That is true. If we will not build this nuclear power plant, who will pay our electricity? You?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

International Meeting for ISIS Nuclear Project Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm

"Your Majesty, what our colleagues from Trinity Sector is pointing out is that, there are lots of other options other than nuclear power that is viable for your country. Solar power is cheaper than nuclear power. Wind power is way a lot cheaper than nuclear and solar power. There is also the possibility of utilizing tidal power from the seas within your territory. So why insist on nuclear power?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Because that is our right to do so. If we continue to build the nuclear power plant which is well within our right, what will you do?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:08 am

" is it your right or are you being ordered to do it , you insist on pursuing nuclear power as if it's Life or death." First Lord Logan rose from his seat. " nuclear power is not a right is a choice you can choose otherwise , where does the lawn your lands, I can see that now but I wonder if the people's word and screams when nuclear fallout rains upon them and their crops die around that infested power plant . I wonder if their word can turn into your laws."
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 pm

"Your Majesty,  we believe you and the world is well aware of how we treat your plans for a nuclear power plant in your Syria territory. And with all due respect, to remind Your Majesty, we consider this issue as a national security threat to our nation. And if diplomacy fails to address this threat, we will not hesitate to use force, if necessary, to eradicate and resolve this problem once and for all."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Are you threatening me of war?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 am

First Visionnaire Francis screams to everyone:

"No!"

he points to the Eurssian Ambassador

"No!"

He points to the Emir of ISIS

"No!"
He draws a circle with his finger:

"No!"

we, will not be using aggressive action to prevent the use you to stop your plans. Alright?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:01 pm

"We have taken into consideration the concerns of our colleagues in Trinity Sector. And for your information Your Majesty, we never said we will be going to war. And I am sure you are also aware Your Majesty of proposals being floated around by our friends in the international community about the possibility of supplying energy instead to your Syria territory from our Duchy of Trinity and even all the way from Trinity Sector. We are open to that."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Are you proposing that ISIS should rely on your supply when we can build our own power source? What if you cur supplies where will we get our electricity?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:05 pm

"Your Majesty, to be frank, yes you will have to rely your power source for Syria from us if you will continue to insist on building a dangerous nuclear power plant there. But if you opt for a coal power plant, wind power plant, solar power plant or whatever other than nuclear power plant, we will not oppose such plans. 

If you are after energy security, you can get supplies from us and Trinity Sector individually so as to allay your fears that we may cut your electric supplies at our disposal. We believe that this is workable and it is up to you not to make this issue into an armed conflict."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:08 am

Well, I want this to have a written agreement first.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:42 am

I am canceling this meeting. I cannot accept the lies of the big bully nations. I will not accept that.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Locked as event has been closed by author.

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down