World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA National News Network

+8
Atrijan
Eldslandet
UK of Ireland and Italy
Lonbonia
Kingdom of Ireland
I.S.I.S
England and Wales
Shockwave
12 posters

Go down

WA National News Network Empty WA National News Network

Post  Shockwave Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:51 am

WA National News Network EMqvZVH

The World Alliance National News Network is open to any World Alliance member to post their local news feeds and share to others what's going on within their territories! Specifically, this must have something to do with roleplay domestic news exclusively!

It is expected that "National News" won't expect any rebuttal news from other nations as these are all local news! But it is encouraged that "National News" will provoke other nations and instill jealousy on how good your country is internally or show other nations what's inside your country! :-)
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty Re: WA National News Network

Post  England and Wales Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:27 am

The Military Divided

The Armed forces of the British Republic is currently in a state of division, with some of major military officials coming out against the Republic claiming they where "wrong to betray the king and parliament." this has caused more panic among the republican suporters as the civil war spirals out of hand once more.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Heavy Snow Across the nation, delays expected

WA National News Network 0FMSEwe
Cold weather has now spread across much of the Commonwealth with many places waking up to a frosty start and much colder conditions compared to the winter so far. Whilst this will be the first spell of 'wintry' weather for many, particularly across England and Wales, the conditions expected are fairly typical for January and the winter season in the Commonwealth.

Later on Wednesday and overnight into Thursday a low pressure system will bring an unsettled spell of weather with some heavy, thundery downpours possible, especially across the south. The precipitation will be a mix of rain, sleet and snow as the weather system pushes into the colder air. Northern England is undergoing heavy snowfall causing delays to police, public transport and even medical services. In the south snowfall is occurring, but not as heavy as the north of the nation.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty national news

Post  Lonbonia Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:27 am

DEBT IN LONBONIA LOWERS

WA National News Network Economic-Growth

A recent press from the Ministry of Economic Management has announced the reduction of the Lonbonian Debt from an unstable $200 billion to a relatively manageable debt of $136 billion. As Lonbonia pays off more of it's debt, the more money Lonbonia can receive, increasing it's income exponentially. Reduction of budgets including environmental protection, telecommunications, and rising of taxes from 12% to 20% has helped Lonbonia recover from an almost inescapable pit of debt.

Lonbonian Ministry of Economic Management wrote:We solemnly promise to make a return to world headlines as our debt shrinks. We do not need any more undeserving countries to fall into this, and we are well aware of Ireland's predicament. We can assure them that should they require assistance, we would be more than happy to assist as soon as our debt clears off more. May our kingdom prosper through times of difficulties, and may our king live."

Last edited by Shockwave on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post merged to correct thread.)
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Emir Masjid orders schools to prioritize science subjects than religion, move to anger Islamic clerics again
WA National News Network Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-1-knhSZfpvunhtt28u6s9xpJX-7skkGCRcOyPPZ3D_CbNttUCU8WEy-c
After angering clerics before, Emir Masjid Mutuallah made a new decree ordering all schools in Islamic States to give priority to science among all subjects unlike before where religion is priority. This is to make sure ISIS is competitive in education and technology. And as a compromise, all schools are still required to observe prayer hours.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 pm

The North declares the Kingdom of Commonwealth of England and Wales

As the civil war rages on, the north country, as far south as York and Lancaster have broken off from the Republic and declared the city of Newcastle to be the capital for the reformed Kingdom. This has shown the weakness of the republic as the civil war carries on without the county.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:37 am

Election of the Irish Senate

WA National News Network 00042bdf-6421

On January 3rd the Irish House of Commons approved a measure to remove the King's Privy Council as the Upper House of the Irish Parliament in favor of an elected Senate. The motion was approved 687-33 with a majority of the Italian National Party opposing the measure. Elections for the Senate were held on the 30th of January and the results only further diversified the Irish political field. The newly formed Republican Party of Ireland again did surprisingly well by winning 41 out of 140 seats. The Conservatives won 43/140. Labour won 32/140, and Sinn Fein won 24/140. The Republicans and Conservatives formed a coalition to make the Grand Irish Coalition with 84/140 seats or 60% of the Senate. Labour and Sinn Fein join together forming the opposition with 56 seats, or 40% of control.

Edward Stevens, the Minister for Foreign Affairs and formed candidate for Mayor of Dublin was elected to the Senate and chosen as the Leader of the Grand Irish Coalition. As such he had to resign as the Minister for Foreign Affairs.

WA National News Network 94dd585f5feb6915c03440bc06ba-grande

"People of Ireland. Since last September I have had the honor of serving as your Foreign Secretary. Meeting foreign leaders of all kind and representing Ireland on many occasions. However, not unfortunately, I have been elected to the newly formed Senate of Ireland, and as such have also been elected Leader of the Grand Irish Coalition. I leave the Foreign Office in better shape than ever. I have full trust in Prime Minister Theodore Garrett and whomever my successor may be. God Bless you all and God Bless Ireland."

Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:23 am

KING LEON XI ISSUES BIGGEST NATIONAL SPEECH SINCE KING LEON I'S INAUGURATION SPEECH

WA National News Network King-AbdullahSaudi-ArabiaForbes1

In the recent news, an out-of-the-blue announcement by the Lonbonian Government through social media has announced that the King today will be issuing an annual speech made to 'inspire the people to make a greater positive change in Lonbonia and bond the people as one collective community and to boost the morale of all those working in defense of the Kingdom.'

The full script of the speech is presented here.

King Leon XI wrote:The Kingdom of Lonbonia, may it long live!

A new era has begun for us. Lonbonia has awoken. We have made our nation perfect. Now we have to make our people perfect. It is indeed knowledgeable that this has been a difficult task at difficult times... When you desired changes that never came, and so again and again appeals have had to be made, to continue the struggle, you mustn't act yourself. You must obey, you must give in. You need to submit to the overwhelming need to obey!

What we have dreamed for years, has finally become real. The need to perfect ourselves, and the unification of our people, has become our new symbol, and thus, it is now the symbol of the Lonbonian people.

Your greatest possession in this world is your family and community. And for these families and communities, and for the sake of these families and communities, we will struggle and fight, and never tire, never slacken, never lose faith, and never lose courage.

A new people shall rise today, and it shall be our most precious goal. Those who cannot even bother to look at their noses, deserve our pity more than anything else we have. It is the beauty of help that of which rewards those who contribute to this dear Kingdom. Indeed, this commitment should occur every autumn. Our social welfare programs are more than just charity now. We do not walk to the rich class and say; 'please, give to the poor and be generous'. Instead, we say; 'Lonbonian people, help yourself! Every one should help, no matter how rich or poor you are! EVERYONE must have the belief that there will always be someone in a much worse situation than I as a human, and I must help this person as a human.

If a Lonbonian should say: Yes, but is it of need to sacrifice a lot? That is the glory of helping! When you sacrifice for your families, your communities, your friends, your children, you will walk with your head held high! Our belief in Lonbonia will never falter! And our will is unshakeable! When will and belief combine so beautifully... then not even the Lord, may Praised and Majestic He is, deny you. OF EVERY LONBONIAN, I expect a decent character and sense of dignity, to march with us towards the perfect utopia, no matter how difficult, no matter how deadly, no matter how sacrificing we have to be!

Our struggle against our worst issues, has become a unified struggle, for the first time. As the king of this country, I will declare immediate attention towards our worst issues. Our pollution, our unused resources, our underdeveloped military, and so many more, and I will not rest myself until these issues are eradicated from our nation!

Our Kingdom, which is so crammed , and which has barely enough of the necessities of life, needs to be carefully and thoughtfully managed and productive, as success can never come without planning.

In six years, Lonbonia will have accomplished the best of achievements, through our will, through our hard work, and through our talent! Lonbonia, get to work! Our enemies. You can persecute us... You can even kill us... But we will never capitulate! Long live the Leon Dynasty! Long live the Kingdom of Lonbonia!
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

Post  UK of Ireland and Italy Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 am

King Philip Names Francis Charles as Crown Prince

WA National News Network Tumblr_inline_nkoz1oMA1c1ranpzb

In secret it was announced that Crown Princess Alexis would abdicate as the Crown Princess of the United Kingdom of Ireland and Italy due to health concerns that could deter her reign if she became Queen. Prince Francis Charles is the younger brother of King Philip and heir to the Head of the House of Hanover(the ruling House of Hanover). Princess Alexis released a statement on the appointment of Prince Francis Charles "I have always respected and loved my brother. I believe he will execute any duties the title of Crown Prince holds and I believe, firmly so, that he will hold the title with honour. Thank you. God Save the King and God Bless the United Kingdom!"

However the appointment of Francis Charles to the title of Crown Prince does bring some problems to the Monarchy. The Royal Heir Act of 2015 states that the heir of the Monarch must either be the Monarch's eldest child or youngest sibling in order for them to carry the name Hanover. The Crown Prince has said that he will be in contact with the King to figure out the best plan.

Francis Charles' title will be His Most Royal Highness, Prince Francis Edward Philip Charles I, Crown Prince of Ireland, Prince of Italy, Duke of Trinity and Cambridge, Count of Mayo, and Heir Apparent to the Most High Throne of the United Kingdom
UK of Ireland and Italy
UK of Ireland and Italy
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty Eldslandet Defence Force Mobilises

Post  Eldslandet Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:40 am

At the recommendation of Defence Analysts the EDF is mobilising its armed forces in readiness for any conflicts in the near future. In total 720,000 soldiers, sailors and pilots as well as 8,000 tanks, 2,400 aircraft, 50+ warships as well as many other weapons and vehicles.
Whilst the Department of Foreign Affairs would like to solve situations diplomatically ,and without military intervention, but recognises that force will be needed.
The EDF will all begin the military exercise Dynamic Density.
WA National News Network Soldier_Austrian_army_Forum_ArmyRecognition_001
Eldslandet
Eldslandet
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty ATRIJANI JOINT COMMAND BEGINS MILITARY BUILDUP

Post  Atrijan Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:40 pm

WA National News Network Csto_c10
At the direct command of the Atrijani Joint Command (AJC), Atrijan has begun building up their armed forces. Their goal is to have at least 750,000 active duty personnel at all times. The standard equipment is being upgraded, and the nation's navy and air service is also getting upgrades. According to the AJC, Atrijan's borders "are at risk of foreign aggression and must be secured."
Atrijan
Atrijan
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UK of Ireland and Italy Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:27 am

Prime Minister's Approval Ratings Take A Hit As Child Labor "Legalized"

WA National News Network JS71550932

After the Conservative held Parliament voted on the Irish Labor Act of 2016 which supposedly legalizes Child Labor. The approval ratings of the Prime Minister have taken a slide since the act passed. The Prime Minister addressed the House of Commons supposedly explaining the bill. "My fellow MP's recently this Parliament passed the Irish Labor Act of 2016 which somehow people think legalizes child labor. However this is untrue. Child labor was infact already legal before hand. What we did was actually ensure that it is harder to use child labor as a mainstream form of labor. That is all it does. While I am against child labor in it entirety banning it all at once would have a disastrous effect on the economy."

The Leader of the Opposition Gerry Adams stood up and replied to the Prime Minister "Mr. Speaker, it seems as if the rime Minister sitting across from me does not understand how economics work. We have over 10 million people in this country looking for work and the Prime Minister is not helping them. In fact he doesn't want companies to get rid of child workers. Why? Because all he cares about is profit. He doesn't care about the worker and he doesn't care about the common folk."
UK of Ireland and Italy
UK of Ireland and Italy
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UK of Ireland and Italy Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:30 am

King Philip Assassinated!!

WA National News Network _75632854_v2evm95f
His Supreme Irish Majesty, Philip I, King of the United Kingdom of Ireland and Italy

Today His Supreme Irish Majesty, King Philip I spoke in front of a large crowd at the Dublin Metro Park while he was speaking shots rang out two of which hit the King. King Philip was rushed to the hospital where he died two hours later on the operating table. The reign of Philip I was one filled with scandals and violence. But also advancement and restoration of Irish ways. Philip I had an approval rating of 40% at the time of his death. But the general mood of the nation is one of sorrow and mild hopelessness. To many people Philip was a leader of the Irish Restoration. He calmed corruption in the government and was a leader who cared for the people. To some, however, Philip was a disgrace to the nation of Ireland causing many diplomatic crises and economic stability. Most people are hopeful that Prince Francis-Charles will restore the honor of the Irish monarchy and the Irish nation.

Later after the announcement of the death Prince-now King Francis-Charles I addressed the nation.

"Fellow countrymen, today our nation lost a great man. King Philip I presided over one of the most troublous periods in our nation's history. It was one of rapid change and rapid growth. Our nation took a while to re-adapt to the way of life under a monarchy. These past few months have been tough for our nation. We have seen and fought many enemies. We have seen our empire become fragile. Our national standing threatened. Our people poorer, less free, and less happy. This is due to your governments refusal to work with each other. While this a sorrowful time I will not delve into politics. Our nation mourns the loss of a man dear to us all. /but we must look to the future. We must remain hopeful. Change is coming and it will require the utmost devotion of everyone to adapt to this change. This change will come in due time. But for today I ask you all to join me in remembering King Philip I. The man who restored the monarchy and always stood by his principles. I knew my brother very well and this assassination is very saddening to me. I want to let the person or persons responsible for this know that there is no safe place on this earth that you can hide from us. We will find you and when we do you better hope you have good standing with the Lord up above. We will show no mercy. God Bless the United Kingdom and God Bless you all."

King Francis Charles I will be crowned on April 17th. a week before the 100th anniversary celebration of the Declaration of the Irish Republic. The police have also not identified the suspect responsible for the crimes.
UK of Ireland and Italy
UK of Ireland and Italy
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty national news

Post  Newellia Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 am

Today, the 2016 congressional elections have taken place. the results:
Leaders Seats2 Votes3
Social Democratic Party Prime Minister Stefan Löfven 113 31.0%
Moderate Party Anna Kinberg Batra 84 23.2%
Sweden Democrats Jimmie Åkesson
49 12.9%
Green Party Åsa Romson and Gustav Fridolin 25 7.34%
Center Party Annie Lööf 22 6.11%
Left Party Jonas Sjöstedt 21 5.72%
Liberals Jan Björklund 19 5.42%
Christian Democratic Party Ebba Busch Thor 16 4.57%
Total 349 98.58%
Government Minority 111 0.02%
WA National News Network 2014_r10
Newellia
Newellia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty National News [Split]

Post  Atrijan Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 pm

ATRIJANI DICTATORSHIP OVERTHROWN

WA National News Network Th10

In a stunning series of events just hours ago, the dictator of Atrijan has been deposed. The revolutionary group states that they are "fighting for a federation of autonomous states" and will continue to combat government forces until peace is achieved. In recent times, the dictatorship had begun allowing more personal freedoms. But this taste of freedom planted the seeds for revolution, leading rebels to storm the government palace in Altaijan. It is said that presidential elections will be held soon. The whereabouts of the former dictator is unknown.

Last edited by Atrijan on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Atrijan
Atrijan
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UK of Ireland and Italy Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:57 am

The Collapse of the Garrett Government?

WA National News Network David-Cameron

Theodore Garrett has been Prime Minister since September 2015 after he lead a campaign to restore the Monarchy. The first few months of his government were good the economy sky rocketed, unemployment plummeted, taxes fell, government shrunk, incomes rose. But then things like Welfare and Education were cut and thrown into the military. The economy stagnated and then fell. Debt rose over $200 Billion as well as many scandals that has affected Ireland's standing as an international power. The PM has been facing falling approval ratings since January. Recent polls show his approval ratings at 20% and disapproval ratings at 70%. But today came the most shocking poll of the Garrett Government. This poll shows that 86% of the people would like to see a new Prime Minister. The Prime Minister has yet to respond to the recent polls. But it is most likely that the PM will resign within the week.

A New System?

WA National News Network Irish-parliament-house-in-dublin-cahir

With the failure of the national government to provide services for the people and protect the people there has been a rising call to reform the Irish political system. One idea that has been floated around is the idea of a Royalist Federation. Which leads to the creation of states that have more power than the federal government but there will still be a Monarchy and a Prime Minister. "I believe that creating states and giving them more power than the national government is the best way to save this country and protect it's people. The Irish Government is too corrupt and too big we must downsize it." said the Mayor of Dublin.
UK of Ireland and Italy
UK of Ireland and Italy
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  UK of Ireland and Italy Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:03 am

Garrett Resigns

WA National News Network _82865201_30035428-6873-4f2a-8fdc-94305c047eeb

Facing falling approval ratings and calls to resign Theodore Garrett the first Prime Minister of the UK of Ireland and Italy has resigned. This comes not 12 hours after a recent poll was released showing his government to be highly unpopular. From outside his residency in Dublin the Prime Minister gave his farewell address to the nation.

"Fellow countrymen, our country is a rapidly changing one. It is one of many cultures and many beliefs. This too like our country change. Our values change and an issue that has support one day may not have support the next. But that is not a problem our country faces. Change is good. Multiculturalism is good. We must embrace who we are as a nation and as a people. But the problem our country faces is economic uncertainty, it is corruption and scandals in the government, it is the people who can't get medical or dental care because the government has abandoned them, it is the people who live scared for their life because they live in a part of town that maybe isn't safe, it is the parents who worry about their kids education because they go to a failing school. These are the problems we face. And there are many more. While I served as Prime Minister I have tried to solve these problems. For a while our solutions worked but then cam confusion and other problems. But we have risen the salaries of people by about 20,000 Euros while I have been in office. Unemployment has fallen from 6% to 2.8%. We have created 10 million new jobs. We have raised worker and consumer confidence in the market. We have cut taxes and cut government spending. But unemployment is yet again on the rise. 1 million jobs lost in a month. The economy stagnating then falling. Debt skyrocketing by over €200 Billion. So overall as you Prime Minister I have failed. One major key to success is stability. If you do not have stability you do not have success. Most of you want me gone and want a new person in this office. This was a hard decision to make. I had so much more to do. But my approval ratings have been sliding for months. So as of today and effective immediately I resign as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Ireland and Italy and call for elections to take place on April 25th 2016. I want to thank the people of Ireland and of Italy for allowing me to serve as Prime Minister. I will never forget my time in office here. Thank you and God Bless this great nation."

The Candidates

With the election season in full swing all the parties of the country have announced their party leaders who, if their party gets a majority, will serve as Prime Minister. This election brings a season of new and old faces to the spectrum. Political experts predict a very tight election.

Conservative Party

WA National News Network RAK0SMIW

Michael D. Johnson

Michael Johnson has been a Member of Parliament since September 2015, Member of Congress from September 2014-September 2015 and before that served as an MP from 1993-2014. He is currently the Deputy Prime Minister. He proposes a modified agenda of Garrett's. He also wants to raise taxes to 10% to help pay off the debt and put more into education.

Sinn Fein

WA National News Network Sinn-fein-elections-campaigns-310x415

Gerry Adams

Gerry Adams is the leader of the Sinn Fein political party. A democratic socialist party in Ireland. He supports providing more money to Education and Welfare while cutting defense. He says he will raise taxes to 25% in the first year 30% the second year and 40% the third year in order to pay for a universal healthcare and universal college system.

National Federalist Party

WA National News Network Iu1f7brY_400x400

Aldric Burgsman

Aldric Burgsman served as President of the United States from 1997-2015 serving on full 5 year term and 3 years of a second 5 year term before resigning over international conflicts. Bursgman have remade himself as a fresh and professional face for Ireland. Burgman and the National Federalist Party support a new constitution for Ireland which will allow for the creation of states, that of which will have more powers overall than the federal government. He proposes strict legislation to help stimulate the economy. As well as legalizing gay marriage and recreational drugs.
UK of Ireland and Italy
UK of Ireland and Italy
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:37 pm

First General Election Since Civil War

Today first general election since the Second English Civil War ended shall be held. With 4 different parties competing to form that of the first government and to become the first Prime Minister since that of the civil war. The Four Competing parties are the following:

The Conservatives
WA National News Network Av-con10

The Conservative Party is the oldest part within England and Wales, and has made up most of the Governments since the fall of the United Kingdom and their current party leader, Boris Johnson has been leading the party strong ever since. A party which can be loosely divided into three categories, though with considerable overlap: The Conservative Way Forward, who strongly support a free market, Socially conservative and the economically moderate One Nation Conservatives, and the socially Conservative Cornerstone Group.

The Labour Party
WA National News Network 512px-11

The Labour Party is second oldest still on going party (third oldest in total) party within the UK, and well known rival to the Conservatives, lead by Ed Miliband. They are another carry over party from the UK's collapse. A big tent party historically allied with the trade union movement; its platform is based upon mixed market Third way policies since the party's reinvention as New Labour in 1994, whilst maintaining democratic socialist MPs and Left-Wing factions within the party such as the Socialist Campaign Group.

The Liberal Democrats
WA National News Network Libera11
The Liberal Democrats are a party from the former United Kingdom lead by Nick Clegg. It is one of lest successful parties in the general elections, yet have always held enough seats in parliament to be considered a successful party. They are a socially liberal and progressive party, strongly in support of democratisation of the polotical system and promotes modern liberal values.

The Royalist Party
WA National News Network Englan11
The Royalist Party of England and Wales is a newly formed party from a movement during the Second English Civil War, known as the Royalist restoration Front. Lead by the Lord James Alexander this party wishes to restore the Monarchy to its former glory, and increase the public and international opinions on the monarchy. They believe in mostly free market, where only certain things such as infrastructure, medical care, law enforcement, and fire services should be owned by the Government, but in a high class standard. They support the ideas reformed system of Lords and Ladies, alongside democratic values such as having elections.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinthos Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:21 pm

PERIANDROS CYPSELID WINS ELECTIONS

Periandros Cypselid was elected once again to be First Archon of Corinthos. After winning the elections by an inch only, the Boule and the Gerusia have been presented with the discussion of a new law, which would raise the finanical voting census higher for the zeugites class. This would increase the political support from the middle and upper classes for First Archon Periandros, and many are questioning if the government only does this to solidify the position of the current First Archon for the next elections.

The citizens of Corinthos are divided into 4+1 classes, according to their annual income, and wether or not they have citizenship. The first four classes are the ones with citizenship, and the fifth class is the one with no citizenship. The Five Classes have their own separate votes, and then, the results from the 4 Classes are averaged for the final tally.

The official statement was that the voting census was raised, because of the increased number of zeugites class citizens in the nation, due to the lowered wealth gaps between rich and poor. In order to "stabilize" the nation politically, the decision has been made.

A small demonstration was held by citizens who are going to be reclassified as thetes instead of zeugites. This demonstration is led by the leader of the opposition, Philippos of Thessalia.
Corinthos
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:27 pm

The Royalist-Conservative Victory

Following the end of the general elections, it has been declared that the Royalist Party in a collation with the Conservative Party have won with a landslide victory. With Lord James Alexander becoming Lord Prime Minister and Boris Johnson becoming Deputy Prime Minister. Celebrations where held across the nation to commemorate the the success of the first general elections after the Civil war and shows the world the the commonwealth has democracy unlike the British Republic.

The King invited the Prime Minister and Deputy PM to the Palace of Westminster to declare the new government and to wish them success in the coming years. The Prime Minister is expected to give a speech upon the day of the opening of the new government.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty Azotakza Legalization

Post  Azotakza Tue May 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Azotakza Legalization?

With a cultural swift in the minds of Azotakzan. The people are demanding the people more political freedoms
In a popular vote the citizens of Azotakza have voted Legalization of The following Drugs/Liquids:

• Marijuana
  • Shrooms
  • Hashish
  • Alcohol

WA National News Network Cannabis_1296201c

Artist/musicians around the nation have openly accepted the new laws

Stores have cropped up around the empire openly selling all of these once illegal items. Azotakzan citizen and foreign visitors flock to Azotakza For the open drug market.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

WA National News Network Empty Political brawl

Post  Vitami Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 am

UPHEVAL AT THE MINISTRY

At  a vote of plans to expand fishing rights to the outer sea line has led to a brawl between supporters of the Traditional Exceptionalism Party who wish for increase Vitami presence and the Constitutional Earth Group seeing such an act to encourage over fishing from the planets ocean. The honor guard has separated the two and the vote has been put on hold temporary, The lord commissioner has demanded that such behavior should not happen in the ministry and hopes that in two weeks when the ministry reconvenes for the matter both parties will behave and debate in a civil matter.

WA National News Network Article-2149725-1346ED56000005DC-816_634x390

Last edited by Shockwave on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post merged to correct thread.)
Vitami
Vitami
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:09 pm

The Lord Prime Minister Attends Ceremony

The Lord Prime Minister James Alexander  has agreed to attend a ceremony for all those who lost their lives during the Second English Civil War. This memorial Ceremony was called by His Majesty the King, later last night and will be met with a moment's silence at midday. This will be followed by a speech by the King, The PM, The Chief of Staff, as well as by one of the Major members of the Royalist front of the Civil War.

With the re-establishment of the Government, the Prime Minister and King both believe that no matter who had won the civil war and no matter who they fought for, that they should be remembered as people fighting for the safety of their families and lives. This move seems to be a popular one by the overall population, and will increase the overall opinion of the current Government as the try to balance many issues left in the wake of the civil war.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down