World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

+24
Fylkirate
Athenian France
Zackalantis
The Anglosphere
A United States Navy
Ireland
Royal Britannia Empire
Farshonian Empire
Europe and Asia
Anderrica
Atletius
Vampirum
North United Kingdom
Aloia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
Ronald
Havenburgh
The Catham Islands
Federation of Antanares
Lequan
Arveyres
Marquette (of Pacific)
New Tarajan
28 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 12 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:05 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:well no offense to you. But I believe some power should be taken from you else it would make you a king in sorts. And that is the last thing we need.

What are these powers, if any?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 12 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Ireland Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:well no offense to you. But I believe some power should be taken from you else it would make you a king in sorts. And that is the last thing we need.

Just normal founder powers. You aren't a tyrant you use your power well. But I believe this Bill is good for that.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Just normal founder powers. You aren't a tyrant you use your power well. But I believe this Bill is good for that.

Thank you then. Let's push for this bill.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Thank you then. Let's push for this bill.
Yes let's
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

ELECTION REGULATION ACT
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia

Eurussia hereby consults the Party for the additional provisions nor revisions of this proposed regulation on our elections which aims to delegate the election administration to an appointed entity of the WA Government, and as well as the standard rules that must be implemented by law. So as to reduce the burden and duties constitutionally mandated to the Secretary General of the World Alliance.

* The President of the Council can appoint a member of the Council to become the Election Commissioner that will remain in office at the pleasure of the President and can be dismissed anytime by the President.
* The Election Commissioner must have the primary duty of handling the elections including but not limited to regional reminders, making threads, asking the Founder to announce elections, count votes, verify votes and other duties as may be prescribed by law.
* The Election Commissioner must follow the election rules enshrined in the Constitution especially the timing of the election, the proper procedure and whatever is prescribed only by law.
* The Election Commissioner's duty shall cover the elections on Council, Parliament, and Court of Justice.
* All election results can only be effective, official, and enforced with the certification of the Secretary General as to respect what is tasked by the Constitution.
* No puppets, registered or not, may vote, run, and take office in the regional government.
* No nation that are not on the WA Map may vote, run, and take office in the regional government.
* Any conflict that may arise on the course of the implementation of this law in terms of roleplay matters and out-of-character matters shall be resolved by Court.

On the other hand, I am also thinking of giving this duties to the WA Delegate just to give him something to do. Well, share your opinions.

These are just initial proposals, feel free to suggest revisions or additional provisions so we could present this on the Parliament.

I wish to here the opinions of other party members so I could bring this on the floor of the Parliament for voting.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 pm

It looks acceptable to me.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Catham Islands Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 pm

I request for the Catham Islands to be withdrawn from this party's memberlist. We are going to try our luck and form our own party. We hope to work closely with you even if not in parliament due to our common values. Big thanks to all of you, and best of luck in future elections! Smile
The Catham Islands
The Catham Islands
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

ELECTION REGULATION ACT
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia

Eurussia hereby consults the Party for the additional provisions nor revisions of this proposed regulation on our elections which aims to delegate the election administration to an appointed entity of the WA Government, and as well as the standard rules that must be implemented by law. So as to reduce the burden and duties constitutionally mandated to the Secretary General of the World Alliance.

* The President of the Council can appoint a member of the Council to become the Election Commissioner that will remain in office at the pleasure of the President and can be dismissed anytime by the President.
* The Election Commissioner must have the primary duty of handling the elections including but not limited to regional reminders, making threads, asking the Founder to announce elections, count votes, verify votes and other duties as may be prescribed by law.
* The Election Commissioner must follow the election rules enshrined in the Constitution especially the timing of the election, the proper procedure and whatever is prescribed only by law.
* The Election Commissioner's duty shall cover the elections on Council, Parliament, and Court of Justice.
* All election results can only be effective, official, and enforced with the certification of the Secretary General as to respect what is tasked by the Constitution.
* No puppets, registered or not, may vote, run, and take office in the regional government.
* No nation that are not on the WA Map may vote, run, and take office in the regional government.
* Any conflict that may arise on the course of the implementation of this law in terms of roleplay matters and out-of-character matters shall be resolved by Court.

On the other hand, I am also thinking of giving this duties to the WA Delegate just to give him something to do. Well, share your opinions.

These are just initial proposals, feel free to suggest revisions or additional provisions so we could present this on the Parliament.

I wish to here the opinions of other party members so I could bring this on the floor of the Parliament for voting.

I presume I have the full support of the Party on this bill.
Citing no opposition, I will present this before the Parliament.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Anglosphere Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello! I would like for my nation to be added to the roster of Royalist Nations if everyone finds that acceptable.
The Anglosphere
The Anglosphere
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 am

Anglosphere wrote:Hello! I would like for my nation to be added to the roster of Royalist Nations if everyone finds that acceptable.
I see no problem with that
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 am

Anglosphere wrote:Hello! I would like for my nation to be added to the roster of Royalist Nations if everyone finds that acceptable.

No objection here
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:36 pm

We will wait for the opinions of the other members but, as far as it concerns me, there's no problem!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm

No objection.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 am

Ofcourse.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 am

OOC:Eurussia. This is a reply to your telegram. Mods still wont let me send any telegrams but yes you can.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:26 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:OOC:Eurussia. This is a reply to your telegram. Mods still wont let me send any telegrams but yes you can.

You can still send me messages via this Forums! :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:OOC:Eurussia. This is a reply to your telegram. Mods still wont let me send any telegrams but yes you can.

Actually no I cant. The PM button isn't showing up on your profile for me.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

I received your message. But its saying you cant receive PMs
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Oh! I'll change my settings! Sorry about that!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

ok thanks. Dont be sorry. Its my fault I cant send telegrams.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 am

Try sending me PM's now! I was also banned from sending TG's before when the region was still new 'coz I kept on inviting nations lol
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Try sending me PM's now! I was also banned from sending TG's before when the region was still new 'coz I kept on inviting nations lol
Did you receive mine
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Did you receive mine

Yes!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:46 pm

As Leader of the Party, I'm concerned about the Eurussian decision not to take in front of this Party and its members such an important draft as a revision of the Judicial Protocal Act.
Although we understand that, often, the procedure to submit to the Party a draft could appear an unuseful bureaucratic move, but it has a ratio, and it is to avoid the Party splitting in the voting procedure.
Now, the damage has been done, and since it's not possible anymore to withdraw the bill, we will proceed further. However, I ask to everyone, and particularly to Eurussia in this case, to refrain for the future to do so, particularly if we are handling with such important things for the World Alliance as a whole, or I will be obliged to take actions.
Now, I strongly invite every member to participate to the debate in the Parliament.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Spoiler:

I believe that I have said enough of seeking understanding from our Party members on our opening statement on the proposal which is just to SIMPLIFY the process. And I strongly believe that this simple procedure of going directly to the Parliament where all party members are also members of the legislature will all do the same thing if it were to be presented here.
Now, if it is only the issue of splitting the votes of the Party due to that, may be this is something that the leadership should work on with as it has been obvious and proven that with our previous bill, which was presented here, and later presented on the floor, it is our great amusement that not all the party members have voted nor even supported the bill even if they don't like it. So I guess voting is a matter of party discipline rather than presenting a bill here first then revise then ln the parliament and then revise which could be simplified.
And that is the problem in which we have always raised in the party that we can't discipline our own members to have a bloc voting or actively participate.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next