World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) First Security Council

+6
Ronald
Greater Broatia
United States of Europe
Vendoland
Huperzia
Great Eurussia
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 Empty Re: (Former) First Security Council

Post  Ronald Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm

I am switching my nomination from Canuckia to NZ
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 Empty Re: (Former) First Security Council

Post  Huperzia Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

This note to Eurussia: When you are going to banject nations, can u please post a list of them here before[i] you banject them? Thanks
Huperzia
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 am

New-Zealand wrote:
Unovia wrote:We in Unovia have read the Olympics Act, and we support it. The provisions of the Act allow a good majority of nations in the region to participate. Whether that occurs is a totally different story.
As far as Novo Canuckia being named as a replacement temporarily for New Zealand, I support it as well. Novo is a nation that is very active in the region, and right now, we need active nations. He would be a good temp. He will have big shoes to prove he can fill. I am not saying he can't, I am just stating how much NZ does for the region as a whole. I think Novo will do well. I want to wish him good luck in his post.
In summation, I support the Olympic idea of Broatia. I think it will be a great idea. I also support Novo in his new position.

Umm the court cleared me to come and resume service in the SC... I was hoping the SC would give me my position back...
I really want you to get your job back. I only supported Novo because I was asked to. You should have your job back. I switch my vote from Novo to NZ.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Huperzia wrote:This note to Eurussia: When you are going to banject nations, can u please post a list of them here before[i] you banject them? Thanks

These are long lists of nations and I don't want to enumerate them here anymore. That is why, if anyone needs further details, you can telegram Vendoland since he has the list.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm

WA Security Council Nomination

New Zealand - [ 1 (Y) - 0 (N) - 6 (PENDING) ] , [ UV ]
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm

The United States of Europe vote in favor of the Law on Regional Olympics.
We vote for Schorr as President of the Security Council.
We would like to have the recognition of the law of the WAPF.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Greater Broatia Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Broatia supports its own law and Broatia will support the nomination of New Zealand.
Greater Broatia
Greater Broatia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am

WA Security Council Nomination

New Zealand - [ 2 (Y) - 0 (N) - 5 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB ]
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 am

Regional Olympics Act Voting Status

New Zealand - [ 4 (Y) - 0 (N) - 3 (PENDING) ] , [ EU,UN,USE,GB ]

Preamble: To promote Regional brotherhood and promote exercise within the region we the Security Council, Issue Security Council Proclamation 1 the Regional Olympics act.

Section 1 The event will be open to all nations to participate in and will have equal representation for all nations that wish to join. No nation will be forced to participate with in the event though it is encouraged.

Section 2 The Host Nation may be any nation larger than 250 Million people. The host nation must be 100 Million people before being picked. The host nation will be in charge of stating which city the games are taking place. The city may be the host nations capital but it does not have to. The host nation must have a national anthem and must conduct an opening event.

Section 3 Though the host nation may add up to 30 more sports, the basic standard event that will be conducted will be. Football (soccer), Basket Ball, 3 Swimming events (of the host nations choosing), three track event (of the host nations choosing),and Tennis.

Section 4 The Security Council will conduct a vote to pick the host nation by a vote. No SC nation may vote for itself. No nation may be the host nation 2 times consecutively.

Section 5 The Founder or Host nation will be charged by creating a new topic to cover and broadcast the event.

Section 6 This Regional Wide Sporting Event will occur every 4 months. The Founder will remind the region the first time. Afterward the Host nation of the previous Games will remind the region of the Olympics every 4 months.

Conclusion: To promote regional stability, comrodery, brotherhood, and fitness. We here by establish the World Alliance Olympics.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:16 am

We in Unovia support New Zealand for the Security Council. He is a valued member of the World Alliance community.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 am

The Eurussian Government asks the Security Council to lead an international effort to combat piracy in the region's waters to protect global trade. It is in our belief that after the incident of capturing pirates off the Soviet Sea by our navy, there are still more out there.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 Empty Safe Seas Act

Post  Greater Broatia Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

Broatia proposes this official SC Proclamation 2 to be voted in and accepted by the Security Council.

Preamble: We the Nations of the World Alliance will not stand for piracy and all crimes of theft, murder, and mutiny on the high seas.

Section 1:Definition of Piracy
Clause 1: The WA legally defines piracy as, "the blatant and illegal taking of goods, persons, property, or vessels on the high seas."

Section 2: Piracy during Peace Time
1. Piracy is and always will be immoral, cowardly, and illegal in the World Alliance
2. Piracy committed by Para Military Organizations upon public or private property is reprehensible and will be illegal in the World Alliance.
3. Piracy committed by another nation towards public or private property is illegal
4. Piracy should never be tolerated in the civilized world

Section 3: Piracy during War Time
1. Due to the complex and inherently immoral status of war piracy or forms of piracy can be tolerated with restrictions
Restrictions
a. The Government of a nation at war may hire mercenaries that may be paid in the spoils of war
b. Piracy may only occur between the two or more nations fighting in the conflict
c. When private property is being stolen no civilians can be harmed or taken prisoner
d. All nations should refrain from piracy and turn to it as a last desperate act

Section 4: Punishment
1. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a sovereign nation they will be held accountable within the law of that nation.
2. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a mulit national organization that is not directly affiliated with the Security Council like the Broton Pact or the LOHN those persons will be held subject to those organizations laws.
3. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a organization that is directly under the control of the Security Council they will face sentencing by the Court of Justice
4.If a nation is found guilty of piracy in a time of peace it will be subjected to sentencing by the Court of Justice

Section 5: Enforcement
1. With piracy on the rise the Security Council asks the nations of the Security Council to enforce these laws.
2. The Security Council also asks multi national organizations like the Broton Pact and the LOHN to patrol and enforce the rule of law on the seas.
3. The Security Council will help establish the WAPF to patrol the seas for pirates as well as crimes committed on land.

Closing
We the respectable and glorious nations of the WA Security Council here by approve the Safe Seas Act of 2013.
Greater Broatia
Greater Broatia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Greater Broatia wrote:
Broatia proposes this official SC Proclamation 2 to be voted in and accepted by the Security Council.

Preamble: We the Nations of the World Alliance will not stand for piracy and all crimes of theft, murder, and mutiny on the high seas.

Section 1:Definition of Piracy
Clause 1: The WA legally defines piracy as, "the blatant and illegal taking of goods, persons, property, or vessels on the high seas."

Section 2: Piracy during Peace Time
1. Piracy is and always will be immoral, cowardly, and illegal in the World Alliance
2. Piracy committed by Para Military Organizations upon public or private property is reprehensible and will be illegal in the World Alliance.
3. Piracy committed by another nation towards public or private property is illegal
4. Piracy should never be tolerated in the civilized world

Section 3: Piracy during War Time
1. Due to the complex and inherently immoral status of war piracy or forms of piracy can be tolerated with restrictions
Restrictions
a. The Government of a nation at war may hire mercenaries that may be paid in the spoils of war
b. Piracy may only occur between the two or more nations fighting in the conflict
c. When private property is being stolen no civilians can be harmed or taken prisoner
d. All nations should refrain from piracy and turn to it as a last desperate act

Section 4: Punishment
1. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a sovereign nation they will be held accountable within the law of that nation.
2. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a mulit national organization that is not directly affiliated with the Security Council like the Broton Pact or the LOHN those persons will be held subject to those organizations laws.
3. If persons of a para military or private organization is found guilty of piracy and are caught by a organization that is directly under the control of the Security Council they will face sentencing by the Court of Justice
4.If a nation is found guilty of piracy in a time of peace it will be subjected to sentencing by the Court of Justice

Section 5: Enforcement
1. With piracy on the rise the Security Council asks the nations of the Security Council to enforce these laws.
2. The Security Council also asks multi national organizations like the Broton Pact and the LOHN to patrol and enforce the rule of law on the seas.
3. The Security Council will help establish the WAPF to patrol the seas for pirates as well as crimes committed on land.

Closing
We the respectable and glorious nations of the WA Security Council here by approve the Safe Seas Act of 2013.

The Eurussian Government seeks explanation on your Section 2 and 3 of the Safe Seas Act.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 am

The USS votes yes to the the olympics, no to the safe seas and also nominates newasia as chief justice. also is New Zealand confirmed yet?
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

Schorr wrote:The USS votes yes to the the olympics, no to the safe seas and also nominates newasia as chief justice. also is New Zealand confirmed yet?

I will create separate threads about each topics at hand before the Security Council. Or anyone can do so. So we could address each concerns properly at the right place. This thread can be used if we are talking about exclusive things on other matters.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 Empty WAPF project (pending)

Post  United States of Europe Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:16 pm

The United States of Europe, as official members of the Security Council, propose to the Board to approve the draft of the WAPF (World Alliance Police Force) and to designate the organization as a regional body, directly under the Council.
We believe that this will serve to enhance the internal security of the region.
In an annex to the final design of the organization.

Project WAPF

Governance Structure
Secretary-General
Until you have a number greater than 7 members, the Secretary-General will be the founder of the organization, the United States of Europe.
The Secretary will then be democratically elected by the Assembly of WAPF, and will remain in office for 15 days maximum.
The Secretary will coordinate the actions of the organization as a whole and will represent the Security Council of the World Alliance.
The organization will be headquartered in St. Petersburg, Eurussia, with a branch office in New Strasbourg, in the colony of New Europe.
General Assembly
The General Assembly shall consist of all members of the organization elect the Secretary-General, will command the Executive Committee and vote on the various proposals, such as the launch of new international missions, a simple majority.
The General Assembly is composed of delegates appointed by the governments of member countries. While the supreme governing body WAPF, meets once a year and takes all major decisions affecting general policy, the resources needed for international cooperation, working methods, finances and programs of activities.
The General Assembly also elects the Executive Committee of the Organization. In general, the Assembly shall decide by a simple majority in the form of resolutions. Each member country represented shall have one vote.
The General Assembly will be responsible for maintaining the organization and maintenance of business / finance organization.
Executive Committee
While the General Assembly will be the legislative body, the Executive Committee will perform the organ mentioned above.
In particular:
1)Supervise the execution of the decisions of the General Assembly;
2)Prepare the agenda for sessions of the General Assembly;
3)Submit to the General Assembly any program of work or project Which it considers useful;
4)Supervise the administration and work of the Secret
National Central Bureau
At the heart of every WAPF member country is a National Central Bureau (NCB), linking national police with our global network. It is typically a division of the national police agency or investigation service and serves as the contact point for all WAPF activities in the field.
Staffed by highly trained police officers, NCBs are the lifeblood of WAPF, contributing to our criminal databases and cooperating together on cross-border investigations, operations and arrests.
In every nation members will attend one of these linkages.
Rapid Deployment Forces
Every nation members must have a police force to be used exclusively for missions carried out by the WAPF.
This component will have a staff of people and vehicles that will be calculated on the basis al'organico total police force of its own.
This component will have its own operations center, must be adequately trained and equipped with vehicles and other equipment.
These Rapid Deployment Forces depend directly from the National Central Bureau, and will be the operational arm of the WAPF.
Each nation will have a training center used exclusively by Rapid Deployment Forces.

Responsibilities of the WAPF
Incident Response Team
An WAFP Incident Response Team (IRT) is Deployed at the request of a member country During a crisis situation. There are two types of IRT:
1) Disaster - an emergency response to a natural or manmade disaster. The IRT delivers concentrated attention to urgent issues and problems Arising from the disaster or crisis, focusing all available resources WAPF on the situation at hand.
2) Crime - the deployment of specialized personnel to assist and support a member country faced with a major or serious police issue. Crime IRTS Provide specific expertise and investigative support to police.
An IRT can be briefed, equipped and Deployed anywhere in the region Within 12 to 24 hours of an incident.
Data Exchange
As national boundaries become increasingly meaningless to criminals, effective and timely communication across borders police is more important than ever before. At WAPF, one of our Priorities is to enable the world's police to exchange information Securely and rapidly.
We developed the I-24/7 regional police communications system to connect law enforcement officers in all our member countries. It enables authorized users to share sensitive and urgent police information with their counterparts around the region, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
I-24/7 is the network that enables investigators to access WAPF's range of  criminal databases. Authorized users can search and cross-check data in a matter of seconds, with direct access to databases on suspected criminals or wanted persons, stolen and lost travel documents, stolen motor vehicles, fingerprints, DNA profiles, stolen administrative documents and stolen works of art.
Databases
The success of international police investigations is dependent upon the availability of up-to-date, global data.
At WAPF, We provide our member countries with instant, direct access to a number of criminal databases.
Command and Coordination Centre
The Command and Coordination Centre (CCC) is the operations room at WAPF, offering a point of contact for any member country seeking urgent police information or facing a crisis situation.
The CCC is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by staff members of various backgrounds and nationalities who are fluent in several different languages​​.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

United States of Europe wrote:The United States of Europe, as official members of the Security Council, propose to the Board to approve the draft of the WAPF (World Alliance Police Force) and to designate the organization as a regional body, directly under the Council.
We believe that this will serve to enhance the internal security of the region.
In an annex to the final design of the organization.

Project WAPF

Governance Structure
Secretary-General
Until you have a number greater than 7 members, the Secretary-General will be the founder of the organization, the United States of Europe.
The Secretary will then be democratically elected by the Assembly of WAPF, and will remain in office for 15 days maximum.
The Secretary will coordinate the actions of the organization as a whole and will represent the Security Council of the World Alliance.
The organization will be headquartered in St. Petersburg, Eurussia, with a branch office in New Strasbourg, in the colony of New Europe.
General Assembly
The General Assembly shall consist of all members of the organization elect the Secretary-General, will command the Executive Committee and vote on the various proposals, such as the launch of new international missions, a simple majority.
The General Assembly is composed of delegates appointed by the governments of member countries. While the supreme governing body WAPF, meets once a year and takes all major decisions affecting general policy, the resources needed for international cooperation, working methods, finances and programs of activities.
The General Assembly also elects the Executive Committee of the Organization. In general, the Assembly shall decide by a simple majority in the form of resolutions. Each member country represented shall have one vote.
The General Assembly will be responsible for maintaining the organization and maintenance of business / finance organization.
Executive Committee
While the General Assembly will be the legislative body, the Executive Committee will perform the organ mentioned above.
In particular:
1)Supervise the execution of the decisions of the General Assembly;
2)Prepare the agenda for sessions of the General Assembly;
3)Submit to the General Assembly any program of work or project Which it considers useful;
4)Supervise the administration and work of the Secret
National Central Bureau
At the heart of every WAPF member country is a National Central Bureau (NCB), linking national police with our global network. It is typically a division of the national police agency or investigation service and serves as the contact point for all WAPF activities in the field.
Staffed by highly trained police officers, NCBs are the lifeblood of WAPF, contributing to our criminal databases and cooperating together on cross-border investigations, operations and arrests.
In every nation members will attend one of these linkages.
Rapid Deployment Forces
Every nation members must have a police force to be used exclusively for missions carried out by the WAPF.
This component will have a staff of people and vehicles that will be calculated on the basis al'organico total police force of its own.
This component will have its own operations center, must be adequately trained and equipped with vehicles and other equipment.
These Rapid Deployment Forces depend directly from the National Central Bureau, and will be the operational arm of the WAPF.
Each nation will have a training center used exclusively by Rapid Deployment Forces.

Responsibilities of the WAPF
Incident Response Team
An WAFP Incident Response Team (IRT) is Deployed at the request of a member country During a crisis situation. There are two types of IRT:
1) Disaster - an emergency response to a natural or manmade disaster. The IRT delivers concentrated attention to urgent issues and problems Arising from the disaster or crisis, focusing all available resources WAPF on the situation at hand.
2) Crime - the deployment of specialized personnel to assist and support a member country faced with a major or serious police issue. Crime IRTS Provide specific expertise and investigative support to police.
An IRT can be briefed, equipped and Deployed anywhere in the region Within 12 to 24 hours of an incident.
Data Exchange
As national boundaries become increasingly meaningless to criminals, effective and timely communication across borders police is more important than ever before. At WAPF, one of our Priorities is to enable the world's police to exchange information Securely and rapidly.
We developed the I-24/7 regional police communications system to connect law enforcement officers in all our member countries. It enables authorized users to share sensitive and urgent police information with their counterparts around the region, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
I-24/7 is the network that enables investigators to access WAPF's range of  criminal databases. Authorized users can search and cross-check data in a matter of seconds, with direct access to databases on suspected criminals or wanted persons, stolen and lost travel documents, stolen motor vehicles, fingerprints, DNA profiles, stolen administrative documents and stolen works of art.
Databases
The success of international police investigations is dependent upon the availability of up-to-date, global data.
At WAPF, We provide our member countries with instant, direct access to a number of criminal databases.
Command and Coordination Centre
The Command and Coordination Centre (CCC) is the operations room at WAPF, offering a point of contact for any member country seeking urgent police information or facing a crisis situation.
The CCC is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by staff members of various backgrounds and nationalities who are fluent in several different languages​​.

This is unnecessary because it has already its own thread.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm

The nomination of New Zealand has been unanimously passed by this Council.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 am

EU ISSUES 2ND SC ELECTION UPDATE

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 World_alliance__246839

1) New Zealand - 2 ( NZ, BR )
2) Schorr - 2 ( NZ, BR )
3) Browera - 2 ( NZ, BR )
4) Broatia - 2 ( NZ, BR )
5) Newasia - 1 ( NZ )
6) Unovia - 1 ( NZ )
7) Europe - 0
8) Chelm - 0
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 3 Empty chivalry's votes

Post  chivalry Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:01 am

the Republic of Chivalry cast its vote towards

Unovia reelected to the security council and Broatia for Security Council
chivalry
chivalry
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_chivalry

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am

chivalry wrote:the Republic of Chivalry cast its vote towards

Unovia reelected to the security council and Broatia for Security Council

We have the election thread. This will not be counted :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 am

EU ISSUES 2ND SC ELECTION UPDATE

1) Browera - 6 ( NZ, BR, UV, GB, TFR, AL )
2) New Zealand - 5 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, AL )
3) Schorr - 5 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, ZK )
4) Broatia - 5 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, ZK )
5) Unovia - 4 ( NZ, UV, GB, ZK )
6) Newasia - 3 ( NZ, UV, AL )
7) Turkiye - 2 ( TFR, AL )
8) Aloia - 2 ( TFR, AL )
9) Europe - 1 ( GB )
10) Chelm - 0

International election analysts have noticed the non-participation of Eurussia in the election knowing that its vote is a powerful endorsement but according to some insiders, Eurussia has consistently refused to exercise its right to vote ever since to show neutrality and impartiality.

In the recent election update of the Second Security Council, analysts were surprised with the turn of events and change of diplomatic alignments. They believe that the first Security Council and its policies and controversies have dramatically changed the attitude of the region's influential nations towards each other.

In the recent update, it came a surprise that Browera has topped the rankings where during the First Security Council, it has remained inactive until the last few weeks of its term. The incumbent presidency, Schorr has fell down into the third rank which according to analysts have probably been affected by its unstable international leadership. New Zealand, however, has been consistently topped tha rankings which is now in the second although have served briefly during its term due to its case against Vaticanosia which forced it to resign from the powerful council.

Furthermore, Broatia and Unovia has remained a silent contenders in the elections due to the fact that these nations never topped the rankings yet consistenly makes it to the powerful top six. However, it was a great shock to the international community that Europe has dramatically fell down to the ninth ranking although successful in convincing the council to unanimously pass the first ever law establishing a regional organization which is the WAFP.

On the other hand, Newasia has risen into the international political arena although being been shadowed by the influence of other powerful nations, it still was able reached the sixth place in the current rankings when actually, it currently has a pending nomination to become the Chief Justice of the World Alliance Court of Justice.

And to the suprise of many analysts, Turkiye, Aloia, and Chelm has challenged the region's influential nations to gain a seat in the powerful Security Council where although inactive in regional affairs before, these nations are now gaining support from other countries.

Still, the election is in a neck to neck bottle of different diplomatically and silently warring nations who might be secretly persuading each and other's alliances to ensure their continued grip in the World Alliance's most powerful institution, the Security Council.

DISCLAIMER: The article above has no intention of offending any government official of any particular nation nor influence any country in the conduct of the elections which in fact it provides careful analysis of international commentators closely following the election.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm

EU ISSUES LAST SC ELECTION UPDATE

1) Broatia - 11 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, ZK, GB, GS, NC, CV, USE, DR )
2) Schorr - 10 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, ZK, USS, GS, NC, CV, USE )
3) Browera - 10 ( NZ, BR, UV, GB, TFR, AL, GS, CV, USE, USS )
4) Unovia - 8 ( NZ, UV, GB, ZK, BR, NC, CV, USS )
5) New Zealand - 7 ( NZ, BR, UV, TFR, AL, NC, USS )
6) Europe - 7 ( GB, USE, BR, GS, NC, ZK, USS )
7) Newasia - 6 ( NZ, UV, AL, NA, NC, USS )
8) Turkiye - 2 ( TFR, AL )
9) Aloia - 2 ( TFR, AL )
10) Chelm - 1 ( CL )

Eurussia has published the final update of election tally hours before the election of the Second Security Council concludes on the 28th of February at 24:00 GMT. The tally showed the divisive rankings of different nations aiming to reach the contested top six.

On the other hand, rumors have been spreading that the government has been busy carefully handling election related concerns that might cause shock to the diplomatic community.

The Foreign Ministry has neither confirmed nor denied any inquiry about it.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 am

OOC: The Second Security Council has been elected effectively concluding the term of office of the preceding council member states and all unfinished business are hereby dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3