World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia

4 posters

Go down

WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia Empty WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 am

This is the area for discussing on-going issues within the WASC and for voicing your opinion to your WASC Representative. Please post here if you are a member of this Continent. If you are unsure of what continent you're a part of, please reference the following:

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t559-passed-wa-neutral-territories-act

&

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t439-map-claims

Thank You,
The United States of Scouting
Vice-President of the World Alliance Security Council
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia Empty Re: WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:21 am

(You know, this raises the question, why are we keeping him alive? Is it for leverage? or something completely different? It's not like we need him alive for information or even leverage. The longer we keep him alive the more Koreaa will cry and whine about having this oh so important man back in the same country we liberated to REMOVE him from.)[post moved] -.-

Wow, I just love how much time you give people...... 6 hours? Really?

Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia Empty Re: WASC Discussion for the Continent of Magnesia

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Hey were neighbors
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:03 am

Wirbanskia, here was my response to a proposal similar to the one you made:

"There are already dynamic, ongoing WA elections, and they are exclusive to WA members for a reason. Why should a non-WA-member care who votes on a law that doesn't affect them? I know, as a WA-member, I would be pretty mad if people not affected by these laws choose who I have to endorse(who may have a different stance on things than I). The delegacy is stable, the office has been held consistently for 118 days. Were you looking for a different word? Like I said: people who should be concerned about having a say in the WA do have a say in the WA, they have the ability to choose who their delegate is by endorsing people who they like or are okay with representing them. If people want a say on the bill, just join the WA, and they can still be active in the government without joining the forums(If I must say it again, by joining the WA).

The position is functioning perfectly and as intended. You are just trying to complicate it."
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 am

Xolox wrote:Wirbanskia, here was my response to a proposal similar to the one you made:

"There are already dynamic, ongoing WA elections, and they are exclusive to WA members for a reason. Why should a non-WA-member care who votes on a law that doesn't affect them? I know, as a WA-member, I would be pretty mad if people not affected by these laws choose who I have to endorse(who may have a different stance on things than I). The delegacy is stable, the office has been held consistently for 118 days. Were you looking for a different word? Like I said: people who should be concerned about having a say in the WA do have a say in the WA, they have the ability to choose who their delegate is by endorsing people who they like or are okay with representing them. If people want a say on the bill, just join the WA, and they can still be active in the government without joining the forums(If I must say it again, by joining the WA).

The position is functioning perfectly and as intended. You are just trying to complicate it."

I understand your concerns, I do. But I'd like to give it a couple days to see how this forms and if it isn't the way I intended it to be then I'll strike it down. I'm not meaning to complicate anything I just thought this would be a good step towards a more "involved" government if you will. If you wish I could have a vote on whether this proposal idea should continue or not. Remember, this is just an idea it's not anything official as of now.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 am

I just think we should leave the delegacy out of a more "involved government", as it is literally the only part of the region's governance reserved for people with too little time or attention to participate in the forums(remember, that used to be you). I know it's just an idea, and no offence, but bad ideas must be labeled as such.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down