World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

+4
Muchos Estados Unidos
Shockwave
New Rhodinia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
8 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea Empty (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:48 am

Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting

This resolution may now be voted on for 5 days.

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:48 am

Scouting is in Favor
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 am

New Rhodinia is in favor; I don't think I need to state my reasons or evidence again.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:11 am

I have stated my reasonings before, therefore I am In Favor
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 pm

MEU is against.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:35 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting

Eurussia seeks for further clarification on how New Korrea is 'out of control.'
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:39 am

--Scouting

What is abuse here? I am just bringing charges against countries because they invaded me And forcing to control my lands then I am the one who should be removed? Why not go after Ebsotz? Wirbanskia? They are the real invaders and shame to WASC! Why me? What kind of Vice President are you that you do not know what justice is!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Abstain
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

--Scouting

Wirbanskia wrote:
Look, I may be somewhat new to war RP, but I know a great deal of how to operate besides the fact. Now, with New Korreaa's current position on the Security Council, he is using his power for his own personnel gain. The way the Security council operates is to work together as a group, throwing out massive amounts of spammy cases does not help us but him. It slows down the process of us actually getting things done, and that is why he needs to step down. Abusing the power of a collective group not only slows down regional progress but it slows down any new legislative proposals because he has piled and piled so many cases that it's somewhat overwhelming for people in the SC who are actually trying to get work done.

We have absolutely NO intention on ban/ejecting him from the region, although some might, but I do not.

I think this best sums up what I'd say in response to your question.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 am

Serenarea is AGAINST this proposal.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:04 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

--Scouting

Wirbanskia wrote:
Look, I may be somewhat new to war RP, but I know a great deal of how to operate besides the fact. Now, with New Korreaa's current position on the Security Council, he is using his power for his own personnel gain. The way the Security council operates is to work together as a group, throwing out massive amounts of spammy cases does not help us but him. It slows down the process of us actually getting things done, and that is why he needs to step down. Abusing the power of a collective group not only slows down regional progress but it slows down any new legislative proposals because he has piled and piled so many cases that it's somewhat overwhelming for people in the SC who are actually trying to get work done.

We have absolutely NO intention on ban/ejecting him from the region, although some might, but I do not.

I think this best sums up what I'd say in response to your question.

I am not abusing my power. Why not remove Wirbanskia? He is the one who declared war and invaded many countries. I am just making cases because that is my right like everyone else!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:45 pm

With 3 votes in Favor, 2 Against, and 1 Abstention, this resolution is hereby dismissed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down