World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request...

4 posters

Go down

Request... Empty Request...

Post  The Sanchez Republic Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 am

From the office of the President of the United States of the Sanchez Republic to the leaders and peoples of The World Alliance:

Salutations people and leaders of The World Alliance! I am President Sanchez of the United States of the Sanchez Republic (USSR). I would like to extend to you a request that I have: I have just recently joined the World Alliance, and would appreciate and acknowledge (E for E) any and all endorsements made by you. The USSR always remembers their friends and allies.

I would like to thank you for having me here, and appreciate the opportunity in this world.

Hopefully we may all be allies, and reign in prosperity.

Sincerely,

The President of the United States of the Sanchez Republic

Last edited by The Sanchez Republic on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
The Sanchez Republic
The Sanchez Republic
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Request... Empty Re: Request...

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 am

The Sanchez Republic wrote:From the office of the President of the United States of the Sanchez Republic to the leaders and peoples of The World Alliance:

Salutations people and leaders of The World Alliance! I am President Sanchez of the United States of the Sanchez Republic (USSR). I would like to extend to you a request that I have: I have just recently joined the World Alliance, and would appreciate and acknowledge (E for E) any and all endorsements made by you. The USSR always remembers their friends and allies.

I would like to thank you for having me here, and appreciate the opportunity in this world.

Hopefully we may all be allies, and reign in prosperity.

Sincerely,

The President of the United States of the Sanchez Republic
If I believe this to be correct, this would be the wrong sub-forum to post this two. On nationstates seek, Wirbanskia.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:49 am

It may or may not be the right sub-forum as it he does talk about endorsements in his post but I really don't know what this is supposed to accomplish.....

Further clarification would be nice so we can know if we are supposed to debate this or if this is and actual request/question.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sanchez Republic Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:36 pm

This was a request. I'm new to this Game of Nation States, and am unsure how to just gather endorsements without asking for them. Also, I saw that this was a World Assembly section, and my logic was that since endorsements deal with the World Assembly, it would belong here.
The Sanchez Republic
The Sanchez Republic
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:22 pm

The Sanchez Republic wrote:This was a request. I'm new to this Game of Nation States, and am unsure how to just gather endorsements without asking for them. Also, I saw that this was a World Assembly section, and my logic was that since endorsements deal with the World Assembly, it would belong here.

A 2 weeks ago, I just got randomly endorsed. It will happen to you.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 pm

The Sanchez Republic wrote:This was a request. I'm new to this Game of Nation States, and am unsure how to just gather endorsements without asking for them. Also, I saw that this was a World Assembly section, and my logic was that since endorsements deal with the World Assembly, it would belong here.
Once you get endorsed, endorse them back.

Or, go through the list of nations here and endorse all of the WA nations and they will most likely return the favor.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:It may or may not be the right sub-forum as it he does talk about endorsements in his post but I really don't know what this is supposed to accomplish.....

Further clarification would be nice so we can know if we are supposed to debate this or if this is and actual request/question.

Yeah. This is the right place for any matter about the World Assembly.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:It may or may not be the right sub-forum as it he does talk about endorsements in his post but I really don't know what this is supposed to accomplish.....

Yeah. This is the right place for any matter about the World Assembly.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down