World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compulsory or Not?

5 posters

Go down

Compulsory or Not? Empty Compulsory or Not?

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:18 am

WA HUMAN RIGHTS ACT
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia

This is a purely roleplaying proposal.

Article 1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
Article 2. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Article 3. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
Article 4. No one shall be subjected to cruel or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 5. Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. Thus, all are equal before the law and are entitled to equal protection of the law. 
Article 6. Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair trial by an impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
Article 7. Everyone has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
Article 8. Men and women of full age have the right to marry and to found a family.
Article 9. Everyone has the right to freedom of exercising religion.
Article 10. Everyone has the right to freedom of expressing opinion.
Article 11. Everyone has the right to work and to free choice of employment.
Article 12. Everyone has the right to education.
Article 13. All the provisions of this Act are encouraged to be observed universally by all nation states of the world as basis for determining the fundamental rights of all mankind. All the provisions of this Act are encouraged to be adopted into domestic laws, and if possible, international arrangements, by all nation states, without prejudice to their heritage.

There is nothing in the law that states that this is compulsory to all nations. So is this compulsory or not? I move for WASC to clarify this.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Compulsory or Not? Empty Re: Compulsory or Not?

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:34 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
WA HUMAN RIGHTS ACT
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia

This is a purely roleplaying proposal.

Article 1. All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
Article 2. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Article 3. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
Article 4. No one shall be subjected to cruel or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 5. Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. Thus, all are equal before the law and are entitled to equal protection of the law. 
Article 6. Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair trial by an impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
Article 7. Everyone has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
Article 8. Men and women of full age have the right to marry and to found a family.
Article 9. Everyone has the right to freedom of exercising religion.
Article 10. Everyone has the right to freedom of expressing opinion.
Article 11. Everyone has the right to work and to free choice of employment.
Article 12. Everyone has the right to education.
Article 13. All the provisions of this Act are encouraged to be observed universally by all nation states of the world as basis for determining the fundamental rights of all mankind. All the provisions of this Act are encouraged to be adopted into domestic laws, and if possible, international arrangements, by all nation states, without prejudice to their heritage.

There is nothing in the law that states that this is compulsory to all nations. So is this compulsory or not? I move for WASC to clarify this.

This law is not compulsory. The reason in which I made a proposal for your removal is because as a Security Council member, you are held to a higher standard. I felt your violations were conduct unbecoming of a WASC Member.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Compulsory or Not? Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:50 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
This law is not compulsory. The reason in which I made a proposal for your removal is because as a Security Council member, you are held to a higher standard. I felt your violations were conduct unbecoming of a WASC Member.

Eurussia concurs that the WA Human Rights Act is not a compulsory international law for nation states to adhere to. However, being an international law passed by the Security Council, it is serving as the highest standard in the determination of human rights in the world.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Like my two colleagues above me said this is not compulsory. But I strongly believe that if you are to be a member of the sEcurity council you must follow all laws of the World Alliance.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:19 pm

United States of Ireland wrote:Like my two colleagues above me said this is not compulsory. But I strongly believe that if you are to be a member of the sEcurity council you must follow all laws of the World Alliance.

Yes I know but since that is not compulsory I am not violating any law.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Togana Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:00 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:
United States of Ireland wrote:Like my two colleagues above me said this is not compulsory. But I strongly believe that if you are to be a member of the sEcurity council you must follow all laws of the World Alliance.

Yes I know but since that is not compulsory I am not violating any law.
No but you violated a "code of ethics" so to speak and your actions were the direct results of one nation losing faith in the WASC. Being the nations that are in charge of this region we all must be held to higher standards.
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down