World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

+24
Fylkirate
Athenian France
Zackalantis
The Anglosphere
A United States Navy
Ireland
Royal Britannia Empire
Farshonian Empire
Europe and Asia
Anderrica
Atletius
Vampirum
North United Kingdom
Aloia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
Ronald
Havenburgh
The Catham Islands
Federation of Antanares
Lequan
Arveyres
Marquette (of Pacific)
New Tarajan
28 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 18 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  New Tarajan Thu May 29, 2014 2:07 am

OOC: So is it really a country? o.O
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 18 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Terres Royales du Eride Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 am

I would like to join WARP c:
Terres Royales du Eride
Terres Royales du Eride
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Welcome on board!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 18 Empty Vacancy

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 am

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t477p90-third-wa-parliament#21157

We ask the WAR Party to fill up its TWO VACANT SEATS at the Parliament so as not to miss the opporunity in representing the ideals of your Party. Asap.

- the WA Secretary General
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 am

If the parties agreed and if there are other members that would take the vacant seats, Antanares, to support the WARP, could take one. Thanks.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:If the parties agreed and if there are other members that would take the vacant seats, Antanares, to support the WARP, could take one. Thanks.
I have no objections.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:If the parties agreed and if there are other members that would take the vacant seats, Antanares, to support the WARP, could take one. Thanks.

No objections. You're thereby appointed as new member of the Council for the WARP.
We need yet to fill a seat, however.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:28 pm

If now I'm a member of the Parliament and of the Council, I think you must inform Kaevi with your decision and Eurussia ^^
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:If now I'm a member of the Parliament and of the Council, I think you must inform Kaevi with your decision and Eurussia ^^

Just post your Party's decisions to the Parliament thread so everything will be updated! Thanks.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:If now I'm a member of the Parliament and of the Council, I think you must inform Kaevi with your decision and Eurussia ^^

A party may not appoint anyone to the Council. Members must be elected, see the Article VI Interpretation. As much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid Antanares cannot be recognized as a Parliament member with voting rights as per Court instruction.

If you so wish, I may ask the Court again.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Kaevi wrote:

A party may not appoint anyone to the Council. Members must be elected, see the Article VI Interpretation. As much as I hate to say it, I'm afraid Antanares cannot be recognized as a Parliament member with voting rights as per Court instruction.

It's not necessary. It was my mistake.
I already informed you in the apposite thread of the candidacy of Antanares, alongside Zackalantis.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Kaevi wrote:

It's not necessary. It was my mistake.
I already informed you in the apposite thread of the candidacy of Antanares, alongside Zackalantis.

Zackalantis is fine as he is already a Parliament member, Antanares is not eligible to be in the Council as he is not a member of Parliament. Parliament seats may not be regained from what I understand. If you can get that worked out with the CoJ, I will gladly add his candidacy.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Thank you for your clarification.
I will eventually talk with the Court, but I accept it.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 am

I think, because for now is more important that all the seats of the Parliament be full, it's not important if Antanares be or not in the Council, the importance is that all the parties would place new nations in the seats of the Parliament.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18