World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Embassy) Gay Equality

+2
Great Eurussia
Gay Equality Ambassador
6 posters

Go down

(Embassy) Gay Equality Empty (Embassy) Gay Equality

Post  Gay Equality Ambassador Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Welcome to the embassy page for Gay Equality! Smile

Gay Equality Ambassador
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Gay Equality Empty Re: (Embassy) Gay Equality

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Welcome to the region! It is an honor to host you!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gay Equality Ambassador Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm

No, it's an honor to be here. World Alliance is such a great region and you lot deserve a round of applaud!

*Applauds*

Gay Equality Ambassador
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Gay Equality Ambassador wrote:No, it's an honor to be here. World Alliance is such a great region and you lot deserve a round of applaud!

*Applauds*
Thanks and hope to have more interactions with you!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Gay Equality Empty Busy, busy, busy!

Post  Gay Equality Ambassador Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 am

Gay Equality has grown at an astounding rate! (In my opinion Razz)

We were founded on 22/12/13 and already have 41+ members!

Because of this increase, the government is finding it hard to keep control. Anybody who has anything helpful they can share, please do!

Thanks World Alliance!

Gay Equality - Homosexual Love

Gay Equality Ambassador
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  GayEqualityEnvoyToWA Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Gay Equality Ambassador wrote:Welcome to the embassy page for Gay Equality! Smile

Hello All!
II will be taking over this embassy page.
I will be sure to keep you posted...
Thanks
William
New Gay Equality Foreign Affairs Minister

GayEqualityEnvoyToWA
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Nope, this is not needed. Everyone is treated equally in World Alliance, and we have several gay members. I don't think we need someone from Gay Equality in this region, and I don't want them here. I think it would make our region look bad to the rest of the world, no offense.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Nope, this is not needed. Everyone is treated equally in World Alliance, and we have several gay members. I don't think we need someone from Gay Equality in this region, and I don't want them here. I think it would make our region look bad to the rest of the world, no offense.

Regardless of what their beliefs are, they are a friend region.
Hence they are welcome to have an embassy thread.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Nope, this is not needed. Everyone is treated equally in World Alliance, and we have several gay members. I don't think we need someone from Gay Equality in this region, and I don't want them here. I think it would make our region look bad to the rest of the world, no offense.

How are they a "friend" region? I don't see what they've done to become a friend of ours.

We will become the laughingstock of the international community.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:38 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

How are they a "friend" region? I don't see what they've done to become a friend of ours.

Marquette, just because your beliefs shun the gays doesn't mean your beliefs should control the mostly accepting opinion of the region.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:28 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Please prove your claims. Anyways, we seek for the understanding of the Gay Equality.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Get out of here, Marquette. Your barbed words are not welcome here or anywhere else. How dare you speak to this person you've never even spoken to before, or any observer of our region for that matter, like that? It's not our willingness to be open-minded that makes us look bad, it's fools like you who make us look bad. Please keep your ideas to yourself because they have no place in a civilized region like the World Alliance.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:42 pm

GayEqualityEnvoyToWA wrote:
Gay Equality Ambassador wrote:Welcome to the embassy page for Gay Equality! Smile

Hello All!
Thanks
William
Welcome to the region! I'm really glad we can build embassies with such a great, friendly region!
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Aloia wrote:
GayEqualityEnvoyToWA wrote:

Hello All!
Thanks
William
Welcome to the region! I'm really glad we can build embassies with such a great, friendly region!

Definitely. You are always very much welcome!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 am

Aloia wrote:

Get out of here, Marquette. Your barbed words are not welcome here or anywhere else. How dare you speak to this person you've never even spoken to before, or any observer of our region for that matter, like that? It's not our willingness to be open-minded that makes us look bad, it's fools like you who make us look bad. Please keep your ideas to yourself because they have no place in a civilized region like the World Alliance.

Please, stop trying to lecture me with your liberal elitism, I'm not interested. If World Alliance is as civilized as you say, my words would be welcomed and accepted in this democratic region, even if the population did not agree with me.

The permission of an embassy with Gay Equality is not a show of our willingness to be open-minded but rather a showing of our all-too-eager acceptance to bizarre acts by our neighbors, lest we be judged and labeled as "haters."

Stop trying to silence those who disagree with you and your liberal humanism, it makes our region look even more tyrannical than it already is.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 am

Aloia wrote:

Please, stop trying to lecture me with your liberal elitism, I'm not interested. If World Alliance is as civilized as you say, my words would be welcomed and accepted in this democratic region, even if the population did not agree with me.

The permission of an embassy with Gay Equality is not a show of our willingness to be open-minded but rather a showing of our all-too-eager acceptance to bizarre acts by our neighbors, lest we be judged and labeled as "haters."

Stop trying to silence those who disagree with you and your liberal humanism, it makes our region look even more tyrannical than it already is.
LOL you got me...I'm a liberal humanistic tyrant...oops, sorry
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down