World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia

3 posters

Go down

(Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia Empty (Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia

Post  Texania Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Texania Versus Articmainia

Articmainia deployed its 6th fleet into texanian Territorial waters. According to the territorial waters act, section 7,

Hence, if a sovereign state, in accordance with this international law, has a duly and legally defined territorial sovereignty over its land, water, and air, such jurisdictions shall be referred respectively as territorial lands, territorial waters, and territorial airspace. And any dispute arises from any conflicting provisions of this international law shall be resolved peacefully through the World Alliance Court of Justice.

According to this, I am supposed to come to the court of Justice for Peaceful resolution to this issue. I have Posted a news post about denying him travel rights, yet he won't listen. This is a violation of by rights as a nation, and I am calling upon the CoJ for a peaceful solution.

Last edited by Texania on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia Empty Re: (Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 pm

The COJ will hear the case. We await Articmainia to make his case heard.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia Empty Re: (Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia

Post  Empire of Articmainia Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:49 am

Europe and Asia wrote:The COJ will hear the case. We await Articmainia to make his case heard.
Damn right I make my case.

First Texainia your Texainian rebels posed and Articmainian citizen as a spy then executed him I know I did wrong to Imbistan and I kinda regret it but it is war people die in war we cant stop people from dying in war and atleast I did not pose anyone as a spy than kill them. Why are we even arguing about this Mr.Moosh have you read the news papers lately there is a mad man with a red button some where in the world hiding in moutains ready to blow up our citys such as your capital and my most prized port name after my Brother. We must put our differences aside for now and first deal with this matter first. Lives our at stake for both of our countrys we must set differences aside and take down this madman.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:01 am

What about the 10 Texanian dissenters you executed? Did I charge you for a crime against my nation? No! We do not want you in our territory, so we deny you access, but you keep your navy in our waters! Mr. Wallace, we will only let you continue your operations if you promise to not commit even a small scale genocide. No bombings on cities. Only bombings on military targets. We will not allow 1000 civilian deaths for 1 Articmainian death. Mr. Wallace, if you dare conduct an operation that kills civilians, we will retaliate. We shall not let you land troops on our soil. We will not tolerate your unneeded aggression.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Point of judiciary inquiry: Is the Articmainian navy still present in Texanian waters at this time?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:41 pm

He has not made a post about moving out,so i would assume so.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 am

Well Look here Mr.Moosh Its a deal I wont destroy any of your citys unless its under military control of the enemy. However about that case of the deserters I excuted 20 of them and sent 5 of them back to you for your Information.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 am

We wil not tolerate the destruction of our cities, even if they are in enemy hands.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 pm

So, Articmainia killed Texainian nationals, correct? Without going to war?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes, deserters from the army.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:31 am

And Texania killed Articmainians, correct?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 am

The deserters did, I never made any post about Texanians killing, it was in Articmainian posts.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:54 am

I never even made a post about deserters, but articmainia said that texanian troops had killed, even though I had never said anything of the sort. I did not want to cause instability in to region by declaring war, and labeled them as deserters.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:46 am

So Articmainia did this without your consent?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:37 am

Yes.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 am

Texania wrote:Yes.

Buddy don't put the full load on me Mr Moosh you and your Muslim puppet Imbistan did a post without my consent to. Everyone including you Mr.moosh in the international news network pg 10 there is Imbistans post and do you all see all see any Artic post towards Texainia are Imbistan? Probably not so Mr. Moosh You should take some responsibility for your actions as well.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:13 am

Deleted

Last edited by Texania on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:14 am

Empire of Articmainia wrote:

Buddy don't put the full load on me Mr Moosh you and your Muslim puppet Imbistan did a post without my consent to. Everyone including you Mr.moosh in the international news network pg 10 there is Imbistans post and do you all see all see any Artic post towards Texainia are Imbistan? Probably not so Mr. Moosh You should take some responsibility for your actions as well.

Yes, but you made the first post about invasion. You could have handled it by saying " it wasn't us", but you invaded. You could have responded with peace, but it was you who declared the war. You massacred millions of civilians, just like you always do. We do not want you to kill thousands of civilians over 1 death. When you announced that texanian troops had attacked, I could have ordered an invasion, but I did not. Your military is 6 million sitting ducks. Mr. Wallace, we do not want death.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Texania wrote:

Yes, but you made the first post about invasion. You could have handled it by saying " it wasn't us", but you invaded. You could have responded with peace, but it was you who declared the war. You massacred millions of civilians, just like you always do. We do not want you to kill thousands of civilians over 1 death. When you announced that texanian troops had attacked, I could have ordered an invasion, but I did not. Your military is 6 million sitting ducks. Mr. Wallace, we do not want death.

No No Mr. Moosh you got it all wrong you are the won citting ducks.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:39 am

Texania wrote:

And one more question Mr.Moosh  why did you make that post in the first place is what Im trying to understand. You started it I was their to finish it weather with blood our without blood I just cant put my finger on it Mr. Moosh I really cant please Mr. Moosh tell us and The WA what were your intentions on the Imbistan and Articmainian War?

(Resolved) Texania versus Articmainia Question-mark
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 am

Texania wrote:

And one more question Mr.Moosh  why did you make that post in the first place is what Im trying to understand. You started it I was their to finish it weather with blood our without blood I just cant put my finger on it Mr. Moosh I really cant please Mr. Moosh tell us and The WA what were your intentions on the Imbistan and Articmainian War?

Sir, I do believe we are getting off topic, but nonetheless, you will not be allowed to land troops in Airedunn.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:55 am

And Mr. Wallace, why did you try to stirr up the peace, and must I remind that this is how every war in history starts. The Korean War started this way, among others. You attacked first. I suggest we get back on topic, and handle the issue in Airedunn first.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:59 am

Texania wrote:
Texania wrote:

Sir, I do believe we are getting off topic, but nonetheless, you will not be allowed to land troops in Airedunn.

We are But point is Im not landing were you Im landing east of you are and Im probably going east rather you like my decision are not They took life of Articmainian citizen and poss her as a spy and I take great offence Articmainia wont destroy any of the cities down and we wont conduct anymore genocides as we agreed I will post that their stricter rules on the troops towards the local foreign citizens. But im still going to take down these rebel terrorist that pose a threat to the entire international community rather you like it our not and that is final. and you have yet to answer my question what was your intentions in the Imbistan and Articmainian war?
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:12 am

My intent was to protect my ally.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:29 am

Verdict:

Articmainia is hereby fined ₩200,000 for each deceased Texainian Deserter, and the fines shall total ₩5,000,000. Articmainia is guilty of aggression in killing Texainian soldiers, and therefore shall be fined accordingly.

Furthermore, the Court shall now set a precedent: Killing of Deserters is still killing soldiers and tantamount to war.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down