World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

+5
Ceveztria
Europe and Asia
Kaevi
Texania
Fylkirate
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 11, 2014 10:42 am

Eurussia is against this kind of proposal as it is a blatant violation of Ceveztria's sovereignty. And we believe that the Court of Justice had accorded already the appropriate verdict for the country's violations. Spending time with this unconstitutional proposal is a disgrace to the honourable Parliament.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

Post  Ireland Sun May 11, 2014 10:48 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia is against this kind of proposal as it is a blatant violation of Ceveztria's sovereignty. And we believe that the Court of Justice had accorded already the appropriate verdict for the country's violations. Spending time with this unconstitutional proposal is a disgrace to the honourable Parliament.
So does that mean I cant be in Ceveztria. I have already stated my intentions of why I am there and I believe they are just reasons.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
So does that mean I cant be in Ceveztria. I have already stated my intentions of why I am there and I believe they are just reasons.

Yeah, through peacekeeping ops right?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Yes
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Yes

That's fine with Ceveztria I guess.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Sun May 11, 2014 3:07 pm

The Parliament has no athority to vote on this particular proposal, this should be discussed by the council. And i hope that if and when it is discussed it is struck diwn and rejected. This proposal infringes Ceveztrian sovereignity and independence.

The UKZ condemns this proposal.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Zackalantis wrote:The Parliament has no athority to vote on this particular proposal, this should be discussed by the council. And i hope that if and when it is discussed it is struck diwn and rejected. This proposal infringes Ceveztrian sovereignity and independence.

Well alot of nations have already occupied parts of the nation. Ceveztria now a city state but pretty much destroyed by present supereruption scenario.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 12, 2014 1:53 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Zackalantis wrote:The Parliament has no athority to vote on this particular proposal, this should be discussed by the council. And i hope that if and when it is discussed it is struck diwn and rejected. This proposal infringes Ceveztrian sovereignity and independence.

Well alot of nations have already occupied parts of the nation. Ceveztria now a city state but pretty much destroyed by present supereruption scenario.

Is it just the capital left? From what i know, I control roughly 3/5 of the country in the north, and half of the southern colony.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Mon May 12, 2014 2:27 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:

Is it just the capital left? From what i know, I control roughly 3/5 of the country in the north, and half of the southern colony.  
Articmainia unjustifiably conquered the rest of the south colony which you didn't. Dromoda and Ireland also occupied parts of land in the north colony so the capital is the only remnants of Ceveztria currently, though it's kinda been laid to ruins along with alot of other cities in the north which belong to the invaders as of now. It's widely believed that Articmainian bombings may have triggered the eruption by stirring the sleeping supervolcano, indirectly killing even more innocent civilians and foreign troops though the invasion is over.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division - Page 2 Empty Formal Dismissal

Post  Kaevi Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

No parliament member objected to the dismissal of "Ceveztria divided?" within the 24 hour deliberation period. Therefore, this proposal has been dismissed from the parliament.

The Speaker thanks the Third Parliament for its cooperation.

Last edited by Kaevi on Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2