World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

266th Papal Conclave

3 posters

Go down

266th Papal Conclave Empty 266th Papal Conclave

Post  Ireland Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 pm

The Holy See
266th Papal Conclave 100px-Coat_of_arms_Holy_See.svg
With the death of Pope John III of the Catholic Church it is time for the Archbishops to convene in The Vatican. Please state who will be the delegation from your country

Delegation from Ireland
Archbishop of Cork-Francis O'Malley
266th Papal Conclave 2013-03-14%20cardinal%20300

OOC:He is the current pope of the actual Roman Catholic Church

Last edited by Ireland on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

266th Papal Conclave Empty Re: 266th Papal Conclave

Post  Ireland Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Speech of the Arch-Bishop of Cork

Brothers and sisters, good evening!
You know that it is the duty of the Conclave to give Dublin a Bishop. It seems that my brother Cardinals have gone to the ends of the earth to get one... but here we are... I thank you for your welcome. The diocesan community of Dublin will now vote on a new Pope. Thank you! And first of all, I would like to offer a prayer for our Bishop Emeritus, John III. Let us pray together for him, that the Lord may bless him and that Our Lady may keep him.

And now, we take up this journey: Bishop and People. This journey of the Church of Rome which presides in charity over all the Churches. A journey of fraternity, of love, of trust among us. Let us always pray for one another. Let us pray for the whole world, that there may be a great spirit of fraternity. It is my hope for you that this journey of the Church, which we start today, and in which my Cardinal Vicar, here present, will assist me, will be fruitful for the evangelization of this most beautiful city
And now I would like to give the blessing, but first -- first I ask a favor of you: before the Lord blesses his people, I ask you to pray to the Lord that he will bless this Conclave: the prayer of the people asking the blessing for their new Bishop. Let us make, in silence, this prayer: your prayer over the Church, over the world

Now I will give the Blessing to you and to the whole world, to all men and women of good will. 
Brothers and sisters, I leave you now. Thank you for your welcome. Pray for me and until we meet again. We will see each other soon. Tomorrow I wish to go and pray to Our Lady, that she may watch over all of Ireland and all of the world.

I pray and a I hope you pray that good will come out of this conclave and may we choose the right Pope for God.In the name of the father, of the son, and of the holy spirit. May God be with you today and always.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:55 pm

So no one is coming? At all?
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Well then
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Ireland wrote:So no one is coming? At all?

What are the requirements of a candidate for Pope?
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:So no one is coming? At all?

What are the requirements of a candidate for Pope?

The He be an Archbishop
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Nararon Duvo Validael

266th Papal Conclave 87638_web_vigano

Position:
Archbishop of Tribron (Sole Archbishop in Kaevi)
Education: Kaevi National University - Seprastitosio (B.A. in Theology, M.S. in Theological Philosophy)
Experience: 37 years (10 as priest, 14 as bishop, 13 as archbishop)
Ideology: Center-left, transparency, and inclusiveness
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Position:Archbishop of Cork
Education:University of Dublin(PhD in Theology and B.A. in Theological History)
Experience and Service:50 years(20 as a priest, 13 as a Bishop,17 years as a Archbishop)
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:03 pm

266th Papal Conclave Z

Position: Archbishop of Reginum

Education: Her Majesty's Royal Academic Institute. (B.A in Theology, M.A in Theological Philosophy)
Her Majesty's Royal Academy of Science (B.Sc in Zoology)

Experience: 19 years as a priest, 17 years as bishop, and 13 years as archbishop. 49 years in service.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:57 am

ArchBishop of Shannon
266th Papal Conclave Diarmuid_martin2
"Gentleman I ask the three of you what you will do to reform the Catholic Church?"
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 am

"I wish to reform the Catholic Church in a way no other Pope has thought of. I think the Catholic Church should be more accepting of the LGBT Community. After all love is love. And of you are Gay and you are Christian who am I to judge. Only God can judge. A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality. I replied with another question: 'Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?' We must always consider the person.

The Catholic Church also needs to be more strict on these Priest Pervert scandals. We can no longer move them around from place to place. By doing this they are not right with God and must be excommunicated from the Brotherhood.

The Catholic Church also needs to help more with  the poor and the sick. We need to encourage them to come to church. We need to show them the true christian image. Because for far to long, when the poor come up and ask us for money or food we tell them to go away. Which leads them to believe that Christians do not care about the poor,the sick, and so on. We all have the duty to do good.

This brings me to my next point. The Catholic Church and Christians as a whole need to be more accepting of others religion. because I honestly believe most religions known today are true religions.Sure they have different names,different names for their Gods,different ways of worshiping their God.But I believe these are all the same God. "
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 am

Nararon Duvo Validael

As Pope, I would immediately begin the process of allowing women to achieve all ranks in the Church, from from priest all the way to the Papacy. No longer should the Church treat half the population as inferior in skill or faith. Those who wish to teach and spread the holy word should be allowed without fear of excommunication.

I also do not believe the Church should selectively discriminate those who are attracted to those of the same sex. Love is indiscriminate and can be felt in all places in life, so why not in the Church? If we are to teach that loving everyone for who they are is the path to salvation, it would seem that prohibiting those who love one another to wed would be hypocritical of our doctrine.
Another item on my agenda would be to make the Church economics more transparent. Followers should be able to see where their donations are going and how they are being spent. Ideally it would be to maintain our churches and assist those less fortunate, but I feel that the money is being spent elsewhere in places by those who use the Church as a tool to achieve corrupt, self-centered goals.

I follow the Archbishop of Cork in that the Church needs to welcome those who have chosen different faiths and the acceptance of a universal spirit who guides us all. I also believe that the sexual abuse issues within the Church should be eradicated immediately along with the vile creatures who have brought such evil into our holy establishment.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:52 pm

266th Papal Conclave Z

The Catholic Church is in need of reform, but not in it's ancient practices and traditions but in the way it teaches the catechism. The Sheep of the Lord are going stray and it will be my duty and also every priest's, bishop and archibishop's duty to bring back the lost sheep who have strayed away.
This can be achieved by reaching out and humbling ourrselves before the young, the poor and downtrodden as in them is Christ. The Church must welcome all people's of Christ, be it Mane, Women, Young, Old or of any nationality, Homosexual or heterosexual.
The Roman Catholic Church is supposed to a becon of hope, rest , peace and forgiveness and it cannot be so untill and unless it's own sins and faults are corrected. As Pope, or whoever the pope is must aim at cleansing these faults and this evil from within our walls.
When Jesus saw corruption in the house of His Father he whipped the men who dealed in corrupt goods and drove them out of the temple shouting, "This is a house of Prayaer!" in the same way as pope i wish to figurativley drive out all the corrupt practices of the church because The Roman Catholic Church is God's Throne on earth and the House of Prayer.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 am

Archbishop of Shannon
266th Papal Conclave Diarmuid_martin2
Gentlemen you may now vote for the 266th pope for the Holt Church. Please not that you can not choose your self for pope. Let me give you some fun facts about each candidate if chosen Archbishop Francis will be the first Pope from Ireland, if chosen  Archbishop of Reginum will be the 30th Pope from Zackalantis and if chosen the Archbishop from Kaevi will be the 20th Pope from Kaevi.Choose well gentlemen.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 am

Nararon Duvo Validael

I submit my vote for Archbishop Francis.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 am

I submit my vote for Nararon Duvo Validael
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down